Dr. Steven E. Jones JT Variation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Listen!

I just read a post by Prof. Jones on OUResearch and I hope he is not getting caught up in this feed back the energy and obtain a self runner, or the old dump to a cap bank fallacy. If one has 8X you do not need to charge a cap bank, you in some peoples view just funnel it back and go for it. With this direction then if it could be done you will self power and have 7X left for fun and games.

Here is the major problem with this approach, 'Throttling'. In other words if you keep feeding the driver more energy it drives harder and consumes more. This is the silly belief that when you reach OU it just rushes in like an open flood gate, phooey! Here even the flood gate does not have unlimited capacity, then comes the destroy thy self theory.

Let the man work and stop throwing in all this folk story and utter silliness.

Comment

Hi Doc/ALL

All of this is really helping a future PDF with ESSENTIAL helpful guide lines , some of us really value the posts you make, we have been away building 3 different things guys, but now can return to do our part as individuals here.

For those in Oz, we cannot find a source for the core at RS or Jay car, will post some sources when we find them.

Ash

Comment

re: Dr. Stiffler,
        yes in this closed system ( the flux goes in a circle)
        as this toroid set up would do. The magnetizing
        force increases nicely until saturation of the core.

Since the core has limitations to flux density
        a good choice in material would have a permability over 10K
        it's only natural to want to crank it up to see it's
        useful range.

After reaching the top of the S in the BH curve additional input
        has little effect resulting in heat.

making use of this heat as an indicator of over saturation. a good reminder.
        as an output indicator, and method could be used for toroid core experiments.
        that is: It's getting hot I need to back off on the input current.

I'm not sure how a test setup would be but put together.

I am not familiar with calorimeters in measuring the output
        in this type of circuit.

In an experiment I coiled a toroid, it measured 14 mH inductance
        then I placed a small neo-magnet on the core and the inductance
        dropped to 7 mH inductance.

I am not sure if the flux density doubled or not.
        I would think the magnet improved the circuit.
        In the orbo as the magnet swings by I would think that
        there would be a shift in flux density (the # of lines of flux)
        as the inductance drops the effective resistance drops
        the smaller inductance also increases the frequency.
        Last edited by mikrovolt; 05-31-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
          As it should so happen, I am many states from home and visiting Dr. Jones now. I have spent the last few days visiting with the gentleman who is collaborating with him.

Dr. Stiffler, I will make these suggestions in person.
          What about Dr. Jones? Strange he is forgoing his Nobel for a 10 day road trip.

Comment

I have been meeting and working on several things with one of his collaborators, and apparently Dr. Jones has been very busy with speaking engagements etc.

We also have been busy building a sustainable community and have been building Wallapini green houses.

I have not had a chance to make suggestions in person yet, however I typed them up and will make sure they get to where they need to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
              I have been meeting and working on several things with one of his collaborators, and apparently Dr. Jones has been very busy with speaking engagements etc.

We also have been busy building a sustainable community and have been building Wallapini green houses.

I have not had a chance to make suggestions in person yet, however I typed them up and will make sure they get to where they need to be.
              Okay so I guessed wrong, thought you were one of the three (3) people working with scopes on the project as stated by Dr. Jones on one or more of the many forums he is participating in.

Sounds good from your end. Why do I get the feeling this is a never ending thread though, no calorimeter testing it will never be set in stone. Oh well back to my own games, seems really nothing new to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                I just read a post by Prof. Jones on OUResearch and I hope he is not getting caught up in this feed back the energy and obtain a self runner, or the old dump to a cap bank fallacy. If one has 8X you do not need to charge a cap bank, you in some peoples view just funnel it back and go for it. With this direction then if it could be done you will self power and have 7X left for fun and games.

Here is the major problem with this approach, 'Throttling'. In other words if you keep feeding the driver more energy it drives harder and consumes more. This is the silly belief that when you reach OU it just rushes in like an open flood gate, phooey! Here even the flood gate does not have unlimited capacity, then comes the destroy thy self theory.

Let the man work and stop throwing in all this folk story and utter silliness.
                I agree in part because the energy is SLOW to be extracted, but, if you can get just sufficient flow to run some OTHER chemical type process which does not need vast amounts of energy in an instance, then we can create in the end a very usable amount of energy which has been stored in a time frame.

Mike

Comment

Mike, as I understand your post, that would relate to say a minerals extraction process of some weeks, whereby sedimentation and filtering would draw very little energy from the running machine ? and the whole thing could be run from a tiny solar panel. The process would be driven by the efficiency of the JT circuit, as described in your circuit or those of Prof. Jones, where otherwise much more of a supply power would be required.
                  Such a system would require solar energy only in part and not be a requirement daily.

