No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianaboys, could you show me how to get the SOHO sound of the last solar flare

Our next example concerns the giant hexagonal feature near Saturn's north pole. Planetary experts have postulated several possible explanations to explain the presence of this feature. The cymatic structure of the storm led us to the following explanation, shown below in diagrammatic form. We would welcome input from planetary physicists to modify and improve this model:
    You can also see two interlocked tetrahedral

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-29-2011, 12:32 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• a very simple example of 6 3 9

wringing a towel
      1. To twist, squeeze, or compress, especially so as to extract liquid. Often used with out.
      2. To extract (liquid) by twisting or compressing. Often used with out.

Comment

• Principle of correspondence

"As Above so Below"

This new research presents measures from the blueprint and compares these with the actual measures/ratios we find in the pyramids at Giza. The results are impressive and should prove even to the most diehard skeptic that the dimensions of the Giza pyramids were defined from the stars of Orion's Belt (as well as also laid out to mimic the pattern of the Belt stars).

presentation:

http://www.scottcreighton.co.uk/Flash/gsf-ratios.swf

Comment

• one more thing:

Dan A. Davidson - Shape Power..watch les brown 4 min video, they are related...Harnesing Pyramid Energy by Les Brown - YouTube

Dan A. Davidson - Shape Power.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

What would be some of the practical uses of Shape Power once the
          process was understood?
          1. The development of tuned patterns that can be worn on the body to
          redirect ambient energy in such a way as to protect one from
          harmful energies or to attract beneficial energies. Students of the
          occult refer to these as amulets or talismans.
          2. In the course of my life, I've often experienced people who
          unknowingly cause machines to malfunction by their very presence.
          A pattern could be created that would filter such detrimental or
          inharmonious fields and cancel them out by using a 180 degree
          phase shift. Such a technique could extend the life and uptime of
          any type of equipment.
          3. An entirely new branch of energetic medicine using specific 2D and
          3D projected patterns to produce a very real effect from such virtual
          stimulations. There would be no drugs or physical pollutants which
          often lead to side effects.
          4. Discovery of geometries or patterns that might help to shunt
          additional energy into or around a near unity machine to drive it into
          a beyond unity condition.
          5. Interactions with the aether to control its flow into

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-29-2011, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• follow up on Dan A. Davidson

Every shape manipulates aether in some manner. A cone is an
            example of an infinite sided pyramid
            and as such will do many of the
            same things which a simple pyramid does
            . The American Indian teepee
            is an example of a near conic shape which has many of the same
            energy effects as the pyramid.
            -------------

Tszyan KAN'CHZHEN: Microwave Transfer of Biological Information

Tszyan Kanchgen has lead a series of experiments, which have shown an opportunity of direct transfer of the information from one biological object to another by radio waves [45]. Tszyan Kanchgen has created installation [46], including hollow correct of polyhedron and hollow cones located on its sides. The biological object which is carrying out influence is located in a cavity of polyhedron, its the radiations amplify and are transferred to other alive object by microwaves.

In experiments with cereal cultures Tszyan Kanchgen placed in the installation green weight of wheat and influenced by radio waves on germinate sabadillas of corn. The "processed" corn had set of lateral stalks. On the place of panicle the original ears with grains similar and on corn, and on wheaten (fig. 26) were formed. The acquired new qualities were steadily transferred to the subsequent generations.
            more on this:
            Tszyan Kanchzhen :cool

sphere_in_a_cube_atom_walter_russell

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-29-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Principle of Mentalism

considering the properties of shapes....maybe running some tests such as those proposed by Dave placed on top of a particular shape drawn on paper may actually result in a subtle change that is needed to trigger a cascade effect....

something like that

Comment

• Principle of Rythm:

this is something i have been wondering for quite a while, when reading throughout all the threads dealing with coil and FE.

Many coils used un various experiment remain static, it would be nice to see what would the effect be if the fixed cores of the fixed coils were rotated at high speed (for instance in the Muller experiment )

from Dan A. Davidson

Synchronization of aetheric flow into the nuclei of a given mass has
                been achieved by two main methods; namely, rotation or movement and
                sonically
                Analysis of various apparently disconnected events where
                levitation was witnessed provides some important clues to a means of
                effecting synchronization of the nuclei. This was explained, in detail, in
                a paper by Davidson and Decker6. Also, T. Towsend Brown was quite
                open in publicizing his experimental results even though they were being
                funded in part by the Office of Naval Research out of San Diego.
                However, when he started rotating his gravitors on their axis the results
                suddenly became classified and all information on his experiments
                ceased. It is suspected that major levitation resulted and this
                breakthrough was classified to protect the discovery so it could be
                exploited for national defense.

