Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dave,

Magnets and coils behave quite differently when presented with impulse and alternating energisation events, especially resonant situations.
    Simplistic static drawings no longer apply, and alternating magnetic fields are like electron orbit precessions, these not being either spatially linear, nor coherent throughout (ferrite) cores etc.

When two wires in the form of a dipole radiate electromagnetically in air (as Hertz did) or in free space, then the earth is neither necessary nor involved.

Bi-directionality ? For every action there is equal but opposite reaction, but that reaction comes from the components involved.
    Last edited by GSM; 01-14-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
      Hi Dave,

Magnets and coils behave quite different when provided with impulse and alternating energisation events, especially resonant situations.
      Simplistic static drawings no longer apply, and alternating magnetic fields are like electron orbit precessions, these not being either spatially linear or coherent throughout (ferrite) cores etc.

When two wires in the form of a dipole radiate electromagnetically in air (as Hertz did) or in free space, then the earth is neither necessary nor involved.

Bi-directionality ? For every action there is equal but opposite reaction, but that reaction comes from the components involved.
      Im sorry my brother but you are wrong, the aether is there and free, you just have to tap into it.
      Its time
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Important For Zilano

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
        Hi Zilano,

I would like to thank you for your very helpful input to this forum - I very much appreciate it.

Two quick questions if I may:

1. Is it still your understanding that a circuit which has a spark gap feeding the 80-turn step-down coil can never be COP>1 as the energy transfer is inductive?

2. Is it the case that where there is a spark gap in parallel with the 80-turn coil that there also has to be a capacitor in parallel to prevent the coil short circuiting the spark gap, and that capacitor is selected by measuring the inductance of the actual coil as wound and then using a nomograph to determine the size of capacitor needed? Presumably then, the coil/capacitor combination being at it's resonant frequency, presents a very high impedance to the input and so does not short-circuit the input waveform?

Thanks in advance for your help with these points, I'm still trying to get a basic understanding of this technology.

Patrick
        I'm reposting this because it's lost it's front page status and it's important.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21
          OK One more time.
          Newton's law, " Every action has an equal and opposite reaction"
          and it's Lezs law equivalent BREAK DOWN ON RESONANCE. They do not work.
          That's why soldiers are told to break step when crossing a bridge. What can 20 men's feet do to a bridge? NOTHING. But if they hit on or force resonance on the Bridge. It falls down. A few watts in MILLIONS of watts out.
          I am working with an established OU achiever. COP 300%. I suggested an improvement. Now COP 10 to a hundred times more. It's an
          electronic-mechanical device. We are here looking for a solid state equivalent. Now you can either listen to me or others. YOU CHOOSE.
          I am not going to get into an intellectual debate.
          There is NO DUALITY in resonance with respect to an external input. It is not a closed system. It is an open system. The known laws of physics relating to energy only apply to closed systems.
          Find out how to get magnetic or electric resonance. And OU is staring you in the face.
          электромеханический резонанс соленоида - YouTube
          Please learn and think deeply.
          Im sorry Im not here to derail this thread but to only offer suggestions to make this device more productive.
          If you watch the vid you linked to you'll notice if you look at the top center of the coil that the vibration moves away in both directions from the center of the coil.

Comment

• Hi A.king,

A bridge collapse is no more than an irreversible release of potential energy through fatigue, not a continuous process. Resonance is of a closed system.

You have referenced that vibrating coil video too. I saw it when it first came out but still find it meaningless without knowledge of what kind of output is being generated by that obviously VERY highly rated power supply. Is it DC and current limited, causing conductors to attract due to same direction of current flow through turns, before its internal current limit triggers/resets and thus sets up mechanical oscillation ? I don't know, and it does not say.

There ARE genuine free thinkers here capable of advancing the development of any device for those who would care to share the ideas rather than keep them secret, no matter what the hypothesis of operation ?

Comment

• Something strange is going on, I came to this thread earlier and there was a post that said post's were disappearing then I came back later and that post had disappeared this post is 2268 on my browser

Comment

• I also edited a post earlier that didnt show up ? anyway what I am trying to tell you ingener99 is trying to show you in his vid.
                электромеханический резонанс соленоида - YouTube

Comment

• I get it now

Thanks Dave 45 for relating magnetic vector to the galaxy spin. I see it now.
                  Ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecancanvas View Post
                    Thanks Dave 45 for relating magnetic vector to the galaxy spin. I see it now.
                    Ed
                    Remember energy is bidirectional and you have to build to allow for it.

Comment

• Dave45

schoolphysics ::Welcome::

if two men are equally strong ..... but unfortunately we use one only and say there is no OU.Of course there is no OU , because nature will force power source to become opposite strong man ;-)

that's why the output is two times if you know

Gibberish,yeah I know

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Dave45

schoolphysics ::Welcome::

if two men are equally strong ..... but unfortunately we use one only and say there is no OU.Of course there is no OU , because nature will force power source to become opposite strong man ;-)

that's why the output is two times if you know

Gibberish,yeah I know
                        break the bonds, throw off the shackles
                        Last edited by Dave45; 01-14-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Please spread this info everywhere, you can use my pics if you wish, spread this now please, it applies to every system.
                          Please do not try to contact me outside this forum
                          dave

Comment

• tooooo long

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                            when you send one you have one coming back
                            Standing Waves Generated by String Vibration - YouTube
                            when you only collect only on one end, no symmetry = lenz
                            Ooooops sorry dave I was writing a reply and I ended up with three or four pages anyway to much for a post and so I converted it to a pdf and dumped it on a server http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/smith trial.pdf I hope you manage to take the time to download it and comment regards Duncan
                            Last edited by Duncan; 01-14-2012, 07:49 PM.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Please read and understand http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...alnin_51pp.pdf. It is all about unidirectional vectors more than 70 years ago.
                              Last edited by T-1000; 01-14-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Duncan, thanks for your personal treasure chest opened in the pdf!
                                The hint to look for scalar resonance can be applied to my current tinkering (see below). I combined the primary and secondary now and am occupied with measurements.
                                The current measurements confuse me. All resonance points measured at single coils are now different. I expected a shift but not a extensive other picture. No surprise that successful replications are rare. Very confusing.
                                I just remember to have measured multiple resonant points today (graph with shape like a saddle). I took no record so I have to repeat. There was a strange behaviour. The distance could not be altered. I could shift this graph with capacitors (connected at primary or secondary) but the distance was fixed! I have to check again if there was a factor of pi/2. It occured at cw/ccw coil only and with one half short circuited.
                                I'll come back tomorrow with more info.
                                rgds John
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X