Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    I now have all the Don Smith video originals & full permission from Bruce to do as I please with them.

This includes:

1996 Tesla Symposium

Inventor's Weekend 2001

Inverntor's Weekened 2005

& totally unseen

Don Smith's Library 330MB

Contains a large number of files including quite a few high quality pictures I've never seen before, including his 110v/240v/415v output transformer.

Some of the original slides from Resonance Energy Methods PDF / 1996 Symposium videos are there too.

A real insight into Don Smith's mind and what research he valued highly.

The total filesize of the lot is 9.96GB
    Excellent job Soundiceuk!

Everything for 1 pound? Nice. When you say access, you mean I can also download all you have mentioned here right?

What about the interview from Zero Point Productions?

Good stuff.

Thanks

Ged

Comment

• Hi guys,

I'm already got a link from Soundiceuk. Lots of goodies for 1£

regards,
      Mario

Comment

• so cool!

MORE TO COME SOON!!!! [/SIZE][/b]

[/center]
        holy crap this is COOL, you and Bruce are awesome

Is that your build, or Bruces?

Looks beautiful
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
          Excellent job Soundiceuk!

Everything for 1 pound? Nice. When you say access, you mean I can also download all you have mentioned here right?

What about the interview from Zero Point Productions?

Good stuff.

Thanks

Ged

Hi All,

Yes, if you join Don Smith's Library you can download the files for your own personal use.

I'm not sure about the video you mention Ged but it sounds familiar. I think I have that in another folder somewhere. Where did you see it?

If me or Bruce finds any other Don stuff on our hard drives we will add it to the folder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            holy crap this is COOL, you and Bruce are awesome

Is that your build, or Bruces?

Looks beautiful

Not mine or Bruce's, a very talented electronics engineer who is a master craftsman. He is coming up with all the mods to improve it without any prompting and already planning the Mk2 which will feature better insulation, HV and an ION Valve.

If everything is good kits will be made available.

Stunning work isn't it!!!

I cannot say who the builder is but his latest correspondence says:

"Hi Paul, yes things going great here. I'm in my own workshop each day this week, still finalising receiver but should have it working by end of week.

I have a moderately good earth and would back up what you are saying that its so very important to have a really good earth. I think an earth radial system or earth matt is the best but it means a lot of copper buried. One chap I knew dug up his lawn and laid an earth matt. He had a massive signal on 160 and 80 metres. It is a frequency that requires a good earth because aerials are large compared to rest of Short waves and not always possible to put up half wave diploles. It is more important if you use a vertical aerial especially.

Be in contact again towards end of week."

No wonder Tesla had a 300' earth connection!

What is the elevation at Wardenclyffe and is the earth connection still there?

If both good it would be the perfect test site!

I am very proud to be working alongside Bruce and the team.

We have been a little quiet for a while and there has been doubt cast over the technology.

We still have a lot to prove to the members but I think wheels/gears are turning in our favour to achieve our goals.

It was a group effort and many thanks to - TEAM ION VALVE - that managed to kick start the project financially and certainly not forgetting a few other very special individuals, you know who you are.

By the way, this "moderately good earth" is 6 x 3' copper ground rods spaced 6' apart around his workshop".

I am told by a University Professor that you can make deep holes with water and a hose.

Comment

• Trompet, Whale, Ringing 3 Wave forms

Hallo everyone about 3Wave forms on Scoop. < and <> and > ( Video and Schematic on video )

Here my experiments about finding Trumpet < wave form and Whale <> wave form.
              In my set up I have them both and they are different. (And I also have a normal Ringing > wave form).

Video1 Trompet wave and Video2 Ringing and Whale wave.

The Trumpet wave form is at the end of the NST (at the High Voltage Coil )
              I think: the 30kHz HV is filling the capacitor till breakdown voltage of the surge arrester ( Spark Gap ) and starts again <<<< this happens about 1000 times a second ( 1kHz ) the Spark Gap sound i hear.

The Normal Ringing wave form is at the L2 CCW coil ( L1 is in the middle of L2 )
              I think: every time L1 gets a hit via the Spark Gap it also hits L2 CCW and you see the Normal Ringing.

The Whale wave form is at the L2 CW Coil.
              I think: L2 CW is slightly out of tune ( resonance ) with L2 CCW and therefore we get the whale form.
              If I detune it (more) with the variable Cap C3 .. I get more smaller whales instead of one big whale

L2 CW is 3cm away from L2 CCW ….. L1 is in the middle of L2
              I also move L2 CW closer to L2 CCW to see what happens.

