Charging Water with a Singing Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought i would like to have your point of view on:

i was reading through the history and uses of singing bowl and a phrase caught my eyes:

Singing bowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Singing bowls are unique because they are multiphonic instruments, producing multiple harmonic overtones at the same time. The overtones are a result of using an alloy consisting of multiple metals, each producing its own overtone.[citation needed] New bowls can also produce multiple harmonic overtones if they are high quality bronze, but many are made from a simpler alloy and produce only a principal tone and one harmonic overtone.
    isn't that the principle of a system becoming fractal in frequencies/Resonance

now here is my question:

We know how to produce manually (singing bowl) fractal frequency, how would you translate that into a circuit?

it has to use the same principles as the singing bowl

Sound spectrum of a modern flute with a B foot played using fingering for the multiphonic C5 & D#6.

Fractals: frequency, the heart, and cancer

YouTube - ‪Fractals: frequency, the heart, and cancer‬‏

This knowledge is not new as you will see:

The Law of Octaves was first suggested by Pythagoras in ancient Greece. Having observed that the eight notes of the conventional Occidental musical scale were governed by definite mathematical relationships, Pythagoras proceeded to create a whole cosmology based on 8s. In this octagonal model Pythagoras made numerous mistakes, because he was generalizing from insufficient data. However, his work was the first attempt in history to unify science, mathematics, art and mysticism into one comprehensible system and as such is still influential. Leary, Crowley and Buckminster Fuller have all described themselves as modern Pythagoreans.
    The Octave of Energy

Nikolai Tesla invented the alternating current generator which unleashed the modern technological revolution after a series of visions in which, among other things, Tesla "saw" that everything in the universe obeys a law of Octaves.
    The Octave of Energy

We have already seen that Nikola Tesla, in the visions from which he deduced the mechanism of alternating current, also intuited a basic law of Octaves governing universal energy.
    | Robert Anton Wilson, 1977
    and we're back to fractal/fractal frequencies....

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/144803-post49.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-12-2011, 01:59 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Ormus and Magnecules

Originally posted by gene gene View Post
      Hi GB, Interesting things you guys are doing here. I was wondering if anyone has done experimenting with Ormus or M-state water in their bowls? I remember reading somewhere that the ancients did not use just any water in their bowls, but instead collected it in special places, perhaps from an artesian spring, or a water fall. These waters may hold special earthly memories or properties. I now am keeping my eye open for a singing bowl.
      Just some thoughts, Gene
      This is a good idea. Does anyone know of a good source to buy Ormus relatively cheap, or possibly a very informative link on how to make this M-state water. I've also been looking at water having a magnecular structure based around Santilli's discoveries.

The new chemical species of Santilli Magnecules.

Thanks,

GB

Comment

Non-Newtonian Fluid

I tested a non-newtonian fluid (corn-starch and water) in the singing bowl without much success. I may redo this experiment though cause I don't think I got the viscosity or the level correct. My g/f however did make a good observation. After I was done with this experiment, I poured the corn-starch and water into a metal cooking pan and left it in the kitchen sink overnight. My g/f wanted to throw it out the next day, but I wanted to repeat the experiment, so I asked her to save it. The next day it started to smell and she said it was rotten, so she clean the pan really good and threw out the non-newtonian fluid. She used this same pan to boil water for some noodles. To her surprise, the water wouldn't come to a full boil. The pan was hot enough to cause it to wobble back and forth on the burner, but it never would come to a full boil. The water boiled slightly right in the middle of the pan on full heat without the noodles, and that was it (the burners were glowing red hot). I may try to reproduce this experiment to get to the exact cause of this. This may not have anything to do with the singing bowl, and the corn-starch may be the root cause.

GB

Comment

Hi GB,
          You can buy Ormus here Blue Water Alchemy | Buy the ORMUS
          Check out the vids near the bottom of the bluewater page. Weird Science for sure.
          Hope this helps, Gene

Comment

If it is for experimentation sake, check out youtube for DIY Ormus.

YouTube - ‪How to make Ormus‬‏

Using Dead Sea Salts minerals from water are coagulated by increasing pH with Sodium Hydroxide. Salt available at: Dead Sea Salt. Produces a tonic for plant and animal matter.

