Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Luc !

Bonjour Luc,

What you have shown in your 2 last videos looks so incredible that I couldn't say anything !!

You use no earth, no aerial, but with fluo tube we could see clearly that you had radiant energy outside your coil ...

Even the most surprising after the simplicity of your circuit is that you can show that the radiant energy is localised !!!
    nothing at the beggining of the coil, but light near the end of the coil !!

actually I was just waiting you put a next video with your filament light, plus a motor, a heater, and a few fluo tubes lighting around !
    but may be the radiant energy that you can extract is limited.

when you have your coils charging the caps, did a fluo tube light if you bring it next to a coil, and did this influence the cap charging ?

It looks you have been given a large piece of the puzzle )

i wish i wasn't on travel to immediatly build and test one of your setup !!

Aromaz was doing great steps forward, but your dual oscillator idea looks even easier to put on work.

i'll try not to forget to put you some replies when i'm amazed by your videos!

great job,
    que la force soit avec toi Luc !
    we will win and help many people on this earth, with great benevolant like you Luc!

Congratulations!

5 stars for Luc !

MDG

Comment

Luc, maybe you can try a ground wire with a diode attached to the positive terminal of the cap? In Bedini SSG's this increases the charging rate. Just take a ground wire, attach a diode on the end of the wire and attach the diode cathode to the cap positive terminal. Like tis: Ground wire>>> diode anode>>> diode cathode>>> cap positive
      Thanks!
      BTW, just ordered the remaining parts for this circuit
      It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

A thousand thanks to Lucie !

Hi Luc,

I just learned on overunity.com that you were giving all your time on the free energy projects, so I think we could help you also financially, as we can, because if you take a new job we will have one less freedom fighter on duty!

Myself I'm not rich, because I just started a new business and spend also a lot of time for freedom fighting (I try to launch a new website to help educate people Tesla3.com Index - MDG 2009, but still have not enough time for this particular project ...).

So to make it short, I want to sponsor your work with 100 Euros monthly. I know it's very little, but I hope to have more to give soon

Paypal would be the easiest way for me to send you the money, and the cheapest way also; they charge only 1 Euro to send 100 Euros from Paypal account to Paypal account.

My only condition is that you keep my contact details secret, and I'll do the same for yours.

I see that you are a great experimenter and that you can do better than me.
        I wasted already money by experimenting myself, without big results because of lack of time and knowledge, so I think it's better I give this money to you to do the research ) Like that I just have to watch and relax

Sincerely I think the responsability is on our shoulders to do that work, all together.
        Myself I think I could be helpful to spray the knowledge through internet and in some slums and poor countries, and to NGOs. But that comes AFTER the apparatus is ready.

Everybody can do a part, depending on what he is good to, and as a group we can do A LOT ! We must organise ourselves !!

Hope this helps, waiting for you answer.

If you want private talk, no problemo, i'm at danielfreepower@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours,
        MDG

Comment

Im up for that to luc
          set up a pay pal

Comment

Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
            Bonjour Luc,

What you have shown in your 2 last videos looks so incredible that I couldn't say anything !!

You use no earth, no aerial, but with fluo tube we could see clearly that you had radiant energy outside your coil ...

Even the most surprising after the simplicity of your circuit is that you can show that the radiant energy is localised !!!
            nothing at the beggining of the coil, but light near the end of the coil !!

actually I was just waiting you put a next video with your filament light, plus a motor, a heater, and a few fluo tubes lighting around !
            but may be the radiant energy that you can extract is limited.

when you have your coils charging the caps, did a fluo tube light if you bring it next to a coil, and did this influence the cap charging ?

It looks you have been given a large piece of the puzzle )

i wish i wasn't on travel to immediatly build and test one of your setup !!

Aromaz was doing great steps forward, but your dual oscillator idea looks even easier to put on work.

i'll try not to forget to put you some replies when i'm amazed by your videos!

great job,
            que la force soit avec toi Luc !
            we will win and help many people on this earth, with great benevolant like you Luc!

Congratulations!

5 stars for Luc !

MDG
            Bonjour stephenafreter,

merci

I do hope and pray that this is the real thing and that it can help the people in need

The next video will have a light show and motors turning. I just needed to satisfy the measurement minded, since this is a very unusual occurrence.

