Harvesting Energy From the Sun Using Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felix_the_cat View Post
    In a near Future, we will not need technologies as we have today. Our counciousness and/or the frequency vibration of our environement will have raised enough that we'll be able to manifest our desires without or with very lilltle technology. I feel Tesla technologies, electromagnetics. etc are not the way of the future, they belong to the past.

The way of the future is counsciouness based technology. A technology that team up with Spirit to produce the desired effect.
    In my view, chanting a tone, facing north or any other direction, a visualisation, a special position of the body, so on and so forth, this is all technology, Spiritual technology.
    What do we need technology for anyway? Heat, light, movement, communication, manufacturing goods etc.
    In my view, most of this can be accomplished with Consciouness and a Conscious environement. What I would love to see is simple technology that can help humans to do these things, that is, light, heat, cold, movement, communications. Simple technologies, but based on a profound knowledge of Universal laws. Technologies that can spark the human counsciouness to embrace his Divine Consciouness.

Physical manifestations that are conduit of Interdimentional Light that could be used in a Spiritual Technology:
    Quartz Cristals
    Water
    DNA?
    Sand?
    Trees?
    Rocks?
    Plants?

It may be as simple as a stone circle, that you chant a powerful mantra on, and then start to emmit heat for hours. In this case, the Consciouness is in the mantra, the technology is in the stone circle.

Other useful things:
    a copper coil of a certain geometry
    an earth grounding of a special material
    a precise alignement with a star
    a special place on earth that have a particular energy
    a special time that have a particular energy

The key thing, as simple as it may sound is alway always always to be IN PHASE with natural tendency of nature,with the Universe, with Cosmic Forces.

I would love to find people that are interested in creating a technology that uses the human mind as a primary source of power. Some people are bending spoon with their minds, what not create a more useful effect like heating a home, transmuting pollution, etc.

The further our environment, Mother Earth, will evolve, the further we will evolve, the more all these things will be possible and the less we will rely on "old world" technology, that creates the have and the have not.

Why not begin now by dropping all hopes on technologies that does not include Spirit? Why not develop our conciouness instead of relying only on technologies? There is a lot we can accomplish if we put our collective heart into it and let go of limitations!
    LET GO OF LIMITATIONS!

We are unbounded possibilities.
    We are unbounded LOVE!
    Love tis thread
    Thought controlled MIG plane by Clint Eastwood thats realty now

Comment

just found this very nice german website on cymatics while watching a doc on crop circles:

WasserKlangBilder, Klangfiguren, A. Lauterwasser, Klangwellen, Überlingen

and if you are curious about crop circles, here is the doc i found it in:

New swirled order want to watch the cymatics animation go to 14:30 min of the vid

‪New swirled order‬‏ - YouTube

Where does this mysterious crop circle phenomena come from? Is it done by man as a joke? So why do people have extraordinary experiences then? Flying ball of lights were seen in and around crop cirlces. Or is it an alien intelligence which try to communicate with us? The geometry which can be found in crop circles, inculed a lot of mathematics which can be also found in nature.
      I would like u to also read the following:

Underground Water and Crop Circles - Article by Glenn Broughton

Put very simply we are stating that there is always underground water present where crop formations occur.

again water
      ...why am i not surprised

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 08:12 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
        Love tis thread
        Thought controlled MIG plane by Clint Eastwood thats realty now
        From: http://www.energeticforum.com/health...tml#post147976