Comment

GB,
              It also looks like you could make your own Ormus. Vortex Trap
              But this has nothing to do with sea salt, so what really makes Ormus---Ormus?
              Gene
              p.s. these things I found thanks to MonsieurM.

Comment

Originally posted by gene gene View Post
                GB,
                It also looks like you could make your own Ormus. Vortex Trap
                But this has nothing to do with sea salt, so what really makes Ormus---Ormus?
                Gene
                p.s. these things I found thanks to MonsieurM.

To answer your question, we'll have to test both type of "ormus" in a singing bowl, and see how it goes yeah more experiments.

personally, i have an idea for an experiment i want to run with the salt water ormus (easier to make ) on An Electrostatic Experiment of Lord Kelvin. I also have a tourmaline (also known as electric crystal) filters on which i will try too with the kelvin experiment

this is a commentary about ORMUS:

Paramagnetic soils exhibit paramagnetic properties. The ORMUS elements also exhibit paramagnetic properties. Dr. Callahan claims that the paramagnetic soils help to couple plants to at atmospheric electromagnetic energy. The ORMUS elements provide a superconductive resonance coupling effect inside biological systems.
                http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/ORMEs_09.pdf

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-04-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  Just a thought i would like to have your point of view on:

i was reading through the history and uses of singing bowl and a phrase caught my eyes:

Singing bowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

isn't that the principle of a system becoming fractal in frequencies

now here is my question:

We know how to produce manually (singing bowl) fractal frequency, how would you translate that into a circuit?

it has to use the same principles as the singing bowl

Sound spectrum of a modern flute with a B foot played using fingering for the multiphonic C5 & D#6.

Fractals: frequency, the heart, and cancer

YouTube - ‪Fractals: frequency, the heart, and cancer‬‏

This knowledge is not new as you will see:

The Octave of Energy

The Octave of Energy

and we're back to fractal/fractal frequencies....

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/144803-post49.html

transfering some info from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-coil-4.html
                  ------this is a commentary about ORMUS:

Paramagnetic soils exhibit paramagnetic properties. The ORMUS elements also exhibit paramagnetic properties. Dr. Callahan claims that the paramagnetic soils help to couple plants to at atmospheric electromagnetic energy. The ORMUS elements provide a superconductive resonance coupling effect inside biological systems.
                  http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/ORMEs_09.pdf

--------

I have been talking about Fractal structure and fractal frequancies but there was one concept i haven't talked about:

FRACTAL RESONANCE: i found this:

Richard Weaver, New Directions in Linear Acoustics and Vibration: Quantum Chaos, Random Matrix Theory and Complexity

Linear acoustics was thought to be fully encapsulated in physics texts of the 1950s, but this view has been changed by developments in physics during the last four decades. There is a significant new amount of theory that can be used to address problemsi n linear acoustics and vibration, but only a small amount of reported work does so. This book is an attempt to bridge the gap between theoreticians and practitioners, as well as the gap between quantum and acoustic. Tutorial chapters provide introductions to each of the major aspects of the physical theory and are written using the appropriate terminology of the acoustical community. The book will act as a quick-start guide to the new methods while providing a wide-ranging introduction to the physical concepts
                  ...We give an overview of wave scattering in complex geometries, where the corresponding
                  rays are typically chaotic. In the high-frequency regime, a number of
                  universal (geometry-independent) properties that are described by random matrix
                  theory emerge.
                  Asymptotic methods based on the underlaying rays explain this universality
                  and are able to go beyond it to account for geometry-specific effects. We
                  discuss in this context statistics of the scattering matrix, scattering states, the fractal
                  Weyl law for resonances, and fractal resonance wavefunctions.
                  ---------