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways
                . a harmonic cascade effect
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-29-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Banjo solo" The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise"by Ken Aoki - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-29-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Our DNA has a column of Clustered Water that runs up the center of the double helix. It is important to maintain this highly structured water column to allow our DNA to send and receive information properly. Dr. Lorenzen has shown that there is a matrix of helical proteins that stretch not only throughout the cell, but from the nucleus throughout the cell membrane and interconnect to other cells. This is being called the cytomatrix. This is a highly complex conduit of water-protein structure that carries what is now shown to be very high frequency information. Like the layers of an onion, water surrounds protein in many layers, each layer having a different function as to how they carry electrical information.

At Cambridge University in England researchers have postulated a system they call "water wires." They found amidst the chaotically oriented helical proteins of the cytomatrix there are actually areas were the water-proteins are oriented end to end. They form a continuous connection along what the Chinese call the meridian lines. These water wires serve as the fiber optic communication backbone for our cellular system.
                    from: http://www.steamteam.ca/uploadedfile...erPlusInfo.pdf

Every one of these layers has a different function as to how it carries electrical information. The water inside these helical proteins has a density much lower than normal water and it carries electrical information at a much higher rate than normal water because it is in a structured form: it is in clusters. These clusters help transform proteins from a random material into a system that carries information very much like fiber optics. Together they create a matrix that can now carry waves of information at very high speed. Herbert Froelich, at the University of London, discovered that these waves of information are moving somewhere around 10 to the power 11 Hertz .

An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways

Sound of Sun - YouTube
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-29-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                      An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. a harmonic cascade effect

If we could put this in mechanical form, free energy would be unlimited
                      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• yes Dave we are on the right track

----------------------from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post164388

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                        Dave, I like the way you think.

What you are describing with your coils, is to create the potential. Leedskalinin's words, you are "concentrating" the magnets. To divide them, is to establish an asymmetry. To shift them is to use the asymmetry to do useful work.

Looking forward to seeing some ideas.

==Romo

I posted this here http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ystals-32.html

found this while browsing Tesla's patent , see the asymmetry

all the components used in every experiment emits a field and it has a role to play too...so the geometry of the circuit is just as important: Tesla did not draw his schematics at random...i do not believe so coming from the Master of Resonance

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                        (dave, I'm following up on your experiment with smaller wound coils ande ice tonight. Was there any special details involved in the selection of the selection of wire length, or is this just a "proof of concept"?)

Thank you for posting this again here. I did see it before -- and I am looking again. Seems like each time I review it, I see something new in it -- like I see in russell's drawings.

Noticing that the gas-filled discharge tubes were at the "dead center" where the Electric component would propagate from, drove me to experiment with a small smith coil, and argon flashtubes in disposable cameras.
                        Those things are darned handy

I found I could make the tube discharge at a lesser voltage (200V less) than the "ionizing plate" or the "flash plate" off the secondary transformer fed it -- by putting the discharge tube along a smith-coil's "cancel zone" in the center.

What I just got "fresh" out of it -- was a little more insight about harmonics. When you have one "Harmonic" chord, it is composed of many subharmonic strings. I play the guitar and violin, so this is pretty easy for me to physically relate.

Allow me to shortly expand on this;

What I see though -- is that the entire patent illustrates a "harmonic" -- in the sense, that when the primary coil in that drawing "fires" it sets several balances into oscilation.

It is plucking a single string, and many other strings vibrate slightly differently from the same primary motion.

If I were to take that "single string" principal, and play it reverse in my imagination -- I would see an opposite effect -- when I play when I play a many strings to produce one "note".

Applying that directly to the patent -- There are many different electric "strings" played, to produce the "note" of (a certain current/voltage level) -- (there's the collecting) -- then directing that at an asymmetry (Dividing). The purpose of this, "shifting" that single note to do work.
                        What I mean -- is that the same process happens musically.

