Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapagen Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics. KAPAGEN ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
    can anyone ask me if touching Kapagen output you obtain an shock?
    PLEASE DO NOT POST DEADLY IDEAS!

Comment

yellow

OU? sory but you cannot say that before you test this deep! i dont see OU anyware! dont want to desapoint anyone but...

Im actually driving lamps of (from the mains grid):

100W (220 V AC x 0.455A) with ----> 13,37W (91V DC x 0.147A)

60W (220V AC x 0.275A) with ----> 9.46W (91V DC x 0.104A)

25W (220V AC x 0.112A with ----> 4.95W (91 DC x 0.045A)

and my fan did not speen well, maybe near 1/4, 1/5 the velocity compared if connected to the grid!

YouTube - kapagen solved.avi

this means that with an input power of 180W/16, you can easily light lamps quite bright with just 11.25W output each!

im using a 1N5408 (Half DC Rect.) and a 20W 300OhmJ resistance in series with load!

at the end of the video i show a 25W bulb lightning is filements with just 30VAC and a few miliAmps!

all the 555 timer circuits of 50Hz that i tryed with my step up transformer will not give me 220V output onload!

anyone have one that would work with my setup and could share?

hugs

Originally posted by patmac View Post
      because the cap need to be discharged totally and this is not possible by the GAP so I think Naudins measurements are correct this gadget is OU. Juju experiment shows a frequency near to be equal to 50 hertz because his FAN tried to spin well.
      Last edited by TanTric; 06-29-2010, 04:26 AM.
      Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Originally posted by patmac View Post
        @ren

I agree with you, but look is possible use a rated fuse to proof. if is burned then the power input is higher or not?
        Hey, thats a fairly simple way it may be able to be done
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

i have seen 2 or 3 videos were the guys turn OFF the light from the room, and let just the MOT LOAD and it is still dark , in some examples running 10 lamps... when they turn ON the light from the grid, then you see that one only lamp, will be morepowerfull that 10lamps together!

i made that test, and i say again.. unless we found a away of maintaining voltage and rising current, we are in a hole!

ps: i forgot to say... in my experiment, the lamps were a little bit more brighter then in my KAPAGEN setup!

Originally posted by ren View Post
          Some way of comparing your light output must be established, and it MUST stand up against the same lamp driven at its standard rating. Comparisons made against the same lamp running off the wall is a good start. If one light powered from the wall outlet illuminates a certain space to a certain degree then that would be used as your control group, and compared to an identical light driven off the Kapagen. If they are very similar then the design is indeed providing results and has merit in my book, regardless of what current and voltage is "measured." A quick and dirty test would be to see if the same amount of light could be obtained by driving the same load (series connected lights) directly off the wall at the same input power/amperage closed loop. If it cant, then there IS something going on in your device, yeah?

Ive noticed that alot of these videos are done in the day time, which makes it difficult to determine just how bright the light is, and lets face it, its no use running it in the middle of the day if you are just powering lights

Set it up in the dark, focus your camera away from the lights and show us how well it lights up a given space.
          Last edited by TanTric; 06-29-2010, 03:34 AM.
          Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
            PLEASE DO NOT POST DEADLY IDEAS!
            Good advice!

I've already mentioned in post 37 that i ALWAYS get a shock off the output of my low power 12 V kapagen. And it hurts. If i use my NST i'm not brave enough to walk within a metre of any output wires. And if you are using a MOT......

Value your lives gentlemen...you are no good to anyone dead. Want to play with the output of a kapagen, then build a 12V one.

Comment

tutanka, this is not a toy this thing can fry human beings!
              Last edited by TanTric; 06-29-2010, 04:25 AM.
              Light, I Am!

Comment

Originally posted by TanTric View Post
                tutanka, this is not a toy this thing can fry human beings!

You have a toy.. Explain me as work really that Kapagen.. Im sure that you can't answer me.. What is in fact?? Maybe an Electron sucking pump? The MOT energize earth and excited the electrons that are asborbed and amplifier from coil?? IF YOU TOUCH COIL OUTPUT YOU OBTAIN AN SHOCK?? Anything have reply me.. Im not an copier and first to build any device I need to know the working principle.. Anyone can reply me??

Comment

Originally posted by seth View Post
                  Good advice!

I've already mentioned in post 37 that i ALWAYS get a shock off the output of my low power 12 V kapagen. And it hurts. If i use my NST i'm not brave enough to walk within a metre of any output wires. And if you are using a MOT......

Value your lives gentlemen...you are no good to anyone dead. Want to play with the output of a kapagen, then build a 12V one.
                  If you obtain an shock your device don't released RADIANT ENERGY!!! Maybe is only an simple electron amplifier.

