Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnetic monopole arises when magnets repell each other.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigzidfit View Post
    Have a look at Boyd Bushman's "Apparatus and method for amplifying a magnetic beam" US Patent 5929732

Peace
    PJ
    Thanks for the patent.

Comment

Removed on second thoughts. Oyster's sweat should not be sniffed.

Regards.
      Last edited by barbosi; 03-02-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by barbosi View Post
        However, now I shall comment. The fact you say: this plane it won't make a monopole particle/body. It is a body because you have a drawing of it. And is not monopole as long you can draw it in two colours.
        And this idea is not new, has been around for about 50 years or more. The author is Walter Russell. Now you may continue speculating your idea or read what that man had to say.

Regards.
        It will indeed not make an actual particle but that's not the point. A magnetic dipole doesn't exists either (Gauss law) but yet we can determine the resulting field lines of something that has no physical shape or form. And these field lines actually have effect on other magnets. It doesn't have to "exist" to be used. As long as you have the formed field it's enough.

I also do not know Walter Russell. You could have helped by posting the relevant information of this man because I sure can't go look up his entire biography just to get what you're referring to.

But as a conclusion I give you the full right to not believe any of this. It's all talk and no experimental proofs. Can someone with two magnets and magnetic viewing film post a picture of the resulting shapes on the film?

I have already started thinking of methods of making a 3d spherical monopole. Like shown above. The ideas I have currently range from many coils surrounding the sphere to gyroscope kind of device that has spinning radially magnetized ring magnets.

Last edited by broli; 02-24-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
          You could have helped by posting the relevant information of this man because I sure can't go look up his entire biography just to get what you're referring to.
          One can show you the door, but you have to enter that door yourself.

It's been said: "Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell did meet and discuss their respective cosmologies. Tesla recognised the wisdom and power of Russells' teaching and urged Russell to lock up his knowledge in a safe for 1,000 years until man was ready for it."

Is going to be a long journey, and every journey starts with a first step.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
            I have already started thinking of methods of making a 3d spherical monopole. Like shown above. The ideas I have currently range from many coils surrounding the sphere to gyroscope kind of device that has spinning radially magnetized ring magnets.
            Why not go back to my message posted above and consider Pat. #4874346. This patent states that a number of geometries can be used. For instance, take a number of cone shaped coils and arrange them in a sphere, with the commonly connected points in the center.

Comment

Broli. A moejoe cell creates a magnetic field where one pole is in the center and other pole is on the surface of the sphere. It is just several concentric spheres locates one inside another. The inner sphere is connected to a negative terminal of the power supply and the outer sphere is connected to the positive terminal of the power supply. Resulting magnetic field has its poles on the inner sphere and outer sphere surface.
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                Why not go back to my message posted above and consider Pat. #4874346. This patent states that a number of geometries can be used. For instance, take a number of cone shaped coils and arrange them in a sphere, with the commonly connected points in the center.
                Sorry I missed that one. I just went through it and now I see where JNaudin had his designs from. He indeed proposes valuable things. But I don't get the levitation thing. If it's levitating why is there a string attached to it? Also with all his experience why didn't he make a design that makes permanent monopoles?

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                Broli. A moejoe cell creates a magnetic field where one pole is in the center and other pole is on the surface of the sphere. It is just several concentric spheres locates one inside another. The inner sphere is connected to a negative terminal of the power supply and the outer sphere is connected to the positive terminal of the power supply. Resulting magnetic field has its poles on the inner sphere and outer sphere surface.
                I had to research this device but I don't exactly get how the radial magnetic field is achieved in this cell. If I'm not wrong, electric charge moves from the outer to inner sphere or vice versa? Wouldn't the magnetic fields nearly cancel each other. This is the first result I get when I drew a few current paths with their fields.

