Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1938 Aerial Photographs

Hi All,

Here is some 1938 aerial photographs of Tesla's Wardenclyffe Laboratory from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture I found that is really good for those "Urban Explorers" that want usable dated accurate information. As you can see the 200 acre lot, dirt roads everywhere including 25A in front of Tesla's laboratory and the railroad station of course the transmission tower is missing ....

The other site I have posted about earlier in this thread is the "Telefunken" Sayville area another very important place Tesla worked at and is a restricted area today. The site towers are visible, roads and building locations ....

Ill be posting more of the Long Island, New York areas that are in this thread as soon as I can decipher the grid maps and geographical markers from 70 years ago

Glen
    Open Source Experimentalist
    Open Source Research and Development

Comment

• Gardiner Island - Secret Military Base

Hi All,
      I have found additional information on the secret military base that was on Gardiner's Island through aerial photographs from "Google Earth" and also -

Microsoft Live Maps
      1938 Aerial Photographs of Suffolk County, N.Y.

The information that has already been posted on Gardiner Island that has been found is -
      1) Airport with two runways
      2) Lookout Tower Building with bunker
      3) Mansion with bunker
      4) Underwater power source cable crossing from main land Long Island 2.5 miles
      5) Power House near historic Windmill
      6) "TWO" 600 foot heavy duty docks ( one more additionally found )
      7) Restricted air space lifted June 29,1995 by U. S. Navy because it has determined that this restricted airspace area is no longer necessary to support Department of Defense missions.

RED DOT - 600 foot long heavy duty dock

RED DOT - 600 foot long dock
      YELLOW DOT - Mansion with bunker
      BLUE DOT - Lookout Tower Building with bunker

RED DOT - 600 foot long dock ( 41 5' 30.63"N, 72 7' 03.98"W )
      GREEN DOT - Power house near historic Windmill

RED DOT - 600 foot long dock ( 41 05' 29.64"N, 72 08' 19.06"W )

The power supply end located on Long Island is really near "Camp Fireplace" originally a US Navy military base which today is a "Girls Summer Camp" with some ruins remaining.

RED DOT - 600 foot long dock ( 41 03' 07.71"N, 72 09' 19.31"W )
      PINK DOT - Camp Fireplace

1938 Aerial photographs from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture notice the buildings and roads but at this time no dock is visible ....

As you can see the direct links from the main land of Long Island to Gardiner's Island the only record of any use by the military is what you see from these photos. The big question is what could the US military do on a privately owned Island that the military has full control of from about 1929 for years and theres no record of it.

Any Guesses ??

Regards,
      Glen
      Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 04-04-2009, 03:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Reply to Glen:

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
        The big question is what could the US military do on a privately owned Island that the military has full control of from about 1929 for years and theres no record of it.

Any Guesses ??
        Well, let's see ...... maybe they were looking for Captain Kidd's buried treasure? All kidding aside (pun intended) though, this probably would have been an ideal site to carry out the so-called "Philadelphia Experiment," as you have suggested. What was done there afterwards, though, is wide open to speculation and not likely to be revealed in our lifetimes, if ever. Whatever it was, they definitely wanted their operations to be away from prying eyes. I wonder how the Navy would explain the 600 foot docks if you were to make an inquiry? I also wonder why the docks don't show up in Google Earth images?

Rick
        Last edited by rickoff; 04-04-2009, 09:08 AM.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Reply to Rick

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
          Well, let's see ...... maybe they were looking for Captain Kidd's buried treasure? All kidding aside (pun intended) though, this probably would have been an ideal site to carry out the so-called "Philadelphia Experiment," as you have suggested. What was done there afterwards, though, is wide open to speculation and not likely to be revealed in our lifetimes, if ever. Whatever it was, they definitely wanted their operations to be away from prying eyes. I wonder how the Navy would explain the 600 foot docks if you were to make an inquiry? I also wonder why the docks don't show up in Google Earth images?

Rick
          Hi Rick,

This place is a strange area of interest, it appears that there was a lot going on here we don't know as you say, to put the 600 foot long docks in is quite a task, but to remove them under low tide levels as not to see them is something else again. The US government is like a magician making you look at the hand you see something happening in but with the other hand they take your watch, keep things in the open and spread dis-information around covering the tracks to what really was going on ..... Montauk and Gardiner Island could have been one of those.

It's quite a contrast to look at Russia and see things that the USA would never leave around like on Long island, most everything has been removed areas turned into private marinas, country clubs, hotels, mansions, girls camps and the State Parks the best cover of all.

