Tesla's wireless electricity transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the other end is in Thunguska (Siberia) then it means something for sure
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Jetijs

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
      If the other end is in Thunguska (Siberia) then it means something for sure
      Now that would be something spookie .... I also noticed that "Camp Upton" Brookhaven National Laboratory with there "Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider" and the Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant is nearby .... is Long Island, NY on top of Marble or Granite and did he plan to use the rock as a reflector possibly

Glen
      Open Source Experimentalist
      Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Reply to Glen:

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
        I went back to the Google view to check it out again ..... I saw something kinda weird.

If you look at the Latitude and Longitude using the mouse pointer of where the ball on the top of the building was it's 40 56' 53.00" N (by) 72 53' 53.00" W originally built in a big open field ... looks orientated square N E S W on a perfect 53.00" am I seeing things or you think this means nothing where was the other end going to be ?? was it France ?? or do we know ??

Glen
        Originally the site was a 200 acre plot donated to Tesla by a James Warden, who had built a resort community named Wardenclyffe-On-Sound. So Tesla owned the land free and clear, but ownership of the facilities was most likely shared with the investors. Tesla may have sold off much of the land to developers in an effort to keep the facility afloat, or perhaps used it to obtain the mortgage from Boldt. Perhaps Boldt is the one who sold the land after calling in the $20,000 mortgage debt. If so, he probably made out like a bandit on the deal, even back in those days.

The plan was to build the second tower somewhere in or near Cornwall, England, with France as a possible second option.

The orientation was probably at the initiative of the architect, with Tesla's approval, and it seems that the building is laid parallel to Route 25A. Having the main building set back a ways from the highway afforded a reduction in noise and some sense of privacy. The tower had to be located not far from the main building, because of the conduits (and possible walkway) between the two structures, but the exact location of the tower was probably chosen for being the firmest ground on the property. Sandy soil down below would obviously not have afforded the kind of grip Tesla needed to "make the whole Earth tremble." All of Long Island was formed by a Glacial Moraine which deposited gravel and loose rock, with some of the rock being large boulders. Beneath Long Island are three major, and one minor aquifer, stacked one above another like layers in a cake, and it is estimated that there is enough water held there to flood all of Long Island's surface to a depth of 300 feet. That's a lot of water! And perhaps water plays an important role in Tesla's plan. After all, his plan was to use ELF transmissions below ground, and the US Navy has used ELF transmissions to send signals to submerged submarines. Evidently, water is a good medium for ELF waves. The US built two ELF stations - one at Escanaba Michigan, close to the Great Lakes, and another at Clam Lake, Wisconsin, an area with vast natural water resources. Both were decommissioned in 2004, apparently due to ecological concerns. VLF frequencies are now used for one way communications to our strategic submarine fleet, and the only such station on the East coast is at Cutler, Maine, about 30 miles from my summer cottage. The VLF station is at the Atlantic Ocean and uses 26 towers ranging from 799 to 997.5 feet in height. At night, all lit up with blinking red lights, they are an impressive sight from the hilltop overlooking the lake where my cottage is located.
        Last edited by rickoff; 01-14-2009, 12:33 PM. Reason: added info
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

At&T old overseas Radio Tranmission system

This is somewhat related in that rather than power transmission. Early radio traffic to Europe from US was a marvel...

Here is a link to the NJ facility which was a behive during WWII for radio traffic to western Europe and early ship to shore telecom

AT&T Long Lines: Ocean Gate, NJ

This site has several sub links showing orientation and antennae information. These early transmission facilities were directional and from its start in the 30 till its closure in 99 many versions of transmission systems for radio passed thru here.

Since radio transmission has come a long way many of the principles have been consolidated to concentrated high power location. Vs the old decentralized approach.

Regrettably power transmission has not graduated like radio and telecom to higher forms of technology.
          Last edited by wpage; 01-14-2009, 12:25 PM.
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

Rick - Location really a mistake ??

