Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amigo View Post
    Hey doc,

Happy to have you join and participate the forum.

I wonder about the Spatial Gate, does it have to be copper? Not that sourcing copper is a problem, but I wonder does the element (metal?) play a specific role.

How would Aluminium perform for example, or Carbon, or even a semi-conductor

What if the gate was plasma based (rarified air environment or noble gas even) instead of a solid?

Do we really only look for capacitative coupling (copper/plastic as in your Spatial Gate), or if there's more to it...

Remember in Cool White there was a beaker with (and without) water, which in my mind was forming a Leyden Jar. Technically then if we made the "gate" bigger, would we get higher gains (it would need to be tuned with L3 and the load, no)?
    WOW! A hundred questions.

In the next three days I will have more info on my site and it will answer some of your questions, yet in short for this Gate design either Cu or Al. The issues of L3 is moot with this Gate, it is not used, neither is C2.

The 'Load' can be low R for modest HV and higher current and you can go to like 10K for the load and supply FL's while getting good heat from the 10K.

When you look at the first diagram one might be tempted to think of it as a tuned line (no tuning present) but it is more productive to look at Dr. Aspdens work with the cylinder capacitors and the idea of energy capture within the plates.

I will revisit you questions after I get more on the page as it should make more sense and reduce many questions. But do ask if it does not help explain much of it.

Gas? Now you are going to have to wait on that, although a small hint, been there done that some years back and it worked well with Xenon.

Comment

@DrStiffler,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Actually, I'll go read Dr.Aspden's cited work again, as it has been awhile since I last read that and because we are working in that area better to freshen up on it.

As stephenafreter noted above, maybe we should stay away from Aluminium and stick with Copper because of DOR, as you never know when you are producing one until it starts to hurt.

And I've recently read the "horror stories" about Oranur that Peter (Lindemann) wrote in BSRF Journals, so it raised my concern even more.

Hera are the links for your perusal:

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/oranur1.pdf

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/oranur2.pdf
      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
        Glad to see you here Dr. Stiffler.

I have had some success reproducing your circuit and obtening high voltages.
        It's just great and so simple to build. I think I had wrong transistors because I couldn't get Fluo Tubes to light, just got neo bulbs to light, and I run a small DC motor at the same time, like in one of your older circuit

Now I can see that you made very important discovery that should bring much higher potential to your circuit ... mass, mass and mass again !

Exciting a metallic mass and collecting lots of radiant energy ... it remembers me M. Newman that says that the bigger the mass of copper, the bigger the energy collected.

Actually you SEC seems to do the job of a Tesla Coil, and connecting an 'emitting antenna' to it, gives you the possibility to radiate energy, that you collect with an other antenna connected to ground.
        Am I right to say that it's a Tesla concept but with your SEC in place of a Tesla coil, and that makes things easier because we also don't need another Tesla coil at the reception side ?

Your Cool White video with the 2 Fluo Tubes between 2 copper plates and a ground impressed me very much, giving a flux of hope in my heart for 'cheap' lighting!

Now you are bringing cooling also, so where are you going to stop !?!?!

Reading Dr. Reich about Orgone and Dore I think that you get headaches with the experiment with the large blocks of aluminum because aluminium is producing bad Orgone ...

Anyway I consider myself as an ignorant in this domain, so I won't post here unless I have something to share. This post was just to give you a from the heart, because I was very sad the way they wasted your thread on another forum, considering the unvaluable importance of your discovered circuit. God bless you.

Thanks for sharing so much Dr.
        MDG
        Well glad to be here, hard to believe that it appears to be a group of civil and interested people.

And you are welcome.....

Over many years of work in electronics I often experienced artifacts that were strange and impossible to understand from my training. I was taught to suppress oscillations and spurious signals, it was add filters as it is all bad. This of course is a false idea and direction because in the noise a self induced oscillations we find the interface to one level of the 'Energy Lattice'.

My years of work were spent in getting a feel and good understanding for how to stabilize the chaos (where it all hides). I have seen and worked with many different ways to pull from the lattice and some more effective and many different manifestations in the returns, running from heat to cold and localized spatial modification. Many people over the last 150 years have seen most if not all of what I have seen, yet they focused on in most cases only one. My direction is to solve the interface in a way that it can be a producer of all the possible return.

My final systems will show this.

I am happy to see you have had success and you will be very interested in the Gate.

I think Tesla was a very talented man, along with many others before and after him, although I feel Tesla has been turned into a cult figure in order to distract people. It seems that Tesla has been given credit for everything including Milk, I don't buy it.....