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        ,You have added a great piece to this cosmic puzzle, we are playing . It resembles one the experiments shown in the documentary, but much more advanced.
        you have to know that ever since i started this, you look at the world differently (that is my personal opinion) , a sort of new landscape has appeared out of nowhere while at the same time it has always been within the reach of our hand, just have to know how to harness it(i prefer caress it).When you come to the conclusion that the world is all waves, (you eat waves, you drink waves...you know the rest ), and the world around you does the same, you start to learn how to read these "Adaptive Fractal Antennas", be it human or the rest of nature. Things start to truly make sense....
        Some call it Chi, others scalar wave, but it is all the same, if you consider that we are all "antenna" some more Constructal than others(applies even amongst humans, some are truly less constructal ). I would go even as far as to say that those that reach a state of Nirvana, actually reach what scientist call a Standing wave phenomena or Fractal Resonance (sorry for the poor choice of words, see pic) and water is the key to all this, no wonder Tibetan monks live close to the Himalayas ;if you consider it, it is one of the largest Antenna (as a mountain+water Antenna) around
        The human body is about 60% water in adult males and 55% in adult females. that 's one big coil inside you?

Electrons - Spherical standing wave

It makes sense now when you think about it, why monks/hermit liked to seclude themselves in a mountain so as to achieve enlightenment. If i ask you to think of the hermit as a tiny coil/antenna ;what happens to a small coil when placed inside a larger coil? I let you ponder on that.... (read this post you'll see how it all converges http://www.energeticforum.com/142797-post70.html)

ps: if they go on a fast, it is to eliminate wave interference (ie: food)

Sorry it Just felt right to share this info with you guys

the constructal law says (applies for trees and water as well)

Think about the failure of the various societies, nature,so on and on, applies to everything, just have to take the time to view it as such....or on a more positive note, you could apply the Constructal law to a simple match of football and compare the fluidity of the passes, strategies of attack and defense and how it "evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it"

note:i write this as it comes to mind, sorry in advance
        a better way of saying it is "everything is fractal", considering this simple statement, you would imagine that [B]behind every apparent law that controls the universe is a fractal/constructal Engine and water is its fuel

a introduction to Gnosis_Secret_Gate_to_Garden_of_Eden

keep in mind the observation i posted ( trees are fractal, one trunk gives rise to two branches female and male etc.... and the role of water)

Gnosis_Secret_Gate_to_Garden_of_Eden.mp4

now this will make more sense after you have watch the previous doc with fractal in mind

David Lynch explains his understanding about consciousness, creativity and the brain. He says that Transcendental Meditation played crucial role in developing his consciousness and boosting his creativity.
        think here about the tree of knowledge

‪David Lynch on Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Great thread. I had not looked into it before. But now that I've read it all, I'm glad I did. Thanks to all for your comments and view points.
          I think that the future may find us working with mind technologies, as well as multidimensional pursuits. As we learn to harvest the Aether, and tap into other as yet unknown or undeveloped power sources, and activities.
          It seams that the Pyramids, space ships, crop circles, and Ets, etz... are showing us in their own way, that they are already here, and can help us, if we let them, and don't shoot at them or try to kill them. Even to avoid another destruction like the Flood, or what happened to Atlantis, or what may happen... in 2012.
          Although we've been isolated from the rest of space and its many worlds, both the seen as well as the unseen worlds. It has come time to accept the fact that they and their worlds also do exist. But they are not Gods. As we had thought, or feared. As now We will go on to other worlds also, and continue to build, create, and populate, with self sufficiency, in much the same way as they have done for us.
          We can not invent anything, but we can Remember, how its all been done before. We are caught in a Vortex, within a Vortex, within another Vortex, and Aether permeates throughout all space.
          NickZ

Comment

The circle just gave me a headache after chasing it lol
            I fully support in your belief in this tread
            proof f this
            In the Phil a tricycle / motorcycle goes up the hill by switchng off the engine
            Monks in Tibet go to Mt. Banahaw for energy charging including healers and the sick
            lots of spring used to heal the body and soul in this area
            Planes r helicopters always crashed when they passed over this mountain
            Healers when they placed their hands on a glas of water changed the taste
            from tasteless to a little bt sweet r not gud taste when soeone is sick

In the Philippines we call ths paranormal activity

cheers

totoalas

Comment

-------

As it should be , if you consider The emerald tablet is key to the fractal universe, why would you consider the tablet "one dimensional"

here is a little brain exercise, mixing both the Emerald Tablet and Tesla Coil...most of you are quite familiar with the basic principle on how the Tesla Coil works, right?

