Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapagen Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics. KAPAGEN ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spectulative at best. You're making a supposition that the luxmeter would support your view without actually providing the evidence.
    Man itīs not about my view. This is science.
    Okay you want evidence, that the assumption that just because a lamp is rated at 150 watt that it will also use the full 150 Watt of power when wired in series is not always true :

I quote here a post by Barotoulogos from ou.com

Who said Naudin got OU? He do not even says so. He just is excited about the course of his experiments with ground usage and will struve towards this direction.
    GOOD. After all neither RomeroOK claimed OU. Only Dragon has claimed extra-ordinary results in several setups including grounding or not.
    Actually some started saying their bulbs were fully lit, then the discounts begun.
    80% lit, 60% lit, half lit etc.
    Just try an objective measurment method instead of estimating wrong. That's the reason i made the youtube vids. To show a fully lit bulb from a lit bulb can differ hugely in wattage.

Once for all, just to solve this issue, i suggest those with a ready made light bulb bank and a variac to bring the from mains (wired in parallel) to similar luminosity as per device and then will gain an idea how much output they get. (lux meter is a plus here)

Am i a pessimist?
    GET REAL. Experimentation is about reality and not wishful thinking. Following a methodology, no matter how much primitive it is, it adds value.
    i have make a draft setup of two light bulbs 75watts of nominal power being connected to 230v mains and video them. A first video shows one lamp alone working at 67watts and a second video shows both lamps working at 44watts.

Clearly in the second case each lamps works at 1/3 of the first case. Easily by mistaking brightness estimation and power usage anyone could be lead to think wrong

I try to play Devil's advocate here, so as to be 100% sure than our experimenters have produced something real and not BS-ing each other.
    Video evidence:

YouTube - one bulb 67 watts.MPG

YouTube - two bulbs 44 watts total.MPG

Aether22 writes:

Hello,
    it is very easy to measure true output power. Only Luxmeter for measurement of light strength is necessary. Luxmeter is possible to buy from e-bay etc. for 50$. Just cover one lamp by cardboard box, on the top make hole for luxmeter. Measure how many Lux you have from Kapagen. Then Kapagen switch of, ant connect to the lamp variac, and adjust voltage by variac to the same brightness of lamp. Measure voltage and current 50Hz on lamp.
    E2matrix writes :

If we want to use light bulbs as a way of determining power as is so commonly done in many experiments may I suggest a relatively cheap digital light (lumen) meter. These are only about $18 including shipping.
    It is known that for the human eye to see a difference in light output that you need nearly double the lumens to notice a difference. And if the comparison is not side by side then you have your memory of the brightness to throw into the mix also. This type of light meter could go a long way in standardizing such evaluations. It is common to measure at a distance of 1 meter. If you are outside though such measurements would need to be done after dark to avoid having the Sun throw off readings.
    Science is also about being critical. A scientific theory must hold against experiments, if it doesnīt it has no value.

All i am saying that it would be very appreciable that some proper output measurements are being considered. No offence or bad vibes against the Kapagen, not to be misunderstood

Comment

Kapagen : Request for Clarification.

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
      A simple luxmeter measurement comparison test series as suggested on overunity would wipe away all doubt or someone closing the loop.
      I stand my ground. Spectulative at best. You're making a supposition that the luxmeter would support your view without actually providing the evidence.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-28-2010, 01:20 AM.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Already happened (previous post), Aether22 describes how the measurement results can be achieved and then numerically compared. This would present a measurement-based output power estimation before someone is able to shield his measuring devices sufficiently to measure the output directly without interference by the RF.

Comment

No Trolling Kapagen

This is supposed to be a supportive thread for Kapagen.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen : What is Science?

To me, science is the search for truth through a systematic enterprise of gathering knowledge about the world and organizing and condensing that knowledge into testable laws and theories.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Can we get past the semantics and back to the topic? Those who replicate that wish to measure lux, watts, etc, can do so if and when they choose. The information in this thread doesn't need to devolve into "Uh huh", "Uh uh".