real world application of fractal resonance

Eichmann Express power
                  I also tried the eXpress 2122 Series 2 Power AC Enhancing cable. This power cord incorporates newly-discovered fractal resonance control technology that provides a cleaner AC load to the power supplies of components. The cord incorporates a bulbous attachment that contains an aluminum body covered in plastic. It looks strange, but how does it sound? In one word INCREDIBLE! Plugging this cable into my CD transport caused a haze or film to be removed from the sound. As good as the Eichmann interconnects were, the AC cable was even better! The difference the eXpress power cable made was amazing, especially since it replaced a top-of-the-line Onix Statement power cord costing over two times as much. The Eichmann AC cord doesnt restrain or restrict the sound, as do some of the heavily-shielded power cords that I have tried. Vocals were full and natural. Rim shots, high hats, and triangles had a natural shimmer, with unbelievable sense of air, transparency, focus, and detail. Bass had great weight and authority, with superior clarity and definition. John Mayers Room For Squares had me tapping my toes from start to finish, as the dynamics were better than I had ever heard in my system. The Eichmann Series 2AC cord did a better job of engaging me in the music than any power cable I have tried to date. Unfortunately, I only had one! I imagine that similar improvements in my system could be realized by running another to the preamp and two more to my monoblock amplifiers
                  Eichmann Technologies International ETI eXpress AC-power cable

Power AC Enhancing Cable

An extruded length of aluminium, hard wired into the AC
                  mains power path, mechanically dissipates resonances
                  and high frequency ‘noise’ found typically on AC mains.
                  Fractal math, used to determine the shape and length of
                  the extrusion, very cleverly causes HF resonances and
                  electrical ‘noise’ to play themselves out passively–as
                  opposed to being filtered electrically.

And because there are no capacitors, inductors, or other
                  electronic components in AC power path there are no
                  added reactances to negatively affect the power supplies
                  of the connected components. The eXpress AC Cable has
                  high current capability which makes it suitable for the most
                  demanding amplifiers or systems.

When a component’s power supply works more efficiently
                  sound quality is improved.
                  if it can mechanically dissipates resonances
                  and high frequency ‘noise’ found typically on AC mains.
                  Fractal math, used to determine the shape and length of
                  the extrusion, very cleverly causes HF resonances and
                  electrical ‘noise’ to play themselves out passively–as
                  opposed to being filtered electrically

it can do the opposite...logic, no? (ie singing bowl)

Comment

Based on what i just posted, and more research that i have not posted, i would go even further as to say:

Fractal resonance is the cause and Spacial resonance is the effect

Nikola Tesla's earthquake machine (btw: earthquakes are fractal too...see Fractals, fractures and faults - seismology Fractals, fractures and faults - seismology | Science News | Find Articles at BNET )

"I was experimenting with vibrations. I had one of my machines going and I wanted to see if I could get it in tune with the vibration of the building. I put it up notch after notch. There was a peculiar cracking sound.
                    Tesla's Earthquake Machine

An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[

Comment

Tesla on sound and vibrations

MonsieurM and Gene, Thanks for the information on the ormus and the fractals. Tesla did a lot research and experiments into sound and vibrations. Below are just a few quotes by him. I think we have over-looked the main operating principals in some of his devices, which is sound and vibrations.

Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents (Page 14)
                      Originally posted by Tesla
                      That oscillator [Fig. 29] was one of high frequency for isochronous work, and I used it in many ways. The machine, you see, comprised a magnetic frame. The energizing coil, which is removed, produced a strong magnetic field in this region. I calculated the dimensions of the field to make it as intense as possible. There was a powerful tongue of steel which carried a conductor at the extreme end. When it was vibrated, it generated oscillations in the wire. The tongue was so rigid that a special arrangement was provided for giving it a blow; then it would start, and the air pressure would keep it going. The vibrating mechanical system would fall into synchronism with the electrical, and I would get isochronous currents from it. That was a machine of high frequency that emitted a note about like a mosquito. It was something like 4,000 or 5,000. It gave a pitch nearly that of my alternator of the [first] type which I have described.

Of course this device was not intended for a big output, but simply to give me, when operating in connection with receiving circuits, isochronous currents. The excursions of the tongue were so small that one could not see it oscillate, but when the finger was pressed against it the vibration was felt.
                      Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents (Page 18)
                      The radio men who came after me had the problem before them of making a bell sound, and they immersed it in mercury. Now, you know mercury is heavy. When they struck their bell, the mercury did not permit it to vibrate long because it took away all the energy. I put my bell in a vacuum and make it vibrate for hours. I have designed circuits in connection with an enterprise in 1898 for transmission of energy which, once started, would vibrate three years, and even after that the oscillations could still be detected.
                      Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents (Page 45)
                      I will explain it by an analogue. Suppose that the earth were an elastic bag filled with water. My transmitter is equivalent to a pump. I put it on a point of the globe, and work my little piston so as to create a disturbance of that water. If the piston moves slowly, so that the time is long enough for the disturbance to spread over the globe, then what will be the result of my working this pump? The result will be that the bag will expand and contract rhythmic ally with the motions of the piston, you see. So that, at any point of that bag, there will be a rhythmical movement due to the pulsations of the pump.

