TinManPower's Channel - YouTube

Comment

• Thought these should go in this thread
      Here is video from tinman with some strange happenings

and the one below lenz law smashed

Comment

• @toranarod Did you try hollow iron/Zinc alloy cores in any of your Romerouk setups? They may not perform best over 1000Hz but have some benefits while compared to other materials (maybe with exception to metaexpensive ones ). I was thinking about longer cores with coils wound on 1/3 of their length (from the magnets) for gen. and shorter - coil length - for motor coils. I have lately few pictures popping into my head - J.Bedini video with small blue rotor fitted with neos, controlled by 1/2 BP switch and triggered by three neos on timing wheel. I saved this video. At one point John inserted piece of iron pipe inside and current dropped from 100mA to maybe 10, while rpm went up. Second is also John's and big version by Watson. I know that at certain speed magnets are moving too fast to cause a drag and coil no longer repels N but attracts S of next magnet. Also, coils connected in AC crossover configuration. And finally, Adams motor. With certain weight of rotor (or a flywheel - Watson) it would take just a few pulses per revolution to maintain speed (frequency) thus, much lower input. When the load is right and causes negligible drag then maintaining frequency (motor speed) will be the only task. I do believe that it maybe easier to get this done with two rotors - one motor driven by pulse and second - gen.
        I cannot manufacture or afford to order any decent rotor with good bearings atm. but I didn't give up on this project.

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• @blackchisel97

Hi! there here much very good ideas
          Regards.
          Trying to understand perfectly something, observing by one's self to check the truth, is the only way to skills and to protect oneself from false data and rumors.

Comment

• Speed up under load

Marius discovered the speed up under load effect with a bifilar generator coil. He dead shorted one of the wires and connected the other wire to load, in his case a bunch of LEDs. The rotor speeds up and the amp draw decreases:

speed up with bifilar coil - YouTube

Comment

• That's a great video, thanks for posting about it
              Also, well done Mariuscivic !
              All we have to know, is what draw there is with no generator coil in place. That seems to be the limiting thought people have, in case it would be 180mA or whatever.

With Romero using multistranded coils (which I was able to show doing funky things some months back) i'm convinced i'm going to be spinning some rotors around tomorrow lol.
              Will certainly try to replicate the effect shown in the video, he's stripped out a lot of uncertainty with this clear system !

Comment

• I've done the measurements with no coil in place vs coil in place etc ...

I've logged all results here at my 'bench' here (my name is deepcut on other FE forums) :

Acceleration under load experiments ...

My videos are here, as well as my archive of OverUnityGuide's (OUG) work :

deepcut66's Channel - YouTube

I think it's a viable method but i can't afford the amount of copper wire i calculate it would take to be OU.

Cheers,

QV.

Comment

• Romero released additional info:

Hi marius,
                  more hints for you to try...

1- At certain speed the shorted coil will self oscillate... check here to get more info Self Assisted Oscillation in a Shorted Coil - Bucking Magnetic Field Oscillation - YouTube
                  2- A bifillar coil where one of the coils is not equal in lenght to the other one is another thing that you need to start to investigate now
                  3- A multifillar coil where each one of the coils is not equal in lenght to another one.
                  4- I have originally started exploring this in solid state version, with the help of the oscilloscope
                  5 - Difference of one cm in lenght can make a big difference - this is one of the reasons it took me very long time to get it right.
                  6 - The other things about the split core I told you before... make sure you can adjust the 2 split core pieces.
                  7- Distance between the magnets not less than 1.1% the magnet size but not more that 1.5%, you need to visualize the existance of the virtual pole in between the magnets.
                  8- This info can be used in other experiments, you can also have a look at Dave45 suggestions
                  9- Start the easy way, simple is better.
                  10- short at the peak of the wave without any aditional component, just the right lenght of a shorted coil

I hope this info will bring some light to some open mind people.

Best regards,
                  Romero

Comment

• Thank you for the Quote Chalamad, very interesting Informations in it.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by chalamadad View Post
                      Romero released additional info:
                      1- At certain speed the shorted coil will self oscillate... check here to get more info Self Assisted Oscillation in a Shorted Coil - Bucking Magnetic Field Oscillation - YouTube
                      2- A bifillar coil where one of the coils is not equal in lenght to the other one is another thing that you need to start to investigate now
                      3- A multifillar coil where each one of the coils is not equal in length to another one.
                      4- I have originally started exploring this in solid state version, with the help of the oscilloscope
                      5 - Difference of one cm in length can make a big difference - this is one of the reasons it took me very long time to get it right.
                      6 - The other things about the split core I told you before... make sure you can adjust the 2 split core pieces.
                      7- Distance between the magnets not less than 1.1% the magnet size but not more that 1.5%, you need to visualize the existence of the virtual pole in between the magnets. I believe it means between 1.1 - 1.5 magnet size, not percent of its size.
                      8- This info can be used in other experiments, you can also have a look at Dave45 suggestions
                      9- Start the easy way, simple is better.
                      10- short at the peak of the wave without any additional component, just the right length of a shorted coil

I hope this info will bring some light to some open mind people.

It sure does

Thank you for a quote chalamadad

Vtech
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I've got my motor running very efficiently. Maybe just a little more than 1 watt input. I am using two fast switching Schottky diodes to collect the oscillation output. I connected the diodes like shown in this thread (thanks to ufopolitics). I am feeding the output to a second driving coil which is creating one spike to just overcome the drag. The second coil is also catching some of the oscillations from the first coil.

Happy with the result. I've made a short video.

Chal

Comment

• Koneheads latest

Backing Magnets
                          backing magnets on motor coils.m4v - YouTube

Shorted Coils, Ferrite Core
                          Shorted coil speed up.mp4 - YouTube
                          ----------------------------------------------------
                          Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• Im glad to see experimenters on the right track, you need two coils like Romero's muller generator wound cw and ccw wound bifilar one filar shorted on each side.
                            dave
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                              Im glad to see experimenters on the right track, you need two coils like Romero's muller generator wound cw and ccw wound bifilar one filar shorted on each side.
                              dave
                              "3- A multifillar coil where each one of the coils is not equal in lenght to another one."

Would this not be perhaps what John Bedini eluded to by having the Kromrey with TRIFILAR wind.....
                              Two of the wires wound Tesla series type and the third Shorted as noted above? That would in essence bring the lengths to have a differential to be sure. Something to ponder.

Very Best Regards,
                              Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by jehdds View Post
                                "3- A multifillar coil where each one of the coils is not equal in lenght to another one."

Would this not be perhaps what John Bedini eluded to by having the Kromrey with TRIFILAR wind.....
                                Two of the wires wound Tesla series type and the third Shorted as noted above? That would in essence bring the lengths to have a differential to be sure. Something to ponder.

Very Best Regards,
                                Jim
                                That seems like a good idea. But why keep pondering around if you could try and find out? Looking forward to seeing your results.

Comment

Working...
                                X