X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice progress

Hi all again.
    @ Soundiceuk.
    Thanks a lot our friend for the good info you provided till now here.
    Can you please elaborate what you said here :
    THIS COPIES EXACTLY HOW THE EARTH IS BEHAVING AS A SUPER CAPACITOR SUCKING IN COMIC RAYS!!!! .... ??
    coz I`ve stuck on this now.cannot gather the meaning.no inspiration from heavens Thanks in advance !

@ Seeker2011.
    Well, as you can read my posts here I am far from being an expert, but to what
    you`re asking here, my answer based on Tesla`s experiments around HV HF,
    it is better if the spark gap fires as much faster as possible = the better.
    Having a so called sharp gradient form in every spark is more desired,which means having
    a quenched spark gap as Tesla did.Don even used gas-filled tube for some of his energy machines.

forget the low frequency showed in this picture it needs to be much higher.
    Moray used the same principle,Gray the same thing,Bedini etc...
    Of course your calculated frequency, according to Don himself might come to tens or even
    hundreds of KW if properly adjusted yes it is pretty shocking.
    I myself have alot work & research to do yet,and my economics are so bad that better not mention it
    Anyway, the goal here is to have as much radiant energy manifesting in our circuits for us to have nice results.
    Wish you the best at your work-research.
    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      what is the source? i get the signal concept "not for power"

L30 joins L31 by..?, its the dotted ceramic cap looking ones?

the bottom of L32, one end is not connected?

6n36C figure block, is a relay?

thanks for posting
      L30, L31 and L32 use only one connection in circuit. There i sopen circuit with capacitive connection between.

The modulation and load is attached to bottom of L30 and L31.

The BR1 goes over step up coil (not displayed) in TR3 with same polarity of TR2.

6п36с - http://www.magictubes.ru/sprav/pdf/6p36s.pdf
      It is tretrode.

P.S> The oscillogram on LA2 is very similar to Amplitude modulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post

@ Seeker2011.
        Well, as you can read my posts here I am far from being an expert, but to what
        you`re asking here, my answer based on Tesla`s experiments around HV HF,
        it is better if the spark gap fires as much faster as possible = the better.
        Having a so called sharp gradient form in every spark is more desired,which means having
        a quenched spark gap as Tesla did.Don even used gas-filled tube for some of his energy machines.

forget the low frequency showed in this picture it needs to be much higher.
        Moray used the same principle,Gray the same thing,Bedini etc...
        Of course your calculated frequency, according to Don himself might come to tens or even
        hundreds of KW if properly adjusted yes it is pretty shocking.
        I myself have alot work & research to do yet,and my economics are so bad that better not mention it
        Anyway, the goal here is to have as much radiant energy manifesting in our circuits for us to have nice results.
        Wish you the best at your work-research.
        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
          Captured or pumped, ZZZZ said Mhz range was better. Yes?
          Sorry..... you are right as there is a bigger magnetic disturbance. I haven't seen that nugget yet. To be honest, if your wiring can cope with the amps. They will be there with much lower frequency.

At the end of the day, you need to match caps to frequency AFAIK.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
            Hi all again.
            @ Soundiceuk.
            Thanks a lot our friend for the good info you provided till now here.
            Can you please elaborate what you said here :
            THIS COPIES EXACTLY HOW THE EARTH IS BEHAVING AS A SUPER CAPACITOR SUCKING IN COMIC RAYS!!!! .... ??
            coz I`ve stuck on this now.cannot gather the meaning.no inspiration from heavens Thanks in advance !
            Based on Don's devices my assumptions are:

The earth is a giant spherical three plate capacitor.

The earth is one plate. The crystal structure of the earth provides the diodes in and out.

The Schumann cavity is the middle and the ionosphere the third.

Lightning is when the build up of voltage is so high it jumps to earth.

Comment

• @ peculian.... Hey thanks for the advice, as I noted I will be trying many different variations, I dont think the right setup is in plain veiw. I cant even get a spark following the pics of the device, but in other variations I have had different results, but I am just in the begining of this. I will try all things that are recommended. I do have a variac converted to DC so I do have variable control of the input voltage.

As for the problem I was having, I was burning up the diodes, they just were not the right rating for what is needed.

I have unpotted a 12v NST and an driving it with an H bridge and a frequency generator so its almost a sinewave going in and the driving frequency is adjustable, so hopefully that helps.

@ Farmhand, I have an NST with a ground lug, I have opened it uo and it is just tied to the ground of the NST 110v input. I have tried to spark to this as in Don's pics but no luck, nothing happens.

Comment

• Thanks, to whoever started the 3 plate capacitor idea. I think that has helped a lot.

I ditched my car coils for an old pc monitor trans, now I have lots of plasma at 35, 45 or whatever khz. Car coils would give lots of spark, but I just didn't like the low Hz.

Also just built a 2.5 x 1 ft, 3 plate cap, with glass and aluminum flashing, I'm gonna get some copper sheeting and build at least one more.

Thanks again.

Comment

• In conjunction with Don circuits you might see this:
                  mustafa007 / FreeEnergyLT / FreeEnergyLT
                  This circuit uses resonant circuit and its reactive amperage part for amp transformer. And entire AC oscillation is managed by LF sine wave.