The comment you made about asking the Navy about the docks is a great idea and I will write them a letter and see what happens , a request like that could have a interesting outcome with the details I have found to see them try to explain it away.

The one dock on the NW corner of Gardiner's Island that I just found is visible on "Google Earth" surprisingly enough ..... barely though at 41 05' 29.64"N, 72 08' 19.06"W should put you right on top of the image. I don't know why there is such a difference in the "aerial" satellite images other than maybe time of year the angle of the sun time of day or just the tidal level it is a good question although. The 1938 images have been a tremendous help and some photographs are really clear it's just the order in which they were taken and what direction is confusing at times, the Montauk area is a good example ..... I'm working on that now and have found a area of buildings that are gone now and a large crater is in it's place like a explosion ??

The last thing I saw looking at what I just posted is the "Girls Camp" in the 1938 aerial photographs if you rotate the building complex that is near the beach ..... rotating and looking in from Long Island sound the two buildings appear to be shaped as a Greek "OMEGA" and a Roman numeral "ONE" ( Omega One ) this can be verified by going to 1938 Aerial Photographs of Suffolk County, N.Y. to the "Gardiners Island West" image #4-90 (.sid file). This would be really weird being I found the "OMEGA" building on Baltra Island the ground reference building near the Equator ....

Best Regards,
          Glen

Comment

• No country for old men here

Things have changed...
            Transmissions
            Some of the locations we have discussed here. Tuckerton, NJ. Montauk, NY. New Brunswick NJ. Were chosen years ago not by satellite views but by geophysical charactaristic. Vertical hights and line of sight vectoring as well as availabilty at the time for horizontal transmission or vector transmission of pulse energy. These were added value locations for Tesla and seekers of places to site plan.
            Docks
            Having some experience in military operations here it seems the thread may be running amok with some imaginings here on old time moorings and historical docking facilities...
            Certainly things have changed in many ways in neary 100 years of nautical stearage and landings. The age of sail has passed and who knows what is next. To think that these early docks were anything but places for delivering ammo and fuel is rediculous.
            Not to take anything away from the genius of early masters of electricity lets not fantacise regarding what was then and now...

The task ahead is to take the knowledge we have and discover what is now. To forge ahead and solve current problems.

There is no secret buried with these old men. It is up to you to find the answers
            "But ye shall receive power..."
            Acts 1:8

Comment

• reply to wpage

Originally posted by wpage View Post
              Things have changed...
              Transmissions
              Some of the locations we have discussed here. Tuckerton, NJ. Montauk, NY. New Brunswick NJ. Were chosen years ago not by satellite views but by geophysical charactaristic. Vertical hights and line of sight vectoring as well as availabilty at the time for horizontal transmission or vector transmission of pulse energy. These were added value locations for Tesla and seekers of places to site plan.
              Docks
              Having some experience in military operations here it seems the thread may be running amok with some imaginings here on old time moorings and historical docking facilities...
              Certainly things have changed in many ways in neary 100 years of nautical stearage and landings. The age of sail has passed and who knows what is next. To think that these early docks were anything but places for delivering ammo and fuel is rediculous.
              Not to take anything away from the genius of early masters of electricity lets not fantacise regarding what was then and now...

The task ahead is to take the knowledge we have and discover what is now. To forge ahead and solve current problems.

There is no secret buried with these old men. It is up to you to find the answers
              Hey wpage,

The reason on some of the locations I have been discussing here they are in direct relationship to the one hundred and twenty "Wye" (Y) connected circular arks per phase A - B - C for a total of 360 connected circular arks within a 5x5 or 10 mile wide centered magnetical flux line and the connection between them in conjunction with the equator at one degree increments. This is in reference to the "Omega" copper top building on Baltra Island ( 00 28' 2.50"S, 90 17' 1.71"W ) is being used as a ground reference with a "Google Earth" blue reference square by Google using the Geographic Web Tab is located on the equator at W90 30' and building orientated accordingly at the proper angle to intersect the blue square.

"Google Earth" KMZ file download World "Y" Magnet Flux Lines Points

As for the 70 year old docks I understand what your saying but .... I didn't go into the eight other 600 foot long docks found that seven are within 500 - 1000 feet of a railroad track or roads for delivering ammo and fuel .....

