No announcement yet.

Comet Elenin causing Earthquakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iha d a meeting with some folks today and everyone was talking about the sun cycle here and how lately it seems every 4 days it is extra hot even when it is over cast and how the second or middle day seems colder even on sunny days.
    i have been noticing it myself lately but just thought it was me till others were talking about it as well now i am not so sure.
    Martin

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, but it looks Elenin is not going to exist any more:
      Southern Comets Homepage

With all these rapid changes, even a fortune teller is entitled to say "Not even the future is not what it used to be..."

Comment

well it's ok with me if it pops it's bubble.
        but what happens then if it's part of a conspiracy then they need a new story so what's next blow there cover or what, it makes it all very interesting to watch.
        Martin

Comment

CONSPIRACY!
          They flew by with her spaceships from Nasa and destroyed it with her ugly secret ZPE Weapons.

But well at all, we still got no proof of, it this was Elenin, or, the so called Niribu are the same.
          Someone else showed a Video, where they said, our Time Reckoning is wrong and 10 Years behind, what we will see around 2012 is self produced, and the real Event, pysical or psychical, will happen at 2020.
          Or perhaps another Planet/Comet will come around.
          But i do not care too, if there now fly more Dust around at the Space instead of Rocks. But who knows, when it is true, that they destroyed it with high Tech Weaps, if its good or a bad thing, that they care about, to keep the Wheel of Slavery still turning.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Lets hope that this guy is right and it is disintegrating....

Comment

I keep checking for any official news about it breaking up, or even changing, but I haven't seen anything. Just a few short mentions on independent websites.
              personally I think I was less worried before it broke up, with those alignment dates being so exact, this could mean there was something more to this than some comet causing havoc. I was quite comfortable with natural disasters being caused by natural processes, I really don't like the alternatives that might be causing earthquakes....
              The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

Pulse from Jupiter???

Wow! Ding, Dong Elenin is dead! lol!

I'm very happy actually. Dial down the earthquake machines already guys!

Check out this video of a theoretical capacitive discharge from Jupiter.
                Thanks Jupiter for all your hard work.

I for one am happy to give up thinkin about this conspiracy all together. Gonna sleep well tonight. Might even take off my tin foil hat. :P
                EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

I wonder, hey Joit, do you own a Honda car ? or a YU55 motorcycle ?
                  Just sayin

That's the surprising thing though...this comet Honda thing and its lack of media attention.

Apparently, from Richard C Hoagland, Elenin has done no such thing. In his theory, it developed a force field shield around itself, in the shape of a well known mathematical symbol....a tetrahedron !
                  Richard C. Hoagland Update on Elenin - 12160
                  Wow, so, Elenin has split now and many spaceships are on their way. Looks like we get a version of the film Iron Sky for real, by that scenario
                  Here's the force field video, from Stereo B satellite thing:
                  Interaction between comet Elenin and coronal mass ejection from the Sun. SpaceObs.org - YouTube

I could watch that vid all day

Within the messages at spaceobs.org, where Mr. Elenin answers questions was this gem:

Mauricio
                  Why the Arecibo Observatory has not taken a X-Ray picture of this comet yet?

spaceobs
                  I think because Arecibo not a x-ray observatory...

Comment

I am still not making up my mind until I see some official statement and proof elenin has broken. So far, everything I can find on it all comes from the same source, an amateur astronomer in Australia. I have been searching, but I can not find anyone mentioning NASA confirmation or even an article about it that doesn't site the guy from Australia as the primary source.
                    At the very least I am keeping myself ready. There is the recent mention of honda, and it's lack of attention. I don't know about comets making their own force field, but just in case, I think I will leave my tin foil hat on for the moment (thanks to thedude for the good chuckle )
                    I guess the only thing to do is watch what happens next

N8

Comment

I hate to be a downer but I think that video is a compound illusion, one of these lense flare's Lens Flare captured from STEREO Behind HI1 - YouTube and Elenin passing in front of a star in the backround at the same time and reaching the far right of it's orbit as well (same time almost) so it seems to change direction and split in two as the star emerges from behind it again.

I think it's still coming unhindered as yet. I hope I'm wrong, if I'm not I hope nothing much bad happens.

I actually believe an electrical discharge/exchange could take place as Elenin passes close to other objects or between objects thus shortening the gap between two exsisting bodies. Who really knows, it might just cruise past so we can see it good with no ill effects, but I don't think it will hit us.

Cheers

Comment

Somehow...here's appropriate

Jeff Wayne war of the worlds - eve of the war - YouTube

Comment

Hey Slider Play the lensflare video while listening to the war of the worlds, Wowwww almost had a flashback to the 80's, be careful.

Comment

Haha...just tried that
                            Nearly walked down our street to shoot out the local water tower

Comment

with the debate of the true fate of this comet really getting going, there are some funny things starting to float around about it, this one is my favorite so far...

Many reputible souces have reported that spectrografs show this comet is made up primarily of the recently discovered element invisbilium. The heating of the comit as it approaches the inner solar system is causing the invisibilum in the crust to become chemically active and the comet only APPEARS to be disappearing from view. It is still very much a threat. EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!! THESE ARE FACTS!

now that is funny....

Comment

hi all
                                it is funny how a 6.8 quake doesn't get much responce but it is a big earthquake so from alaska aleutian islands last night also sunami warning and cancel on warning.
                                Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X