Resonance Effects For Everyone To Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
    wire length will not have an effect, what is being shown what is known as lumped transmission line theory, where the electrical length (as opposed to the physical) is condensed due to geometry. The electrical length is the equivalent physical length of the free space permittivity and permeability of the vacuum condensed by a factor for the particular coil. Energy propagation is retarded in such structures, and you will find the resonant frequencies will be dependant more on the capacitance and inductance properties of the coil, than the wire length.
    Thanks Armagdn03 for taking the time to reply to this question as I had no answer

@everyone, in case some of you may not know Armagdn03 is the one that help me get the ball rolling with his very informative videos. He is way more knowledgeable then me ... I like to build test and discover, so I may not be good at explaining as to why it does what it does.

Thanks Armagdn03 for keeping an eye on this topic also and sharing your knowledge.

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 12-13-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cody View Post
      Im sorry ren, i didnt know you were trying to make a TC. Transistors in PWMs like to blow doing what you are doing, i didnt have much success with that until i paralleled two in my pwm. I also dont think i was understanding what gotoluc was trying to do here. You are wanting to step the radiant down into a directly usable form of energy, not step it up into some wild voltage. Thats a great idea, have you done any efficiency tests yet?
      Hi Cody,

you are understanding what I wish to do now

Video test 6 shows some calculations but nothing is optimized at this time. I'm learning as I go. The more participate the faster we can get there!... this is the power of sharing

So do you want to play with us

Luc

Comment

@everyone,

here are some of Armagdn03 informative videos.

watch this video first: YouTube - Energy Propagation

watch this video second: YouTube - Take two

And here is some more information you can read: Pg. 1

Luc
        Last edited by gotoluc; 12-13-2008, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Luc if you look at a transformer on a microwave on the high voltage coil you will see the same three wraps that you have on your coil.
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Ok here the Shots from my Coil.
            But the Frequency was from 1100 - 1800.
            Pic1-3 is from 1100Hz - 1500Hz, Pic4 is about 1620Hz, Pic5 about 1820Hz

I can adjust the Frequency over the Pot, what i did get from my Pc-Speaker, but i guess, i did burn it now.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Luc if you look at a transformer on a microwave on the high voltage coil you will see the same three wraps that you have on your coil.
              Hi Dave,

thanks for posting this ... you are correct, MOT's do also have a 3 turn wire between the primary and secondary.

Would you like to share more about this

Thanks for looking at this topic.

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                Ok here the Shots from my Coil.
                But the Frequency was from 1100 - 1800.
                Pic1-3 is from 1100Hz - 1500Hz, Pic4 is about 1620Hz, Pic5 about 1820Hz

I can adjust the Frequency over the Pot, what i did get from my Pc-Speaker, but i guess, i did burn it now.
                Hi Joit,

thanks for posting and sharing your wave form pictures.

I'm wondering what your setup is like, what you used to get these?

I was using a 40Mhz USB Oscilloscope with a probe connected to the 3 turn secondary of my coil.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a new video

I ask for your input to help solve what I maybe missing in my way of measurement in this test as I seem to be able to charge a 12,000uf cap bank (with 10 ohm load attached) to 3.12vdc in one second and cannot measure any current draw to achieve this

Video: YouTube - RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE test

Thanks for your time.

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Awesome work Luc!

What do you think it would take to charge a cap to these levels?:

Lower 4kv @ 4uf
                    Upper 5kv @ 12uf

Looking to charge it near instantaneously with pure radiant. So once it is discharged, it is already charged again and ready for the next punch.
                    Hi Aaron,

could you please have a look at my new video above as I maybe missing something in my measurements.

Thanks for your time

Luc

Comment

To anyone interested,

changes have been made to Groundloop's circuit. I have updated it on the page I first posted it: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...one-share.html but I am also including it here.

Changes that have been made to the circuit are, connection pins of the 4013 flip flop, the diodes have been upgraded to an Ultra Fast, some extra caps added to the IR212103 and also a 220uf cap added at entry and the resistors have been changed from 10 ohm to 50 ohm in order to help keep the IR2103 cooler.

Updated Circuit:

This is the way to hook it up:

Thanks Groundloop for your continuous help

Luc
                      Last edited by gotoluc; 12-26-2008, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Hi,
                        Luc, Setup like what, at the Oscilloskop or how my Motor looks like?
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Hi,
                          Luc, Setup like what, at the Oscilloskop or how my Motor looks like?
                          Yes Joit, the oscilloscope!... how many Mhz is it? your probe is attached to what, the input to the coil? or to your trigger coil?

Thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

Hi Luc,
                            My Osc dont have Mhz, its a old one. Its a DMS-6440 Memoryscope.
                            i did measure it at the same time with a Digitalmeter, what has Frequency.
                            Probe is set to 1:1, and the Signal is between E and C at the Transistor
                            before the Diode.
                            I hope, this helps.

Comment

Hi Luc,
                              My Osc dont have Mhz, its a old one. Its a DMS-6440 Memoryscope.
                              i did measure it at the same time with a Digitalmeter, what has Frequency.
                              Probe is set to 1:1, and the Signal is between E and C at the Transistor
                              before the Diode.
                              I hope, this helps.
                              Hi Joit,

thanks for the reply. Yes I think this helps me understand the source of the wave form. It would be interesting to see if you used a secondary coil to measure your coils wave form. Just wrap 3 turns of wire around your coil and attach your probe to it and see what it looks like, this way you would have a comparable setup as I used. Let me know how it works out and or post your scope shot.

Thanks for sharing.

Luc

Comment

Hi,
                                Ok, i put 0,6mm Wire at the outside from the Powercoil, and got Ac-Spikes.
                                The brighter part is the border from it to the Sinus wave.

At the first Pic its at 350hz, the 2nd is 4020hz, and the last is at 150hz, what the Spikes looks like.
                                The one at 4020 looks more symetric, thats why i made them, at other Frequency its more a Mix from accidently Dots.
                                But i had to unsolder all Wires from the Motor and demontage, dont be bad, but i wont do it again.
                                The last Pic is what the Motor looks like, and its a lot work, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X