Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
    I'm in the process of translating the patent to English so nobody else needs to do it.

You'll have it soon!!
    Slovenea .. that wasnt the Idea at all... I'm sure that arse about face web site would have worked .. eventually,.. still a big thanks I hope it proves worth all the effort, alas theres only one way to find out as if you havent got tangled enough re ZZZZ still
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cinan View Post
      I think there is error. See corrected picture in att. There is also alternative for ignition coils from + line...

Cinan
      Hi Cinan,

Mr. Clean did not show a ground in the circuit after the diodes.
      Here is a better image of what he posted.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

• I thought I would post somewhat interesting data on my pulse
        circuit/waveform. I have only work on the driving circuit and sparkgap and
        will be gradually adding more components of the circuit. I want to optimize
        and understand each part as it is added to the circuit.

The driver circuit I am using is slightly modified version of Mr. Cleans.
        I've move the diode in the collector snubber circuit to across the
        collector/emitter. The diode I using is an FEP16JT with a current rating of
        16A and a max reverse recovery time of 50ns. The neon lamp in the snubber
        never lights. Also I'm using a FWB before the sparkgap and the gap is
        magnetically quenched.

The driver circuit handles two ignition coils very easily however I'm only
        using one at the moment because I don't have a matched pair of coils and unable
        to obtain the bell waveform using two coils as a result.

The wave form is a bell shaped curve and and is the result of the capacitor
        charging. The pulse frequency can be adjusted so that the capacitor is fully
        charged at the moment the sparkgap fires.

The max sparkgap firing frequency I've been able to obtain using one ignition
        coil is 200Hz with 0.002uF in parallel with the sparkgap and driving the
        circuit at 6.598KHz. Sparkgap = 2mm. Above this driving frequency the gap will
        not fire.

I've also include an audio spectral analysis. The analysis was done using
        Ardour and a Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone.

Pics include more details.

Edit: circuit currently drawing 400ma.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by duff; 01-20-2012, 09:39 PM. Reason: Added current reading.

Comment

• Super Duff love it!
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Korean Patent Translation

Well, here you go!!!
            Last edited by Slovenia; 02-19-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Cinan for sharing the Korean patent pdf file with us. We really appreciate that very much!!!

Originally posted by cinan View Post
              And here is original source of picture....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                Engineer's Synopsis of Zilano's Final Disclosure Circuit:

But, the GDT feeds two unspecified diodes back to back (which is a most unusual arrangement) along with the claim that this arrangement produces 2000-volt pulses. Where those 2000V pulses come from is not immediately obvious to me. Perhaps it is the peculiar L1 coil arrangement with one (unspecified) parallel capacitor and one (unspecified) serial capacitor which create the pulsing through self-oscillation and back-EMF spikes - who knows? - not me.
                They may be just one diode, a SIDAC.

See these references.

DIAC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Xenon Strobe

Comment

• Korean Patent

I have an engineer studying this patent for us. Maybe I'll hear back from him some time tomorrow.

Comment

• More Complicated

I think it's more complicated than that. If this is where Zilano got her information, then I think she replicated the device and proved that it was a working system. There are a lot of patents out there that just don't work and/or are missing major components in the diagrams so that nobody copies them. Anyway, I'm hoping this Korean device is the device Zilano was talking about and that it does in fact work. I have confidence in Zilano, so this may be a proverbial gold mine that we have just been led to by Cinan. Thanks Cinan!!

Originally posted by frankidel View Post
                    maybe, i dont want to upset nobody, zilano could have just found that patent before us ???

Comment

• Korean Patent Translation

For those of you who didn't see it, I posted a copy of the English translation for the Korean patent, Don Smith type device. Doesn't look like there are a lot of takers on that pdf. It took several hours to put together. Enjoy.

Comment

• pdf

Hi Slovenia

I got that pdf file thanks
                        I am observing and learning from you and all the good people working on this
                        I will contribute where i can.
                        But i first have to know what i am talking about.

It is like that little prayer it goes like this.
                        !! please lord help me to keep my big mouth shut until i know what i am talking
                        about.lol

best Johan

Comment

• Hello

Hi Johan,

Nice to hear from you. I have more stuff if you have time to look at more.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine

Originally posted by African View Post
                          Hi Slovenia

I got that pdf file thanks
                          I am observing and learning from you and all the good people working on this
                          I will contribute where i can.
                          But i first have to know what i am talking about.

It is like that little prayer it goes like this.
                          !! please lord help me to keep my big mouth shut until i know what i am talking
                          about.lol

best Johan

Comment

• Thanks Slovenia !!!

wow folks !
                            Slovenia good work,actually very good !!
                            Thanks for your efforts to make this useful info available for everybody.

We all are in dept to you for this translation.
                            Thanks again.dont worry ,there will be takers of the pdf file
                            you prepared.In this moment I am reading it in order to
                            understand the principles involved.
                            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Thanks!!

Your Welcome!!!

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                              wow folks !
                              Slovenia good work,actually very good !!
                              Thanks for your efforts to make this useful info available for everybody.

We all are in dept to you for this translation.
                              Thanks again.dont worry ,there will be takers of the pdf file
                              you prepared.In this moment I am reading it in order to
                              understand the principles involved.

Comment

• More Stuff

Hi
                                David
                                Yes please send

Did you look at Patrick Kelly's new pjkbook chapter 3 he updated, but there
                                is something on page 61 about Don Smith's devices,There is a tesla output
                                coil and spaced around it is 3 more pickup coils that should pick up the
                                energy from the output coil without loss of energy in other words you can have
                                3 times the output,
                                That is the way i understand it and if it can be incorperated with Zilano's setup

That is just an idea

Best Johan

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X