No announcement yet.

John Hutchison's Crystal Cell - replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, i'll be collecting materials for these as I go along, yard sales etc. The other day I got 6mA and 0.5V from 7 pennies inside 2 sandpapered beer bottle caps and soaked in vinegar. I was happy to simply create something I hadn't seen before

Most of this 'problem' is, in my opinion, because people think that a certain device needs to have power delivered a certain way. We can all light fluorescent tubes from 12V on a mini Tesla tower...they don't need a ballast and 120V.
    Such batteries as the Hutchison one represent another way of doing business with the Earth, wholly more natural and the gains are superior if the things last and last and last. Noone is throwing mercury or cadmium into these things, lead would be next to go that's derived from the galena and it seems that Mr. Bedini has done just that in his cells.
    Combine them with pulse technologies and the current era electronics will run.
    Future electronics are hoped to run on radically different powering systems. We're all using an outdated power grid and outdated power requirements..

Comment

I have already learn a bit from working on the cement cells, as i did run with it... and if it were not for a couple of inherent weakness in those cement beach sand cells, I'd still be running with it. They have been, and still are great almost free source of light even at this moment, for me.
      Even a small portable permanent output power cell pack, would be very useful item to have at any time. And a bigger one, for the home, as needed...

Comment

Crystal Battery

Slider,
        I think you get the big picture, your right pulse technology is the way to go.
        Here is something to think about,"Potassium sodium L-tartrate tetrahydrate" Known as Rochelle Salt get the pure form and the cell acts much better.

Next thing is the galena, find the best crystal you can, find the best Iron pyrite grind that, do not file it calcium carbonate also grind it. Then grind it all together for the best melting. Sodium silicate heat a bit to make it a glue, you can even use the crystals it forms.

When I first did it I got the exact voltage the cell settles too .81volts 10.5 Ma no power supply. If you grind everything in a mortar and pestle things work better. some of the doping should be more or less depending on the electric crystal you want to make. A good study is electrets in this case low voltage. Germanium crystals can be used also just add to the mix as you can not melt it. hope this helps.
        John
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Thanks for all the interest, advice and comments! Much appreciated.

I managed to keep the LED going for 3 days without recharging. I got the best mA using copper coated carbon rods and magnesium ribbon. Im going to play with this now in terms of geometry and ingredients - theres so many different possibilities to try. I appreciate that the JThief is probably not the best load, but Im afraid its the only load which I have that will work on such a small input - Id love to get enough to run an exciter and that is my next goal.

Good luck everybody!

Comment

John Bedini replicates Hutchison cell

Here is a video of a Hutchison cell that John Built. Under load it holds around .6 volts This circuit needs about 25Ma to run it. It is not making a lot of current but it does work and makes light.

‪Hutchison cell replication August 8th 2011 with John Bedini.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

The Crystal Battery

Hi All,
              Got back to work and measured the John H cell using the method that was explained on you-tube following everybody else.
              Running the power oscillator the voltage droped to .6 volts at 25ma that is not much but it did work, time will tell. so far I see the same output power that a solar cell develops, next is the impedance of the cell.

I have now changed the the mixture as this is a semiconductor cell so it is very important that the doping material is heated into the mixture correctly. From my doping of transistors years ago I already have the mix John H talked about. I have now changed the base metals to what would work the best according to the valance charts.

Using a pure oxygen free piece of copper in 1/2 pipe form I have made it look like tree roots at the bottom as I want to collect all the branch currents possible. One could look at this like semiconductor geometry, in that device the emitter and base is very important so geometry is going to have a big factor in this cell since we are using the metals and the valance of the metals as collectors. In the new cell I just did the standing voltage was 1.92 volts without the alignment of the crystals, adding the 12 volt power supply did nothing to help this and that was what I was looking for, no charge effect. more on this after the cooling.
              John B
              Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-08-2011, 06:14 PM. Reason: edit
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                Hi All,
                Got back to work and measured the John H cell using the method that was explained on you-tube following everybody else.
                Running the power oscillator the voltage droped to .6 volts at 25ma that is not much but it did work, time will tell. so far I see the same output power that a solar cell develops, next is the impedance of the cell.

I have now changed the the mixture as this is a semiconductor cell so it is very important that the doping material is heated into the mixture correctly. From my doping of transistors years ago I already have the mix John H talked about. I have now changed the base metals to what would work the best according to the valance charts.

Using a pure oxygen free piece of copper in 1/2 pipe form I have made it look like tree roots at the bottom as I want to collect all the branch currents possible. One could look at this like semiconductor geometry, in that device the emitter and base is very important so geometry is going to have a big factor in this cell since we are using the metals and the valance of the metals as collectors. In the new cell I just did the standing voltage was 1.92 volts without the alignment of the crystals, adding the 12 volt power supply did nothing to help this and that was what I was looking for, no charge effect. more on this after the cooling.
                John B

If you would like to look into my version of a crystal cell which has some of the same material used in Hutchinson cell's you can. ‪How to Make a Crystal Glue cell‬‏ - YouTube

My cells act more like low voltage electret, they can be shorted out for a long time and bounce back to original voltage and even go above it too. These glue cells as i call them don't show corrosion after being dried out and shorted out.