Tesla gave use many things, but to fixate on him and his work (not all known), is a means to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
          Sounds and is simple. What is required is a 'Spatial Gate'.

See a new section I am starting at www.drstiffler.com/sgate.htm

Now, that is an interesting concept. Do you by any chance have any measurement results and specs?

BTW- welcome to this little oasis of sanity where dysfunctional people are very rare.
          http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
          http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

Hello;

BTW

I do not believe in OU, what it should be called is CEC for 'Cohered Energy Coefficient', which is a far more accurate way of looking at things. A conversion of one energy form to another with a 'mathematical' gain. No creation of energy, just a cleaner conversion between forms.
            Hello Dr. Stiffler

This is an excellent description of what I believe we should be striving to achieve; not all this OU mumbo jumbo.

Hoppy

Comment

Originally posted by lighty View Post
              Now, that is an interesting concept. Do you by any chance have any measurement results and specs?

BTW- welcome to this little oasis of sanity where dysfunctional people are very rare.
              Yes I do, but let me first explain how I prefer to release data.

I have so many time been called on the carpet because my data is not somewhat centralized. Once its out there it will never go away.

With this in mind I prefer to answer question on subjects and data for which I am sure and may have or have not posted to my site. In this way we can all have the same numbers and understanding of the idiosyncrasy that may be involved.

I hope to over the week end place data on my site on the Gate. For now it is very similar to the VLT work, without the coils.

Someday I will resist talking about anything until I can supply all the info to go with it, yet I think many smart people are working on this and it must get out there even if in small parts at a time.

Comment

Btw I asked about he Load, because some Motors seems need to have a load, to perform better.
                But i think, i found an Answer somewhere else about the Why, Charge puts the EM Field in, Load takes the EM out.
                Thanks for Answer anyway.
                Last edited by Joit; 03-13-2009, 03:23 PM.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I think Tesla was a very talented man, along with many others before and after him, although I feel Tesla has been turned into a cult figure in order to distract people. It seems that Tesla has been given credit for everything including Milk, I don't buy it.....

Tesla gave use many things, but to fixate on him and his work (not all known), is a means to no end.

Ah, you already have my sympathies for saying the same thing that I've been saying for years now. Tesla was but a man and fallible as any of us. Even as an engineer and scientist he made mistakes and had some misconceptions. The science evolved and although some of his concepts are not yet employed commercially most of them are already very well explained for people who wants to hear about it. That especially goes for his single wire transmission system (wireless system is one and the same thing only using ground as a single wire conductor) which is already economically viable and well understood by Russian team of Strebkov, Zaev and late Avramenko.

As for your organizing the data, I agree with you that unorganized data can be a nuisance when you dealing with stuff which are a bit "exotic" from a point of view of common engineering practice. So, by all means sort and organize data, there is no hurry, the sky is not falling.
                  http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
                  http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

Built an SGate today and just finished getting it together. Results are similar to Dr Stiffler.

3 second time exposure, light on in the other room. Flash kept killing the red glow of the bulb.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...5-3gate006.jpg

5 second exposure. Neon isn't really this bright but it is fully lit up.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...5-3gate005.jpg

The Setup
                    Bulb is glowing slight red when I took that but the flash kills it so you can't see.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...5-3gate008.jpg

Amp draw seems a bit wonky. 17vdc 430ish milliamps.

Standard SEC15-3 setup with the addition of 470pf cap coming off the collector connecting to the SGate. L1 air core measures in at around 4.5uH. Didn't have a coil form for it so its held together with zipties. L2 adjustable from 1-7uH. L3 air core 24uH. Ignore the av plug and neon in the breadboard its disconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutten View Post
                      Built an SGate today and just finished getting it together. Results are similar to Dr Stiffler.

3 second time exposure, light on in the other room. Flash kept killing the red glow of the bulb.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...5-3gate006.jpg

5 second exposure. Neon isn't really this bright but it is fully lit up.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...5-3gate005.jpg

The Setup
                      Bulb is glowing slight red when I took that but the flash kills it so you can't see.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...5-3gate008.jpg

Amp draw seems a bit wonky. 17vdc 430ish milliamps.

Standard SEC15-3 setup with the addition of 470pf cap coming off the collector connecting to the SGate. L1 air core measures in at around 4.5uH. Didn't have a coil form for it so its held together with zipties. L2 adjustable from 1-7uH. L3 air core 24uH. Ignore the av plug and neon in the breadboard its disconnected.
                      *Excellent*

I enjoy seeing a person that can take a small amount of information, add it to experience and cover with intelligence and make a system work. Isn't this the way it should be, no spoon feeding required.