41 02' 31.67"N, 71 51' 56.23"W Fort Pond Bay
              41 02' 28.44"N, 71 58' 07.34"W "
              41 02' 31.98"N, 71 58' 28.98"W "
              41 02' 21.80"N, 72 00' 05.90"W Napeague Bay
              41 01' 51.74"N, 72 00' 39.36"W "
              41 01' 43.12"N, 72 00' 50.31"W "
              41 01' 20.40"N, 72 01' 24.90"W "
              40 59' 49.07"N, 72 06' 41.71"W

Using "Google Earth" ( latitude and longitude ) visible with
              Microsoft Live Maps

These docks I can understand nothing special ...... it's the privately 1929 bankrupted owned of "Gardiner Island" with two of the exact same 600 foot long docks and the main land power supply from Long Island two and a half (2.5) miles under water ..... other posted items ..... for what ? This is unusual and there are several items unexplained that Nikola Tesla was involved in like radar, submarine communication and Philadelphia Experiment during this time possibility that this may be one of the locations, I don't know but to bury it just can't, to may weird facts . But to say this is a place to deliver ammo and fuel respectfully I can't agree with, not here ..... anywhere but "Gardiner Island".

The last thing is I'm trying to get a hold of a vacuum machine to make the Nikola Tesla's patent #454,622 Fig. 3 "Tube" to replicate the "black box" used to power the 1932 Pierce Arrow. The machine I want is over $4,000.00 US and will take some time for me to get it for my "glass blower" son and son in law to make it and some other items, unless there is someone out there that knows a better or cheaper way to make vacuum tubes.

Best Regards,
              Glen
              Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 04-04-2010, 08:51 PM. Reason: added Baltra Island (Latitude and Longitude)

Comment

• I see it now in Google Earth - barely visible, and still can't make out the one at Home Pond area. Probably a combination of factors creating poor penetration visibility - pollution, algae, seaweed, and whatever. The sea coloration is much lighter in the Microsoft maps too, and that gives a better contrast for the dock to stand out somewhat.
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Part-2 Fort Hero - Montauk - Long Island, NY

Well I covered last half of Camp Hero from 1942 until today
                  Post #153 , the first half of the transition from Fort Hero before 1941 is new information.

In several other postings I talked about Nikola Tesla's involvement with Telefunken Post #102 and with a 1921 photograph at the Marconi transmitter in New Brunswick, NJ to be "RCA" a General Electric subsidiary ran by David Sarnoff and in Jan 1930 the President and CEO of the newly formed "RCA" company. Post #111

The photographs I am posting again for the aerial images are from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture in 1938 1938 Aerial Photographs of Suffolk County, N.Y. Montauk Point map # 2-87 "NORTH POINTING DOWN" ( kept orientation the same ), top facility is a Coast Guard Station (Atlantic Ocean), center facility Fort Hero (Long Island tip), bottom possible Navy station. There is no 1943 Camp Hero complexes in the center Montaulk area high ground where the now standing AN-FPS-35 radar tower is built in 1960.

Red Dots - Fill Area
                  Yellow Dot - Navy Facility ?
                  Green Dot - Bunker Area
                  Purple Dots - Antenna System ? ( follows road both sides for miles )
                  (close up)

Now the "Google Earth" view "NORTH POINTING DOWN" the sand rock dirt fill area is quite large so the Montaulk bunker complex is much larger than just for four 16" gun emplacements and several other smaller ones, many bunker areas must be several stories deep with connecting tunnels between them. The complex at the bottom is gone as in a crater possibly blown up.

Now this is part speculation but during the transition from Fort Hero 1941 and Camp Hero 1942 and beyond was the attack on "Pearl Harbor" the information that transpired is well documented and a movie made called "Tora! Tora! Tora!" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tora!_Tora!_Tora! some interesting facts came to light with transmissions from the Japanese, the American intelligence notes that the final message instructs the Japanese Ambassador to destroy their code machines after they decode the last of the 14 messages, an ominous point that was to be transmitted to Hawaii on a possible pending attack this was the responsibility of the ARMY to use there "Marconi Based" equipment to transmit the information. The Army had "Atmospheric" conditions that made it unable to send the message by wireless and instead of using the Navy "Telefunken Based" equipment [Quote] "do you think there atmospheric conditions are any better" [End Quote] the Army sent the message coded by teletype machine ...... arriving late.

Now Sarnoff became president of RCA on January 3, 1930, succeeding General James Harbord. On May 30 the company was involved in an antitrust case concerning the original radio patent pool (Marconi - Telefunken). Sarnoff's tenacity and intelligence were able to negotiate an outcome where RCA was no longer partly owned by Westinghouse and General Electric, giving him final say in the company's affairs.