Try to find these in the Emerald Tablet (and don't forget water)

think of it as an exercise in translation...

thrice
              –adverb
              1. three times, as in succession; on three occasions or in three ways.
              2. in threefold quantity or degree.
              3. very; extremely.

ex·alt·ed
              –adjective
              1. raised or elevated, as in rank or character; of high station: an exalted personage.
              2. noble or elevated; lofty: an exalted style of writing.
              3. rapturously excited

interesting

The Isisian Codes

‪Red Ice radio - 2.1.2011 - 3/6 - The Isisian Codes‬‏ - YouTube
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post147950

now we have a fractal system, i like the sound of that, thank you IndianaBoys for the info

The Isometric Crystal System

check this out

Earth Resonance and the Pyramids

The most efficient shape to produce a focused electric field in order to create an ionized beam that would be used as not just an antenna but as a conductor to the ionosphere, is that of the pyramid. A conical shape would also work but when building a large structure out of available materials then the pyramid shape wins out. Not just any pyramid shape but one that has the exact shape as the great pyramid at Giza.

Comment

Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current

The earth itself is a great big magnet. In general these North and South Pole individual magnets are circulating in the same way as in the permanent magnet metal. The North Pole individual magnets are coming out of the earth’s South Pole and are running around in the earth’s North Pole and back to its own pole, and South Pole individual magnets are coming out of the earth’s North Pole and are running around, and in earth South Pole and back to its own end, The both North and South Pole individual magnets start to run over and over again.
                  if you allow me to expand a bit on the above quote

if i go by the principle mentioned in the Emerald Tablet, which is also a good way of defining A Fractal Universe,

As above, so below, As within so Without

the key is to always ask the right question?

The earth itself is a great big magnet, if so what are the various methods truly renewable used today by man:

Solar energy (direct or concentrated) * Wind energy * Hydro energy (from rivers) * Wave energy * Tidal energy * Geothermal energy (from underground heat) *

Now how would you translate these to a magnet, (it is always a matter of translation )

Comment

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                    This is light ethericity being converted into a stable and usable form so similar to electricty that the device requiring energy can not differentiate.
                    I would differ with you on this, I do not think of ethericity as being "converted" but scaled down (or up maybe)to a fractal level where we can harness it.

think of the pyramid as an ethericity spiderweb (which is also fractal ) that captures that fast flying energy and slow it down (or scaled down) to a useful energy for us

From the experiment with the car battery you can see the principle how permanent magnets are made by North and South Pole individual magnet currents running in a single wire from battery. How did the magnets get in there? As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force, they hold together this earth and everything on it. Some metals and non-metals have more of the magnets than others. The North and South Pole magnets have the power to build up and take down, for instance in welding, in electroplating they put one metals on the other, and if you burn a metal too much in an electric furnace the metal will disappear in air.
                    Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current

Now I get it, if i adopt the view of Edward Leedskalnin on Magnetic Current, it makes more sense why:

Felix Ehrenhaft: Magnetic Current --- 9 articles

Can a magnet take water to pieces? No, say physics textbooks. Yes, says Prof. Felix Ehrenhaft, former director of the Physical Institute at the University of Vienna, who now carries on his research in New York. If he should turn out to be right, his findings in the realm of magnetism promise practical applications as far-reaching as the dynamos, motors, transformers, telephones, and radio that have stemmed from Faraday’s research in electricity.

note: this does not mean that Edward Leedskalnin on Magnetic Current is the only correct one, remember what i posted earlier if it is key to a Fractal Universe, it can only be fractal also meaning that there isn't one way of defining it, it adapts to "the song (if you know how) you want to dance with it "

don't you think
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

to prove to you the many uses of the Emerald Tablet, think of what Edward Leedskalnin said

As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force, they hold together this earth and everything on it.
                      or magnetism if you prefer

when you read this:

It states:

What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from one.
                      And all things sprang from this essence through a single projection. How marvelous is its work! It is the principle [sic] part of the world and its custodian.
                      Its father is the sun and its mother is the moon. Thus the wind bore it within it and the earth nourished it.