I am happy to see that you were able to get the replication running without cylinder specifications. Once you properly adjust sizes you will be very happy with the results. Please look at my last video and try the 10K and 1ohm resistors with your setup, I would like to hear your results.

Great work indeed....

Comment

I just threw the SGate together with what felt right. Didn't measure anything but I am noticing that mass seems to play a role. Probably due to capacitive/inductive resonance.

I think the DMM I'm using doesn't like the sec15 because the numbers are all over the place depending on how its tuned. Working on getting an analog meter or a power supply. Just using some batteries right now.

Might be my L2 ferrite core. Gonna try something smaller and see if that helps.

I find this circuit to be fascinating. Keep up the good work Doc.

Question. Are there any other transistors that work? I just ordered 100 more MPSA06 since I've blown up most of my supply with mistakes/tinkering.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutten View Post
                          I just threw the SGate together with what felt right. Didn't measure anything but I am noticing that mass seems to play a role. Probably due to capacitive/inductive resonance.

I think the DMM I'm using doesn't like the sec15 because the numbers are all over the place depending on how its tuned. Working on getting an analog meter or a power supply. Just using some batteries right now.

Might be my L2 ferrite core. Gonna try something smaller and see if that helps.

I find this circuit to be fascinating. Keep up the good work Doc.

Question. Are there any other transistors that work? I just ordered 100 more MPSA06 since I've blown up most of my supply with mistakes/tinkering.
                          As far as transistors, I tried many, many different ones. Now be forewarned that not all MPSA06's will work either. I so hate when a project depends on a single part as much as the Exciters do, should that part be gone, so does SEC, at least at the present time.

Motorola Brand used to work but the last bunch I obtained did not. Vishay and Fairchild, with Fairchild being my best and most dependable ones. In case you or some one is not aware the unique oscillation is from the transistor and the best I can figure at this time is that it has to go with the particular geometry in the 06. Until I hear or find different this is where it stands.

Yes DVM, DMM or just about anything digital dislikes Exciters. Be very careful with camera's and laptops.

Please try the resistors (non-inductive) and get back.

Thank you for your work...........

Comment

Cool, Mutten, you are catching up fast.

I went today to Home Depot to get items for the Spatial Gate and lucked out since I was able to concoct something together from seemingly incompatible parts (see attached images).

I'm going to put the circuit together next and see what happens, will post more soon...

By the way, the space between the collector and ground cylinders can be changed, both slide over the center cylinder.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by amigo; 03-14-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

@all,

As promised here's the completed circuit replication. I have taken some creative liberty (Doc, please don't shoot me ) in not putting the circuit on the separate board as original demonstration, but directly wiring it on the gate's Collector cylinder.

I did this for two reasons: because I had an appropriate transistor (Fairchild PZTA06), and because I noticed that the transistor gets hot. By doing this I got two issues resolved, possible stray capacitance and cooling. The large pin at the top of the transistor is the Collector.

I left the wires of other components at their original length, but I could've shorten those as well. I did cheat on the L2 by using a pre-made choke instead of winding an air coil - I'll wind one tomorrow and replace.

There's no diode going from the power rail to the L2 though, as there wasn't one in the circuit on Dr.Stiffler's Spatial Gate page.

Included is the shot of my spectrum analyzer, set at 10MHz steps, with FM band at the far right, last two divisions, taken while I was holding the neon bulb to the Ground cylinder.

It also appears that my Spatial Gate produces AC, as indicated by the glow of both electrodes on the neon bulb.

The incandescent bulb is a 4W night lamp; the fluorescent is also 4W with a large 10K resistor for heat dissipation.

Current consumption, in mA, is shown on the DMM in each individual photo.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by amigo; 03-15-2009, 01:40 AM.

Comment

@Amigo, Much cleaner than what I threw together, just used some 1/2" and 3/4" piping and wrapped electrical tape around the smaller tube to get the spacing nice and tight.

@ Dr Stiffler, I've got 3 Fairchilds left from jameco, and ordered 100 MPSA06s from Newark, ON Semi's as per Amigos advice in another thread. I'll probably pick up some more Fairchilds later this week.

Was out all day, didn't get a chance to do much. I'll try some resistive loads if I can squeeze in some time.

I keep getting my inductors mixed up in discussion terms. Need to set myself straight.

As per http://67.76.235.52/SECExciter.asp

L1 From the power rail to the collector.
                                L2 From Collector to Load
                                L3 tunable.

For some reason I had it in my head L2 was the tunable. I think one of my previous posts was mixed.
                                Last edited by Mutten; 03-15-2009, 01:51 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Working...
                                X