Ignition Secrets by Aaron Murakami - *** NEW RELEASE ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your such a dick Rosco1

Aaran, thanks for the package you have put together, I am really enjoying it. Good stuff!
    Last edited by spiderkells; 06-29-2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Go back to sleep...

Originally posted by spiderkells View Post
      Your such a dick Rosco1

Aaran, thanks for the package you have put together, I am really enjoying it. Good stuff!
      spiderkells, wow, that was heroic!

You're obviously quite the champion aren't you!

It's not my style to joust with the slow types, so you can win this one ok, you're the winner.

Here, I'll spell it out slow for you.

w i n n e r !

Now crawl back under your rock like a good little "rockspider", and try sticking to fairytales that are more to your true speed.

Comment

coils

I have read some of the forum posts and I have not yet seen any inquiries regarding the coils that plug directly onto the spark plugs. Can this system work with this type of setup, as both my car and motorcycle have this type of ignition. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post
          That being said, I want to buy Aaron's book and start building. I hope it contains information on how I can readily convert a car with minimal components and cash requirements. Maybe then I can save enough money in fuel costs to start ramping up testing
          Is adding effectively one extra component to a CDI too many parts?
          As he said everything you need to know is on this web site, if you are willing to look for it. However his book and videos take you step by step through the whole process. His solution to producing the plasma spark is elegantly simple. Now I am not sure I totally agree on his theory of how it works, but this irrelevant as I’m sure all the armchair scientists will be more then happy to spend countless hours debating precisely how it works.

The important thing here is that it does in fact WORK! I did a simple bench test and it fired the first try.

For those who are reluctant to spend $37 to get all the information and videos in one package all I can say is that they are not even remotely serious about trying to do anything with this.

Comment

plasma ignition

Mad Scientist,

Thank you - yes it does work and how is irrelevant to anyone that just
            wants results just like you say. We can't even prove an electron really exists
            so one idea is as good as the next.

On a car with a distributor, there can be separate strings of components
            going from CDI to the boot of each plug in the right direction depending on
            coil polarity and this bypasses the distributor in case that is ever a
            concern.

Many ways to skin a cat.

This method can be used with very small coils to run a motor for small
            scale Gray experiments like in the Gray replication thread. I think a
            non-msd is best so it is a single cap pulse per magnet for motor apps.
            Would be small scale but something to possibly play with.

It is always
            the cap charging supplies, etc... that many people seem to have trouble
            with on these projects - taking an off the shelf module and turning it into
            a plasma ignition seemed to be the simplest way to put this plasma method
            and technology into as many people's hands as fast as possible and that
            was my goal. And to have the whole thing on 12 volts is pretty cool.

Before I released this package, some people had trouble getting this
            method to work with MSD's - not sure why. I know the cap is chopped
            but I've gotten it to work on different ones.

In any case, this whole ignition method is relatively new still and has a
            lot of room to grow and perfect. I just want to do my part.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

nice work

Nice work Aaron,

It is pity my country(Nigeria) is not listed.

But just to ask is there more info in the package than what panacea has on their water spark plug document?

I might have to find a means.

Thanks
              Last edited by abdlquadri; 07-17-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                Tesla was a brilliant scientist but a terrible business man. If he was smarter in business, he would have had money to do A LOT more and to give more to the world. He spent his later years too broke to really do much more than grovel for money. Not much time spent making his dreams come true.

Tesla wasn't a saint either. He had lots of human errors and even feel in love with a bird the way a man falls in love with a woman.

He also did NOT give it all freely. Ever hear of Tesla's most important work? His dynamic theory of gravity? No, of course not because he held on to this idea till his death and did NOT give it out freely though he had the theory in mostly complete form for almost 50 years. The government got it and are using it against the people. So forget this idea of Tesla being some all giving being. He hoarded knowledge that were the most important to him and gave out those he no longer really needed.

I'm all for full disclosure but I also think besides being smart scientists, we need to be smart business people also. Make it all available to the public but let them give you money for it.

It's a nice idea to live giving all for free mentality but try paying the bills with it or having any money to do further research.

What kind of mentality steals from others work? Karma is real and it hurts when it comes around.
                HOW CAN U MAKE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT MONEY IS OUR PROBLEM???!!!
                THE MONETARY SYSTEM IS A FAILURE RIGHT FROM THE START, IT LEADS NOWHERE. IT FEEDS PEOPLES FLAWS (GREED,SELFISHNESS,ETC.) , IT CAN NOT BE DISTRIBUTED EQUAL TO ALL PEOPLE. FOR ME THINGS ARE VERY CLEAR, HUMAN KIND IS GOING TO SELF-DESTRUCT IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF SOME BASIC THINGS ARE NOT CHANGED: THE MONETARY SYSTEM AND THE EDUCATION SYSTEM.

AS ABOUT TASLA, I KNOW HE WAS A WEIRD MAN BUT WHAT HE DID CHANGED
                THE WORLD. THERE ARE MANY THINGS PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT TESLA, MOST OF HIS WORK WAS STOLEN WHEN HE DIED.

I JUST HOPE THE STORY WITH THE ALIENS IS TRUE, IF NOT WE ARE F*CKED!

