No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest that those who want to debate the meaning of Bible passages begin a new thread specifically for that purpose. The subject of this thread is The American Ruling Class. Lengthy Bible quotes, and interpretations and debate of those quotes does nothing to address the subject at hand. It's okay to submit quotes, from any source, that are directly related to the subject matter, and which are very clear in meaning if one accepts the quote literally. If a quote needs interpretation to be "properly" understood, then it really doesn't belong here.

Here's an example of a quote, related to the subject matter, which is clear enough to need no interpretation whatsoever:

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men." - Samuel Adams
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

More about quotes:

I think that, in advancing this thread forward in a meaningful and educational manner, it would be wise to examine what our "Founding Fathers" believed in and intended for our country, versus the mindset of the American, and worldwide, Ruling Class. My previous two posts showed quotes from two of our Founding Fathers - Ben Franklin and Samuel Adams, and I think their reasoning is quite clear. Their words speak the language of patriotism and freedom. On the other hand, it is equally important to take note of what the Ruling Class has to say, and in that regard I present a few notable and revealing quotes:

"Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen..." - Zbigniew Brezhinski
      "The decrease in purchasing power incurred by holders of money due to inflation imparts gains to the issuers of money." - Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis
      "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild
      "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller
      "The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies." - Adolf Hitler

These are but a very few of the quotes that should greatly disturb any person of conscience, and awaken them to an alternative reality that is both very real and of dire consequence to us if we choose to ignore it.

Rick
      Last edited by rickoff; 10-17-2009, 11:22 PM.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Now that is the correct way of thinking, thanks rickoff for bringing that to everyones attention. Because the genaral population nolonger understands the US Constitution and Bill of Rights great offenses are taking place in our nation that are geared at taking our nation down. It is the later in that quote we have to worry about for that is where these attacks are coming from and not some make belive terrorist hiding in a cave. A lot of these enemies are domestic threats aswell as coming from the British Empire. Greedy power hungry individuals working together for their mutrual benifit and our mutrual enslavement.

After the supreme court decission I put the worthyness of our current media news system with the likes of South Park and Homer Simpson. Since they don't have to tell the truth what good are they other than just for entertainment purposes? What makes that decission so piss poor is the media is in our constitution and I am sure they meant for the media to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God.

Men gave their lives so we could be free of the bankers enslaving ways and this is how we repay them with complancy and willfull ingnorance? The works of Edward Bernays has been put to good use by the ruling class, and if you don't know who this man is you need to look him up and learn what his methods are so you learn how they are being used against you. For once you learn them you will see, just like in the movie "The Matrix," it is all around. Watch "The Century of the Self" on google to get a good shorthand version of his methods now being used to control you.

Like rickoff said let's look at the real problems and not dance around them. For if we are to have any chance at defeating this threat to our nation we have to get at the truth. For just like the Matrix anyone still plugged into their system is potetionally an enemy for their mind set isn't right.

h2opower.

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
        I would suggest that those who want to debate the meaning of Bible passages begin a new thread specifically for that purpose. The subject of this thread is The American Ruling Class. Lengthy Bible quotes, and interpretations and debate of those quotes does nothing to address the subject at hand. It's okay to submit quotes, from any source, that are directly related to the subject matter, and which are very clear in meaning if one accepts the quote literally. If a quote needs interpretation to be "properly" understood, then it really doesn't belong here.

Here's an example of a quote, related to the subject matter, which is clear enough to need no interpretation whatsoever:

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post71262

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
          My only comment to this is the internet is full of trash.

Al.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has "the ring of truth" to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rick
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post71322

Control of Congress
          Text of H.Res.34 as Introduced in House: Recognizing Israel's right to defend itself against attacks from Gaza,... OpenCongress

Al

Comment

Amen to that, Ted.