What makes these cell great to study is that they self charge them selves just like a electret would. Also you don't need to use aluminum and copper you can replace them with magnesium and copper. There is something about mixing Epsom salts and Salt substitute together that makes a cell strong and Electret like.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

John H Crystal Cell

To All,
                  As I want to keep you informed. The cell that I made today took some time to do as I did it very careful.

I reported that after I made that cell and did not charge it at all it had a standing voltage of 1.92 volts. the difference being that I used a magnesium outer casing and an Oxygen free copper pipe but shaped the copper at the bottom like tree roots.

My mixture was
                  Potassium sodium L-tartrate tetrahydrate (Rochelle Salt ) 1 spoon
                  Epsom salts 1 and 1/2 spoon
                  A mixture of galena, Iron Pyrite, bismuth, calcium carbonate, and some sodium silicate. 1/10 spoon, This was all mixed together and heat was applied in a slow melt process then poured into the magnesium cylinder around the copper.

The cell was real active for about two hrs. then I started the load test
                  with the power oscillator and the led, after about 25 minutes the led was going real dim so I stopped the test and shorted out the cell for about 20 minutes. After the short test I let the cell stand for 10 minutes. Then hooked up the power oscillator and the led was back bright again, this lasted for 38 minutes. This is an interesting mixture.

The next thing I found was this cell acts more like an ultra capacitor if you charge it with a series resistor.
                  More tomorrow as I ran out of time.
                  John
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Crystal Cells

Nick Z,

But the problem here is most are just doing this work as a hobby and want to be spoon fed. The old saying is seek and you'll shall find.

I have charged many batteries that deliver power in amps using Crystal Cells. Open source means the basic idea.

John

Hello John,

I thankyou for all the technolgy that you have released to the public and
                    from the information I read about the crystal/earth batteries at the
                    convention is they achieved powering "real" loads.
                    I'm sure we can scale these up to obatin the desired load and if people can
                    not afford the $1000 for large cells. A small cell that powers a light for a day
                    due to a chemical reaction is an amazing thing, more so in a third world
                    country that can not afford the electricity, is profound for them.

I seen old footage of John H's crystal cells (shake and bake) about 10yrs ago
                    that produced 1V (no current was measured) and did not see the significance
                    then, I'm not a teenager now

I have just seen ETFV 18 today and will have to start testing what you
                    demonstrated and start testing properties in the different results obtained.
                    I friend has asked me to test materials from lay lines? and will provide the
                    quartz crystal and other samples.

Glad to see you posting here and I'm looking forward to what is achieved
                    in utilizing this technology, I'm happy with just the 1V at 100mA, 12 of them
                    can do I minimum of running a SSG

Regards
                    Zero.
                    Last edited by ZeropointEnergy; 08-14-2011, 10:57 AM. Reason: Text

Comment

Thanks for the video and info John! Nice to know there are lots of us interested in what these cells are capable of. Here is another video from Wavefront101 showing some good results:

‪Cell 3‬‏ - YouTube

Enjoy!

Comment

My mixture was
                        Potassium sodium L-tartrate tetrahydrate (Rochelle Salt ) 1 spoon
                        Epsom salts 1 and 1/2 spoon
                        A mixture of galena, Iron Pyrite, bismuth, calcium carbonate, and some sodium silicate. 1/10 spoon, This was all mixed together and heat was applied in a slow melt process then poured into the magnesium cylinder around the copper.

Have you tried replacing the Potassium sodium with potassium chloride that is found in salt substitute made by the Morton salt company? Potassium Chloride and Epsom Salts seem to mix really well together to make a strong cell.

I wonder if the radioactive potassium have anything to do with these cells working the way they do, are these cells beta batteries? Potassium has a long half life so we should see a long life from these cells. The radioactive waves could be what is charging the cells and the dielectric material that sounds it could be whats storing the charge. just a thought.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by ZeropointEnergy View Post
                          I friend has asked me to test materials from lay lines? and will provide the
                          quartz crystal and other samples.

Dan.
                          Yes - this does look similar to the Trowoeger Pryramid thingy. Ley Line and grid theory testing would certainly be interesting.

I might try and position some in the ground near some old masonic pubs, churches and castles, and see if i get anything....I already have the spot in mind....

Comment

Seth:
                            Yes, this is looking more and more like what the pyramid guys are coming up with as their "reactor". I am very interested in that also, as one of the guys is getting 2.47 volts from his newly made reactor core, by itself without the pyramid. It is filled with quartz sand and uses two different metals, copper and brass end caps. The reactor (or capacitor) is then charged with HV.

The curious thing is that my capacitor cement cell can also take a charge for only a few seconds that can allow it last hours of lighting a red led, by itself, which other wise would not light on its own. Even for a day or two at a lower light level, so I'm seeing some interesting similarities, as my capacitor-cell also has two different metals and if filled with quartz beach sand.
                            Is there any comments as to the video link that you gave? Looks like he has spent some time working on all those different cells, would be good to see his results.

Comment

Just a quick thought. Remember everyone that Rochelle salt converts heat into energy as well as can be somewhat piezo electric. Temperature variations will have some effect on output.

al

Comment

Have you tried zircon crystals:

Zircon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because of their uranium and thorium content, some zircons might undergo metamictization.
                                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                                X