At the onset of World War II, Sarnoff served on Eisenhower's communications staff, overseeing the construction of a radio transmitter that was powerful enough to reach all of the allied forces in Europe ( "Riverhead" 2 miles from Tesla Wardenclyffe transmitter station ) , arranging expanded radio circuits for NBC to transmit news from the invasion of France in June 1944.

He campaigned for, and received, the honorary title of Brigadier General, and thereafter preferred to be known as "General Sarnoff".

Picture source: The David Sarnoff Library at David Sarnoff Library

When did David Sarnoff enlist in the Army ..... he gets a Brigadier General promotion from Eisenhower, I thought this type of military title took years of dedicated service, we loose half the Pacific Navy fleet, the Air Force a division of the Army gets Montauk for a new military base. Maybe this is why after WW11 when the Navy pulled out of Long Island they left with a "big bang" destroying ten (10) six hundred foot long docks and a once facility now a crater. There is no love between the Army and Navy .......

Regards,
                  Glen
                  Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 04-21-2009, 07:19 PM. Reason: spelling - grammer

Comment

• Remote Powered Electrodeless Light Bulb

Hi All,

I found a patent that hasn't been posted on the forum yet it's #6,476,565 November 5, 2002 by a Michael Charles Kaminski of Colorado Springs, Colorado. This was a patent that was cross referenced in the "Citation's" with several of Nikola Tesla's wireless patents.

Remote powered electrodeless light bulb - Google Patents

Abstract
                    The present invention 10 discloses a remote powered electrodeless light bulb 12 and an RF transmitter 14. The bulb 12 requires no electrical connection and will not burn out, can be submerged into water without causing electrocution, is safe and non toxic and has many uses. The bulb 12 may be of any size or shape, and is filled with inert argon gas and or other inert gases under vacuum. The transmitter 12 emits an RF field from a distance of 1 to 25 feet and comprises a variable frequency adjustment knob 16, an output power field adjustment knob 18 and a special effects transmitter knob 20 for changing the pulse/strobe rate. Also shown is a power source 22, a base 24, which may be made of metal, a chassis ground wire 26, an antenna 28, and a transmitter housing 30. Clear or colored glass or plastic 32 material of any shape or size form the wall of the bulb 12 and may be impregnated on its inner surface with fluorescent compound 34 and argon gas 36 and or multiple gases to produce...

Citations
                    Patent Number - Title - Issue date
                    454622 (unknown) Jun 1891
                    455069 (unknown) Jun 1891
                    2179601 (unknown) Nov 1939
                    3705319 (unknown) Dec 1972
                    3860854 (unknown) Jan 1975
                    4427922 Electrodeless light source Jan 24, 1984
                    4675577 Electrodeless fluorescent lighting system Jun 23, 1987
                    4910439 Luminaire configuration for electrodeless high intensity discharge lamp Mar 20, 1990
                    5191460 UV source for high data rate secure communication Mar 2, 1993
                    5866991 Induction lamp with oppositely oriented coil winding layers Feb 2, 1999
                    5886479 Precession of the plasma torus in electrodeless lamps by non-mechanical means Mar 23, 1999
                    5905343 Inductively coupled incandescent light bulb May 18, 1999
                    6051922 Electrodeless low-pressure mercury vapour discharge lamp employing a high frequency magnetic field having a layer of aluminum oxide particles Apr 18, 2000

Regards,
                    Glen

Comment

• Modern Mechanix and Inventions (July 1934)

Hi All,

I found a great original magazine article in "Modern Mechanix and Inventions" (July 1934) a Nikola Tesla Interview by ALFRED ALBELLI, it's six pages long talking about electricity transmitted by "radio".

Radio Power will Revolutionize the World

In the interview he talks about radio waves, his three electrode tubes with the principles that were released in 1892 (patent #454,622 April 25,1891), his finding of cosmic rays while investigating "Roentgen" rays and radioactivity in 1899. There is also him stating that his high potential vacuum tube in 1896 was one of his best inventions and that Colorado Springs was the only wireless plant "at the time".

It's a good indication through reading this material that there is merit to following Nikola Tesla's involvement in "radio" as it appears to be his work toward wireless power transmission and that the Shoreham "Wardenclyffe" transmission tower was never the end to his experiments in this field, just a stopping off point.

[Tesla Article Quote]
                      The scientific man does not aim at a immediate result. He does not expect that his advance ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like a Planter - for the future. His duty is to lay a foundation for those who are to come, and to point the way. He lives and labors and hopes.
                      [End Quote]

The reality and vision of a 78 year old genius.

