Charge conserving Capacitive Spring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @silvertogold
    i will try to get a you tube up showing the two different ones i built so you can see what i did.
    the three plate capacitor was for a science demonstration for my granddaughter and hasw a different configuration as i now realize how power replicates itself it just took forty years.
    Martin

Comment

• Could you explain how power replicate ? Most of us can only imagine and imagination is wrong without actual physical proof, because it changes everyday

Comment

• Thanks Martin. looking forward to seeing it.

Originally posted by nueview View Post
        @silvertogold
        i will try to get a you tube up showing the two different ones i built so you can see what i did.
        the three plate capacitor was for a science demonstration for my granddaughter and hasw a different configuration as i now realize how power replicates itself it just took forty years.
        Martin

Comment

• @boguslaw
          i think that armagdon03 has done a very good job with this thread to explain how it will be accomplished and i am not the best at explaining all that goes on in my head.
          the voltage in time i am thinking is the key to the process as it has the greatest effect overall according to tesla and don smiths work. and dale ponde going into john keely.
          but it is a common factor that emf or mmf all relate to pressure or voltage.
          in static machines for one action there are two actions occuring at once which allows a charge to be built not just collected the field potential displaces and gathers at another point.
          Gary demonstrated this effect with magnetc neutral as well a long steel rod with a magnet will hold a small nail to it untill it reaches a neutral point and drop but the whole rod contains field but further down the rod the field is reversed much like the north and south poles of the planets orbiting our sun.
          this demonstrates a double action for energy within the system.
          it is the seperation that is the problem lets say you put a high voltage across a string of lights with capacitors between each light at low frequency it takes allot of voltage to make all the lights light but as the frequency goes up the voltage goes down and at some point the frequency matches the power for each bulb between each set of caps the math comes into play at this point and i am sure there are others here who could do that much better than i .
          i was just trying to give an overview of a process and some thoughts around it.
          Martin

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
            Too bad there is no activity on this thread. I looked a little into the magnetic device you outlined here and it is indeed very interesting.

I found out that this basic device as outlined in the Anderson patent below is actually in use and called a Flux Gate Magnetometer.

Being used as a magnetic sensor, it is more sensitive, more linear and more temperature stable than the typical Hall effect magnetometer.

Here is an interesting video on this device.

‪Flux Gate Magnetometer or Solid state Generator?‬‏ - YouTube

To quote from the guy in the video>

"The output Energy is entirely from the Magnets and does not abide by Faradays Law of Induction, (Faradays Equation predicts 3.45 and output was 8.56 v out). The Flux Gate Magnetometer is by far one of the most interesting devices I have worked on."

have you considered the role played by 3D electromagnetic, just a thought
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• I think Armagdn03 gave quite a detailed, succinct, engineerable explanation as to why and how these devices operates. It's based on Eric Dollards's suggestion of variable inductance with time.

This thread is about parametric variation with time, either Capacitance or Inductance.

I don't see where 3D electromagnetics comes into play to making this any more understandable. It would seem to only unnecessarily confuse the issue further.

Show me how this "3D electromagnetics" helps us to engineer these concepts better than already explained and I'm all ears.

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              have you considered the role played by 3D electromagnetic, just a thought

Comment

• http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tic-field.html

keep your mind open...
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• ok i will try to open my mind(just a reply to the last post)

these machines both either need repair now but you should get the idea about them my brother-in -law sayed he would help me put them back in operation so i could do some demonstrations.

Cap Gen 1 electrostatic energy - YouTube

Cap Gen 2 electrostatic energy - YouTube

these were built for me to test electric fields both magnetic and static and were well worth my time it took almost two years to build them and learn what i was seeing. all of which was quite interesting though the amount of power was small and the second was much lower in frequency than the first.

hope this helps some to understand what was made .
                  Martin

Comment

• Morning all!

I am so glad to see conversation continuing. I have moved into the Eco community I will be living at for the near future. We now have full power and internet here in the valleys of the Rockies. Literally living the dream.

