Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

Originally posted by dragon View Post
    I've ultimately concluded that input is the best measure of total losses. So in my mind for one to have achieved 100% efficiency input must read zero regardless of the load. If your tapping an external source you must be able to supply the original source with the excess energy, or input negative, then you can assume you have achieved an output in excess of input.

So if your running a 60 watt light bulb with 20 watts then it means to me that you have found a very efficient way to drive the bulb, it doesn't mean the output through the bulb is 60 watts... when the bulb is lit and you have zero input then you have achieved 100% efficiency...
    god that makes total sense.

ive wondered the same about how input demand decreases on a classic Tesla coil when remote grounded L2's are used rather than the original transmitter...could you just keep loading more and more L2's until input went to below 0?
    i believe thats were the magic happens (with TCs anyway), remote grounded secondaries.

How would you class the Kapanadze?
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      god that makes total sense.

ive wondered the same about how input demand decreases on a classic Tesla coil when remote grounded L2's are used rather than the original transmitter...could you just keep loading more and more L2's until input went to below 0?
      i believe thats were the magic happens (with TCs anyway), remote grounded secondaries.

How would you class the Kapanadze?
      I believe it was Don Smith that said you could place and draw energy with as many isolated L2s as you like and never deminish in any way the source.
      I don't remember seeing any statement about "input" going to zero, but as a percentage to the "whole" of the energy, it suce could seem to be infinitesimal.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
        Hi Patrick, I'm a bit apprehensive about posting that specific circuit on an open forum, at least not just yet, I have many many hours invested in this design... but I will post a circuit that will bring the "ah ha" moment that led me to it with a brief explanation.
        Hi Dragon,

Thank you for your post, which is very much appreciated. If you ever want to mail me directly, my e-mail is engpjk@yahoo.co.uk and I always welcome direct e-mails from anyone. Your circuit is of particular interest to me due to it's raised efficiency. At this time, when the outside temperature drops very low, I heat an unused room with a halogen heater rated at 3 x 400 watts which I have re-wired to put the lamps in series. That lights all three sections of the heater and produces a very reasonable level of heating for 230 watts of 230V 50Hz input. It is probably no more efficient than when driven fully, but the input power requirement of halogens drops enormously with raised frequency. If I wasn't such a lazy guy I would have got round to doing something about it by now. It could probably be driven well by straight, stepped-up pulsed DC.

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
          I've ultimately concluded that input is the best measure of total losses. So in my mind for one to have achieved 100% efficiency input must read zero regardless of the load. If your tapping an external source you must be able to supply the original source with the excess energy, or input negative, then you can assume you have achieved an output in excess of input.

So if your running a 60 watt light bulb with 20 watts then it means to me that you have found a very efficient way to drive the bulb, it doesn't mean the output through the bulb is 60 watts... when the bulb is lit and you have zero input then you have achieved 100% efficiency...
          Thanks for the answer, I can only hope the digital instrument
          -- is able to indicate current well beyond 50/60 Hz (if your current involved is higher than 50/60 Hz)
          -- is not fooled by the nearfield effects of the solenoid coil so close to it

While basically I agree with your reasonings, I am puzzled by finding an answer how the bulb is lit when you seemingly do not have input current.

Still I am all ears to learn about your circuits and please give some more 'chips' on them when you can. On your series RLC circuit: the 49mH and the 96uF gives a 73.3Hz resonant frequency so you surely tuned the coil to your mains frequency or some off-tuning is just needed? (kind of power factor correction?)

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

• Material of the burned pipe

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            @ T 1000
            Can you specify the tubing material of the burned pipe, Is it PVC, HDPL … Etc?
            What was the Diameter and thickness of the burned pipe?
            Regards
            JJ

Comment

• Gyula - I prefer analog meters over digital for higher frequency circuits although their not as specific in their read out. Unfortunately this works only for DC inputs/output.

MrClean - Think in terms of not only what a circuit is using or drawing in power but what is being reflected back. If your circuit is inefficient then the input (source energy) is required to do all the work. If it is tuned such that the circuit reflects the energy back to the input then it is simply used over and over again.

All these devices have one thing in common, resonance. There is always one circuit present in various configurations and that is an LC circuit. Look at it in it's simplest form and understand it.