So many people are willing to accept everything they see, hear, and are taught, at face value - and without question. To them, the only questions that arise occur when they are exposed to alternative realities, and then they only seek to question the sanity and motives of the messengers. Their original "reality" goes unquestioned because it is so deeply ingrained that any suggestion it is false belief is practically unthinkable. I guess that I would be seen by many as being one of the "oddball" people in this world, because all my life I have questioned authority and stood against it when I believed that persons with authority over others were abusing it. Ben Franklin once said, "
            It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority," and I firmly believe in that wisdom. Other Franklin quotes, that I feel are especially relevant to this thread are as follows:
            One more quote for you:
            Great quotes Rick!
            'Ol Ben knew what was what when it came to preserving our precious freedoms. We need more guys like him right now. Of course, he'd also be considered a radical and a conspiracy nut and probably locked up by the den of thieves running this country.
            Anyone who's not mainstream is considered an oddball. I'm used to it and sort of like the isolation. There's no going back.

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

More enlightening quotes:

The first group of quotes, down to the dotted line, speak of the powerful elite at the top of the Ruling Class, and tell us what their objective really is. The second group of quotes, below the dotted line, are spoken by the Ruling Class, and tell us what their objective really is. If you read down through, you will see that the first group tells us what the second group is up to, and that the second group not only admits to it, but also appears proud of it! Can you imagine - a small group of people who feel so high and mighty that they don't even care if we know what they have in store for us? Well, there is reasoning behind that madness. They know that a certain percentage of the people either won't take the time to read what they have said, or won't believe it if they do. They know that another percentage will be fearful, quake in their boots, and do nothing to stop them. And to the rest of us, it is simply their way of saying that they don't give a damn if we know their plan because they don't believe there is anything we can do to stop them. Rather arrogant of them, wouldn't you say?

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling the money and its issuance." - James Madison, 4th President of the United States, a Founding Fathere, and principal author of the Constitution

"What we have now is democracy without citizens. No one is on the public's side. All the buyers are on the corporation's side. And the bureaucrats in the administration don't think the government belongs to the people." - Ralph Nader, attorney, author, lecturer, political activist, and former independent and Green Party candidate for President of the United States

"Man is not free unless government is limited.... As government expands, liberty contracts." - Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United Sates

"That government is best which governs least." - Henry David Thoreau, an American author, historian, and philosopher, noted for his essay 'Civil Disobedience,' an argument for individual resistance to civil government in moral opposition to an unjust state

"[The Bill of Rights is] designed to protect individuals and minorities against the tyranny of the majority, but it's also designed to protect the people against bureaucracy, against the government." - Laurence Tribe, professor of Constitutional Law at Harvard Law School

"You know, by the time you become the leader of a country, someone else makes all the decisions." - Bill Clinton, former President of the United States

"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government." - Rear Admiral Chester Ward, a former 16 year member of The Council On Foreign Relations (CFR)

"Great nations are simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery." - Buckminster Fuller, American architect, author, and inventor of the Geodesic Dome

A careful examination of what is happening behind the scenes reveals that all of these interests are working in concert with the masters of the Kremlin in order to create what some refer to as a “New World Order.” Private organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, the Dartmouth Conference, the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies, the Atlantic Institute, and the Bilderberg Group serve to disseminate and to coordinate the plans for this so-called new world order in powerful business, financial, academic, and official circles. - Jesse Helms, 5 term Senator from North Carolina and chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection." - John F. Hylan, mayor of New York City from 1918 to 1925, who challenged special interest groups

"The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral Commission -- founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller -- and the Bilderberger Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens." - Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, PhD, a former German Defense and NATO official who warned of Global Domination in 1984
              "For the first time in its history, Western Civilization is in danger of being destroyed internally by a corrupt, criminal ruling cabal which is centered around the Rockefeller interests, which include elements from the Morgan, Brown, Rothschild, Du Pont, Harriman, Kuhn-Loeb, and other groupings as well. This junta took control of the political, financial, and cultural life of America in the first two decades of the twentieth century." - Carroll Quigley, a noted historian and professor who taught at Princeton, Harvard, and Georgetown University

