Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Translate

Google translate is the problem here. I can help. I'll pm you what he is telling you. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Originally posted by Altair View Post
    Ouch !
    That language barrier is getting taller, or I'm getting shorter
    Anyone who think they might help with that one ?

Altair

Comment

• The Heartbeat of Creation

Hi Everyone,

I want to show you something...

Geometry-Phi-Harmonic Base 9 Octave Grid

Rob

Beautiful... isn't it ?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. "C" Reply to Altair

Mr. "C" Reply to Altair
        (Original Serbian Text Below)

Odgovor na post Altair,
        1. niste dobro izračunali frekvenciju talasa od 260 mm
        probajte ponovo na ovoj stranici :
        Frequency to Wavelength Calculator - Wavelength to Frequency Calculator
        2. nisam računao na vaš način
        Eksperimentalno sam mogao napraviti najmanji prečnik od 65mm sa najtanjim plehom od aluminijuma koji rezonira na 50 Hz
        trvrđi metali su bolji ali se tško obrađuju.
        Optimalna dužina se eksperimentalno. Svaki metal ima različitu optimalnu dužinu i Oblik ivica boce prema centru nakrivljen smanjuje ciljanu frekvenciju
        Razlika od 2.52mm zavisi od napona struje i frekvencije polulopte na boci od aluminijuma. za napon od 110 Volti na 60Hz optimalni jaz je 5mm. Proračun je 4.65,,anima s
        Moraš brate da zsaučeš rukave i da danima stanjuješ limenku od piva najfinijom kamenim papirom (šmirglom). Ja sam brusio 2 nedelje bocu od aluminijuma. Svaki dan po 2 sata. Da bi napravio sonic boiler.
        Pozdrav prof. Savić

Comment

• Do you see ?

Hi everyone,

Who has derived the last line and found 9^2 on the last beat ?

How is 9^2 related to 3^4 ?

Have you calculated the sub octave frequency formula's for term n when f = 1 ?

What other relationships can you see ?

hehe

Rob

Comment

• Hi, another one here that has watched this thread since day one. This one interested me because of the seemily simplicity of it, no solid state devices which I know little about. I'm more of a gearhead, I understand things I can visually see, obviously there's things going on with this boiler that you can't see but once someone gets the fine details worked out it should be a simple build.
            Gordon I tried the little experiment with the test tube/cup. I'm getting no reaction. Note that i am using a plastic tube and plastic glass. Wiring is one lead going into test tube filled with water, other lead going into cup filled with water, the other two wires are feed with 110 volts each and I'm not using the ground, any suggestions?

Comment

• The Second Heartbeat of Creation

f = 9 in a base 9 math... the first fundamental frequency of the second beat is 9^2

Once you have experienced two beats of Creation's heart... ask yourself what 1/4 rotation = 90 degrees means applied to the third beat of Creation's heart...

I will stop there... don't wanna spoil it for you

hehe

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by provelless View Post
                Hi, another one here that has watched this thread since day one. This one interested me because of the seemily simplicity of it, no solid state devices which I know little about. I'm more of a gearhead, I understand things I can visually see, obviously there's things going on with this boiler that you can't see but once someone gets the fine details worked out it should be a simple build.
                Gordon I tried the little experiment with the test tube/cup. I'm getting no reaction. Note that i am using a plastic tube and plastic glass. Wiring is one lead going into test tube filled with water, other lead going into cup filled with water, the other two wires are feed with 110 volts each and I'm not using the ground, any suggestions?
                Welcome, Provelless! I think there are a number of lurkers reading, and glad you joined the discussion -- and the experimenting!

"Theory Guides, but Experiment Decides!"

Comment

do you happen to have a picture or drawing of it...I am more of a visual person...like you it seems

Thank you for joining us in refining the boiler and trying to figure out what is going on

ps: I am on 220V 60 Hz and the cup was made of glass don't know if that could make a difference
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-27-2011, 06:13 PM.
                  Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Lets clarify a few things before we go farther. 1. On the mobius coil I believe one of the videos shows twisting two wires, while the other shows folding the wire in a fashion that has you twisting four wires. I went with the two wire twist, I tried the four wire mobius but that left the total length at 16 inches and I didn't have enough wire to make the three wraps around my tube. Also I believe you used a acid inside your tube, I'm using tap water.