I think the most misunderstood term is resonance. What is it? What exactly are you tuning for? We know one form is peak voltage on a 1/4 wave coil but is that what you want? It makes for a nice show...

Here is a wiki definition of resonance... "Resonance occurs when a system is able to store and easily transfer energy between 2 or more different storage modes" Think about it...
              Last edited by dragon; 02-23-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Tesla standing wave fractures water????

First an apology and a short explanation, There is absolutely no way I can answer the problems you consider specifically I think here of T1000 and King as you consider Aetheric .. radiant … cold electricity conversion, Ive only just gor my first bulbs alight! It may seem annoying to some reading that I pull away from the subject, that really isn't the case, Like a big tree stump I have to dig around a bit.... View it if you will as some friends trying to do a difficult crossword over a few drinks, discussing the clues and the various meanings,do you not notice that some times you throw a crossword down and a short time later your brain will supply the answer … This I have to do, because I'm far to stupid to do anything else! a few pages ago I was asking ,,, Now I'm shaking a stick at it!
                For Instance those who viewed my previous purchases will have seen that I bought a “Job lot” of ex military spec Russian surge arresters , my bulbs were not very bright and so I decided to connect 12 of these things together in series and use a jumper to discover the best number (size of spark gap) to use for best light of my 100w lamp.
                (It happened to be 5 ) I left the machine operating whilst I went to the shops on my return the light was much brighter four of the arresters were working as previously but the middle one seemed to be doing nothing, “damaged” I thought and decided to change it .. no lights .. To amplify my enigma that single arrester works far better on its own, with a spark that is barely visible and seems almost Black.
                Something s radically changed but I know not what … which I guess is why I was preoccupied with Spark gaps (and still am) For those who read my pdfs and watched the video I posted on Tesla you will be aware that I think this whole subject is far far deeper than simply extracting power.
                The standing wave (linear wave) that we are using as soon as we tune anything to a ¼ wave and start using Tesla's Impulse why it changes everything!
                To go faster than light... and view an event that’s happening in real time Doesn't Rife come to mind for you?
                Fracturing water? I suspect My sub conscious is showing me the difference between the big spark Tesla Technology which you can regard as equivalent to Santilli

And the focused low power high frequency approach of ZZZZ which you can regard as equivalent to focused frequency approach of Puharich used and later plagiarized by Stan Mayer and considered as (Fx6) perhaps

Was there ever a big spark, High voltage, standing wave (linear wave) Tesla Impulse tuned ¼ wave water fracturing process working on the basic principles we are developing, used for splitting water and fuelling a car? Yes of course do you think I would waste Woopy's time with the suggestion other wise ?
                Let me Introduce you to Herman pleasant Anderson .. A Tesla fanatic who as a young man powered his house from Balloons a'la Plauson. This is a very aged interview taken off Tape and distributed in limited Numbers by the water Museum (before it was boshed) I have done my best to join it and Improve the sound but I cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear!
                Of Interest (perhaps to) King and T1000 is how the man overcame the “magnetic storm “ And how he overcomes the splitting of the gases ( which I see as the water equivalent of what you wish to do)
                listen to the voltages he's up to 70,000 volts +. You'll hear standing wave … anyway take a look I think you'll find some big clue's exposed .. If you find it interesting copy it! AS
                I'm not absolutely certain I had the rights to upload this! Untitled on Vimeo
                It seems to have taken hours and hours to convert and upload this I hope it relates I'm sure it does .. Enjoy
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi Duncan

Thank's for the interesting links. And especially the Santilli gas. I have seen that a man surnamed Gilbondfac from France is also working on some try to split or explode or ?? water, with a MOT and spark gap. I will try to replicate his experiment. Perhaps a new dedicated thread ?
                  I wanted to see what happen if i connected the terminal of my setup directly on a ironpyrite cristal. The cristal went really hot, but after some longer testing one of my cap bank began to spark and the effect desappears.So back to repair zone.
                  I have really to find more solid high voltage caps to make prolonged testing.

hi Dragon

Yes i would also and ofcourse be very interested in your circuit. Thank's for sharing.

hi FRC

I don't forget the lockridge device, and i follow the slowly progressing work. But as i see, all those tech have probably the same origine, and by varying my knowledge and learning ,i hope to better understand and perhaps one day ...

