We already have FREE ENERGY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vickers View Post
    Me and my mad uncle used to play around with heliostats years ago with the intention of maintaining the focused heat of a 11 inch magnifying glass. Are u aware of how many solar panels u would need to generate the same amount of energy as a focused 11 inch magnifying glass? LOL. Anyway gave up. Too hard. Lot easier with a parabolic collector but not as efficient or fun or downright brutal.
    These days it should be real easy for a clued up programmer/robotics/electrical engineer type person/s etc..to figure out. I am sure NASA were capable of it in the sixties. Always been suspicious that something as simple and obvious as this appears to have been overlooked. A programmed sun tracking self focusing lens heating a steam turbine generator. Be a lot cheaper than solar panels. Every home should have one.
    Think about that.. solar panels absorb an very little percentage of radiant energy released from sun.. and think about that .. isn't an case if all supplier use copper for absorb solar for heated water, maybe is possible create an new solar panel that absorb more of that energy..

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
      How is it KNOWN?
      From observations of similar stars. Of course, no one can predict future. Ok, lets say not KNOWN but HIGHLY PROBABLE.

Originally posted by shawn View Post
      A few billion years......
      And why is that even a concern??
      [..]
      That post was just some facts to think about.

In general, skipping Sun as energy source is the last and highest target.

The easiest is to use Sun energy products, like oil or coal, wind or hydro energy etc.
      Second step (a bit harder than the easiest) is to use Sun energy directly, as proposed in this tread.
      Third would be to get the energy from the source itself (whatever it may be), bypassing Sun. This seems to be the hardest one, because science does not know how to do that.

For now, second step would be great for this world.
      Energy For Free For Everyone! EFFFE!

Comment

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
        Think about that.. solar panels absorb an very little percentage of radiant energy released from sun.. and think about that .. isn't an case if all supplier use copper for absorb solar for heated water, maybe is possible create an new solar panel that absorb more of that energy..
        A 12 years old boy from Seattle Washington did build a better solar panel. In fact he won a Presidential Award for Science from George Bush in 2006.
        The solar panel he built collected 98% all visible and invisible light, for conversion to energy.
        To this date you cannot find one article that discusses it. I only know because the boy was on DC 101 (Radio) for a brief interview. I immediately went to look for info on it and never found none.
        I have never found a resource for the the total amount of awards bush put out during his administration.

Its just gone, And probably was before the kid showed up to get his reward.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
          A 12 years old boy from Seattle Washington did build a better solar panel. In fact he won a Presidential Award for Science from George Bush in 2006.
          The solar panel he built collected 98% all visible and invisible light, for conversion to energy.
          To this date you cannot find one article that discusses it. I only know because the boy was on DC 101 (Radio) for a brief interview. I immediately went to look for info on it and never found none.
          I have never found a resource for the the total amount of awards bush put out during his administration.

Its just gone, And probably was before the kid showed up to get his reward.

Matt

could this be the guy...
          Oregon boy, 12, invents solar cell to help solve country's energy crisis | KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional
          Beaverton boy lauded for solar cell invention | KATU.com - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Portland, Oregon | Local & Regional
          YouTube - 3D Solar Cell Invented Or Copied From Georgia Tech!?!

Comment

Ya that might be him.

Wheres the TECH????

Matt

Comment

found this:
              12 Year Old Boy Invents New Type of Solar Cell : CleanTechnica
              the "global license" link is dead. I had to search hard to find this link:
              3D Solar Cells Boost Efficiency While Reducing Size, Weight and Complexity of Photovoltaic Arrays | Georgia Tech Research Institute

Seems like front page stuff to me, not too difficult to manufacture in this day and age either.

Comment

Plenty

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                Ya that might be him.

Wheres the TECH????

Matt
                Abundance of info out there and patents to boot Matt. Not exactly something you can easily manufacture in your back garage though.
                Nano-Manhattan: 3-D Solar Cell that Uses “Towers†to Boost Efficiency Wins International Patents | Georgia Tech Research Institute
                PYRAMIDAL THREE-DIMENSIONAL THIN-FILM SOLAR CELLS - Patent application

Regards

TP

Comment

Originally posted by teslaproject View Post
                  Abundance of info out there and patents to boot Matt. Not exactly something you can easily manufacture in your back garage though.
                  Nano-Manhattan: 3-D Solar Cell that Uses “Towers� to Boost Efficiency Wins International Patents | Georgia Tech Research Institute
                  PYRAMIDAL THREE-DIMENSIONAL THIN-FILM SOLAR CELLS - Patent application

Regards

TP
                  But see thats a different version. I am not talking about the ones that came out of the schools. I'm talking about the one the kid built.

If a kid build it in a middle school science lab, what the hell is wrong with industry in this country.

