High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freezer
    I will definitely give this a try, after acquiring the right parts. In the 18 document you state the L3's are 26 gauge, is this a mistake, or should we use 24, because I do have some 24 on hand but not 26.

The rc car is great. How is it configured? Is it running directly off the tower? I used to race 1/8, and 1/10 gas on road in a league, although I have many 1/10, and 1/12 electrics.
    @Freezer

When I get to the lab I will check and get back, but it should be #24, another L1-Lb screw up maybe.

Comment

• Away for awhile

@All

I was asked to again offer a few lectures to some enlightened groups and as a result I will be also offering a few others and this will take me away from the public forum side for awhile.

This will allow the "unenlightened" the opportunity to slip back in and expound upon all of you the (TRUTH)

It will be a week or two before I start dropping out and will be back full steam just before xmas, then again out a number of times in 2010.

Just wanted to let the (Informed) know so the conspiracy theories et.al., don't start up if I don't respond for a week or two.

Comment

• YouTube - Just Found - Early Telos Research by Dr. Stiffler

Why does he call it displacement current?

I have heard polarization current from Frolov before.

Why he uses many copper tower and how does it differentiates from SEC tower?

Does this system has better CEC?

Many questions in my mind...

Ohh mann...

Comment

• And so it begins...

I hope this passes muster, Doc. I triple checked the length of L3 and it was too long by a 1/4 inch. I could have sworn it was right the first time, but there you go.

Start time is 17:15 UTC on 20 Oct 2009. At any rate, 45 minutes into it and no drop in voltage yet. I think this time I've got it dialed in. Will post results as they come in.

I hope you're not gone too long to check in from time to time here Doc.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
            I hope this passes muster, Doc. I triple checked the length of L3 and it was too long by a 1/4 inch. I could have sworn it was right the first time, but there you go.

Start time is 17:15 UTC on 20 Oct 2009. At any rate, 45 minutes into it and no drop in voltage yet. I think this time I've got it dialed in. Will post results as they come in.

I hope you're not gone too long to check in from time to time here Doc.
            @Shamus

I will be around to get you you 18e and will view as much as possible, but will not be posting new things until mid Dec.

Hey! Please do not leave the meter connected. The battery is hot and the leads of the meter will waste energy.

Good go, will be watching.

Comment

• Just a little info. Found 13-LED Rechargeable Spotlight that you can use for your experiments Dorcy 13-LED Rechargeable Spotlight w/AC and DC Charger, 41-1050 : 41-1050 - Buy.com
              Mike

Comment

• At last!!!

Just got my two towers completed today. My leds came in.

The wait was worth it.. very very sweet.

I found that my lantern from Harbor Freight works just fine I also found out my finger will complete the gap with the diodes just like the leds

Too late to do any more, but I intend to do both the new battery charge circuit and Lid Motors rendition with the towers.

I may be dragging down my solar panels from the roof
                See my experiments here...
                http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

• Poor man's spectrum analyser for fine tuning the sec for cec>1 running

Ok, it's just an idea so far. I don't know if the potentiometer should be on the collector leg of the transistor or between the variable capacitor and the single 1n4148.

I also don't know if the single 1n4148 should instead be a germanium diode.

And I don't know if the uF cap should be higher or lower value, or if a field effect transistor or a 2n2222 would be better than the mpsa06 in this case.

But I know it should work. See the description here on the schematic page for how.

21/10/2009 - Vox

YouTube - fine tuning the sec without a spectrum analyser

Love and light
                  Last edited by Inquorate; 10-21-2009, 06:52 AM. Reason: Fuzzy photo; posted video
                  Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• looks like a good christmas.
                    cant wait of the planes

little sec video joying the fun.

YouTube - sec

Comment

• Poor man's spectrum analyser idea explained

YouTube - poor man's spectrum analyser theory of operation
                      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Very informative Inquorate, I particularly like how you progressed through the theory of operation, not only is this a useful tool, but it also has many concepts involved which are directly related to this area of science.

Comment

• Just popping a data point in here all interested parties. Full data will be forthcoming once the experiment has run its course.

Cumulative Time (Hours): 20.75
                          Cumulative Voltage Change: -0.07V

Comment

• The "Father" experiment

@Dr. Stiffler & All
                            I put together the 'father of Little Beam' experiment yesterday and started it. I would have done it sooner but I needed that 4.5Ah 6 volt SLA battery. It has been running for 14 hours but has lost .10 volts. The start was 6.49v and now it is 6.39v. I put it on a wall outlet charger for awhile before I started the experiment and that may account for the drop. I don't know. The amp draw is only 8.35mA the way I have it adjusted. All 9 leds are the same brightness. If this rate of battery voltage decline continues in the next 12 hours, I will stop the experiment and start over.

I am also continuing my experiment with the solar cell phone charger using my SEC 15-3 and the 12 LEDs that I showed in my last two videos. That seems to be working quite well. I got another one of those solar cell phone chargers off EBAY for $10 and this one has a 2500mAh Li-ion built in battery. The one that I am using is 1500mAh.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                              @Dr. Stiffler & All
                              I put together the 'father of Little Beam' experiment yesterday and started it. I would have done it sooner but I needed that 4.5Ah 6 volt SLA battery. It has been running for 14 hours but has lost .10 volts. The start was 6.49v and now it is 6.39v. I put it on a wall outlet charger for awhile before I started the experiment and that may account for the drop. I don't know. The amp draw is only 8.35mA the way I have it adjusted. All 9 leds are the same brightness. If this rate of battery voltage decline continues in the next 12 hours, I will stop the experiment and start over.

I am also continuing my experiment with the solar cell phone charger using my SEC 15-3 and the 12 LEDs that I showed in my last two videos. That seems to be working quite well. I got another one of those solar cell phone chargers off EBAY for $10 and this one has a 2500mAh Li-ion built in battery. The one that I am using is 1500mAh.

Lidmotor
                              @Lidmotor

No way should you have a problem with that current draw. The one I showed in the video drew 11.68mA, you have that beat. If you still get a decline like you are showing I would be looking at returning that battery. I have in the past purchased from a local sporting goods store batteries sold as new that they actually were using as demo's in feeders and camera's and when they ran down put up on the shelf for sale, so always consider this.

Shamus seems to be on track, Ill send you the same data I just sent him so you have something to go by.

Comment

• NILS Father

Here is a picture from the SA of the 'Little Beams' Father circuit that ran for 14 days. Just started a new test with it today.

This will not be of interest to all.
                                Last edited by DrStiffler; 05-25-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X