Comment

Broli,
                  here's how I see it. I have read that magnetic field is actually a twisting/vortex motion of aether. A typical cylindric magnet has an vortexlike aether flow around it something like this:

Here's another picture:

Those aether movements manifest themselves physically as a magnetic field.
                  So, now let's look at an electron. An electron not only moves around the athom but is also spinning on it's axis, just like planets. When it spins, it also twists the surrounding aether along with it, just like a rotating ball in a bucket of thick liquid:

Electrons also have their north and south poles, just like earth. When a conductor is potentialized, the electron not only starts to move in a certain direction, but also aligns its poles with the rest of the electrons depending on the direction of the movement (voltage polarity). So, here is how the aether would look like if electron would travel through it in a straight line:

Now, imagine how the aether twist would look like if the electron travels though a coil.

The resulting twist in aether would create a vortex like movement with one end where the aether is sucked in and other end where it comes out. Those are the magnetic poles. So if an electron truly does this aether twisting, imagine what the resulting field would look like if you had a sphere connected to a negative terminal of the battery inside a bigger sphere that is connected to the positive terminal of the battery. If there is a conductir between the spheres, water, for example, electrons will start to travel from the inner sphere in all directions to the outer sphere. They all are spinning in the same direction, it is somewhat hard to imagine how the field would look like. It is easier to imagine it if we look at cylindrical type joecells, there we get a rotating magnetic field
                  Of course, I can be wrong. This is just how I think it is happening.

Comment

Wow I was exactly thinking of this too. "What happens with the spin of free electrons moving along an E-field". The thing I was wanting to get is that the electrons spin moment align with the electric field but I saw no reason why this would happen on its own. Sure they can spin radially along the electric field but they can also spin tangentially to the electric field. So they form nice circles around/in the spheres. Or they do nothing at all and remain chaotic.

Did experiments show this? Because there must be a reason why you said that. On the other hand this would have been big news as it would be a true 3d spherical monopole.

I'm confused now....

I used to say to people "Whatever you think of has been already thought of by someone else." This can't be much truer in this thread for myself.

Comment

Sorry, I have not made any tests on magnetic fields around my moe joe cell. It is just theory.
                      Have a look at this thread:
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-spm-lens.html

And look at this PDF:
                      http://www.nanomagnetics.us/Understa...0-2008-1.1.pdf

Some interesting info and pictures there
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

The fellow from nanomagnetics.us was on this forum at one time, maybe he's still reading. He found my post about the lens and joined.

I think there's still a thread about the lens or viewing the magnetic fields (I might have even started that thread)...just search.
                        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Jetjis, nice pictures and links for the twisting aether magnets. What I had in mind was almost the same. When I put a magnet on the TV, I did get those patterns too. When I turned the magnet, I then saw the individual and different N and S pole, how the textbook was wrong.

since a motor running develops backEMF, and all forces have an equal and opposite reaction ,I would imagine that the generation of one direction vortex would create the opposite direction vortex as a result, or out of balance. I always imagined the magnetic field as a very fine mist or spray constantly spinning around a center, which would hit anything not aligned with its spin and force them to line up. Seeing how a magnetic field is a good example of a quantum "imaginary number", and normal unmagnetized space is 100% equally chaotic, multiple fields in a single place could still exist and be coherent, as potentials, but we would need a new method other then looking at some iron sprinkles direction to really see.

Anyway, Good luck with that monopole. I don't think you're going to have success looking for a solid object that displays that characteristic, (unless you can use some of Bedini's negative time to bring a stronger future N pole ontop of a now current S pole) but what you might look into is transient phenomena along a magnetized plasma. something about entrained gas orbs. Anyway..

Peace!

Comment

Only a Suggestion.

Hows about you replace the Word Aether with Electrostatic.

That what what most did see a long Time ago as they did describe Aether, and seems it s allways the Saucer for any Cup
                            Lately seems Aether is good for all unknown Effects.

I am pretty sure beside, when someone would find soemthing like Aether, they would give the Child anyway a different Name.
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

it's look like parietal electrode used with MHD.

(sorry about translation : électrode pariétal in French)

Comment

Okay

So, two magnets repealing each other make;

--------------------------
                                n s n
                                n == s s == n
                                n s n
                                --------------------------

What does that do to the energy induced in a coil indicated by --- at it's peripheral, in terms of actual current and magnetic field?

I ask this because I don't know, and because it is pertinent to what I am about to try doing.

:-)
                                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Working...
                                X