So lets make sure I have the coils wrapped correct first and you'll have to help me out on the acid (where to buy). I'll try to take pics later, oh yeah I had that WATCH THIS moment when I plug in the 220 volts leading into a glass of water

Comment

• Working on It

Hi Rob,

I've been working on this secret but haven't figured it out yet. My brain is wired a little different and it's not an easy problem for me to solve.

Best Regards,
                      Slovenia

Originally posted by evolvingape View Post
                      f = 9 in a base 9 math... the first fundamental frequency of the second beat is 9^2

Once you have experienced two beats of Creation's heart... ask yourself what 1/4 rotation = 90 degrees means applied to the third beat of Creation's heart...

I will stop there... don't wanna spoil it for you

hehe

Rob

Comment

• I want to thank Professor Savic for bringing this device up and sharing, and Daemonbart for carrying the ball so much further down the field and for sharing also... exciting developments!

Its been a great year and next year looks like the "energy-truth" will fully emerge. Touchdown!

Wishing you a happy New Year and a wonderful 2012!

Comment

Lets clarify a few things before we go farther. 1. On the mobius coil I believe one of the videos shows twisting two wires, while the other shows folding the wire in a fashion that has you twisting four wires. I went with the two wire twist, I tried the four wire mobius but that left the total length at 16 inches and I didn't have enough wire to make the three wraps around my tube. Also I believe you used a acid inside your tube, I'm using tap water.
                          I made mine folded into four ....one wire folded into half....then into four: repeat for the second wire

So lets make sure I have the coils wrapped correct first and you'll have to help me out on the acid (where to buy). I'll try to take pics later, oh yeah I had that WATCH THIS moment when I plug in the 220 volts leading into a glass of water
                          It is important it seems to have the coils correctly wrapped...

Thanks again for the help and taking the time to experiment...much appreciated

I know the expectation can be be sometimes quite high....I was the same the first time i tried the set up...
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-27-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Message from Mr. "C"

Message from Mr. "C"

And special thanks to DAEMONBART, RAMSET and SLOVENIA for successful replication of sonic boiler and for publishing the results of testing for guys on ENERGETIC FORUM
                            especially Prof. Dr. Stephen Jones, retired professor of physics, for the support and good feedback on this open source project.

Happy New Year 2012
                            May God bless all readers of this forum

prof.Savića from Serbia

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              When I said the IKEA didn't need to be tuned, I meant it didn't need to be sanded to be tuned that way. It can be electronically tuned in lieu of sanding it to tune it. The tubes need to be tuned to resonate at 50 Hz in EU & 60 Hz in USA. The tubes are connected to direct current while the ring or plate is connected to neutral.

All the data you seek is covered in this thread.

P.S.: Unless you have a way to tune the IKEA electronically, it might not be the right device for you to replicate. The beer can device would probably be a much better place to start. It's tuned by sanding the can until it resonates at the required frequency.
                              Can you define "electronically tuned" ? Aluminum bottle is physical body and can only be tuned mechanically., hmm

But direct current cant heat ? It will make electrolysis and HHO gas. I thought here is alternating current used.

Comment

• Slovenia, I think if you read the following it might give you a clearer idea

Remember our discussion about 6 3 9 (it is better to write it like this so you visually have an idea) and the various combinations you can come up with

From Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current

We have North and South pole magnets, positive and negative electricity, protons, and electrons, positrons and mesons and alpha, positrons and mesons and alpha, beta and gamma rays. Now why such things, on building up the matter and again taking it into parts? I think all that nature needs is three things, the North and South pole magnets and the neutral particles. Each of those three things can act differently with different speed and different combinations, and so they can accomplish different results. I believe the prospective physicists first should learn what magnets and electricity are, then they will have a sound base for their experiments and their calculations.

don't get too hung up on the word pole (think of it as positive and negative...male/ female...cold/hot etc... )

Comment

Working...
                                X