Yes!... selfless service to those in need will transform the World

Thank you for posting.

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
              Luc, maybe you can try a ground wire with a diode attached to the positive terminal of the cap? In Bedini SSG's this increases the charging rate. Just take a ground wire, attach a diode on the end of the wire and attach the diode cathode to the cap positive terminal. Like tis: Ground wire>>> diode anode>>> diode cathode>>> cap positive
              Thanks!
              BTW, just ordered the remaining parts for this circuit
              Hi Jetijs,

Thanks for your post

I always have a ground clip by me and have tested at all points and have not yet found any advantages.

We need to get others to replicate the circuit and effect so we can all test these thing together

Thanks for sharing.

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                Hi Luc,

I just learned on overunity.com that you were giving all your time on the free energy projects, so I think we could help you also financially, as we can, because if you take a new job we will have one less freedom fighter on duty!

Myself I'm not rich, because I just started a new business and spend also a lot of time for freedom fighting (I try to launch a new website to help educate people Tesla3.com Index - MDG 2009, but still have not enough time for this particular project ...).

So to make it short, I want to sponsor your work with 100 Euros monthly. I know it's very little, but I hope to have more to give soon

Paypal would be the easiest way for me to send you the money, and the cheapest way also; they charge only 1 Euro to send 100 Euros from Paypal account to Paypal account.

My only condition is that you keep my contact details secret, and I'll do the same for yours.

I see that you are a great experimenter and that you can do better than me.
                I wasted already money by experimenting myself, without big results because of lack of time and knowledge, so I think it's better I give this money to you to do the research ) Like that I just have to watch and relax

Sincerely I think the responsability is on our shoulders to do that work, all together.
                Myself I think I could be helpful to spray the knowledge through internet and in some slums and poor countries, and to NGOs. But that comes AFTER the apparatus is ready.

Everybody can do a part, depending on what he is good to, and as a group we can do A LOT ! We must organise ourselves !!

Hope this helps, waiting for you answer.

If you want private talk, no problemo, i'm at danielfreepower@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours,
                MDG
                Merci stephenafreter,

for your most generous offer

I posted that information to thank my friend Lucie who needs to be also recognized for her support. At this time I am okay so I have no needs to purchase anything more (lots of salvage coils I can take apart and reuse) but if the time comes that I need help to buy more supplies I will contact you.

I wish you the best in your new business

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                  Im up for that to luc
                  set up a pay pal
                  Thanks mate

I do have a PayPal but I'm okay for now but if the time comes I'll let you all know.

Luc

Comment

Here is a diagram that was done Groundloop of my complete test setup at this time.

Please take note that the mag wire, capacitors, diodes and resistors I used were all things I had on hand or salvaged from other things, so this is why (for example) the coils have two different wire gauges, the resistors are different and so one. I like to recycle as much as I can. I also have no job and no income, so I have to be creative

On this note!... I have to thank my friend Lucie who has a job and has let me stay at her home with supplied meal free of charge. Without her support I don't think I would be able to do as much as I have been doing.

Test setup diagram:

Groundloop's Switch circuit:

Connections to circuit:

Thank you once again Groundloop for your sleepless services to help all.

Luc
                    Last edited by gotoluc; 12-26-2008, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Luc.
                      I don't have all the parts yet for the circuit, so I played around with my function generator. I used a 3uF cap in series with an air core HV transformer primary coil. The secondary coil leads of the transformer are connected to a CFL bulb. I made several observations:
                      The cap size does not (or almost not) affect the frequency at which the coil resonates, its all in the coil. I tried several cap sizes from 0.01uF to 10uF. I got more brightness and bigger field around the coil with higher capacities. I increased the capacity from 0.01 to 3uF and got the best results. Increasing the capacity more did not change anything.
                      I can get the best brightness if I use a ferrite core in the coil, that changes the resonant frequency of the coil, but it makes more light.
                      A square wave gives the best results, at least in my setup. It works also on sinewave, but the light brightness becomes less intense.

If I am near the sweetspot, the scope probe that is put near the coil, shows a waveform that gets higher and higher in amplitude as I am getting closer and closer to the resonant frequency. The amplitude will go higher and higher and then at one point it will drop a bit, this happens when the voltage on the secondary gets high enough to shoot through the CFL bulb.