Comment

Kapagen : TomB-455 Thank You Letter to J.L. Naudin

Dear Mr Naudin,

I have tried to replicate your coil and it works!

most of the setup is the same as yours, m.o.t. 800 watt, in dc mode. 10x150 wats halo-bulbs fully bright!!
                i checkt my variac (but didn't put it on camera) and it was at 165 volts!!!
                exept for the 23ccw turns on the entrance of the coil, those whre nessecery to reduce the input current.
                the pictures are folowing soon. i did make a video though..

best regards,

TomB-455

Source

This is an replication of J. L. Naudin's 'kapagen'.

I used for this setup; (V2)
                M.O.T. 800 watt (D.C. setup),
                10x150W halogen lamps(1500watt total) in series.
                Variac 1,5kva.
                Coil setup= prim.-88t(cw)+ 23t (ccw) , sec 7t(ccw).

The lamps are burning at 165 volts by 1.28 amps input on the 'kapagen' , these figures fluctuating in diffrence of +/- 5%
                Source

to you J. L. Naudin and TomB-455 for giving everybody the information!

There are the energy inventors Donald L. Smith, Tariel Kapanadze, and the experimenter/replicator SR193, who have given us much, but not everything. They give some, but they also withhold much, much more. Then there are the experimenters J. L. Naudin and TomB-455 who just show us exactly how to do what they do, and for that, we are grateful to them.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen : Getting Back On Topic

Originally posted by everwiser View Post
                  Can we get past the semantics and back to the topic? Those who replicate that wish to measure lux, watts, etc, can do so if and when they choose. The information in this thread doesn't need to devolve into "Uh huh", "Uh uh".
                  I agree with you. I started this thread with the intent of advancing my knowledge and understanding in this field, providing assistance to those interested in Kapagen, not for figuring out ways on how to refute it.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Xenomorph has a point guys, although in my personal opinion our measurement tools we have today will only do so much.

But SOME measurements and comparisons must be conducted to validate your results. Measuring input power BEFORE the variac is important, or better still, use a large DC battery to power an inverter which in turn feeds the variac. Measurements in DC are generally more straight forward than AC.

As it has been stated before, resistive loads such as lamps are nonlinear and placing them all in series will also effect this too.

In so saying, I place considerable value on what it accomplishes, not solely on what maths says is going on. Math can be wrong or biased, but results tend to speak for themselves.

Some way of comparing your light output must be established, and it MUST stand up against the same lamp driven at its standard rating. Comparisons made against the same lamp running off the wall is a good start. If one light powered from the wall outlet illuminates a certain space to a certain degree then that would be used as your control group, and compared to an identical light driven off the Kapagen. If they are very similar then the design is indeed providing results and has merit in my book, regardless of what current and voltage is "measured." A quick and dirty test would be to see if the same amount of light could be obtained by driving the same load (series connected lights) directly off the wall at the same input power/amperage closed loop. If it cant, then there IS something going on in your device, yeah?

Ive noticed that alot of these videos are done in the day time, which makes it difficult to determine just how bright the light is, and lets face it, its no use running it in the middle of the day if you are just powering lights

Set it up in the dark, focus your camera away from the lights and show us how well it lights up a given space.

This is perhaps the most important step in validating the technology. You have to convince others (since you have already convinced yourself despite what others have to say) that it REALLY is more efficient than the standard AC wall outlet. Part of this step is trying to prove yourself wrong, by testing your results against the benchmark and making comparisons as best you can.

I hope you can see the importance of being unbiased and as scientific as possible in your replications.

Good luck.

Regards
                    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

hi all

As i said before, let's replicate first and we will argue the details after.

I my kapagen (exact replication from JLN) i have made a lamp bank of 10 incandescent 100 watts bulbs in serie, which are connected directly to the kapagen. If you notice in the middle of the bank there is another similar bulb, but this one is directly connected to the grid, and is of course fully lit without any discussion.