You see what I am getting at?? Where the kids tech at... Someone should fund that thing to the extreme and get it on market before the oil companies put a bullet in is head.

Its just frustrating when you know what has been built and you see what is for sale.

Just my little rant.

Even at the price though most state governments and the federal government have put programs in place to make solar more affordable. I have 8.55 kilowatts worth of panels and inverter and they will pay themselves off in 6 years at the rate we have been estimated to output. While paying taxes on my property from the overage.
                  So saying they are not viable based on cost is not a good argument anymore unless your in an unfortunate area.

@MINOLY
                  Thanks for finding that stuff. Alot of people laugh when I tell them that story with no proof. I guess I got the fact of it wrong, Blond Moment!!! LOL

Matt

Comment

oh boy oh boy ...

tapping into the sun's energy is the easiest thing ever, as in E-V-E-R.
                    so easy that it is astonishing why people dont do that all over the world, simply astonishing.

we can receive the sun's energy even at night, ya, you read it right, at NIGHT.
                    direct light is not needed.

and guess what, the knowledge to do this is with us over 100 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent.A View Post
                      oh boy oh boy ...

tapping into the sun's energy is the easiest thing ever, as in E-V-E-R.
                      so easy that it is astonishing why people dont do that all over the world, simply astonishing.

we can receive the sun's energy even at night, ya, you read it right, at NIGHT.
                      direct light is not needed.

and guess what, the knowledge to do this is with us over 100 years.
                      Yes.. but you need right panel for extract energy by night

Comment

But see thats a different version. I am not talking about the ones that came out of the schools. I'm talking about the one the kid built.

If a kid build it in a middle school science lab, what the hell is wrong with industry in this country.

You see what I am getting at?? Where the kids tech at... Someone should fund that thing to the extreme and get it on market before the oil companies put a bullet in is head.

Its just frustrating when you know what has been built and you see what is for sale.

Just my little rant.
                        I empathise with you here Matt.

Though if I remember rightly the kid did use 'carbon nanotubes', which seem a rather unlikely thing to find at a school. Certainly he is a bright kid, but he must have had help with funding and supplies. I mean you cant just pick up carbon nanotubes at RadioShack... can you?

Comment

@tutanka

nop, you dont need any panel at all. no light whatsoever. nada.

all you need is a tunable LC circuit, some cap's for storage and some transformers.
                          the energy is delivered 24/7 nonstop in such amount that even a billionth captured will be more then enough for the average home.

winter/summer/day/night/whatver.

The Generation of Radio-Frequency Radiation in the Sun - 1948

Radio-Frequency Energy from the Sun - 1946

An Investigation of Radio-Frequency Radiation from the Sun - 1948

Radio Frequency Energy Concept - 2007

STUDY OF THE RADIO FREQUENCY SPECTRUM OF THE SUN - 1966

The Radio-Sun

and more, and more, and gazillion more ... it is all out there, energy as much as you can collect as much as you want/need/whatever.

Last edited by Agent.A; 06-29-2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent.A View Post
                            @tutanka

nop, you dont need any panel at all. no light whatsoever. nada.

all you need is a tunable LC circuit, some cap's for storage and some transformers.
                            the energy is delivered 24/7 nonstop in such amount that even a billionth captured will be more then enough for the average home.

winter/summer/day/night/whatver.

The Generation of Radio-Frequency Radiation in the Sun - 1948

Radio-Frequency Energy from the Sun - 1946

An Investigation of Radio-Frequency Radiation from the Sun - 1948

Radio Frequency Energy Concept - 2007

STUDY OF THE RADIO FREQUENCY SPECTRUM OF THE SUN - 1966

The Radio-Sun

and more, and more, and gazillion more ... it is all out there, energy as much as you can collect as much as you want/need/whatever.

and you can tune LC circui to catch it and use Tesla magnifying coil to enlarge it and displacement current to convert it into electric current of high frequency or low frequency as desired.Open path method.

Comment

Cool. AgentA & Boguslaw. I like it. I think this explains the phantom voltage I sometimes get when playing with coils and caps. Do u guys have any suggestions on the easiest, simplest (complete with parts list) way to build a tunable LC to take advantage of this natural wonder? If u have, I will build one ASAP to your specs and post the pic of it WORKING on this thread. Lets do it.

Hey Matt. We got a Bedini Schoolgirl and now a Solar Schoolboy. LOL.
                              Hopefully his tech will surface soon. I like the part about 3D and pyramid shape.

Comment

I second that...if you have a schematic for the tunable LC and associated parts needed to make a working device, I can help.
                                I will put one together and also will post pics/vids of it.
                                This is a great idea.
                                Lets make it work.

Comment

Working...
                                X