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            Originally the site was a 200 acre plot donated to Tesla by a James Warden, who had built a resort community named Wardenclyffe-On-Sound. So Tesla owned the land free and clear, but ownership of the facilities was most likely shared with the investors. Tesla may have sold off much of the land to developers in an effort to keep the facility afloat, or perhaps used it to obtain the mortgage from Boldt. Perhaps Boldt is the one who sold the land after calling in the $20,000 mortgage debt. If so, he probably made out like a bandit on the deal, even back in those days.

The plan was to build the second tower somewhere in or near Cornwall, England, with France as a possible second option.

The orientation was probably at the initiative of the architect, with Tesla's approval, and it seems that the building is laid parallel to Route 25A. Having the main building set back a ways from the highway afforded a reduction in noise and some sense of privacy. The tower had to be located not far from the main building, because of the conduits (and possible walkway) between the two structures, but the exact location of the tower was probably chosen for being the firmest ground on the property.
            Hi Rick,
            I couldn't put my finger on it but sometime I surf the web like I'm in Hawaii and get the big one and some times I loose it .... being in Oregon and having had to learn to use a compass at a early age hiking and later "sailing" in my 31' Pearson or getting really lost. I've been places that the compass needle goes around like a top on land or water and have came to the conclusion that maybe this is due to the association of the Earths "tropical year frequency" and the "magnetic" geological mineral structure or composition.

Tesla & The Great Pyramid
            Nikola Tesla & Wireless Technology: Wardenclyffe Tower

In the work of quite a number of important theorists, including Christopher Dunn, it has been suggested that the Great Pyramid was originally built to be an active power plant. That the primary base-line dimension of the structure is harmonically integrated to the earth via a 1/14400 ratio, and that the latitude placement has been shown to possess a most decisive association to the Earth tropical year frequency also; there is indeed significant support for this idea.

It can be shown that the arc length distance separating Wardenclyffe Tower from the equator of the Earth has the same sort of harmonic affinity to the full equatorial circumference of the Earth, as the Colorado Springs site itself was shown to have with respect to the Great Pyramid.

One that links the placement of the Great Pyramid and its associated Earth tropical year connection, to the very spot chosen by Tesla for his own power plant, and does so via the well noted progression of the ancient Babylonian Sexagesimal System. It is a simple connection, but one that is highly suggestive; and indicative of the fact that he had a very special reason for choosing the Knob Hill site that is not readily recognised: he needed to position his power plant on such a latitude as gave him a favourable energetic arc length displacement from the equator of the Earth.

If the placement of the Wardenclyffe Tower is in fact there because of the "tropical year frequency" connection, just several miles away is a "HUGE" scientific installation called Camp Upton "Brookhaven National Laboratory" with the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider and numerous other science facilities (Google Earth). Is this on the same Earth "tropical year frequency" arc or maybe a small refinement of the Wardenclyffe Tower location? If so there are now two points in the arc located and other points within the "arc" could be found and tapped into, and what is going on in "Brookhaven"??

Brookhaven National Laboratory - A Passion for Discovery

Hum ... more questions now, now what ....

Best,
            Glen
            Attached Files
            Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 01-15-2009, 01:18 AM. Reason: added "Brookhaven" link

Comment

Humm .....

If you take the location in Egypt where the "Great Pyramid" of Giza is -
              29 degrees 58' 50.96" N
              31 degrees 09' 00.00" E

and the location in Shoreham, NY where the "Wardenclyffe Tower" was -
              40 degrees 56' 50.30" N
              72 degrees 53' 55.60" W

on a "globe" not a flat map draw a line between the "Great Pyramid" and "Wardenclyffe Tower" .... the line will go through France ..... and then Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4SN, U.K. the proposed second tower site -
              50 degrees 09' 12.90" N
              05 degrees 05' 43.46" W

Is there a program available to put in Latitudes and Longitudes and come up with a complete line or arc around the earth to see where this path goes ?? It appears if you keep going south from New York your going through it appears Louisiana - Texas area .... nothing there right ... then toward Mexico City, Mexico??

