Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
    i don't want to use DC inverter. What kind of wave form we will get from this transformer?
    U WILL GET A.C. RADIO FREQUENCY THAT HAS TO BE RECTIFIED FOR ANY GENERAL USE. be careful with high voltages they r dangerous. and if u know how to read nomographs then u can use L of trafo and select c1 and c2 u have to use c1=c2 according to 50/60 hz

USE LCR METER AND SELECT UR CAP FOR 50/60 HZ

rgds
    zzzz
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zilano; 05-06-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Eric Dollard: Primary & Secondary Coils

Originally posted by atta View Post
      Hi zilano!

You r a good teacher.I dont know i will get free energy devices or not but certaily i am learning and that is my only aim.thanks u r contributing a lot to me and others.
      some primitive questions?
      Resonance;
      1. how we can calculate length of a very long coil wire easily.I mean some shorcut method.
      2. do we have to measure till mm scale or a rough L/4 is ok.
      3.how to control drifting frequency? i am using ur posted circuit PJK book page 222 but facing a problem of frquency drift

thanks n
      keep posting as ur my teacher
      Thanks for posting.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Eric Dollard wrote something about primary and secondary coils in 1981.

That link is
      HTML Code:
      http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_Document_Collection/Condensed_Intro_Tesla_Coils_OCR.pdf
      HTML Code:
      Condensed_Intro_Tesla_Coils_OCR.pdf
      Last edited by vidbid; 05-06-2012, 09:17 PM. Reason: Enhancement
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
        U WILL GET A.C. RADIO FREQUENCY THAT HAS TO BE RECTIFIED FOR ANY GENERAL USE. be careful with high voltages they r dangerous. and if u know how to read nomographs then u can use L of trafo and select c1 and c2 u have to use c1=c2 according to 50/60 hz

rgds
        zzzz
        i want it oscillate on 60hz of course to hookup standard transformer then if needed. that's why i asked about wave form

Comment

• Converter

Originally posted by zilano View Post
          just charge the cap anyway u do either 3 plate or just don standard way u must have a charged capacitor. i have posted convertor for it follow that. modulation not needed.

Thanks for posting.

The second diagram would seem to be an enhancement.
          Attached Files
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            Thanks for posting.

The second diagram would seem to be an enhancement.
            THIS IS ACTUAL CIRCUIT FOR COLD TO HOT OR STATIC TO DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

USE LCR METER AND SELECT UR CAP FOR 50/60 HZ

rgds
              zzzz
              this is tesla design. so, we can use iron core 8000v to 240 to get the pure sine wave on otput?

Comment

i want it oscillate on 60hz of course to hookup standard transformer then if needed. that's why i asked about wave form
                the wave form will be high frequency rf and its frequency depending on L and C1 and c2 coz c1=c2 so it will be Lc1=f1=Lc2=f2. first measure L with lcr meter and then choose C1 or C2 for 50/60 hz.

rgds
                zzzz

Comment

THIS IS ACTUAL CIRCUIT FOR COLD TO HOT OR STATIC TO DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY.

rgds

zzzz
                  @Zilano

Zilano, Thanks for offering your input.

Any clarification is always appreciated.

Interesting term: Dynamic Electricity
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

this is tesla design. so, we can use iron core 8000v to 240 to get the pure sine wave on otput?
                    well for rf the iron core wont work. unless the frequency is 50/60 hz. yes u can choose L of trafo and C in such ways that This LC combination can produce 50/60 hz then it can be used. if u choose randomely L and C the frequency will be always Rf.

iron core saturates at RF frequencies so the result would be either ur trafo will burn and become hot or wont even show output. u can try ferrite core single or multiple rod combinations to test. the circuit its working or not. try it on small scale first use slayer xciter type circuit and follow bigger.

rgds
                    zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                      @Zilano

Zilano, Thanks for offering your input.

Any clarification is always appreciated.

Interesting term: Dynamic Electricity

you are always welcome! Mr. vidbid!

rgds
                      zelina

Comment

well for rf the iron core wont work. unless the frequency is 50/60 hz. yes u can choose L of trafo and C in such ways that This LC combination can produce 50/60 hz then it can be used. if u choose randomely L and C the frequency will be always Rf.

iron core saturates at RF frequencies so the result would be either ur trafo will burn and become hot or wont even show output. u can try ferrite core single or multiple rod combinations to test. the circuit its working or not. try it on small scale first use slayer xciter type circuit and follow bigger.

rgds
                        zzzz
                        It's all understandable. Looks like you are not clear about my question. i asked about wave form, no matter if it is 60hz or 60khz. i don't have a right capacitors for iron core transformer. right now i can test it on ferrite core in 150 - 200khz range.

Comment

It's all understandable. Looks like you are not clear about my question. i asked about wave form, no matter if it is 60hz or 60khz. i don't have a right capacitors for iron core transformer. right now i can test it on ferrite core in 150 - 200khz range.
                          its sine wave. all rf is sine whether FM/Am/Lw/Mw/Sw. only microchips use square waves or digital invertors used to. and dsp=digital signal processing is square wave.

use faster diodes for fwbr. adjust gap of spark gap so it fires continuously. choose a cap with higher ccapacity in mfd and in voltage. if u use slayer type xciter then voltage may range from 800- 3000 volts and if u use tesla type then add a high resitor before attaching it to envelope of cap. if u dont have high voltage caps even a 120-360 uf 600-1500-2000 volt will do but always use resistor if ur tesla terminal is beyond this range. else capacitor will warm up.

capacitors hold charge if not shorted beware! beware!

use run capacitor not start capacitor(they r leaky)
                          rgds
                          zzzz
                          Last edited by zilano; 05-06-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• hmm, the best way would be to use 400V DC capacitors , lower voltage via ferrite core transformer and store in them, then run inverter directly on this , that's how big kW inverters are made : HF charge of 400V caps and directly from them push-pull with two or more mosfets at 50Hz. At least that's what I heard....

Comment

its sine wave.

rgds
                              zzzz
                              thank you Zilano, i'll try it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                hmm, the best way would be to use 400V DC capacitors , lower voltage via ferrite core transformer and store in them, then run inverter directly on this , that's how big kW inverters are made : HF charge of 400V caps and directly from them push-pull with two or more mosfets at 50Hz. At least that's what I heard....
                                i have never see high voltage DC to low voltage AC inverters, most of them 12/24 to 120/240v 100 to 3000 watt, or it must be custom made, transformer for inverter will be needed anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X