my smith kanapadz replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Static is static because we are moving with the same speed (relativity), in fact they are vibrations of tremendous frequency I think. One proof is in Tesla notes - he described experiments with his coil generating static spark-like discharge. You are correct about Linde method, find out it is very simple.....
    We have so much new phenomena noted , the only problem is chaos. I would like to be find sure answer to the question ; where is the excess energy coming from ? is that the one source or is there maybe many of them? Tesla's elucidating are unclear. He said about miniscule particles having electrical properties, which may resemble nowadays neutrinos but scientists say they are noninterferring with matter.
    Hi,
    Exactly.Here and at OU.com there is total chaos.People gets easily distracted.
    Now see already few dozens of pages people smashing old TV sets for yoke :-). This is ridiculous!
    Why it must be TV yoke? Does conical shape play important role?Nobody even put that question.
    People who claim they have the answer, seen Kapanadze himself- did they put decent,complete information?No. Pieces and bits of info are all over the place- like that nobody will be able to replicate.
    Can't they understand that people have limited time and resources to fail with replication just because information was given incomplete or in unprofessional manner.
    I did asked on the open forum and on private emails simple question:
    WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF ENERGY GAIN?
    IS IT NMR?
    IS IT FERRORESONANCE?
    S IT TESLA'S " RADIANT EVENT" WHEN DISRUPTIVE DISCHARGE OCCUR?
    No reply.
    I see now the" hot topic" is kinda NMR of ferrite.
    What next?

Te fora to perpetum mobile samo w sobie.

Regards,
    pix

Comment

• Originally posted by pix View Post
      Hi,
      Exactly.Here and at OU.com there is total chaos.People gets easily distracted.
      Now see already few dozens of pages people smashing old TV sets for yoke :-). This is ridiculous!
      Why it must be TV yoke? Does conical shape play important role?Nobody even put that question.
      People who claim they have the answer, seen Kapanadze himself- did they put decent,complete information?No. Pieces and bits of info are all over the place- like that nobody will be able to replicate.
      Can't they understand that people have limited time and resources to fail with replication just because information was given incomplete or in unprofessional manner.
      I did asked on the open forum and on private emails simple question:
      WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF ENERGY GAIN?
      IS IT NMR?
      IS IT FERRORESONANCE?
      S IT TESLA'S " RADIANT EVENT" WHEN DISRUPTIVE DISCHARGE OCCUR?
      No reply.
      I see now the" hot topic" is kinda NMR of ferrite.
      What next?

Te fora to perpetum mobile samo w sobie.

Regards,
      pix
      Perpetuum mobile ... wiesz mnie też to męczy, ale tutaj przynajmniej człowieka wysłuchają ,nie to co np elektroda.pl

This hot topic is nothing more but a novel (in Tesla times he he) switching method. If this is OU itself then fine, it means OU comes from time domain. I can't get it how we can get more out when we switch magnetic field very fast or flip it back and forth but I trust valuable people and they said it is possible. Still it bother me : how ?

Comment

• i think i want to be real stupid here so please be kind.
        it has been asked how do you get more out of a magnetic field and there is only one way that i know of to do this right now.
        in a normal generator i take a bit of the generated power say 2 amps and make a magnet with it and then excellerate the magnetic field and derrive a greater amount of current then the amount required to make the field in the first place.
        making a field is like filling a glass of water and it will not do more than its volume will permit.
        having it and moving it faster will generate a greater amount of volume of power but it costs more at some other point so there is the problem as i see it.
        John Ecklin tried to move the field faster using less torque but no one talks about this even though there are more efficient moters now then there were in his day and he was getting very efficient with poor driving motors.
        thank you all for letting me say this.
        Martin

Comment

• in short

slightly off-topic, but since you are well informed, I have a short question:

if I understood it correctly, Tom Bearden said that if we stress the ether, it will respond by pouring MORE energy than we put into for stressing it.

WHY more ? is there an example in nature to show that ?
          Last edited by masster; 11-25-2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
            Good morning everyone,

A short message just to let you know that I just received my exemplar of the book on D'arsonval's life, named "65 years through science"

This book was cited by Don Smith in his 1996 conference and we will know now if it really contains important info.

It's in "old French", almost 100 years old, printed in 1934, and it's the number 174 among the 900 exemplars printed. It cost me 200 USD with shipping.
            It's around 430 pages long.