"The Trilateralist Commission is international...(and)...is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateralist Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power - political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical." - Barry Goldwater, 4 term senator from Arizona, and a 1964 candiate for President of the United States

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Capital must protect itself in every way... Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd." - J.P. Morgan, an American financier and banker who dominated corporate finance and industrial consolidation during his time. He destroyed Nikola Tesla's Wardenclyffe project to supply free energy to the masses. After his death, Morgan's son, J.P. Morgan Jr., helped to create and control the Federal Reserve with the participation of 11 other banking families

"In our dreams, people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present education conventions of intellectual and character education fade from their minds, and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive folk." - John D Rockefeller Sr., an American industrialist and founder of Standard Oil Company, which was convicted in Federal Court of monopolistic practices. Standard Oil's share of world oil refining topped out above 90%. After Rockefeller's death, his son, John D. Rockefeller Jr, provided crucial funding for startup and ongoing expenses of the Council On Foreign Relations (CFR)
              "The sovereignty fetish is still so strong in the public mind, that there would appear to be little chance of winning popular assent to American membership in anything approaching a super-state organization. Much will depend on the kind of approach which is used in further popular education." - Council on Foregn Relations
              "What basic psychological distortion can be found in every civilization of which we know anything? The only psychological force capable of producing these perversions is morality - the concept of right and wrong. The re-interpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong are the belated objectives of nearly all of psychotherapy." - Dr. G. Brock, psychiatrist and first director of the World Health Organization
              Last edited by rickoff; 01-09-2010, 12:41 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Discussion

Hi Jessica;

Out of respect for Rick and his request I have revived the "Bible" thread and have just posted my comments there.

Al
                Antiquer

Comment

Hi Rickoff,
                  Keep the quotes coming for the people have to see that we are at war and that we are currently losing. You and I seem to know the truth, what I am doing to fit them openly is giving away energy independence and for the most part I am done with that goal. The circuitry was the last part I had to work with and was also the part of Stanley Meyers techonolgy I needed help with. Well all of my giving paid off for when I got to the point of needing help I got it
                  Now the circuit is complete enough for preleminary engine trails for all who read my thread, "Stanley Meyer Explained." I did my best to go over every aspect of Meyers work concering the water fuel injection system. And I gave the technology away for free not asking a dime from anyone. But I don't think most understand that this is going to be something that people are going to have to take charge of themselves for any attempts to mass produce this for easy consumption or distribution will more than likely a only to the person or persons death.

To dump free energy on the market is a major no no in the eyes of the Ruling Class punishable by, riches ie selling out, life imprisonment, and death, and note they normally come in that order but not always. It's my way of bucking the system by empowering the individual by giving them a gift that frees them from ever buying energy again for the rest of their lives. I find most have no idea of their enemy and how they go about keeping technologies like these out of the hands of the masses. As Someone that goes by the name "Ravi" found out the hard way thatna video showing success only gets "their" attention. Geek and Zigaroarus also found out this the hard way. The last victim was Dr. Dingel someone they shut down for close to 40 years due to the influence using the IMF and World Bank. He finnally made a deal with a Korean car company and two weeks later he was brought up on charges and given 20 to life at the age of 82 which is a life sentance.

The only way to beat them is to throw down the gantlet of greed and give the technology away, trust me they give no other way. For they have all the keys and are gaurding all the doors except this for they belive their greedy ways are now fully intergrated into the minds of the controled masses and for the most part they are correct. They forever on the look out for am ideaist such as myself but since I know how to fight them I slipping through the cracks. I know the things that send out red flags to alert them of a possible threat to their game. Since I feel that I am done for the most part I feel I have accomplished the first phase of getting the technology out to the people that need it most. I know if I make a video showing the technology working I will have to go into hidding. So I wait for the greedy ones to do it for me, as I said before people that are still pluged into the system can poteinshally become an enemy, and they are very predictable. I always say just take the savings and pass on what you have learned to you fellow man nowing the greedy can't resist the oppotunity to take advantage of their fellow man.

