Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnetic monopole arises when magnets repell each other.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been looking for a certain magnetic configuration for about 3 weeks when I ran across your one model. Im not looking for a monopole myself. If the Higgs Boson is found then we may know if one exists.
    My thoughts are strictly on the first "machine" thousands of years ago which there were 5 of them,and if there is a way to produce electricity from the same type of configuration. Your model is similar to it. Ill relate this to you later. I need drawings made up. Lets see if anyone can guess what "machine" this is.
    My ideas were simplistic starting with 90 degree planes and the most powerful magnetic field I know of which is a black hole. Then by happenstance to the "machine". This is all speculative and Im no Physicist .
    Im going to give you some links fyi to think about and it may or may not give you ideas.
    With the newer wire technology's its possible that we should be using these types instead of plain copper.
    Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.|Superconductivity Web Site BSCCO Wire
    If your study is intense then you need some type of magnetic software. The programs are not cheap.
    Magnetism 3D
    Im partial to the magnetic string theory for a few reasons. Including talking to my Astrophysicist nephew. The utube shows it.

Big News about Black Holes! | Starts With A Bang!
    Space Today Online - Deep Space -- Black holes are fuzzballs
    YouTube - Einstein's Idiots # 9 -- The secret Law of Attraction
    I thought this was interesting. Beam of electrons moving in a circle in a magnetic field (cyclotron motion). Lighting is caused by excitation of atoms of gas in a bulb.

Ill have my model drawings made up and post the link.

Comment

Moving images for your mind

Originally posted by amigo View Post
      The fellow from nanomagnetics.us was on this forum at one time, maybe he's still reading. He found my post about the lens and joined.

I think there's still a thread about the lens or viewing the magnetic fields (I might have even started that thread)...just search.
      amigo WOW
      Seems you guys over looked this.
      This is amazing stuff, live, real time videos of MOVING Magnetic Flux fields.
      Not a computer simulation.

Image taken via a Flux Resonator of a circular magnet

Connect the Dots!

Warning: watching moving magnetic flux fields are highly addictive
      Videos Your choice: YouTube: YouTube - SirZerp's Channel OR Blip.tv: SirZerp on blip.tv
      (download these videos and watch them frame by frame stop action!!)

Downloads: of nanomagnetics stuff, videos, PDFs, Etc.

Also worth a look-see is Understanding magnets - with EFD and the SPM lens

Enjoy
      Randy
      Keep on
      Remember to be kind to your mind ...
      Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

magnetic flux is it's atom shape?

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
        There is similar image of the atom which posted 100 years ago, occult chemistry. It should not be ignored .........

CHAPTER I - THE NATURE OF MATTER
        Last edited by sucahyo; 03-13-2009, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Some really nice links there! Heres a fairly new discovery.

Discovery of a new magnetic order: Skyrmion Lattice in a Chiral Magnet: Forschungsneutronenquelle Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II)

Comment

Anyone recognize this machine?

Comment

on what magnetism is?

I posted some stuff on magnetism in bodkin's primary state of matter thread page 3. This thread hurts my head too, but magnetism is what I understand least so I try to keep up :-)
              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Iotayodi View Post
                Anyone recognize this machine?
                I never see it, can you give clue?

It looks like acceleron wheel in hotwheel 3D animation movie, where the doctor name is Peter Tezla. "we are not ready yet", "the spike blown out the fuse of entire North America", "free energy", the film maker must be one of us LOL.

Comment

Its the first "machine" ever observed and its well over 2,000 years old.

Comment

Looks like two gyroscopes to me.

Comment

Wow! thought sure someone would know it.

You cant tell me that there isn't some type of magnetics involved in this. Its not a transport in my opinion. The crystals are not windows or lights. I would like to know what goes on at the intersect. Is it passing through or butted up.
                      Building just the model, minus the crystals, with magnets and a coil would be a feat. Notice the doughnuts are split. There may be something sandwiched in between. A nasa engineer had a lame conclusion that they were combustion engines. Could have been misinformation but who knows about this thing.
                      I know one thing. Its way past over unity!
                      EARS - Ezekiel's Wheel

Comment

This tech is probably way ahead of our current knowledge. But on the other hand Tesla already knew how to tame the aether 100 years ago. Yet here we are, living like primitive apes. I like to keep things simple instead of theorizing too much maybe I'm an ape after all .

Comment

This tech is probably way ahead of our current knowledge
                          Maybe and maybe not. It just may be spread out over many different disciplines so that just one discipline cant see the overall scheme.

Comment

@sucahyo
                            Interesting, how positive would spiral one way and negative the other way...

As I see it, it looks like "positive" would be clockwise, and "negative" counter-clockwise. Also interesting is in "orgonite technology" where specific clockwise or counter clockwise coils are to be wound for specific purposes. Its hard to get a good link but this page Alternative Energy Field Generators & Theory - Wizzers Workshop seems to have the most information, atleast in coil direction.

Typically the coils you are to wind to make a good orgone thingy usually are counter clockwise, or something similar to tesla's bifilar with both ccw and cw in one wind.

Do you think that 2 coils of different direction would collect 2 different types of energy? even though it would measure the same...??

Sry if someone thinks I hijacked the thread... but some orgonite mixes can affect magnetic fields.

Also, that ezekiel's wheel I have seen somewhere else, with 3 wheels. Each wheel could slide around each other's wheel. On the contact points of all wheels would be alternating perm. magnets and coils to collect electricity from moving magnets, and it was all wired up so the fields and electrical fields would buck each other, resulting in scalar disturbances. So, when the wheel was set in motion from a motor, it was kept in motion with the interactions it was having inside from the bucking coils/pm's. I'm almost sure I got the link from this forum but I cant seem to find it now. It seems all the good stuff remains in experimental status until the web page shuts down that was hosting it....

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for explanation Iotayodi .

@CosmicFarmer, for spesific direction of the coil, cloud buster or crystal making material provide more information.
                              Here is some:
                              http://www.nulpuntenergie.net/cloudb...tor-bijbel.pdf

It seems the direction of rotation determined the creation or dissapearance. Reverting the direction will change how human react.

Comment

Interesting link sucahyo. Thats what I mean by different disciplines working alone instead of together. They need to be in the same lab working everyday for any type of expediency. But unless your a Billionaire or the Government the cost is just too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X