Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
    I have no idea
    But, am definitely reading along too...your posts carry a very strong yet subtle study of nature information, that triggers a sort of hidden knowing that appears unfathomable. I hope to fathom it out too

The only addition from here, is that of using magnetism and electrical energies in place of traditionally held 'substances' for the philosophers stone alchemy. Harmonics, resonance, mixing them and on to defining them when results are found.
    Not a substance, but a method...the substance of the method being what I presume you wish to find ?
    It is exactly what I'm looking for, Thank you Marc , I appreciate your understanding
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-05-2011, 12:09 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

For those that have a great interest in Pyramids, Hermes Trismegistus Claimed That he Built The Pyramids His claim is found in the Emerald Tablets.

THE EMERALD TABLET | Golden Means Health Emerald Tablet 1

Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway, a gateway leading down to Amenti. Few there would be with courage to dare it, few pass the portal to dark Amenti. Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid, using the power that overcomes Earth force
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-05-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Shawn, in light of what you have just posted ( http://www.energeticforum.com/151201-post61.html ),and the recent infos i posted (starting here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rystals-8.html ), i think we could move forward with the translation of The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus; don't you think

Comment

Primary colors

Primary color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            Shawn, in light of what you have just posted ( http://www.energeticforum.com/151201-post61.html ),and the recent infos i posted (starting here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rystals-8.html ), i think we could move forward with the translation of The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus; don't you think

I think it to be possible. However, that is a pretty hefty claim. If what I am reading is correct then he claims to have invented Anti-gravity to build the pyramids. That is if the 'earth force' that he mentioned happened to be gravity.
            ,Shawn

Comment

I also do not think that the majority of this Emerald tablet is metaphysical but is in all actuality very physical. There is probably an entrance way to sub-terrainian caverns under the pyramids which hold real scrolls. And if he did have an anti-gravity device then it would explain allot. And I imagine this guy was one of the builder gods as described by the Egyptians. Which only confirms my beliefs that the Egyptians did not build the pyramids.
              ,Shawn

Comment

If my supposition is right then we are reading a tractate that is well beyond our current technology. It will take the finest minds and most knowledgeable people to figure this out. My strongest suite is finding a way where there seems to be no way. I am clever but not particularly knowledgeable but then again that is your strong suite. I'm up for it. And I read everything in your post which frankly is allot of information. It would help if you would sum up the direction that you are thinking of going.
                ,Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                  If my supposition is right then we are reading a tractate that is well beyond our current technology. It will take the finest minds and most knowledgeable people to figure this out. My strongest suite is finding a way where there seems to be no way. I am clever but not particularly knowledgeable but then again that is your strong suite. I'm up for it. And I read everything in your post which frankly is allot of information. It would help if you would sum up the direction that you are thinking of going.
                  ,Shawn
                  you are quite correct about it being a daunting task (fractal construct oblige ), as for the direction, i have not figured it out yet, sorry for the volume of information provided, I , myself tend to go back to the info i posted to find out more clues, I do not know how to explain the process of finding the answer, I tend to look for a pattern which usually is hidden in words ,sentences, and visual cues...as a basis I would go the way Slider put it:

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                  I have no idea
                  But, am definitely reading along too...your posts carry a very strong yet subtle study of nature information, that triggers a sort of hidden knowing that appears unfathomable. I hope to fathom it out too

The only addition from here, is that of using magnetism and electrical energies in place of traditionally held 'substances' for the philosophers stone alchemy. Harmonics, resonance, mixing them and on to defining them when results are found.
                  Not a substance, but a method...the substance of the method being what I presume you wish to find ?

I am currently familiarizing myself with Randall Cole Roffe: Harmonic Resonance, there is something to what he says (not necessarily agree with it all ) that resonates with the tractate...for some reasons i keep going back to his article. But i have to add as you said it is important to "finding a way where there seems to be no way", in other words look beyond what you have been taught, and keep your mind open, because the answer maybe found in places that you would consider unreliable as a whole.

If we take a good look -- and listen -- at the whole of manifestation, and apply the principles of acoustics and music, and of the color wheel, the grand pattern that emerges is self-evident.More
                  than this, a possible explanation of a medium of transmission of a universal electrogravitational influence, as a plenum far more fundamental than an ether, becomes apparent. With this realization a
                  whole new understanding of physics also emerges, with awesome possibilities.
                  Randall Cole Roffe
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-15-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I'll give an example of pattern to look for:

Throughout my posts, there are key topics that keep "crawling back" , and these are:

High Frequency
                    Water
                    Fractal/self similarities
                    crystal
                    three 3 , six 6 , nine 9
                    spacial resonnance
                    The anisotropic nature of the material (meaning that it has properties that differ according to the direction of the measurement )
                    electromagnetic spectrum as a fractal engine:

also:
                    reminder: applied to electromagnetism

The seven Principles kybalion

2.1 Principle of Mentalism (magnetism maybe )
                    2.2 Principle of Correspondence
                    2.3 Principle of Vibration
                    2.4 Principle of Polarity
                    2.5 Principle of Rhythm
                    2.6 Principle of Cause and Effect
                    2.7 Principle of Gender

so here is my proposal to you, you pick the paragraph or sentence you want translated, and i will dive on it like a hawk on its prey
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-15-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