Enjoy,
                      Glen

Comment

• Radio Power will Revolutionize the World

Hi everyone,

I found a PDF file of the "Modern Mechanix" - July 1934, Nikola Tesla Interview by ALFRED ALBELLI, the six page long Radio Power will Revolutionize the World, electrical transmission by "radio". (previous posting update)

"Modern Mechanix" July 1934

There is also a site that has information on over 96 known articles and publications of Nikola Tesla's interviews or about his work.

Tesla Publications

Glen

Comment

• Montauk info

Hi Glen,
                          I just stumbled on this, and I think you will love it.

Montauk

The first half of it is relevant. Be sure to be well seated before undertaking this read...

Keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks

Guy

Comment

• reply to Altair

Originally posted by Altair View Post
                            Hi Glen,
                            I just stumbled on this, and I think you will love it.

Montauk

The first half of it is relevant. Be sure to be well seated before undertaking this read...

Keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks

Guy
                            Hey Guy,

Thank You for the link and welcome to Energetic Forums, I had to read the first half of the article of highlights from MCF: Quinn on Montauk II twice just to let it sink in somewhat because of the locations that I have found with the help of other members here have more importance than one would realize on face value. When I originally started this quest on Tesla's wireless electricity transmission it was my hope to find answers and all there were was more questions, why things for this inventor of so many important things ended the way it did. I'm sure now that Nikola Tesla's fate was destined for him by others that had already started to shape the industrial age years before he arrived.

The ones I'm talking about are the Whitney Family, Perkins Family, Phelps Family, Bundy Family, Taft Family, Wadsworth Family, Lord Family, Gilman Family, Harriman Family (Railroads), Rockefeller Family (Standard Oil), Payne Family (Standard Oil), Davison Family (J.P. Morgan), Weyerhaeuser Family (Lumber), Pillsbury Family (Flour Milling), Sloane Family (Retail) these are just a select few names that I found that ran there agendas to shape and organize everything as they are today.

I have found many things that have surprised even me from a "grasshopper" plague disappearing in Colorado Springs, Colorado to the findings at "Gardiner Island" in New York and the actual reshaping of land on the Northern end of Long Island at Montauk, New York with the 10's of thousands of cubic yards of sand dirt and rock fill, not to mention what may have floated away that came from the secret underground facilities there and so many things in between.

How many real friends did Nikola Tesla have he could trust .... not many it seems, politicians possibly only two United States Presidents, Theodore Roosevelt and his cousin Franklin D. Roosevelt. One thing I have seen is some information on the day after Tesla's mysterious death, he was to meet with President Franklin Roosevelt and his wife Eleanor for a engagement or meeting of some kind, and Tesla didn't show up or call and thats why the FBI and Navy Intelligence went to his hotel the next day starting the documentation hide and seek government game that was semi de-classified in 1987.

Where the end is I have no clue at this time, some say I'm chasing ghosts, to me and others I'm following a hero trying to find his foot steps and hopefully just a few of his secrets. Finding the "Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil" TOY is posted in another thread may have some clues to the wireless transmission of electricity and the link you gave me has me digesting and thinking again on areas to search on this quest.

Best Regards,
                            Glen
                            Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 04-23-2009, 11:24 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

• Thanks Glen,

you haven't choosen the simplest subject for research, that's for sure...
                              I just hope that article will help you fill some voids. The docks might have been built for the submarines, then also used for the philadelphia experiment.

Anyway, the more we learn, the more we realize how much we have been duped and mistreated. It's almost depressing. Cattle gets treated much better than we are, really.

I have discovered the sites on free energy just 3 months ago, so I spend a lot of my free time "catching-up" with all the suppressed technology. Sometimes I get sidetracked by other interesting subjects, as this one here, but I'm not really into historical research.

However, I really admire your perspicacity and how you have managed to use old & new photographic data to accomplish your research. You and Rick are an example of great teamwork, a model for all to follow. I wish more people would know about the forums on free energy.

Much better times lie ahead for the world, although I think it will get worse before we reach the golden age. We just have to be ready and keep an open mind. Those in power, who have suppressed our advancement in knowledge, have really committed the worst cime in the history of civilisation.
                              I hope justice will prevail.

In the meantime, I'll continue checking my favorite threads, and learn as much as I can.

Regards,

Guy

Comment

• Thanks for the link, Guy. You were right, it is a long read but a very interesting one. It fits quite well with the things we have been discussing here, and also agrees in large part with the many "theories" that I have come to accept as realistic and reasonable explanations for the strange, mysterious, and often questionable happenings of the past.

Thanks for your participation, and best regards to you,

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X