I intend to scan it, as soon as I put a hand on a scanner, and to translate the most interesting parts.

Legally, in France, I can make a copy of it as my personal saveguarded private copy. I can also lend it to someone, and for that purpose a link will be available to my private electronic copy for those who want to borrow it from me .

Should I add that if it contains information that can help to save even one life or heal the planet, the copyright law shall not be respected and the book will be available to all for free.

It might contain suppressed data like in the Rife, Quinton, Tesla, Reich and many other cases. Many things where discovered at that time that could have benefited the all mankind, but were suppressed for the benefit of a few.

I consider that a human life has priority over an intellect property law.
            It's time to say STOP to these grasping dictators, time to RESIST !

This post needs no replies nor polemic, as it is just for your information, just my opinion, just my humble contribution.
            Good day Jules ,
            Can you share the adress from where I can download this book ?
            I have studied french and I can read this book in original language .
            Best regards ,
            Osiakosia
            "Nothing is impossible , except that the state of your mind makes it so '' . Prof John R.R. Searl

Comment

• I think what you refer to as the "Kapagen" is not a generator, it is a Tesla wireless energy reciever. The transmitter is displayed in a different video, filmed inside a power facility looking building.

Comment

• D'Arsonval book

Did anyone get a scanned , or translated file of this book?

Comment

• Originally posted by giantkiller View Post
                  Did anyone get a scanned , or translated file of this book?
                  I think there is nothing special in this book. We should rather search for book with famous trumped waveform from Don Smith lecture from 1996.That one is VERY IMPORTANT

Comment

• Vertical Sensing Coil in the SR

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good thought.
                    I am familiar with that document, but this little coil canīt KICK anything.
                    Itīs way too small. According to that document the 6 turn coil in the green box device is the kicking coil, now compare that to that little tiny coil...

I believe that that small vertical coil is NOT a kacher coil, per se, but I do believe that it is a sensing coil which sends a signal from the main coil which is then amplified by some circuitry and then the signal is sent to the TV HV coil.

So I updated the schematic:

Regards,

Vidbid
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by vidbid; 04-17-2012, 03:13 AM.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• slightly off-topic, but since you are well informed, I have a short question:

if I understood it correctly, Tom Bearden said that if we stress the ether, it will respond by pouring MORE energy than we put into for stressing it.

WHY more ? is there an example in nature to show that ?
                      I think Bearden maintains that the aether is always looking to maintain its state of equilibrium. A sharp voltage spike and rapid decline disturbs the aether (with an imbalance). The aether, seeking to restore the environment's equilibrium sends an influx of energy (radiant energy, manifested by cold electricity - someone can correct me if I haven't got it quite right here). Now if these spikes are continuous, you are opening a door for the aether to continuously flow in, in the form of radiant energy).

As far as examples in nature, the most obvious one to me is the electrical communication system in the human body, at the cellular level. Could it be that the constant firing of neurons and interactions of ions is drawing in aether as RE? Is perhaps this phenomenon similar/analogous in all living things?
                      Bob

Comment

• kanapadz replication

I see that you guys here have great experience building Tesla coils and other stuff. I'am just a beginner in energetic field and only 2 months ago I saw kanapadz generator on youtube. I see that most of you are commenting his work, so i wonder did anyone try to build it at home? Does it really work and if you are not greedy too much, will you share building diagram step by step?
                        I would like to make one for my personal use and research.
                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Series Charge Parallell Discharge

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          Simple OU concept device :

charge many capacitors in series then discharge them in parallel.
                          There is small energy gain here. Then invent a positive feedback loop : put put output into charging device to charge capacitors faster or to higher energy.
                          Observe how device destroys itself soon.

Anyone willing to build prototype and make a show ?
                          When you say a positive feedback should be invented, what do mean? How can that be done correctly please?

Comment

• Series Charge Parallell Discharge

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Simple OU concept device :

charge many capacitors in series then discharge them in parallel.
                            There is small energy gain here. Then invent a positive feedback loop : put put output into charging device to charge capacitors faster or to higher energy.
                            Observe how device destroys itself soon.

Anyone willing to build prototype and make a show ?
                            When you say a positive feedback should be invented, what do mean? How can that be done correctly please?

Comment

Working...
                            X