Comment

i know i am fu***** boring but this is the translation of the song, for the ones that might want to know, it haves some connections

Romance Captain

i will not search for who i wait for
                    if what i want is navigate
                    by the size of the waves
                    I'm not counting comming back

delivery towards the spring
                    that have hided in my deep
                    forget all that I am able
                    Today I am the sea

expect me waves that persist
                    that never stop beating
                    expect me men who quit
                    before dying

for wanting more than life
                    I am the shadow of who I am
                    and at the end does not touch anything
                    that touched me

I saw ...
                    but not grabbed

I go towards the wonder
                    Towards the pain there is to come
                    if I find an island
                    I stop to feel
                    and give meaning to the journey
                    to feel that I am able
                    if my heart says courage
                    I again depart in peace

I saw ...
                    but not grabbed

tcharan
                    Light, I Am!

Comment

You have a toy.. Explain me as work really that Kapagen.. Im sure that you can't answer me.. What is in fact?? Maybe an Electron sucking pump? The MOT energize earth and excited the electrons that are asborbed and amplifier from coil?? IF YOU TOUCH COIL OUTPUT YOU OBTAIN AN SHOCK?? Anything have reply me.. Im not an copier and first to build any device I need to know the working principle.. Anyone can reply me??
                      of course you get a shock, and a big one...

i am not going to put the hands there to prove it to you, if is that u r expecting

imagine 10 times the voltage from the grid that allready byted me some times, and shore that is not cool!

i had some problems before putting the plastic base down my coil... if the coil in same case touch the ground you will see some interesting fryed wire effects!

If you obtain an shock your device don't released RADIANT ENERGY!!! Maybe is only an simple electron amplifier.
                      you have not read my posts? there's no gain in this setup, but im accepting evidence... prove me wrong!
                      Last edited by TanTric; 06-29-2010, 07:41 AM.
                      Light, I Am!

Comment

Originally posted by TanTric View Post
                        of course you get a shock, and a big one...

i am not going to put the hands there to prove it to you, if is that u r expecting

imagine 10 times the voltage from the grid that allready byted me some times, and shore that is not cool!

i had some problems before putting the plastic base down my coil... if the coil in same case touch the ground you will see some interesting fryed wire effects!

you have not read my posts? there's no gain in this setup, but im accepting evidence... prove me wrong!

NO sorry.. no more time for read Km of words.. for me is better an little diagram that more words.. See my drawing.. is correct for you???
                        Last edited by tutanka; 09-24-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Aboit GATE

Hello Young Minds... I have only an little update for you...

Why Jean use CARBON/COPPER ELECTRODES trought GATE??

Some of you reply .. Jean use carbon because resist to high temps and is good for ARC discharges but isn't th only reason. Him want explore an other "world".

However you know that....

Carbon , symbol C= atmic number 6
                          Copper, symbol CU= atomic number 29

Now.. you know anything about transmutation?? No.. ok.. I explain you...

Alpha bombardment (created on GATE) of any element with atomic number from 1 trought 15 will generate a new and stable element that will release one excess neutron from the reaction.

Neutron bombardment of any stable element from 16 and above will generate a new and unstable element by capturing neutrons. One of more neutrons are released from the reaction. The targeted element will gain the weight of absorbed neutrons.

Neutron bombardment of an unstable element generate one helium-4 atom from each reaction. The atomic weight of a targeted element looses the weight of one helium-4 atom as a result of the reaction

Now you understand why Jean use these elements??
                          Last edited by tutanka; 09-24-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Now.. you know anything about transmutation?? No.. ok.. I explain you...
                            What would I do without an expert like you to explain transmutation to me, eh? I'm so lucky to have someone willing to walk a novice like myself through atomic theory. How can I ever repay you?

Just dont ask me to touch my output - how about building one yourself with the most powerful MOT you can find, grab the output with both hands, and have a friend put it on youtube for us??

Lead by example, thats what i always tell my students!

My advice to ANYONE else on this site is DONT TOUCH THE OUTPUT, (unless the input is a 12 V and low amps...in any case...if you touch it, ill doubt you'll be touching it again.....)

Comment

Im sorry - i dont know what a Kapagen really is, or how it works...but ive built one. Where is your youtube video explaining how you built yours, where the free energy comes from, and demonstration of the clear OU effect???

Havent got one? Perhaps thats because you dont understand it?

Comment

Originally posted by seth View Post
                                Im sorry - i dont know what a Kapagen really is, or how it works...but ive built one. Where is your youtube video explaining how you built yours, where the free energy comes from, and demonstration of the clear OU effect???

Havent got one? Perhaps thats because you dont understand it?
                                Isn't important post videos if first you don't understand working principle.. I can send you video or photos of my system but Im not an copier as you, however my system is completely different also if I use transmutation inside. I remember you that this forum is open for help and not for create discussions.. I have just send you informations.. if you want acquire these info its' ok .. if not for me is the same..

Comment

Working...
                                X