Now read the same above quote with this in mind

WATER IN THE UNIVERSE

The Paper

Moon Has a Hundred Times More Water Than Thought

Magmatic water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

see also what i posted a while back, you might be suprised :http://www.energeticforum.com/147486-post197.html
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I just wanted to point out an info i posted earlier:

just a thought but if Dr Tesla was using a spherical grid instead in his Colorado Springs experiment[/COLOR], instead of a solid sphere (usually found in lab models) because he needed water inside the sphere found in the atmosphere... (just noticed this little detail)
                        as for underground transmission:

Magmatic water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

The data reveals the shift of the resonance is positively correlated to the number of elements in the fractal form.

Fractal Antennas

If you think out of the box, the shift of the resonance is positively correlated to the number of elements in the fractal form can also be applied to how you set up coils (strands and positioning), crystals etc...

It applies to fractal forms you try to build

Comment

read my latest post here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post148212

There is an East-West asymmetry in the inner core seismological data. There is a model which explains this by differences at the surface of the inner core - melting in one hemisphere and crystallization in the other

did you know when talking about asymmetry that the earth's core is "anisotropic"

This finding, confirmed only within the past two years, quickly led to the conclusion that Earth's solid-iron inner core is "anisotropic" -- it has a directional quality, a texture similar to the grain in wood, that allows sound waves to go faster when they travel in a certain direction.
                            CRYSTAL AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH: Anisotropy of Earth's Inner Core

updated post: http://www.energeticforum.com/148195-post137.html

just a reminder, for those interested in this thread you can print each page in pdf using a pdf printer (search google)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

its like I said. It is the shape of the pyramid that coerses the energy into being condensed; like a funnel condeses from wide to small. The crystal is needed because it allows light to pass through, hense it is a natural funnel, much the same way glass would seem to be a natural funnel but is not. The difference is that the interior of crystal harbors different structures or patterns. Light will just pass through glass without changing direction. When light passes through crystal it is refracted. Certain patterns within causes the light to either be scattered or gathered. The pattern that causes the light to be gathered, much the same as a laser, causes the etheric field to coalesce. The etheric field will coalese and cause a stream of energy that is enseem by the human eye. However, much the same as electricity requires conducters to flow through so does this ethericty. Gold is the optimum medium for it to flow through. This is why the pyramids, in their original state were wrapped in gold, under that gold was a slate of white marbel. When the ignorant egptians, that did not build the pyramids, saw that the material covering the pyramids was gold they had it removed and used it for money, tablets, decorations, jewelry, etc. Yet they did not realize their mistake even when they stacked the gold within the pyramids and found it marred and covered in oil the next day. The dust which propogated from the gold eventually turned from white to red(toxic) and killed a all of egptians which tried to move the gold. From there a 'curse' of the egptian gold spread throughout the kingdom. And the king(pharoh) was burried(sealed into the pyramid) there with his accursed gold and with a warning that if anyone were to steal the gold the curse of the pharoah(inhalation of the red dust) would fall upon them a well. An it did. All of the original people that unsealed the tomb of the pharoah died within a week some within hours of 'unknown' causes. DO NOT place gold in the stream of eithericity unless you have a death wish.

Comment

did you know when talking about asymmetry that the earth's core is "anisotropic"

This finding, confirmed only within the past two years, quickly led to the conclusion that Earth's solid-iron inner core is "anisotropic" -- it has a directional quality, a texture similar to the grain in wood, that allows sound waves to go faster when they travel in a certain direction.

CRYSTAL AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH: Anisotropy of Earth's Inner Core

here is a picture of an SEM (Scanning electron microscope ) of stainless-steel

Comment

Working...
                                X