That is only, however, when the period is long. If I were to work this pump very rapidly, then I would create impulses, and the ripples would spread in circles over the surface of the globe. The globe will no longer expand and contract in its entirety, but it will be subject to these outgoing, rippling waves. Remember, now, that the water is incompressible, that the bag is perfectly elastic, that there are no hysteretic losses in the bag due to these expansions and contractions; and remember also, that there is a vacuum, in infinite space, so that the energy can not be lost in waves of sound. Then, if I put at a distant point another little pump, and tune it to the rhythmical pulses of the pump at the central plant, I will excite strong vibrations and will recover power from them, sufficient to operate a receiver.
                      Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents (Page 12)
                      I usually would transform the current in the receiving circuit and make as close a connection as possible and then tune the circuit to the vibrations. I would also mechanically tune the wire, according to the frequency, to the same note or to a fundamental. This machine was suitable for transportation. I could put it under my arm with a couple of batteries. I had relays, which were very big, in which I produced (for stationary work) a very intense magnetic field so as to affect the conductor by the feeblest current. Furthermore, I used these relays particularly in connection with beats. When the frequencies were very high, I combined two frequencies very nearly alike. That gave me a low beat. One of the frequencies I sometimes produced at the receiving station, and at other times at both the receiving and transmitting stations. This always gave me the means of producing an audible note.
                      Tesla Sees Evidence Radio and Light Are Sound (Page 2)
                      "I consider this extremely important," said Mr. Tesla. "Light cannot be anything else but a longitudinal disturbance in the ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. In other words, light can be nothing else than a sound wave in the ether."

Comment

Tesla, Vedic Science, and Singing Bowls

Nikola Tesla and Swami Vivekananda

The meeting with Swami Vivekananda greatly stimulated Nikola Tesla's interest in Eastern Science. Tesla became familiar with the Vedic science of the eastern Nations of India, Tibet, and Nepal.

In a letter to a friend, dated February 13th, 1896, Swami Vivekananda noted the following:..."Mr. Tesla was charmed to hear about the Vedantic Prana and Akasha and the Kalpas, which according to him are the only theories modern science can entertain....."

Tesla's research into sound, vibrations, the ether, etc. may have been inspired by the Vedic science through the introduction of a long and nearly self-sustained sound coming from the vibrations of a singing bowl. This is speculation on my part, but he was heavily influenced in the teachings and in the culture where the singing bowls most likely originated from.

GB

Comment

Originally posted by gravityblock View Post
                          MonsieurM and Gene, Thanks for the information on the ormus and the fractals. Tesla did a lot research and experiments into sound and vibrations. Below are just a few quotes by him. I think we have over-looked the main operating principals in some of his devices, which is sound and vibrations.

]Tesla Sees Evidence Radio and Light Are Sound[/URL] (Page 2)
                          thank you gravityblock for this info:

this is exactly what i've been trying to point out and i truly believe that he understood that sound is just a "first dimension fractal " of the other electromagnetic waves (remember the universe is fractal )...meaning that all electromagnetic waves are fractally connected to each other. and the link connecting them is vibration frequency

Originally Posted by Tesla
                          "I consider this extremely important," said Mr. Tesla. "Light cannot be anything else but a longitudinal disturbance in the ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. In other words, light can be nothing else than a sound wave in the ether."

"a first degree fractal" design" (vertical figure) (this is just an illustration of what i just said )

the electromagnetic spectrum

as above so below...again

or the electromagnetic spectrum is also a Fractal/Constructal system

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-12-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

If you place an iron rod in a dark room and cause it to vibrate at first you'll only be able to tell it is vibrating by touching it.

Increasing the vibration to 32Hz will produce a loud and shrill sound and vibration can now be detected by both touch and hearing. Increase that vibration to 40Hz and you can no longer detect the vibration by touch or sound.

If you increase the vibration to 1.5MHz you cannot feel or hear the vibration but you can detect the vibration though the rise in temperature in the iron first warm and then the iron rod will glow red hot and can be detected by sight.