It behoves thee to give thanks to God who has bestowed liberally of his bounty to the wise, who delivers us from misery and poverty. I am tempted and proven with the fullness of his substance and his probable wonders, and humbly pray God that whilst we live we may come to him. Remove thence, O Sons of Science, the unguents which we extract from fats, hair, verdigrease, tragacanth, and bones, which are written in the books of our fathers. But concerning the ointments which contain the tincture coagulate the fugitive, and adorn the sulphurs it behooves us to explain their disposition more at large ! and to unveil the Form, which is buried and hidden from other unguents; which is seen in disposition, but dwells in his own body, as fire in trees and stones, which by the most subtle art and ingenuity it behoves to extract without burning. And know that the Heaven is to be joined mediately with the Earth - but the Form is in a middle nature between tie heaven and earth, which is our water. But the water holds of all the first place which goes forth from this stone; but the second is gold; and the third is gold, only in a mean which is more noble than the water and the faeces. But in these are the smoke, the blackness and the death. It behoves us, therefore, to dry away the vapour from the water, to expel the blackness from the unguent, and death from the feces, and this by dissolution. By Which means we attain to the highest philosophy and secret of all hidden things.
                      electromagnetically how to do you match this with the key words in my previous post, i will be posting my interpretation as i do my research

Comment

I am tempted and proven with the fullness of his substance and his probable wonders, and humbly pray God that whilst we live we may come to him.
                        the electromagnetic spectrum as a whole

--------
                        Synonyms within Context: unguent

Unguent, aceite, adipocere, amole, animal oil, Barbados tar, blubber, butter, cerement, colza oil, cottonseed oil, cream, dripping exunge, elaine, fat, fusel oil, glycerin, grain oil, grease, hydrate, lard, liniment, linseed oil, mineral, mineral crystal, mineral oil, mineral rock, neat's foot oil, nut oil, oil, ointment, oleagine, olive oil, paraffin, petroleum, rape oil, salad oil, seneca oil, soap, soft soap, soybean oil, spermaceti, stearin, suet, tallow, train oil, vegetable oil, wax.
                        Dictionary - Definition of unguent
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-15-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

electromagnetically how to do you match this with the key words in my previous post, i will be posting my interpretation as i do my research
                          It is your best interest to give thanks to God who had given freely of his wisdom to the wise, and through this delivers us from poverty and misery. I am tested and made purer with the light of His knowledge and future discoveries, and pray that while I live we all may be saved by Him. Oh sons and scientist, forget the practice of collecting the oils which we extract from the remains of slain creatures, which we have been taught of our Fathers. But concerning the mixtures of medicines used to stop bleeding, which go with and on the sulpher balms, it is in our best interest to study and explain how they work in more detail! and To discover a better way, than killing living animals for their oils, which provide no healing, which reside in themselves, such as fungi and mushrooms, which by a more clean method is in our best interest to extract these medicines without having to burn them. Such as the misty clouds that touch the mountains- But the form in which we seek is a little lighter than mist, which is water vapor. It is the water that contains the medicines that emanate from the mushrooms and fungi, the color is gold, and the oil extract is like gold considering that we do not have to kill to attain it; what happens when you kill an animal? Does it not urinate and deficate; in this is disease and the plagues and the death. It is therefore better to cause water to vaporize, to stop the sin of killing living creatures for oil, to stop the spread of disease, and this by simply moving in a positive direction and not a negative one. By Which means we attain to the highest philosophy and secret of all hidden things.

This is the best translation I could derive...Shawn

Comment

This sounds to me like a man pleading his case for loving God and making medicines while being accused of witchcraft.

Comment

I'll give an example of pattern to look for:

Throughout my posts, there are key topics that keep "crawling back" , and these are:

High Frequency
                              Water
                              Fractal/self similarities
                              crystal
                              three 3 , six 6 , nine 9
                              spacial resonnance
                              The anisotropic nature of the material (meaning that it has properties that differ according to the direction of the measurement )
                              electromagnetic spectrum as a fractal engine:

also:
                              reminder: applied to electromagnetism

The seven Principles kybalion

2.1 Principle of Mentalism (magnetism maybe )
                              2.2 Principle of Correspondence
                              2.3 Principle of Vibration
                              2.4 Principle of Polarity
                              2.5 Principle of Rhythm
                              2.6 Principle of Cause and Effect
                              2.7 Principle of Gender

so here is my proposal to you, you pick the paragraph or sentence you want translated, and i will dive on it like a hawk on its prey
                              I understand now. You are seeking to know how these things correspond with one another. And in bridging the gap between these create a super structure of everything as whole. I think the first logical step would to be not to chase our tail. There are several scientist. Two of which are of notable honor. Stephen Hawking is one, Leonard mlodinow is another and there are several others. I believe it wise to be able to seek out their viewpoints on our topics of discussion before we finalize a conclusion of our own. This way we do not walk down a dead-end street.
                              Secondly a road to nowhere never gets built. If we are simply trying to attain knowledge well there is plenty of it but in the end we will be like a computer; full of knowledge but with no wisdom of how to use it.
                              And lastly we need to have a common goal. If we are seeking to translate this tractate then we must start from the beginning and translate it to the most common language while sticking to the truest interpretation thereof. Most written works are motivationally written and carry the heart and intent of the writer, which often times helps us to read between the lines or lets us know what motivated him to write it in the first place. This will keep us on track with the subject matter and keep us from straying to wild conclusions. In this we will be able to determine what information will be useful to helping us to our destination and which is only wasting our time.
                              So, are we seeking to glean knowledge for wisdom? Then we must have projects to certify our assumptions and log our findings. And of course simply move on if the subject matter when translated has nothing to do with our goal rather than twist the subject matter to our liking.
                              And to be honest the one that you chose is about how it is more noble to chose healing over killing. This is a profound lesson for many and ads to the character of any person and might fall under the title of 'correspondence' simply because it pushes people to see the wisdom of discovery in knowledge which helps us to communicate better on an interpersonal level and as a community of people. It could also fall under polarity because it causes us all to be on the same sheet of music and heading in a common direction.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post

This is the best translation I could derive...Shawn
                                And one that is quite inspiring Shawn

Comment

Working...
                                X