Comment

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT :

THIS FORUM IS NOT BUISNESS FORUM THAT YOU SELL YOUR IDEAS !!!!

WE ALL SHARE INFORMATION FREE AND YOU KNOW IT !!!

IN MY OPINION PEOPLE LIKE AARON SOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS FORUM PERIOD

MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSIT LIKE PETER LIDENMAN AND SELL YOUR"INVENTION" TO ANYBOODY THAT BELIVE IN YOU.

cheers from poland
                  wojsciech

Comment

Originally posted by wojwrobel View Post
                    ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT :

THIS FORUM IS NOT BUISNESS FORUM THAT YOU SELL YOUR IDEAS !!!!

WE ALL SHARE INFORMATION FREE AND YOU KNOW IT !!!

IN MY OPINION PEOPLE LIKE AARON SOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS FORUM PERIOD

MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSIT LIKE PETER LIDENMAN AND SELL YOUR"INVENTION" TO ANYBOODY THAT BELIVE IN YOU.

cheers from poland
                    wojsciech
                    From what I understand this IS Aaron's forum so he can use it at he sees fit.

Comment

information for sell

Thanks Mark,
                      I am one of 4 that started this forum.

@wojwrobel,
                      Just about everything in Ignition Secrets is given for free by me >ALREADY<
                      in the water sparkplug thread. I will sell whatever I want without your
                      approval. Most people do not want to spend the time to go through countless
                      posts to sort out what is needed for a basic plasma setup - so I give it to
                      them in this package from my perspective and using my own work as
                      examples. From your posts in the past, you like to complain and it doesn't
                      matter what it is, you spend time finding things to gripe about.

I'd be happy to remove the ads for my books from this forum and turn it
                      into a paid membership forum. $10 per month for this forum would be a
                      really good deal and you can have access to all the posts and never have
                      too look at an ad. It is just common sense that it takes time and money to
                      run these sites and if you can't appreciate that, go somewhere else.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Thanks Mark,

@wojwrobel,
                        Just about everything in Ignition Secrets is given for free by me >ALREADY<
                        in the water sparkplug thread. I will sell whatever I want without your
                        approval. Most people do not want to spend the time to go through countless
                        posts to sort out what is needed for a basic plasma setup - so I give it to
                        them in this package from my perspective and using my own work as
                        examples. From your posts in the past, you like to complain and it doesn't
                        matter what it is, you spend time finding things to gripe about.

into a paid membership forum. $10 per month for this forum would be a
                        If u make this site private u will not make money, do u think we are so blind.
                        Just admit u want to make money from this. No one is perfect and we all need money. i have a small salary in my country compared with other countries from europe and i can afford to keep a site alive and to do experiments. or maybe i am wrong, maybe life is harder in the gr8 U.S.A. is it?

Comment

what u offered so far is a technology for petrol engines, a technology already available on the market. from my opinion petrol engines should be extinct by now, but because of the money there is still in use today. we need something better, i know the technology is out there but corporations are doing their best to keep it from masses. u know very well that money means power, power to master the world. selfish people are destroying this beautiful planet, why they are so blind? our life here is so short, we can make it so good and beautiful if we learn the true meaning of life, to work together, to love one another, to share.
                          There is nothing ours here its all given to us by nature. The word "mine" should not exist, nothing is ours here, not even our body, we have to give it back some day. I am not a religious guy, i believe in aliens and i dream that some day they will help us choose the right way to live and think.
                          I am so frustrated when i see so much potential in human race but we can not evolve because of some primitive interests, some primitive needs, we can do so much more. The only limitation is the limitation we put on us. i am happy to see more and more people trying to do something to make this world better for every one and this keeps me going. Thanks to all!

Comment

blind?

Originally posted by razvan.379 View Post
                            If u make this site private u will not make money, do u think we are so blind.
                            Just admit u want to make money from this. No one is perfect and we all need money. i have a small salary in my country compared with other countries from europe and i can afford to keep a site alive and to do experiments. or maybe i am wrong, maybe life is harder in the gr8 U.S.A. is it?
                            If you can't see the purpose of my post to him, then I'm not the one that is blind.

OBVIOUSLY I don't want this to be a paid membership forum.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

plasma ignitions

Originally posted by razvan.379 View Post
                              what u offered so far is a technology for petrol engines, a technology already available on the market. from my opinion petrol engines should be extinct by now, but because of the money there is still in use today. we need something better, i know the technology is out there but corporations are doing their best to keep it from masses.
                              I don't know about the engines being extinct but I'm all for getting rid of the petrol for fuel. I think there will be a time that an easy conversion for them to run on water is not too far off.

The plasma ignitions (Plasma Jet Ignition | Performance Ignition Modules | Plasma Ignition) are available in small quantity - the market has not even registered yet in the grand scheme of things. Just about every auto manufacturer and spark plug company has plasma ignition patents and plasma jet ignitor patents. Just sitting on them until if/when they're forced to actually have to make an efficient gas car.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                Thanks Mark,

into a paid membership forum.
                                $10 per month for this forum would be a
                                I was referring to this phrase. I have to admit i'm not so good with english language. But i have a talent in reading peoples intentions. Believe me, i wish nothing more to you than good. Hope that some day money will not be such a strong need. Good luck in your research!

Comment

Working...
                                X