At 3MHz the rod is now producing violet light; increasing the vibration more will produce ultra-violet rays and other invisible radiations that can only be detected by special instruments.

There are so many "vibrations" flowing all around us that are invisible to our 5 senses who can tell how they affect us. Uranium emits and invisible radiation that will kill you. You cannot see it but it is there and kills. Who is to say how the other radiation affects the body and mind.

Isn't it possible that the mind radiates its own wireless transmissions that are received by other minds but we just are unaware of that as of yet. There is no scientific proof for or against this theory, yet so many people will just to the conclusion that it cannot exist. There are among the same people that would have disbelieved radio existed before it was proven that is does exist.

You MUST keep an open mind and use these methods as those successful have already used them to achieve success. Who are you willing to believe, those who have not succeeded or those who have?
                            Dr. Alexander Graham Bell

want to know how vast the electromagnetic spectrum is , Richard Hammonds does an excellent presentation (starts at 10 min):

YouTube - Invisible Worlds - Out of Sight 1/4.avi

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-12-2011, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gravityblock View Post
                              Nikola Tesla and Swami Vivekananda

The meeting with Swami Vivekananda greatly stimulated Nikola Tesla's interest in Eastern Science. Tesla became familiar with the Vedic science of the eastern Nations of India, Tibet, and Nepal.

In a letter to a friend, dated February 13th, 1896, Swami Vivekananda noted the following:..."Mr. Tesla was charmed to hear about the Vedantic Prana and Akasha and the Kalpas, which according to him are the only theories modern science can entertain....."

Tesla's research into sound, vibrations, the ether, etc. may have been inspired by the Vedic science through the introduction of a long and nearly self-sustained sound coming from the vibrations of a singing bowl. This is speculation on my part, but he was heavily influenced in the teachings and in the culture where the singing bowls most likely originated from.

GB
                              remember that at the time of Dr Tesla living in New York, a big craze for eastern philosophy was happening, and one of the most famous one being:

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (Russian: Елена Петровна Блаватская, Ukrainian: Олена Петрівна Блаватська), (born as Helena von Hahn (Russian: Елена Петровна Ган, Ukrainian: Олена Петрівна Ган); 12 August [O.S. 31 July] 1831, Yekaterinoslav, Yekaterinoslav, Russian Empire (today Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine) – died 8 May 1891, London, Great Britain) was a founder of Theosophy and the Theosophical Society.[1]

Blavatsky was a world traveler who eventually settled in India where, with Olcott, established the headquarters of the Society in Madras (now Chennai). Her first major book Isis Unveiled (1877) presented elements mainly from the Western wisdom tradition based on her extensive travels in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Her second major work The Secret Doctrine (1888), contains a commentary on The Book of Dzyan, and is based upon what she called the Ancient Wisdom or Wisdom Religion, which is described as the underlying basis of all the religions of humanity. These writings, along with her Key to Theosophy and The Voice of the Silence are key texts.
                              Helena Blavatsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FYI: I never read any of her books, i'm just pointing you to the social environment in which Dr Tesla lived in...it is not enough to just focus on his achievements to understand how he got to make his discoveries...

so i do agree with you gravityblock when you say

Tesla's research into sound, vibrations, the ether, etc. may have been inspired by the Vedic science through the introduction of a long and nearly self-sustained sound coming from the vibrations of a singing bowl.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-12-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Rigveda:

The first published translation of any portion of the Rigveda in any Western language was into Latin, by Friedrich August Rosen (Rigvedae specimen, London 1830). Predating Mόller's editio princeps of the text, Rosen was working from manuscripts brought back from India by Colebrooke.

H. H. Wilson was the first to make a complete translation of the Rig Veda into English, published in six volumes during the period 1850–88.[48] Wilson's version was based on the commentary of Sāyaṇa. In 1977, Wilson's edition was enlarged by Nag Sharan Singh (Nag Publishers, Delhi, 2nd ed. 1990).

In 1889, Ralph T.H. Griffith published his translation as The Hymns of the Rig Veda, published in London (1889).[49]
                                During 1892 and 1893 this lecture with additional data and experiments was repeated in London, Paris, Philadelphia and St. Louis.

Rigveda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-12-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X