I think because L2 CW is 3cm away from L2 CCW, loading L2 CW will not influence the input power very much …

Dons Comment in the 1996 Tesla Film is about a resistor in the middle that along with the capacitor and coil cause the cycling effect … it cuts off and than it cycles back … Does any body know more about this and the resistor .. what and how it should be done .

This is all just testing and I still have to continue with the rest of Don`s schema possibilitys : Diodes, Capcitors, Earth Grounding , Step Down … inverter … or 50 hz Transformer Capacitor.

In an earlier different set up I all ready had a 10 watt 12 volt light bulb shining from L2 (40wt input no OU yet) but that was before I found about the diffrent wave forms. ( I did have some form of resonance .. but I didn`t know where and how to messure the wave forms than )

Now i have to continue experimenting.

I am very open for advise and suggestions Love to hear tips for schematic on how to continue from here .

I am also very thankfull for all of your info and help till now … and especially the help that will come in the future.

Also watch Ingeners Opposite Coils Video

In the future I will put some info in a new prezi doc.
              I will name it "Ambient TesZeline"
              If you get a free account than you will be able to download and save the doc.
              Hope to get to wonderfull results soon .

Together we shall Create Wonders

Utopia Now
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                Not mine or Bruce's, a very talented electronics engineer who is a master craftsman. He is coming up with all the mods to improve it without any prompting and already planning the Mk2 which will feature better insulation, HV and an ION Valve.

If everything is good kits will be made available.

Stunning work isn't it!!!

I cannot say who the builder is but his latest correspondence says:

"Hi Paul, yes things going great here. I'm in my own workshop each day this week, still finalising receiver but should have it working by end of week.

I have a moderately good earth and would back up what you are saying that its so very important to have a really good earth. I think an earth radial system or earth matt is the best but it means a lot of copper buried. One chap I knew dug up his lawn and laid an earth matt. He had a massive signal on 160 and 80 metres. It is a frequency that requires a good earth because aerials are large compared to rest of Short waves and not always possible to put up half wave diploles. It is more important if you use a vertical aerial especially.

Be in contact again towards end of week."

No wonder Tesla had a 300' earth connection!

What is the elevation at Wardenclyffe and is the earth connection still there?

It was a group effort and many thanks to - TEAM ION VALVE - that managed to kick start the project financially and certainly not forgetting a few other very special individuals, you know who you are.

By the way, this "moderately good earth" is 6 x 3' copper ground rods spaced 6' apart around his workshop".
                "Moderately good ground" sounds right, can see it on my setups; ground plates are sources of current-caring "matter" (free electrons) "injecting" into the circuit and compensating by earth itself.
                And it IS really a masterpiece, deep respect.
                If kits will be available for sell, put my name on it please.
                Thank you.
                Rgds.
                Last edited by promt; 10-17-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• About resistor : I think we should ask old ham radio builders about nomograph usage. I have one theory but it looks a bit strange . Here it is:
                  I checked that math describes trumpet wave as a state of resonance with Q higher then one which means that energy is accumulated faster in RCL circuit then all looses via resistance (and other if any), then the interesting point is why it breaks on higher level and what that trumpet wave means ? I suspect it is about voltage rise, is that correct ? but can you check if single peak of wave is still on the same frequency near the break edge ??? maye the change in frequency is the governor factor which breaks trumpet wave

Anyway, coils have capacitance and resistance and both probably limit the resonance. Somehow I think that maybe placing a low ohms resistor across coil lowers capacitance and resistance of coil (two resistors in parallel ???) ??

Just my 2 cents, but I'm not expert....

Comment

• oh, ok now I saw schematic and found the spark gap or neon which explains the break of trumpet wave

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                      Hallo everyone about 3Wave forms on Scoop. < and <> and > ( Video and Schematic on video )

Here my experiments about finding Trumpet < wave form and Whale <> wave form.
                      In my set up I have them both and they are different. (And I also have a normal Ringing > wave form).

Video1 Trompet wave and Video2 Ringing and Whale wave.

The Trumpet wave form is at the end of the NST (at the High Voltage Coil )
                      I think: the 30kHz HV is filling the capacitor till breakdown voltage of the surge arrester ( Spark Gap ) and starts again <<<< this happens about 1000 times a second ( 1kHz ) the Spark Gap sound i hear.

The Normal Ringing wave form is at the L2 CCW coil ( L1 is in the middle of L2 )
                      I think: every time L1 gets a hit via the Spark Gap it also hits L2 CCW and you see the Normal Ringing.

