X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the advice

ok

LOL

i will buy transformer to run in a 12V battery...

but this one is not similar to what the user romerouk from overunity is using?

Comment

• Originally posted by juju View Post

EDIT: the transformer goes to ground to? im starting my coil can i use 1mm cable for the 6 turns coil? and for the other ones what is more appropriate? i have network cable of 0.5mm...

Hi Juju and all,

To replicate the Kagagen version done by Romerouk:

- the winding direction (woopy B )

Shows the winding directions: CCW - CW- CCW

Note: This schematic shows overall circuit layout with approx. tube coil dim.

The Ground rod connections need to be at least 10 meters apart. The further apart, the more energy gain.

- turns number of each coil (see diagram) with wire diameter 4mm stranded except the big coil = 10mm stranded.

- PVC tubing 5.5cm dia. X 40cm length X 5mm thick.

- 3 videos of how it works

YouTube - Kapanadze replication v1.1 - Kapagen coil Jean-Louis Naudin

YouTube - Kapanadze replication v1.2 - Kapagen coil Jean-Louis Naudin

YouTube - Kapanadze replication v1.0 - Kapagen coil Jean-Louis Naudin

- a lot of explanations about the MOt without or with diode and cap to rectify the current.

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

The capacitor is used in parallel with the load, that is the case when powering system with high voltage ac. It works ok without it but it kills the bulbs very easy. Having the capacitor connected it cancels some of the spark i get inside the bulbs.I think the solution is not high voltage ac, system is more stable and controlable using dc.That was my first attempt.I can see already more advantages using High Voltage DC.
      I am using one way rectifier diode with a 0.1uf capacitor
      I have connected capacitors in parallel with the load (0.5 - 2uf),
      Romer so far shows in his latest videos 900 watts output for 250 watts input.

This is very similar to Jean Louis Naudin's design.

Regards, Mike R.
      Last edited by vrand; 06-11-2010, 05:11 PM.

Comment

its possible to find them on the electrnic store?

cosmo and dragon, check your private messages,

hugs

Comment

hi mike

thank you very much...

just want to say that the input of romerouk is 240V 1.6A = 384watts!

the output may not be 900W, i will believe when i see volt/amps measurements!!

Comment

hi mike

thank you very much...

just want to say that the input of romerouk is 240V 1.6A = 384watts!

the output may not be 900W, i will believe when i see volt/amps measurements!!

Hi Juju,

Romeroud;s circuits so far:
            Kapanadze replication v1.1 used 1.7A X 240ac = 408 watts input
            Kapanadze replication v1.2 used 1.16A X 240ac = 281 watts input

JLN showed 239.5 watts in to 2100 watts out.

Getting close

Regards, Mike R.

Comment

i think im going to test first with lower voltages...

is this circuit correct for a ignition coil?

its necessary to have some timer pulse circuit to the ignition coil?

EDIT: i want to use a 12V battery

Comment

i think im going to test first with lower voltages...

is this circuit correct for a ignition coil?

its necessary to have some timer pulse circuit to the ignition coil?

EDIT: i want to use a 12V battery

If using a NST then the wall 50hz will work.

If using a car Ignition coil then will need a pulse circuit. Maybe can use an old car ignition distributor, being turned manually by an electric drill hand tool. Otherwise can build a pulse circuit.

Why have that Red X on the drawing? You will still need that ground circuit.

Regards, Mike

Comment

and where do i connect it?

what frequency should i pulse?

Comment

and where do i connect it?

what frequency should i pulse?

Who can know that hehe?
                    Try 30 kHz, that´s standard range for NSTs.
                    The thing is that an ignition coil outputs much more than 2000 Volt (like a MOT)
                    That will most likely kill your light bulbs, because the system is designed for that voltage range, but i can be wrong. Maybe if you clamp the output voltage down with a suited component it will work.

Comment

• Take care con common ground on coil car

Please first excuse me... I've not working on this thread for beginning...

Use a coil car is a excellent idea but I think common ground or (-) can generates problems looking original diagram seems insulated the ground electrically. Reading Bearden theories then poyinting flow can loose himself because is phissically connected. But look in the Coils with common core only magnetics current can pass to the another wire.

I would like to try it but I've a year working about a plan to replicate the OU effect of Tesla Switch and Bedini Watson.

I hope give them results OU sooner...

Good research. Keep working.
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

• Originally posted by patmac View Post
                        Please first excuse me... I've not working on this thread for beginning...

Use a coil car is a excellent idea but I think common ground or (-) can generates problems looking original diagram seems insulated the ground electrically. Reading Bearden theories then poyinting flow can loose himself because is phissically connected. But look in the Coils with common core only magnetics current can pass to the another wire.

I would like to try it but I've a year working about a plan to replicate the OU effect of Tesla Switch and Bedini Watson.

I hope give them results OU sooner...

Good research. Keep working.
                        Forgot to mention in the Kapagen designsthe Ground rod connections need to be at least 10 meters apart.

The further apart, the better the energy gain.

Regards

Comment

• Theory behind it

Happy find !
                          I was guided to open the book from Eric Dollard "Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers" and found the 3 coils circuit you are using in the KAPAGEN.

Eric Dollard explains all the theory and the parameters to follow for best results.
                          A must buy here, 20 USD only : Nikola Tesla - Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers by Eric P. Dollard | Borderland Sciences Research Catalog (Powered by CubeCart)

I selected a few quotations from the booklet to give you hunger to order it !
                          http://tesla3.com/images/forum/Tesla...ransformer.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo-lv View Post
                            Only want to say, that coil is wrong
                            Can you be more specific?
                            Is the coil wound wrong?
                            Too many coils?
                            The wire looped back in the middle of the coil wrong?

Thank you,
                            Don

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post

Unfortunately, I'm still struggling with that portion of the conversion as the voltage is still quite high and with the right spark gap I can create a bright blue light when the bulb no longer conducts through its resistive element and the gas glows.

My intention was to find a way to reduce the voltage and convert it to amperage on the waste side of the device ( load to ground ).
                              Hello dragon,

I have investigated the effect that toubles you. The common light bulbs will work at HF currents as far they work on low potential. If they go above a certain potential, the fillament will produce a blue flame and eventually not light at all as a bulb near a Tesla coil.

This i have found replicating Tesla's electrical conversion and distribution patent.

The easier thing you can do to alleviate this problem is to diminish spark-gap voltage breakdown. Instead of 2-3 KV go to 1Kv.
                              If then your capacitance fires a lot or the gap is bridged then increase capacitance and keep voltage low same time. This will boost current and keep voltage to suitable levels for lamp use.
                              Last edited by baroutologos; 06-12-2010, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• @cosmo-lv

Please have a look to the last PM I sent to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X