No announcement yet.

Comet Elenin causing Earthquakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comet Elenin Disintegrates And Emits Radio Signals! | Paranoid News - UFOs, Conspiracies and the end of the world. Get Paranoid!

This was very interesting read and videos!!

Comment

two more earthquakes in aluetian islands 4.8 and 7.2 so this is three in the last day all had sunami warnings.
      Martin

Comment

Here's the spaceobs update about the break-up: Комета Еленина – последний прогноз | SpaceObs
        (if you are using Chrome, the page should translate to English).

I rather like the radio transmissions thoughts, but it would seem that such signals would be derived from a piezo electric sort of effect ?
        What if a Morse code type binary message was something like this though - "Extended holiday over, return to the goldmines slaves"
        And anyway, who's doing the radio listening ? where's SETI now that they have funding again ?

If there was a non military American space programme nowadays, wouldn't it have been good to see posteriors go into gear, launch a recovery probe, collect remnant samples and forever have a record of the actual comet that caused so much fuss. Kids could visit the Smithsonian or somewhere and actually see pieces of this media star

Comment

if this comet has been making its rounds as long as they say why id it and another just desintegrate this time around?

no matter how i look things are changing it is normal to some degree.

guess i will just keep looking at september for clues just in case it is all just coverup to keep the masses in line.
          Martin

Comment

OK this is gonna sound wierd. About 1994/5 I had a realy vivid dream about something crashing to earth in a fiery ball nearby, when I went to look "in the dream" I seen a satalite embedded in the ground glowing red hot and the heat was so bad I had to go down on the ground and try to put ground between myself and it. Very scary dream. Probably subconcious fears of course.

But this is real. Are people going to die so we can use satalite's if this crashes into a city and kills thousands will they stop sending satalites up.

SOS - SATELLITES FALLING - NASA SAY SATELLITE TO FALL OCT - NOV - YouTube

It won't be much fun on the surface if they all start to rain down on us. Will it. Lucky our tax dollars paid for the drilling of the bunkers for the thieves to hide in. Hopefully a satalite will hit the entrance to the bunker and trap them in there.

On the comet it seems to be decompressing if that can be called breaking up.
            Maybe slowing down. But I wouldn't be counting on anything any so called smarty pants mobs say, because they can't even say where the satalite will crash. Or control it it seems.

Cheers

Comment

Perhaps they could do this at it ?

Star Wars Defence Shoots at UFO In Orbit - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                Perhaps they could do this at it ?

Star Wars Defence Shoots at UFO In Orbit - YouTube

That flash probably originated from Pine Gap. Brought to you by Tesla Tech and alphabet soup. Probably a test of the defensive avoidance systems of the vehicle you see not the weapon. Who knows.

Not sure how close to the mark some of this "info" is in this link but. WOWWWW

Australian Pine Gap and other secret military bases

So here's Wikis opinion for good measure.
                Pine Gap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first link is looking to be a good read so I'll share it before I even finish reading it.

Enjoy !

Comment

Well this don't look so good either, asteroid YU55 seems to cross the eliptic plane around the same time it intersects the Earths orbit. Oh dear me. Fast forward to around November 7-10th ish. Not sure I like to look at this JPL thing.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Comment

Well not long to go. So we shall see if there is an earthquake on the 24th or 25th......

Comment

Anybody see anything strange happening ? Solar storm is about it so far I think.

Anyway a youtube user I just subscribed to has this very interesting video.

At 6:40 is very interesting and also at 7:20 is the most amazing entry footage I have ever seen, if it is real that is, it looks real. And fast and very heat tollerant.

frankidel's Channel - YouTube

If you read the lyrics to this song it sounds strangely like a "project blue-beam" type scenario. However this would be project red balloon/blue beam.
                      Curious lyrics for sure.

99 Red Balloons - Nena - Lyrics - YouTube

German language version
                      Nena- 99luft Balons - YouTube

Last edited by Farmhand; 09-29-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I've been working from home the whole week now, to monitor everything.

Indeed the only thing noticable are the flares created by sunspot 1302.
                        It's the last day it will be facing earth directly, so lets hope it doesn't produce any more X-flares.

The last one it produced just barely missed us, bit did cause Aurora's all to way in southern UK and New-York.

check SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids for pics and updates about the sun.

David Wilcock release an interesting article....I suggest everyone read it.

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed

Comment

You have been conditioned to fear, snap out of it!

Has All This Comet Elenin Hype Been a Form Of Viral Marketing For a Movie Release in the US? Preview Here. Release Date, 11/11/11.

Melancholia (2011) - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

So guys, go get scared because someone is getting easier your money!
                          Live your live to the fullest now
                          Bounce back the worries on marketeers' shoulders
                          If you believe all this scaremongering stuff, know that is all about your money among other things to lose.

Take care,

Comment

Working...
                          X