my smith kanapadz replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
    So anyone who created a simple parametric resonance in a Tesla coil should have received free energy in the kilowatt range ???
    Not really.
    i don't have fundamental electronic skills - my primary work is esoteric and other stuff, 18 years ago I study electronics, but only little bit - let's say I don't know so much as I wanted.

The main thing is "right HV transformer" (i guess - to match Tesla coil resonanse or something like that) /the simplest HV transformer is the best/

I wounded lots of Tesla coils - and getting confused with these stuff and not stopped - and Finally by changing HV transformers i get really great results - maybe this is depending on Lengt of wire on Tesla coil and wire thickness = Frequency matching. But this is the way i figured it out.

(The tesla coil is similar to Parametric Transformer - i only guess, it looks like)

for imagination:

Input 12v 1 Amp - Output from Tesla coil was so big so i burned out couple of 220v 60w lamps - just imagine results of it.

i don't want tell the details and show what I'm done - i try only help to put somebody on right way.

There is also one phenomena:

when i try to duplicate my stuff, it not always work properly or not working at all... This is the reason by not showing anything to anybody while i don't understand all things.

And last thing

Think only for yourself and don't try to find all the answers on internet, try to put your mind back to that years.

There no Semiconductors, no radio-shacks - nothing, just wires and transformers And forgot about microchips - they don't need at all... but you can use it if you wish, but later - for some controlling things...
    Last edited by cosmo-lv; 06-02-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

There no Semiconductors, no radio-shacks - nothing, just wires and transformers
      So what components do you think are inside of Don Smith´s HV transformers?

Burnt out lamps allows no power conclusions at all...

Many people here have experimented extensively with parametric resonance like Baroutologos and have found no power gains whatsoever with simple Tesla coil set-ups.

Comment

i'm not try these type of transformers and i newer see working device from Don Smith - i think he newer find out Free energy... or something hide many peoples hide, like Tom Bearden and Bedini - Respect to them, but for some reasons these guys not teling the real things.
        But Don Smiths coil is not completed at all, he showing only concept.

but what i cnow is that Tariel Kapanadze are using wery simple parts and that device works great... (and he is only man who not laying)
        but eweryone can think what they want to think - the fact is simple... thats all!

i'm not coming here to agree or disagree something - i only hope, there are peoples who understand my tryings to help
        Last edited by cosmo-lv; 06-02-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

There no Semiconductors, no radio-shacks - nothing, just wires and transformers
          So you believe that Tariel Kapanadze is also not using any semiconductors?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

but see what Don Smith are done in his coil - it is wind on right way, only one thing is missing there - "Core" you need ferrite or iron core
          Don Smith´s circuits are operating at high frequencies up to the MegaHertz range.
          Implying that he should use iron cores in his coils, shows that you don´t understand the concept of air core coils and the inappropriateness of ferrite cores for high frequency applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
            So you believe that Tariel Kapanadze is also not using any semiconductors?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don Smith´s circuits are operating at high frequencies up to the MegaHertz range.
            Implying that he should use iron cores in his coils, shows that you don´t understand the concept of air core coils and the inappropriateness of ferrite cores for high frequency applications.
            1. These Transistors PNP And NPN are for 50Hz and geos through tesla coil and then into 220/12v Transformer (maybe he using different type of transformer) i need 12v conversion to support HV transformer - i guess he using the same tehnique...

2. Sparkgap is used only to put juice in tesla coil - to support voltage loop.

3. if you know all the things, then why you not build some device

i think i'm in wrong place - hoping for help but recieve only qouestions - why you not trying something?

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo-lv View Post
              1. These Transistors PNP And NPN are for 50Hz and geos through tesla coil and then into 220/12v Transformer (maybe he using different type of transformer) i need 12v conversion to support HV transformer - i guess he using the same tehnique...
              Transistors are semiconductors, which you said are not needed.

3. if you know all the things, then why you not build some device
              LOL it was not ME claiming here that i know it all and can do it all with just a Tesla coil and nothing else, it was YOU talking about great results.

i think i'm in wrong place - hoping for help but recieve only qouestions
              i only hope, there are peoples who understand my tryings to help
              You did not ask for help, instead you were offering your help, but did not go into any specifics about at what frequency your HV transformer that burned your light bulbs was running, so that anyone could do something with the information.

- why you not trying something?
              I do and talk about it in various threads ...

Comment

All happening as you wish
                Attached Files
                Last edited by cosmo-lv; 06-03-2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  Simple OU concept device :

charge many capacitors in series then discharge them in parallel.
                  There is small energy gain here. Then invent a positive feedback loop : put put output into charging device to charge capacitors faster or to higher energy.
                  Observe how device destroys itself soon.