Here is a video:
                      YouTube - Playing around with resonance

So far I have no way of measuring how much power this circuit is consuming, because I don't have an AC current meter. My cheap multimeters do not show anything, even at microamp scale, but that is no wonder, because they have only DC current measuring capability, also they are not precise at all. Anyway, so far so good

Edit: Just connected the function generator output to a bridge rectifier. The DC side of the rectifier is shorted by an amp meter. The highest current that I can get using various frequencies and waveforms, ir about 140mA at 10V. That is 1.4w of power. Not bad for such a light output
                      Last edited by Jetijs; 12-19-2008, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                        Hi Luc.
                        I don't have all the parts yet for the circuit, so I played around with my function generator. I used a 3uF cap in series with an air core HV transformer primary coil. The secondary coil leads of the transformer are connected to a CFL bulb. I made several observations:
                        The cap size does not (or almost not) affect the frequency at which the coil resonates, its all in the coil. I tried several cap sizes from 0.01uF to 10uF. I got more brightness and bigger field around the coil with higher capacities. I increased the capacity from 0.01 to 3uF and got the best results. Increasing the capacity more did not change anything.
                        I can get the best brightness if I use a ferrite core in the coil, that changes the resonant frequency of the coil, but it makes more light.
                        A square wave gives the best results, at least in my setup. It works also on sinewave, but the light brightness becomes less intense.

If I am near the sweetspot, the scope probe that is put near the coil, shows a waveform that gets higher and higher in amplitude as I am getting closer and closer to the resonant frequency. The amplitude will go higher and higher and then at one point it will drop a bit, this happens when the voltage on the secondary gets high enough to shoot through the CFL bulb.

Here is a video:
                        YouTube - Playing around with resonance

So far I have no way of measuring how much power this circuit is consuming, because I don't have an AC current meter. My cheap multimeters do not show anything, even at microamp scale, but that is no wonder, because they have only DC current measuring capability, also they are not precise at all. Anyway, so far so good

Edit: Just connected the function generator output to a bridge rectifier. The DC side of the rectifier is shorted by an amp meter. The highest current that I can get using various frequencies and waveforms, ir about 140mA at 10V. That is 1.4w of power. Not bad for such a light output
                        Hi Jetijs,

great video and experimental setup.

Do you have an inductance and capacitance meter? if so please measure you coils inductance air core if you can and them measure it with the core. Also let me know what your core is made of. If you don't have a meter you can get them on ebay from China for like $20. They are very handy with this kind of work. Here is one with free delivery: New LCR, RCL INDUCTANCE, CAPACITANCE, RESISTANCE METER - eBay (item 220330813763 end time Dec-19-08 03:26:18 PST)

Did you use your capacitor in series or parallel?

Depending on the mH of your air core coil the capacitor you would need is only in the hundreds of picofarad range.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

Hi Luc
                          I will have an inductance meter on tuesday, I already ordered it this morning. We will have to wait till then.
                          I used three ferrite rods as a core and the cap was in series of the coil. The primary of the coil is about 50 turns (as far as I can see), the smaller capacity cap I used, the less field was around the coil at any frequency
                          Will experiment some more when I get my meter
                          Thanks,
                          Jetijs

Comment

Hi Luc
                            I think it may be a good idea to look at a second sinal to enforce the first using Harmonics Theory.
                            please have a look
                            YouTube - How to Make a Universe - Part 3A
                            Harmonics Theory Physics and Maths

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                              Hi Luc
                              I think it may be a good idea to look at a second sinal to enforce the first using Harmonics Theory.
                              please have a look
                              YouTube - How to Make a Universe - Part 3A
                              Harmonics Theory Physics and Maths
                              Anyone can show schema example on how to combine 2 or more signals to create harmonics? Moray was extracting harmonics energy in his device.
                              Mike

Comment

coil design

This might be a useful link for designing your air coils, its intended for crystal radios but radios are all about resonance. No doubt tesla discovered radio while working with these resonant coils so maybe theres something more to the original design of the radio as tesla intended it, not the system given to us by marconi. Wardenclyf tower was also a radio station as well as power distribution. Things to think about.
                                .Crystal Radio Design Page

Comment

Working...
                                X