So i can compare very easily and accurately enough, if the bank is so lit as the independant bulb. Easy!

I think with JLN info plus all the upper info , everybody can replicate. The only expensive piece is the variac. All the rest is very cheap and easy to do.Simply be very carefull with the HV.

Perhaps somebody can propose here a shematic to avoid the variac ?

So lets go

good luck at all

Laurent
                      Last edited by woopy; 07-14-2010, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Kapagen : Measurement

No one here has claimed that measurement is not an important part of experimentation.

However, a luxmeter can only take you so far. Comparing the intensity of visible light emitted from a CFL in terms of power as compared to a incandescent lamp is biased since an incandescent emits much more heat than a CFL which is not taken into account.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen : TomB455 Version : How to Build the Output Coil

Top view of his TomB-455's device: Mounted on a Board is the Power Supply, MOT, Cap, Spark Gap on other side of vertical panel, and Output Transformer.

MOT, model #MDT-851EMR, 230v, 50Hz.
                          Start primary from left going to right.

Primary coil: 85 turns clockwise.

After 85 turns clockwise, stop.

Reverse coil direction by winding new winding counterclockwise and wind on top of the existing winding and go in the opposite direction 24 turns.

After 24 turns counterclockwise, stop.

Now put four spacer equidistant around the circumference of primary coil portion of the coil but not over the 24 turns counterclockwise.

The secondary winding is made of seven turns counterclockwise of insulated copper tubing, 6.5 mm in diameter.

Connect the secondary coil to the initial primary winding wire.

The output coil is installed onto the mounting board. Notice another output coil in the background.

Unit in operation. Notice that the spark gap is ignited.

Ten halogen lamps in reflectors at full brightness.

Measurements:
                          Input: about 180 Watts
                          Output: about 1,500 Watts
                          TomB455 tells you exactly how to build the Output Coil.

How to Build Output Coil Video

The TomB455 Kapagen Version in Operation

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen: Plasma Cloud

In the Kapagen v3.3, the spark gap has been finely tuned, a plasma cloud is created between the gap, there is no audible sound from the sparks. The input power has significantly dropped to about 153 W while the 14x150 W light bulbs connected at the ouput are very bright in spite of the surrounding sun light... The Kapagen is an attempt of replication of the Tariel Kapanadze generator.

Input: 153 Watts
                            Output: 2,100 Watts

Not bad at all.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen : This is science.

No one likes having the rallying cry "This is science." thrown at them or to be used against them. It's a cop out. No one has the right to tell another what science is when the phrase is being used as a rallying cry. No one here is denying the importance of being unbiased and/or being scientific in whatever endeavor we choose to undertake either individually or collectively.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-28-2010, 11:02 AM. Reason: grammar
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen : Misquoted

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
                                Okay you want evidence, that the assumption that just because a lamp is rated at 150 watt that it will also use the full 150 Watt of power when wired in series is not always true:
                                DENIED. I resent the inference. You're attempting to put your words into my mouth. Those are your words. I never made the above statement that you are editorializing on.

I said in response to your statement of "A simple luxmeter measurement comparison test series as suggested on overunity would wipe away all doubt or someone closing the loop." that, and I quote myself here,

Spectulative at best. You're making a supposition that the luxmeter would support your view without actually providing the evidence.
                                Now a word about evidence:

Evidence: Quoting an authority is not evidence. Quoting a majority opinion is not evidence. Any argument that starts with, "According to Einstein..." is not based on objective evidence. Any argument that starts with, "Most biologists believe..." is not based on objective evidence. Saying, "The Bible says..." is not evidence. Authorities and majorities can be wrong and frequently have been.
                                Then you proceed to quote the following members: Barotoulogos, Aether22, and E2Matrix. I have nothing against these members or what they say, but you quoting their opinions is not presenting evidence.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-28-2010, 12:03 PM. Reason: addtion.
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                                X