Fuelless engine plans. Is it real ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plans - work it out with a pencil

yeah of course if your going to build one of these things your going to have to buy the plans if only because your going to need advice.In the meantime as suggested you can download for free from scrib or poke about on the interweb until you find some of their old PDFs (They are legion) - Of course creative science revises and updates their designs but at least you'll get some sort of idea and feel for what they do.
    after a sort search I came up with this website
    HARRIS MICROWAVE ELECTRONICS - ????? ??????
    about 3/4 of the way down the web page you will find downloads . simply download and save each document as a matter of course . all 16, why not ? there seems some interesting stuff here. still if you just need the fueless engine its download number 8, (and of course rename it in the original english.) I suggest you do this quickly because scam or not I suspect Creative science will slam the door as quickly as they can.
    once you have the PDFs you can of course peruse at your leasure and make up your own mind if you want to invest further, 2 years building time and a few thousand dollars in materials and machining? If your going to attempt to build then surly the cost of original plans and assistance is pretty insignificant
    Last edited by Duncan; 12-11-2016, 09:54 AM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

plans

https://archive.org/details/freeenergyMOB

https://www.scribd.com/doc/178948703...2-362-RCm2-pdf

Index of /creativescience
      Last edited by vidbid; 12-11-2016, 02:40 PM.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

better still - well done vidbid
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Thanks Vidbid.

So this is the actual thread & the real site of the motor plan. I didnt get the whole pdf plan in the past. Just got screenshot diagram to build this motor from another guy that post just part of it. Sad I dont even knew the motor name that time.

With this kind of information, it help me alot into further more explaination on how this motor works.

Btw, most of the plan works! Not as actual size & result as in the Full pdf plan. coz I did it with some old ccw from my old transformer coil,

Most of these plan looks very nice as they construct with nice metal, bobbin, plate for casing & steel machined shaft. I didnt purchase nor buy any part from them. But with only using similar material, It did work...

Looking foward to build the SP500 soon as neos & ccw were sold cheaper than past 4 years in my place.

Comment

Originally posted by dakkid View Post
            Hello ! I also bought the plans 3 years ago, the Model 2 that looks like a dual rotor generator by its design...

I'm using AC directly to run my motor (220VAC, and I get 420RPM). It's a little bit slow I think...

I'm consuming between 150 and 250 Watts and I can't get noticeable power (when I put a load of 400W for example when coupling it with an alternator, everything is collapsing...)

Could you post your video of it working by private message to me by any chance ? That would be awesome because I tried to adjust the timing the best way I could but not getting their 4kW claim on their website.

I'm sure I'm going to get some insights from your video as for me I can't have clear overunity.

Hello greetings dakkid

* It is interesting to keep searching and correcting until achieving the optimum performance of the engine, what I would like to know is how many turns the coil of the Fuelless Engine Model #2 362-RCm2, and at how many revolutions per minute the engine operates
            If you have someone, this information will be appreciated if you share it

Thank you
            Last edited by alexelectric; 09-16-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Hi everyone,

i have seen in internet following site : Free Energy Motors Generators
              they are offering to purchase some plans of overunity devices.
              Does anybody know , is it real or just joke ?

Thanks in advance,
              Kirill
              Russia.
              You'll find Patrick's pages a lot less expensive and more useful:
              http://www.free-energy-info.com/
              Last edited by wrtner; 09-18-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X