Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianaboys, I have to thank you again for this great link

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Ancient%20Secrets.pdf

I have to say we are pretty much on the same page ; except for the channeling .....i don't channel...i think

It comes more from the inside...which adds up to previous knowledge (or waves ) and thus raises your physical resonance...

and he is also using different words and terms to enunciate the 7 principles of the Kybalion :Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
    II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
    III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
    lV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
    V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
    VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
    VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-24-2011, 07:58 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post163618

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      I am a mechanic and autoelectrician, and currently learning electronics

FOUND MISSING INFO ON TESLA RADIANT ENERGY PATENT:
      Update 30 - Found missing info from Tesla Radiant Energy Patent - YouTube

Thanks for the links
      the book mentioned can be found here :

On the Discharge of Electricity Produced by the Rontgen Rays, and the Effects Produced by These Rays on Dielectrics through Which They Pass (January 1, 1895)

On the Discharge of Electricity Produced by the Rontgen Rays, and the Effects Produced by These Rays on Dielectrics through Which They Pass : Thomson, J. : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

-----------related to this from:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-coil-3.html

Process for Altering the Energy Content of Dipolar Substances (Dielectric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

James Y. JOHNSON

Abstract -- Changes in the energy content of dipolar substances are produced by exposure to a concentrated electromagnetic field having one or more frequencies corresponding to wavelengths between 3 mm. and 6 metres approximately and equal to characteristic periods of the substances treated. The process applies to naturally dipolar substances and to those in which dipoles can be induced by a field. The characteristic periods of the substances are of three kinds depending respectively on (1) the relaxation time of the dipoles when orientated by the field, (2) the natural oscillation-period of the dipoles, (3) the term-difference frequencies of the atoms...
      ....They may comprise several different frequencies and constant electrostatic fields may be superimposed on them (fractal frequencies)
      James Y Johnson -- Dipolar resonance -- Anomalous dispersion bands

another example amongst many, such as

Leon SPRINK Space Activator (Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents ) , John KANZIUS (John Kanzius: RF-Induced Hyperthermia vs Cancer -- RF Ignition of Salt Water: US Patent Application # 0060190063 )

About Leon Sprink: you know that an experiment is valid if it is reproduced:

Hi all, and wow ! After all those years, I finally met Mr Jacques Ravatin.
      Just got back from the meeting, and oh-boy-am-I-thrilled ! Now, the name is
      probably unknown outside of France, but wait... I kept hearing about
      Ravatin, his group Ark'Hall (now named Eurek'All), his books (some of them
      under the pseudonym of Vladimir Rosgnilk), his theories and experiments...
      He is a 63 years old mathematician and physician, one foot in conventional
      university, the other in weird science BIG TIME - shape power, sacred
      geometry, lost technology, incredible devices that warp space-time... He dug
      out an impressive quantity of obscure patents and forgotten inventors, some
      of them you all know (like Keely, Lakhovsky, Schauberger), some others you
      probably don't (like Leon Sprink, Louis Boutard, Max Picard). He
      experimented with the Leon Sprink device, an orthogonal electromagnetic
      array that, correctly oriented, produces spectacular and very weird
      antigravific and bio-chemical effects.
      Sprink died in poverty in the early
      1970's. There are patents for his devices, rumour said the patents
      mysteriously disappeared, but Ravatin just told me the rumours are crap and
      the patents are still available. I'll have to check that at I.N.P.I., the
      French patent office... Stay in tune !
      http://www.rexresearch.com/boutard/boutard.htm

Jacques Ravatin -- Space & Fluid Activators

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-24-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Guys, could you have a look at these coils, and let me know what you think...taken from:

Cook Electro Magnetic Battery

could be good for Muller Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          ----- a little historical background on Quartz

from Llewellyn Worldwide - Encyclopedia: Quartz Crystals

The name crystal comes from the Greek word crystallos meaning "clear ice," (or Greek word "krystallos", meaning frozen light ) for the ancient Greeks thought that these transparent rock crystals were in fact frozen water turned into stone. Another legend has it that Holy Water was poured out of the Heavens by God and frozen to ice in outer space on its voyage to Earth. Angels petrified the "Holy Ice" to preserve it as a protective blessing for humanity.

Quartz is the most common mineral found on the Earth. In the world of gemstones, quartz supplies more different varieties than any other mineral. Gem quartzes can be divided into three main groups:

- crystallized quartz
          - compact quartz
          - cryptocrystalline quartz
          In times past, crystals were used to balance harmonies in the body—to stabilize the flow of prana, to stimulate the chakras, to raise the kundalini energy. Facets of three, five, or seven were used for certain illnesses, while four- and eight-sided crystals were used to maintain balance. Crystals of various colors—red, green, blue, violet, white, etc., were used to heal various illnesses. Their healing properties restored eyesight to some in the hands of adept healers. Crystals were placed on the eyelids to draw in prana and heal organs inside the body. Much later in history, the American Indian shamans placed quartz crystals over their eyes to help them become more clairvoyant.