Will post more and help out more now that I have plenty of time and peace.

Comment

• Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting those videos, they really helped to make things more clear. Seems you were pretty much building and working on these systems 20 years ago that we're describing in this thread!

That was pretty amazing that the 3/4 horsepower motor was stalled when the load was removed. What range of voltage were you working with? I know you said the wire was 50kV wire but what initial charge did you place on the system?

Thanks for sharing your work!

ok i will try to open my mind(just a reply to the last post)

these machines both either need repair now but you should get the idea about them my brother-in -law sayed he would help me put them back in operation so i could do some demonstrations.

Cap Gen 1 electrostatic energy - YouTube

Cap Gen 2 electrostatic energy - YouTube

these were built for me to test electric fields both magnetic and static and were well worth my time it took almost two years to build them and learn what i was seeing. all of which was quite interesting though the amount of power was small and the second was much lower in frequency than the first.

hope this helps some to understand what was made .
                      Martin

Comment

• Are we going to get pictures of your view in paradise?

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                        Morning all!

I am so glad to see conversation continuing. I have moved into the Eco community I will be living at for the near future. We now have full power and internet here in the valleys of the Rockies. Literally living the dream.

Will post more and help out more now that I have plenty of time and peace.

Comment

• i was using about 10kv it was charged from my small static machine at the time.
                          i was watching some of eric dollards work on you tube as well as david hudson and it seems the longditudinal wave is the same relovance for both systems devoid of any magnetic.
                          i really don't know how to think about this yet but it goes with some of the things i have seen and the locked charge concept as well a neutral mass neutron.
                          martin

Comment

• This is pretty much Tesla's view, he didn't buy in the EM wave in free space. He said they were pretty much sound waves in the ether (ie, longitudinal waves).

"Occult Ether Physics" by Lyne is a good book to learn more about Tesla's view of the ether and a good overview of the ether.

i was using about 10kv it was charged from my small static machine at the time.
                            i was watching some of eric dollards work on you tube as well as david hudson and it seems the longditudinal wave is the same relovance for both systems devoid of any magnetic.
                            i really don't know how to think about this yet but it goes with some of the things i have seen and the locked charge concept as well a neutral mass neutron.
                            martin

Comment

• these were some great learning tools i found my notebook on them it is mostly about construction and allot of questions and i was amazed at how many of the questions i can now answer about things i did not fully understand at the time.
                              with these machines the resistance worked against becomes very interesting as the resistance causes a voltage rise which causes an increase in current flow to compensate it is all just part of the limited volume of the charge and the speed of change.
                              at some point though it becomes a limiting factor and begins to cause a breaking action or air ionization problem so you begin to break and lock up or leak from high voltage a leak is better than breaking.
                              Martin

Comment

• i am posting here today to try to keep this thread active i did not want to stop the flow of ideas here but it seems i have again.
                                at the time i made my first capacitive generator i had never heard of such a device or even seen one in a simple form after ward i found out they had been made in the early 1900's and alexander frolov had done work on them in his book the" fundamental of applied electrostatics" which i got and read.
                                i am wondering if any of you are making even simple units like my three plate capacitor which i am going to go to seven plate next so as to make a demonstration of energy replication over short distance this cannot be done inductively along wires so want to show it to folks.
                                tesla's hairpin still evades me though i have built and seen it working.
                                i have major problems with the theory of matter as it comes to electrons and anything more than some form of neutron type of thing.energy seems to be present in these devices at all locations of the universe allowing for states of existance either magnetic sound or electrostatic how this is is a mystery to me and everyone else but recent papers by steven hawkings show that even the electron so cherished by electronics is popping in and out of existance all the time.
                                it has been my experience that the mind effects the results of experiments to a great degree and what you believe and show to naysayers can influence your work and it is best kept among those with like mind for best results.
                                so if i tend to write in a somewhat vague manner at times it is for these reasons.
                                martin

Comment

Working...
                                X