Hum .... a lot more questions now ..... "Brookhaven" .....

Glen
              Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 01-15-2009, 06:48 AM. Reason: detail change

Comment

Reply to Glen:

Is there a program available to put in Latitudes and Longitudes and come up with a complete line or arc around the earth to see where this path goes ??

Glen
                It's entirely likely that Delorme Map Company has such a program available. DeLorme - Contact Us Delorme also has the world's largest rotating 3D globe, which is located about 15 miles from me, in Freeport, Maine. Here's a description and photo of it, and yes - those are people that you see standing below it. It's pretty neat, and you can walk all around it and go up above it on walkways at two higher levels.

The Guinness World Record Holder
                Eartha is a 3-dimensional scale model of our earth with mountains and landforms in full 3D, that rotates and revolves, simulating the earth’s real movements. Eartha was given the title of "World's Largest Revolving/Rotating Globe" by the editors of the Guinness Book of World Records in 1999, and still holds that record today. It measures 41.5 ft in diameter. Unveiled July 23, 1998 Eartha took two years to build and represents earth as it is seen from space. It rotates and revolves on a specially designed and built mechanized, cantilever arm.

You might also take a look at the software offered here: Motherplanet FAQ

Rick
                Last edited by rickoff; 01-15-2009, 10:49 AM. Reason: additional link
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

I've been really interested in wireless electricity transmission as of late. Lots of great information in this thread. Thanks for the resources.
                  "We believe that electricity exists, because the electric company keeps sending us bills for it, but we cannot figure out how it travels inside wires." - Dave Berry

Check out my renewable energy blog.

Comment

To Rick

Rick,

Thanks so much for the information, I'm finding this quite fascinating and reading that Tesla had technical difficulties makes me wonder during the 1900's him using math and a sextant to calculate the possible location in Shoreham, NY. for the "Wardenclyffe Tower" what might have happened and why the military was really involved in the towers destruction overseen by the FBI.

Could he have been off by the physical location that he chose, with maybe the latitude and longitude actually being several miles away at the "Brookhaven National Laboratory" and was relocated after Tesla worked for the US government. The published information on the "Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider" is they actually created a black hole ..... Tesla described all sorts of strange new things at the time using his new technology like possible time travel for one .... this "Brookhaven" is a big facility with reportedly 3 or 4 nuclear reactors on site at least 100x more power than Teslas 10 to 12 million volts he used.

I imagine if this "tropical year frequency" ark actually exists it has to be several miles wide if Tesla was going use it to light the Atlantic ocean from New York to England, and the equipment must be at least under it for the maximum efficiency.

Good stuff

Glen
                    Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 01-15-2009, 10:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Update

If you take the location in Egypt where the "Great Pyramid" of Giza is -
                      29 degrees 58' 50.96" N
                      31 degrees 09' 00.00" E

and the location in Shoreham, NY where the "Wardenclyffe Tower" was -
                      40 degrees 56' 50.30" N
                      72 degrees 53' 55.60" W

on a "globe" not a flat map draw a line between the "Great Pyramid" and "Wardenclyffe Tower" .... the line will go through France ..... and then Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4SN, U.K. the proposed second tower site -
                      50 degrees 09' 12.90" N
                      05 degrees 05' 43.46" W
                      After checking into "Brookhaven National Laboratory" it's supplying a detector called "Atlas" into the new "Large Hadron Collider" in Cern, Switzerland (France) near the "Super Photon Synchrotron" site elevation 1493 feet.

Large Hadron Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...t_CERN_map.svg

The "Atlas" detector will be used for "origins of mass" and "extra dimensions" in the "Large Hadron Collider" but .... the "Super Photon Synchrotron" is the only referred to site on "Google Earth" in Cern, Switzerland (Collider ring France and Switzerland Science Laboratory) at -
                      46 degrees 14' 05.59" N (Located in France)
                      06 degrees 02' 34.98" E (Located in France)

Ah ... now the best part ...on a "globe" not a flat map draw a line between the "Great Pyramid" and "Wardenclyffe Tower" (plus or minus the "Brookhaven" syndrome) .... the line will go through Cern, Switzerland (France border) ..... Falmouth, Cornwall England ..... to Shorham, New York .