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

• http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfru.../attach/95834/ has step up transformer missing to Pentod's Anode
                    The measurments:
                    1) On Anode it is 315 V pulsed DC, approx 50mA.
                    2) The Tr2 and Tr1 are 50Hz 10W transformers, taking 50Hz from the grid. The purpose of them is 50Hz signal source, not power.
                    3) The Pentod Anode is connected to step up transformer. That transformer connects to parallel of Tr2 and 50Hz phase must match.
                    4) It was not possible to take precise Amp reading on Tr2, so lets say, it is 10W as maximum per transformer
                    5) Pendode heating element takes more than 15 Watts when heating and 12W when in working condition.
                    6) The 100W halogen is attached as load.
                    7) The secondary of Tesla coil is split into two parts: 1st is 1/4 of second coil length. The distance between them on tube is 3.5 cm.

Also, this circuit uses general idea of RF equipment but does not operate in conventional way. There is ionization on Tesla coil going on and there are coil-capacitors inside of Tesla Coil. The Tesla Coil is tunned to 800kHz resonant frequency.
                    So here is question: is it possible to light and overheat 100W halogen with 16W power input..?

The answer most likely will be shown when you repeat this circuit...

P.S.> The longer secondary coil part is winded into opposite direction in regards to first 1/4 length coil. The receiving Tesla coil (inside of transmitting coil) is winded opposite to transmitting Tesla coil. Also you can have receiving Tesla coil outside of transmitting Tesla coil.
                    Last edited by T-1000; 02-23-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                      First an apology and a short explanation, There is absolutely no way I can answer the problems you consider specifically I think here of T1000 and King as you consider Aetheric .. radiant … cold electricity conversion,
                      It is your free opinion to have but with the results my team got on the table you cannot run any inductive load. Strange enough? It burns dielectric and wires stay cold. Say, skin effect? Ok, how it is possible to burn dielectric in that way when there is 800kHz and approx 15 watts coming into Tesla coil?

You need to convert into usable form of energy even if you do not want to. Also, here are facts from experiments, not from theories you are spreading around. Do not get it personally but without experiment you never know when theories are leading into deep mistake...

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                        It is your free opinion to have but with the results my team got on the table you cannot run any inductive load. Strange enough? It burns dielectric and wires stay cold. Say, skin effect? Ok, how it is possible to burn dielectric in that way when there is 800kHz and approx 15 watts coming into Tesla coil?

You need to convert into usable form of energy even if you do not want to. Also, here are facts from experiments, not from theories you are spreading around. Do not get it personally but without experiment you never know when theories are leading into deep mistake...
                        Ahh you miss understand T1000 I am laughing at my own ignorance ! I am only at the stage of lighting a few bulbs .. I havent made any attempt to convert anything yet ....you and your team are swimming .. Ive just dipped my toe in the water!
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post

You can burn dielectric with a transmitter very easily. Just as you can burn your hand by holding a transmitter aerial.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                            You can burn dielectric with a transmitter very easily. Just as you can burn your hand by holding a transmitter aerial.
                            Well, the burning coil is receiver!

Comment

• SG

Hi guys how much gap should there be the least to produce a little juice in L2? Cause I am suspecting that my capacitor bank is not strong enough.
                              For my SG to fire it's only about 2mm ;if I widen it more no spark happens.
                              Any help please?
                              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                                Hi guys how much gap should there be the least to produce a little juice in L2? Cause I am suspecting that my capacitor bank is not strong enough.
                                For my SG to fire it's only about 2mm ;if I widen it more no spark happens.
                                Any help please?
                                Thanks
                                Hi Guruji,
                                don't mix current and voltage.
                                - For the spark you need 2.5 ...3 KV per mm in order to perform. This is independent of the capacitor before the spark gap.
                                - But if a spark once ignites (ionized channel) then the capacitor as charge store can deliver current in order to generate a strong visible spark - the ion channel gets more ionized and will get thicker.
                                - Don't try brute force sparks in the beginning. Try to get a regular spark out of a smaller capacitor. 100pf .... 400pf. It is far better to get a fast sequence of small sparks than fewer sparks of visible brightness and audible noise.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X