Comment

The presentation at the Swimming Pool in Irvine

The presentation at the Swimming Pool in Irvine

After the announcement from Prof. Steven Jones, many Engineers and Scientists in my neighborhood were excited. I gave a presentation with the slides meant for United Nations and the FLEET prototypes. I demonstrated my best FLEET with COP > 200 without the oscilloscopes.

At least four teams wanted to build Joule Thief variants. They are electrical engineers or scientist with access to high end oscilloscopes. I agreed not to disclose their names and faces at this time. They said that they would like to have their own working prototypes first.

God wanted me to sow seeds. Now we can wait for the results.
                    Last edited by ltseung888; 07-31-2011, 09:20 AM.

Comment

The Multiple LCR resonance experiment

I am showing the bare bone winding of the multiple LCR resonance experiment. All the electronics were taken out for this shot.

The work may include the following:

1. Put back the electronics. The clips should be connected to a tunable Joule Thief Circuit.
                      2. The two Secondary circuits will have identical tunable LCR circuits.
                      3. There will be much tuning until the Joule Thief frequency, the toroid and the two secondary circuits show resonance.
                      4. Repeat the experiment in Hong Kong when the battery of the Joule Thief circuit was taken out. The two LEDs on the secondary should stay on.
                      5. Repeat the experiment with three or more identical Secondary LCR circuits (to simulate the concept of multiple tuning forks).
                      6. Try higher output power – hopefully light up a 100 watt light bulb. (The secret of the Steven Mark TPU will be demonstrated.)

Divine Revelation 3 is now very clear. Exact material and configuration are not as important as tuning, tuning and tuning. Resonance, Resonance and Resonance. Amen.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ltseung888 View Post

I am showing the bare bone winding of the multiple LCR resonance experiment. All the electronics were taken out for this shot.

The work may include the following:

1. Put back the electronics. The clips should be connected to a tunable Joule Thief Circuit.
                        2. The two Secondary circuits will have identical tunable LCR circuits.
                        3. There will be much tuning until the Joule Thief frequency, the toroid and the two secondary circuits show resonance.
                        4. Repeat the experiment in Hong Kong when the battery of the Joule Thief circuit was taken out. The two LEDs on the secondary should stay on.
                        5. Repeat the experiment with three or more identical Secondary LCR circuits (to simulate the concept of multiple tuning forks).
                        6. Try higher output power – hopefully light up a 100 watt light bulb. (The secret of the Steven Mark TPU will be demonstrated.)

Divine Revelation 3 is now very clear. Exact material and configuration are not as important as tuning, tuning and tuning. Resonance, Resonance and Resonance. Amen.
                        I think you should check out this post, it may help in your research, i hope

ps: could you couple your multiple LCR resonance experiment with a http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rth-light.html, it seems to have a natural oscillation, i think?

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...verters-3.html

Cheers
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-02-2011, 10:02 AM.
                        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Checking historical records?

Much of the work was done in Hong Kong in 2010 when I had a team and sets of two oscilloscopes.

For those who want to see the historical development of FLEET and the comments, they can go to overunity.com under the now discontinued thread – Pulsed DC transformer with embedded magnets. That thread was discontinued because it was not moderated and was taken over by trolls.

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

In particular, the first FLEET prototype that demonstrated overunity was shown on:

Page 29 reply 434

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

The Divine Revelation was shown on July 13, 2010. Lawrence Tseung still harbored thoughts of personal gains at that time. Hopefully his mind is cleansed and becomes a dwelling place for the Almighty. Amen.

Comment

Sign of LCR resonance

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            I think you should check out this post, it may help in your research, i hope

ps: could you couple your multiple LCR resonance experiment with a http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rth-light.html, it seems to have a natural oscillation, i think?

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...verters-3.html

Cheers
                            Thank you MonsiuerM. It is good informaton.

I am directing those who attended my swimming pool seminar to hunt for resonance by looking at standing waves and pure sine waves on the output power waveforms. The simple multiple LCR circuits with either air core or ferrite core can achieve that. Replication is not via exact configurations and components. Replication is via tuning.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                              Okay so I guessed wrong, thought you were one of the three (3) people working with scopes on the project as stated by Dr. Jones on one or more of the many forums he is participating in.

Sounds good from your end. Why do I get the feeling this is a never ending thread though, no calorimeter testing it will never be set in stone. Oh well back to my own games, seems really nothing new to watch.
                              Doc your wish is our command we need a caloric meter for your SEC and the Steorn board also , thanks for for this sir. Will get onto it.

Ash

Comment

Ash I like your attitude,
                                let me know if there is anything I can do.
                                Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-15-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X