Yep .... call me crazy but it's true, should I be now looking for the MIB now??

I'm still checking into software to connect the dots or points for the arc but so far whats available is very expensive ....

Glen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

added - new tower in Cern France-Switzerland

added - "Cern" map with added arrows at bottom near "D35" red arrow Super Photon Synchroton blue arrow tower location
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 01-18-2009, 11:15 AM. Reason: Cern, Switzerland (France Border) & "Atlas" detector correction

Comment

I am not sure what you are plotting here, coordinate wise, but when I do a line in Google Earth from Giza to Wardenclyffe Tower based on those long/lat numbers, the line does not go through England or Switzerland, far from it. The arc crosses over Italy (the Boot), Corsica, and France.

Am I wrong or are you plotting some different system here?
                        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Improve wireless power transmission

Hey guys, not sure you have seen this Patent, but I find it interesting.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wire Length In Coil

Tesla often only supplied enough information in his patents to legally protect a specific invention. The actual *skill* part of it was sometimes spread out over several patents.

For instance, in the specifications for his Velocity Transformer (Pat. #593,138) he states:

I employ a length of secondary which is approximately one-quarter of the wave length of the electrical disturbance in the circuit including the secondary coil, based on the velocity of the propagation of the electrical disturbances through such circuit…..

If this can be correlated to his wireless power transmission coils, then the length of the wire in each coil would be 1/4 the frequency's wavelength in the copper medium.

Comment

Humm ... amigo

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                              I am not sure what you are plotting here, coordinate wise, but when I do a line in Google Earth from Giza to Wardenclyffe Tower based on those long/lat numbers, the line does not go through England or Switzerland, far from it. The arc crosses over Italy (the Boot), Corsica, and France.

Am I wrong or are you plotting some different system here?
                              Hi amigo,

I only have the standard Google Earth which isn't that accurate for arc's so I've read ... the cheepest software fair accuracy arc and low details (everywhere but the USA) available from DeLorme Sales & Service is $99.00 US (Topo USA 7.0) to go from Giza to Giza around the world through each site separately -

1) Wardenclyffe Tower site
                              2) Brookhaven National Laboratory site
                              3) Colorado Springs site
                              4) ?? Thunguska (Siberia) ??
                              5) ??

The best software with the highest accuracy arc and detail I was quoted $799.00 US for a 60 GB file.

The other thing of concern is how wide the field of influence is .... 2 miles wide a 100 miles wide .... to get the full benefit of this phenomenon if it actually exists.

I maybe crazy like I said .. which would be a relief

I'm still curious about "Brookhaven" though .... you can see what looks like a huge circular grounding grid just south of the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider facility, they usually have access for these things a short distance away for replacement, testing and maintenance to keep the resistance down to a minimum especially on highly sensitive equipment.

Glen

The latitude and longitude for the "Super Photon Synchrotron" is actually in France that I posted earlier the "Large Hadron Collider" is in Switzerland and France the Science Laboratory is in Cern, Switzerland on the border of France.

Sorry for any confusion
                              Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 01-16-2009, 08:17 AM. Reason: added Swiss - France clearification

Comment

I have done quite alot of work on single-wired transmission. I have not tried any pancake coil in the primary yet, but I do not believe this is important.

The best way to start with is probably to: 1) replicate Tesla's experiments and read through Tesla's literatures on single-wired transmission, and 2) read through Avramenko's patents.

I don't think you will get any new information from Konstantin Meyl's work. His so-called wireless demonstration may well be based on an ordinary radio transmission system. His single-wired transmission is apparently based on an incorrect assumption. I might be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X