The ancient Greeks believed that quartz was "eternal ice" which came down from Mount Olympus, home of the Greek gods. The people used its natural magnifying power to focus the heat of the Sun’s rays in order to start ceremonial fires. According to the famous Roman scholar Pliny, who wrote in the first century a.d., they used the focused crystal heat from the Sun to cauterize wounds.

The ancient Egyptians held quartz sacred, and carved drinking vessels from quartz. When they drank from these cups, the water became imbued with life-giving energy. They mined quartz, and along with many cultures began to carve it into jewelry and a variety of objects, both artistic and utilitarian

....more info

Comment

• follow up:

American Indian Legend of Crystals

In ancient times, people lived in harmony with Nature. They spoke the same language as the animals and plants. They hunted for food only to satisfy their hunger and needs, always offering a prayer of thanks for what they had taken from Nature. see also water has memory here http://www.energeticforum.com/152708-post377.html

As time went on, humans lost this innocence and harmony. They took more than they needed. They forgot their prayers of gratitude. They killed animals, and each other, for sport or pleasure.

The Bear Tribe, chief among the animals, called a meeting of all the animals. They decided that something had to be done. The Bears suggested that they shoot back when the humans shot at them, but the bow and arrow required too great a sacrifice, for one bear would have to give up his life so that his sinew could be used for the bowstring. The bear’s claws were too long for shooting a bow
            anyway, and would become entangled on the string.

The Deer Tribe offered another method of dealing with the problem. One of their members said, "We will bring disease into the world. Each of us will be responsible for a different illness. When humans live out of balance with Nature, when they forget to give thanks for their food, they will get sick." And in fact the Deer did invoke rheumatism and arthritis; each animal then decided to invoke a different disease.

The Plant Tribe was more sympathetic and felt that this was too harsh a punishment, so they volunteered their help. They said that for every disease a human gets, one of them would be present to cure it. That way, if people used their intelligence, they would be able to cure their ailments and regain their balance.

All of Nature agreed to this strategy. One plant in particular spoke out. This was Tobacco, the chief of the plants. He said, "I will be the sacred herb. I will not cure any specific disease, but I will help people return to the sacred way of life, provided I am smoked or offered with prayers and ceremony. But if I am misused, if I am merely smoked for pleasure, I will cause cancer, the worst disease of all."

The close friends of the Plant Tribe, the Rock Tribe and the Mineral Tribe, agreed to help. Each mineral would have a spiritual power, a subtle vibration that could be used to regain perfect health. The Ruby, worn as an amulet, would heal the heart; the Emerald would heal the liver and eyes, and so on. The chief of the mineral tribe, Quartz Crystal, was clear, like the light of Creation itself. Quartz put his arms around his brother Tobacco and said, "I will be the sacred mineral. I will heal the mind. I will help human beings see the origin of disease. I will help to bring wisdom and clarity in dreams. And I will record their spiritual history, including our meeting today, so that in the future, if humans gaze into me, they may see their origin and the way of harmony." And so it is today.

This is a Cherokee legend, but it has been told in almost every tribe in the Americas. It tells of an ancient time of peace, a mythical homeland known to every culture on Earth. The Native Americans call it the "old way" or the "original way."
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2011, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• MonsieurM,

People that are sensitive to subtle energies should experience feeling the energy at this time. October 28, 2011 is approaching fast!

CME IMPACT: A CME hit Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 24th at approximately 1800 UT (02:00 pm EDT). Acording to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the impact caused a strong compression of Earth's magnetic field, allowing solar wind to penetrate all the way down to geosynchronous orbit for a brief period between 19:06 UT and 19:11 UT. Earth-orbiting spacecraft could have been directly exposed to solar wind plasma during that time.

The impact also sparked a geomagnetic storm, underway now. Geir Øye sends this picture from Ørsta, Norway:

They came from outer space--and you can have one! Genuine meteorites are now on sale in the Space Weather Store.

Own your own meteorite

AURORAS IN THE USA--NOW! Northern Lights have spilled across the Canadian border into the contiguous USA. Observers report auroras as far south as Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, Maryland, New York, Ohio and central California. The display was caused by the CME impact described below. Aurora alerts: text, voice.

CME IMPACT: A CME hit Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 24th at approximately 1800 UT (02:00 pm EDT). Acording to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the impact caused a strong compression of Earth's magnetic field, allowing solar wind to penetrate all the way down to geosynchronous orbit for a brief period between 19:06 UT and 19:11 UT. Earth-orbiting spacecraft could have been directly exposed to solar wind plasma during that time.