It's stil theory and someone could test.

Cheers!

Comment

• omg

Originally posted by joefr View Post
                    Hi all

For better understanding Don Smith-Zilano Reverse Tesla coil concept I made many test at different input frequency from Signal Generator to Primary LC and measure the output voltage on secondary LC.
                    I made measures without load on secondary LC and with Load 12V 60W car bulb connected via diode.

For no load testing I put 1kohm resistor between Signal Generator and primary LC and measure the maximum sine wave peak to peak output voltage on secondary LC at different input frequency and different primary LC Cap values.

Here is the circuit schematic I used for testing with load connected. I used optical isolated mosfet driver ACPL3130 to drive 250V 15A N channel mosfet.
                    In this configuration I measured positive peak voltage and input power on Primary LC and measure positive peak voltage across load 12V 60W car bulb.
                    I noticed that without diode on primary LC i get very poor output on secondary LC so Diode on primary LC is important part in Don Smith-Zilano setup.

This is the actual setup layout with all details used:

This are the measured data:

I put all data and setup pictures in zip file which is accessible here and someone could make some data mining and make some connections between different input frequencys:
                    Don Smith - Frequency Testing.zip

I am waiting for lux meter to make accurate output measurements of the car light output. My scope died during testing so some data are missing and I cant show any scope shots for now because I am waiting for replacement.

JoeFR
                    nice work man, very cool
                    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                    In the expert's mind there are few.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by thugugly View Post
                      Thanks, to whoever started the 3 plate capacitor idea. I think that has helped a lot.

I ditched my car coils for an old pc monitor trans, now I have lots of plasma at 35, 45 or whatever khz. Car coils would give lots of spark, but I just didn't like the low Hz.

Also just built a 2.5 x 1 ft, 3 plate cap, with glass and aluminum flashing, I'm gonna get some copper sheeting and build at least one more.

Thanks again.
                      Welcome....

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                        L30, L31 and L32 use only one connection in circuit. There i sopen circuit with capacitive connection between.

The modulation and load is attached to bottom of L30 and L31.

The BR1 goes over step up coil (not displayed) in TR3 with same polarity of TR2.

6п36с - http://www.magictubes.ru/sprav/pdf/6p36s.pdf
                        It is tretrode.

P.S> The oscillogram on LA2 is very similar to Amplitude modulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        ok thanks man
                        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                        In the expert's mind there are few.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Thank you guys !

Hi all again!

@ Soundiceuk.
                          Thank you very much for taking the time to explain the theory
                          It was that I thought some time the explanation Tesla gived to us illustratting
                          the Earth as a Giant Capacitor, but it makes more sense for the 3 plate theory
                          to me now.Simple explanation without bells & whistless you know..
                          Thanks again.

@ Kajunkreations
                          What advice ? Nothing from me ,you`re welcome.In fact I am still myself trying
                          to deduce the simple logic behind these energy gain machines, because it couldn`t be that complicated.
                          This, at last is what I believe.
                          As you pointed out , there is no plain schematic to work on. I think too, that its better
                          to understand the working principles involved than just to blindly follow a schematic of sort
                          which at the end might confuse people or worse strongly dissapoint us.
                          Therefore I treat schematics found all over the internet simply as good examples
                          of study, like the Don.L.S devices.To this, I`ve tried out mini-variations to what schematics
                          show off, but still I do understand those mini-variations do not reveal that much
                          Yes I have a lot of work in front of me. And I enjoy this.

@ T-1000
                          (Спасибо) Thanks a lot our friend.As always you`re full of helpfull ideas and hints
                          That site you directed us has a lot of good info.There often shines new hints.
                          My only obstacle to gather all info in there is the language barrier
                          Though I understand a few words like - generator,transformator,bloksckema there is more than that.
                          If it is text only the just put it to a online translation
                          program, but when on a schematic words I dont know, there`s the problem.
                          Thanks again.
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• no more theory look at woopy posts in this thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post182063

I'm sure he replicated Don Smith design. Don was clever and didn't told us exactly how his table top device must be powered but woopy found it I think !

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              no more theory look at woopy posts in this thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post182063

I'm sure he replicated Don Smith design. Don was clever and didn't told us exactly how his table top device must be powered but woopy found it I think !
                              symmetrical- bidirectional
                              energy flows in both directions, we have to work with it not against it
                              It needs to flow naturally
                              Last edited by Dave45; 02-27-2012, 06:52 PM.
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Old Zilano posting

Hi I was seeing old postings of Zilano and she had said this maybe it would be a little help for us:

Originally Posted by zilano

Hi Kurt!

To get overunity the input must be low(thin primary-high impedance) and secondary output(low impedance) high amps. this is the magic behind dons circuits. but don never disclosed this magic trick. people who saw dons designs made primary thick and secondary thin they had failures in output power. underunity. or unity. i call this REVERSE TESLA COIL. MAKE primary as secondary and secondary as primary. kapanadse got this idea and u can see his green box coil is based on don circuit. see my attachment in one of my posts dons smith pdf dated 1994 bottom circuit. the 6A coil 6 turns is same as dons circuit.

regards

zilano zeis zane

Comment

Working...
                                X