Keep up the great work rickoff,

h2opower.

Comment

Thanks, H2O,

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you would post a shortcut link here to the working circuit diagram that you speak of. I know it is in your Stanley Meyer Explained thread, but that is a long one so would be difficult to find without having the link.

Best regards 2 U,

Rick

Comment

We can be our own worst enemies

The greatest weapon that the Ruling Class has going in their favor is public apathy. There are many reasons why apathy is so prevalent - a feeling of hopelessness, a feeling that one's vote does not matter in the larger scheme of things, an "I don't care" attitude, fear of bucking the system, ignorance, or effective brainwashing foisted upon us by the Ruling Class. Here are a few quotes concerning apathy:

" As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." - Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

"We have the greatest opportunity the world has ever seen, as long as we remain honest -- which will be as long as we can keep the attention of our people alive. If they once become inattentive to public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, judges and governors would all become wolves." - Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States, main author of the Declaration of Independence, and one of the most influential Founding Fathers

"For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli, an Italian philosopher and one of the main founders of modern political science

"As I watch government at all levels daily eat away at our freedom, I keep thinking how prosperity and government largesse have combined to make most of us fat and lazy and indifferent to, or actually in favor of, the limits being placed on that freedom." - Lyn Nofziger, assistant to the president in political affairs, White House, Reagan administration

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs, is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato, a classical Greek philosopher

"The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office." - Will Rogers, Cherokee-American cowboy, humorist, social commentator, and actor

"When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered." - Dorothy Thompson, first American journalist to be expelled from Nazi Germany [1934]
                      Last edited by rickoff; 10-18-2009, 10:57 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Thanks, H2O,

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you would post a shortcut link here to the working circuit diagram that you speak of. I know it is in your Stanley Meyer Explained thread, but that is a long one so would be difficult to find without having the link.

Best regards 2 U,
                        Rick
                        Will do when I get my PC back from the repare shop for I can't do that with this Iphone. Both of my PC's are down right now don't know what was sent at me but one is down for good and still waitting to see if the other can be repared. But as I said before it's too late now for all is already posted on the thread.

h2opower.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
                          Out of respect for Rick and his request I have revived the "Bible" thread and have just posted my comments there.
                          Al
                          Thanks, Al, I really appreciate that. Those wishing to view or join the Bible thread discussion may find it here: http://www.energeticforum.com/71366-post121.html

Best regards,

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by h20power View Post
                            Will do when I get my PC back from the repair shop for I can't do that with this Iphone. Both of my PC's are down right now
                            Sorry to hear your PC is still down. Could the schematic diagram that you refer to be the one supplied by bussi04 as Gas Processor and Photon Driver Circuit found at this link?: http://www.energeticforum.com/65865-post1034.html

Or might it be the diagram posted by sebosfato, titled Control System and Resonant Tank Implementation Circuit which is found here?:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/71049-post1230.html

Comment

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man: What really goes on behind Global Affairs

Very few people know anything about what really goes on behind the scene when it come to U.S. foreign policy and the corporate interests that drive it all. Our government is controlled by powerful corporate interests that have literally hijacked the powers of government and our military to advance their own selfish agendas. John Perkins was one of the men working behind the scenes to expand a global empire primarily through economic blackmail where they seduced third world leaders into taking out enormous loans from the World Bank that were impossible to repay so that U.S. corporations could swoop in and acquire control of their natural resources. John Perkins tells the whole story in a video interview which can be found here:
                              Democracy Now - A Conversation With John Perkins on Yahoo! Video

Last edited by rickoff; 10-19-2009, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Hi Al;

Control of Congress
                                Text of H.Res.34 as Introduced in House: Recognizing Israel's right to defend itself against attacks from Gaza,... OpenCongress
                                So what's your point? I see nothing wrong with this resolution. Perhaps Hamas and some of the Palestinians need to look at an "alternative reality" and cease fire.

Al
                                Antiquer

Comment

Working...
                                X