The impact also sparked a geomagnetic storm, underway now. Geir Øye sends this picture from Ørsta, Norway:

"These are the strongest and most beautiful auroras I've ever seen," says Øye, a veteran observer of Northern Lights. "I can only imagine what the display must have been further north."

High-latitude sky watchers should remain alert for auroras as Earth's magnetic field continues to reverberate from the CME impact. The best time to look is usually during the hours around local midnight.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Let me ask you this; how is your sleep cycle...and do you have unusual back pains

Comment

• MM Iv been thinking on your vogul crystal, silver has antibiotic properties, this might be worth a try if you new the right frequency's.
                  The crystal should focus the magnetic field, Iv came to the conclusion that glass will conduct a magnetic field, so quartz may even work better, dielectrics thats something Im pondering now. But back to the crystal
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Not to get off topic but our tax dollars at work, Im not racist this is happening all over the US by African Americans and White Americans, its these type of laws that are bringing this country down, also I heard if you want to start a semiconductor plant in this country it would cost one billion dollars more here in the US than if you built it in Mexico, they said its not the labor costs its the laws that have been passed that are meant to drive new company's from investing in the US. They are going to take this country to its knee's and never fire a shot.

Revolutionary Politics::Revolutionary Politics : Judge Judy - Here's Who You Support With Taxes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      MM Iv been thinking on your vogul crystal, silver has antibiotic properties, this might be worth a try if you new the right frequency's.
                      The crystal should focus the magnetic field, Iv came to the conclusion that glass will conduct a magnetic field, so quartz may even work better, dielectrics thats something Im pondering now. But back to the crystal

your suggestion sounds in line with the research posted so far

so a Silver Smith Coil/Caduceus wrapped around a Vogel Crystal, i like the idea

the antibacterial property could be transfered along with some healing wave from a specifically tuned solfeggio note...for the frequency, I think if we use Harmonic math we could easily find it...and the length of the silver wire has to be related to the speed of light

from coil info

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        your suggestion sounds in line with the research posted so far

so a Silver Smith Coil/Caduceus wrapped around a Vogel Crystal, i like the idea

the antibacterial property could be transfered along with some healing wave from a specifically tuned solfeggio note...for the frequency, I think if we use Harmonic math we could easily find it...and the length of the silver wire has to be related to the speed of light
                        I like it, I think it would be well worth the effort. Rife, I think thats right had come up with some frequency's that healed.

Comment

• a little added info:

Originally posted by bhaas View Post
                          Here's another good video: Water Bottle Video

Maybe write free energy secret revealed on it.

Print out all the things you want and tape it to the bottle???
                          from coil info

The other type is a set of concentric rings in a certain pattern. You can order decals of this type from this guy pretty cheap. I have used these on the bottom of HHGs to really boost them. I even once gave someone a pyramid HHG that had these on each face. I made a powerful little energy plate by sticking one to each side of a trash CD.
                          The energy from these things is mainly out the face.
                          It is also workable to stick them on an HHG and then recast over it with clear resin.
                          There is also a nice, large, printable one here. It is rather large, and may need to be reduced in a graphics program.
                          golden ratio antenna

from the same link: multiples of speed of light

Lengths of wires: there are certain lengths that give power in themselves. I find that a 13.325" coil is more powerful than one a bit longer, for example. Five inches and 25" (but not 10, 15, 20) as well as multiples of 25", are measurements I used to use. Also thirteen inches, and multiples thereof. Bruce turned me on to 26.65" and multiples thereof (and half thereof) which I like better than 25". My little coils now are 6.66", whatever the dark significance of that is. Actually, 6.6625", give or take a hair. I found another length around 17" which seems OK for an intermediate length. Slim Spurling uses a length of 523mm, at least according to a post I read, and that is very good.

Comment

• what we need now is a table for copper wire, with different gauge and the weight that correspond to the length of the speed of light as in the Harmonics Math

also for silver and gold wire
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Cool site MM I always enjoy reading about coil configurations, if you think about it this would be the least intrusive way to remove any kind of infection in the body, but you would really need to pay attention to the materials used in these devices. Iv read somewhere cant remember, that researchers could taste copper from some experiments, we wouldn't want copper ions in our body's that's why I recommended silver

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                                Cool site MM I always enjoy reading about coil configurations, if you think about it this would be the least intrusive way to remove any kind of infection in the body, but you would really need to pay attention to the materials used in these devices. Iv read somewhere cant remember, that researchers could taste copper from some experiments, we wouldn't want copper ions in our body's that's why I recommended silver
                                You are quite correct , but the best would be to have the table for all kind of wire and their relative weight for experimentation sake....so people will have a data available without guess work

the table would be useful for all type of experiment not only health related

Comment

Working...
                                X