When we do that with music, we shift between certain series (generally) to elicit an emotion. Within the emotion -- the "meaning" of the music -- contains the musical peice's purpose.

I will say it differently.

What the dominant expressed emotion in each musical piece is, holds purpose/function of the music. (I.E, make you reflect, make you depressed, make you joyful/inspired ETC)

A motor's purpose in its existence is to express rotational force -- that we can see through its design.
                        This may stray a tad off-topic from the thread's original purpose -- but I find myself wondering, as I write this -- what our purpose of being human is -- and if it is visible through our design. I'm just reflecting here, but what I tend to "do" is according to my strong points.

Interesting, because howard johnson essentially observed that magnets have both North and South poles within each domain -- the "north dominant", or "South Dominant" reflects what we see as "north" or "south" pole. Those magnets have characteristics of both "genders", but serve to function according to their strengths, too.

Attaching this to that flashy new picture -- With your setup, Dave, I see that you are using the "right angle" to collect the Phi Field. When you are testing, I would be very much obliged if I could ask you to record your impulse duration you are using for the "on/off" switching for the magnetic field.
                        Leedskalinin even says rapidity of time/abruptness in rate of change has much to do with "making more magnets".

Speaking of right angles, Could you use a "magnetic bucking North Stresspoint" or "Scalar stresspoint" (ala bedini) along the rotating shaft, in order to generate a higher voltage in a "testatica" (or wimhurst generator) while it is in rotation?

My girlfriend suggested a month or so ago, putting different magnetic polarities to establish a stronger primary charge difference in the water, along the upper dispensing tubes of the "Lord Kelvin's thunderstorm".

I did not understand why it worked at first -- she's a little more intuitive than me sometimes -- but now I see when the water is in rotation, it can deflect a little bit of the magnetic "spin" along the electric field axis.

Work time,
                        ==Romo

Comment

• Professor Fáy-Siebenbürgen's research has been revealed as the University of Sheffield launches a new project, called Project Sunshine, aimed at finding new ways to harness and understand the power of the sun.

He said: "These loops are oscillating like the strings on a guitar or the air in a wind instrument. Over time the waves die away and that is telling us new things about the physics in the sun's atmosphere."
                          listen to it

Sound of the Sun (courtesy Richard Morton) by University of Sheffield on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

now here is the kicker...we know that water exist around the sun and thus is constantly affected by the activity within the the sun (within so without ) and water exist throughout our solar system...so the water floating around our planet and within the moon resonate with the water within our planet (without so within ) which in turn resonates with the water within us (without so within ).

i downloaded the nasa sound of the sun (unfortunately it is quite old) wish i had a more recent one....I plugged my Rodin coil to speaker wires and placed a brass cup of tea filled with alkaline water in the center of the coil...played the song....all i can say is the taste of the water is different...
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-30-2011, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• from Sun Healing Sounds

How do solar healing sounds work?

Solar healing sounds work on the same basis as other healing methods that use frequencies, wave patterns, particles, or resonant vibes such as binaural beats or the drums used in certain tribal rituals, or crystals used in harmonic healing.

However the healing frequencies emanating from the sun reach a much broader scope.

The new age way of putting it might be to say that the sun, Father Sky radiates waves of synchronicity and harmony that reach into the consciousness of Gaia, Mother Earth, and together they entrance the spirit of humanity and of creation.

Comment

• Hi

Thought to share with you guys the work of Dan Winter: The Ring - Alphabet of Angles into the Ring...of DNA.. Implosion

Especially it seems that Google has censored it. If you type ‘site: goldenmean.info' nothing shows up matching that site.

I had a Bizarre Synchronicity regarding this subject:
                              Bizarre Synchronicity! | hexaheart

I simply love this:

Elias
                              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Originally posted by elias View Post
                                Hi

Thought to share with you guys the work of Dan Winter: The Ring - Alphabet of Angles into the Ring...of DNA.. Implosion

I simply love this:

Elias
                                good to read you Elias how is the muller experiments going

a little follow up

from the Emerald Tablet and water (also applies to your image elias )

The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
                                the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse
                                Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
                                Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
                                It ascends from the earth to the heaven again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior.
                                By this means ye shall have the glory of the whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-30-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X