The Whale wave form is at the L2 CW Coil.
                      I think: L2 CW is slightly out of tune ( resonance ) with L2 CCW and therefore we get the whale form.
                      If I detune it (more) with the variable Cap C3 .. I get more smaller whales instead of one big whale

L2 CW is 3cm away from L2 CCW ….. L1 is in the middle of L2
                      I also move L2 CW closer to L2 CCW to see what happens.

I think because L2 CW is 3cm away from L2 CCW, loading L2 CW will not influence the input power very much …

Dons Comment in the 1996 Tesla Film is about a resistor in the middle that along with the capacitor and coil cause the cycling effect … it cuts off and than it cycles back … Does any body know more about this and the resistor .. what and how it should be done .

This is all just testing and I still have to continue with the rest of Don`s schema possibilitys : Diodes, Capcitors, Earth Grounding , Step Down … inverter … or 50 hz Transformer Capacitor.

In an earlier different set up I all ready had a 10 watt 12 volt light bulb shining from L2 (40wt input no OU yet) but that was before I found about the diffrent wave forms. ( I did have some form of resonance .. but I didn`t know where and how to messure the wave forms than )

Now i have to continue experimenting.

I am very open for advise and suggestions Love to hear tips for schematic on how to continue from here .

I am also very thankfull for all of your info and help till now … and especially the help that will come in the future.

Also watch Ingeners Opposite Coils Video

In the future I will put some info in a new prezi doc.
                      I will name it "Ambient TesZeline"
                      If you get a free account than you will be able to download and save the doc.
                      Hope to get to wonderfull results soon .

Together we shall Create Wonders

Utopia Now
                      I like your presentations

Comment

• comments on your wave form post

Hello UTOPIA NOW-

clarence here, first off congratulations on your work and efforts!!!!
                        I dont have a scope so I would give a left one to have such an instrument. what I can offer is some information I have gathered for an extensive period.
                        1. As Don, Patrick Kelly, and noteable others have said it is best to keep all of the individual block components of your system operating on the same frequency.
                        2. I believe that don always started with his HV driver frequency and matched his L1 and L2 coils to that same exact frequency.
                        (By The Way I noted on your schematic that the driver was showing the Reasonant frequency Trumpet that don advocated and is consistant with his statement that the Bertonee type NST,s were actually OU devices in themselves!)
                        3.The resistor in question I believe was used by don in accordance to the nomograph type patrick kelly shows in his chapter #3 PDF file. (I have attached A thumbnail of it for your use.) you simply draw a thin straight line from the mH value of your coil to the desired frequency you want to maintain and the line will cross at the resistor values and capacitor values you need to use.
                        4.I noticed that you didnt show an inductance value for L1 on your schematic.
                        5. I used the L and C values shown in your schematic and they did show 5Mhz+ values as stated, this is when I saw that your reasonant frequencies were not the same as the driver frequency.

Sir I do hope that this information can be a help to you, I feel that the majority of the posters also have your progress in mind and heart! LOL
                        Last edited by clarence; 01-08-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Thank You All.

Thanks SoundIceUk for the Don Smith video originals.
                          Thanks Bruce for the full permission.

Good Quality Video`s, and inspiring to look at them again .... and again ..
                          And Don`s Library .. Wow

Thanks BogusLaw, Clarence and Wings for your reactions they make me think harder and open up my consciousness even more

Next Month in Holland BreakThrough Energy Movement Conference.

They would be very Happy to show a working device . If you know of someone please send me a message or a PM (personal Message)

Utopia Now

And also thanks Mr Clean and other forum members for earlier reactions

Comment

• Hi all, just started looking at (and downloading) the Don Smith archive from Soundiceuk. I used my paypal account and have no issues getting to the material.

Thanks for making this information available Paul.

al

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                              Hi All,

Yes, if you join Don Smith's Library you can download the files for your own personal use.

I'm not sure about the video you mention Ged but it sounds familiar. I think I have that in another folder somewhere. Where did you see it?

If me or Bruce finds any other Don stuff on our hard drives we will add it to the folder.

Here is one of the links.Good stuff too as he explains how your ion valve works and its history.Found it fascinating.

Donald L Smith Free Energy 1A - YouTube

It has five parts I think.

Ged

Comment

• link info?

Hi All,

Hello Soundiceuk, clarence here- just exactly how does a person go about receiving any of the links information concerning Don Smith files. and what does a # sterling amount to in USA?
                                mike, onward! thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X