Anyone willing to build prototype and make a show ?
                  well this capacitors its not such a bad idea BUT!! not charging in series and discharging i parallel

imagine you have two capacitor that you can ajust capacitance!!

you set one (1) to minimum capacitance and seccond (2) to maximum capacitance
                  you connect them in parallel and charge them, then you remove power supply!!

so you have let say one capacitor (1) that have 1uf and second (2) that have 100uf

and now you taking capacitance higher at (1) 1uf to 100uf and at the same time you take (2) 100uf capacitor capcitance down to 1 uf

what happens charge flow from capacitor (2) with 100 uf to capacitor(1) with 1uf and then you reverse it so charges flow back and again and again..

and now you put coils (3) (4) between capacitors so when charge flow it creates magnetic field in transformer coils (3) and (4) so they induce electricity in coils (5) and (6)

maybe sketch will help to understand it better

ok this idea shows that putting dielectric in between plates will lower capcitance by factor k (dielectric constant) so the higher the K the capacitance will drop k times.... and durring one full rotation charge will flow 10 times thru coils (3) and (4) inducing current in coils (5) and (6)

that just example it could be any other method to change capacitance....

wojsciech

Comment

nice idea and looks like Testatika

Comment

ok, i think i figured it out....

You can see that those coils Don Smith uses are NOT regular copper.
                      I believe they are steel/iron

it satisfies the condition of requiring magnetic fields and electric field to exist colinearly, NOT at 90 degrees

Plus, obviously the 2 secondaries MUST be wound in opposite directions. (DOES ANYONE WHO TRIES TO RE CREATE DON'S WORK ACTUALLY READ THE TESLA LECTURE HE SAYS TO AND REFER TO THE PICTURES HE SHOWS OF TESLA DIAGRAM FROM THAT LECTURE?????)

If you use copper wire, you can do the same thing by making a core part of the circuit, just like a MOT

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
                        ok, i think i figured it out....

You can see that those coils Don Smith uses are NOT regular copper.
                        I believe they are steel/iron

it satisfies the condition of requiring magnetic fields and electric field to exist colinearly, NOT at 90 degrees

Plus, obviously the 2 secondaries MUST be wound in opposite directions. (DOES ANYONE WHO TRIES TO RE CREATE DON'S WORK ACTUALLY READ THE TESLA LECTURE HE SAYS TO AND REFER TO THE PICTURES HE SHOWS OF TESLA DIAGRAM FROM THAT LECTURE?????)

If you use copper wire, you can do the same thing by making a core part of the circuit, just like a MOT
                        hello
                        in my opinion it has nothing to do with type of conductor its just "rush" of charge durring capacitor discharge!!
                        so its besically discharging large amount of chargie in short time so wire experiences temporary overload so charge turn back to cap and tryies again and again untill its completly discharged thats why it makes so much power because durring one discharge we have 10 of them....

watch this video then you understand more
                        http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/351...30.TPB.torrent
                        you have to have program like utorrent to download this video!!

and the middle part is very intresting !!! its 800mb but it worth it!!

and for thouse that still looking how Kapanadz device works read this
                        NASA Video Part 2 - Regenerative Acceleration Video Video - WittySparks

so high voltage actc like a blocker for lenz effect , of course when apllyied in right time and Kapanadz know what time he have to aplly this HV puls to his extra coil to create this static environment to his transformmer to eliminate lenz law!!!

now emagine you have 12 V to 240 V transformmer that dont have lenz effect
                        so you can connect as many pickup coils to you core and all of them will have the same power and whats most important theywill not affect primery coil !!!

so my advice, make 12V to 240 V transformer and them tune your HV frequency to elemiante lenz effect and you have overunity device!!

cheers
                        wojsciech
                        Last edited by wojwrobel; 06-05-2010, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Perhaps,
                          but....
                          There's always more than 1 way to do things......
                          I'm looking for THE MOST SIMPLE AND ELEGANT one

Comment

there was a theory made by Stanley Meyer that stainless steel wire makes no ampreage or just a little, but just voltage so it worth to try steinless steel wire, you dont know untill you try.. right?
                            wojsciech

Comment

1 ferrous wire, 1 non ferrous wire

Comment

Watch this amazing video of a replication:
                                24W in, > 400W out

http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Gruz/overun...320 x 240).flv

Same Ampere in and out, but output voltage is 20 times the input voltage !!!

Schematic:
                                Last edited by Jules Tresor; 06-05-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X