No announcement yet.

rife machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did finally buy a Rife machine and I think it is the best one out there right now. It is BXUltra. I bought it for my brother-in-law but he wouldn't use it. Neither would my nice nor a good friend all of them died without even trying it. I just don't understand that. I mean it may not have worked but hey had nothing to lose since it puts out less power than a Mobil phone.

I haven't had a sick day since I started using it!

Comment

I think the original rife machine worked by using two frequencies each of low enough power to not cause a problem but where the frequencies interact a third frequency of higher energy is created at the resonant frequency of the bacteria or virus, which caused it to explode.

If you are just purifying water you could sweep the frequency ranges to kill all life in the water.

I just had an interesting thought, Radio therapy is a similar type of action where two beams of xrays are made to interfere on a cancer. Of course xrays are harmful to all life but they put relatively low levels in each beam resulting in a high level where the beams cross cooking the cancer tissue, but what they do not understand is xrays will promote an acceleration in the cancer growth in the tissues effected but not destroyed.

Radio therapy does seem to be a poor mans version of a rife system without understanding what it needs to do and how it is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth
        In looking at the Rife frequency tables, I wondered if, since the discovery of Penicillin and other antibiotic drugs, that the parasites, viruses, germs, etc, has mutated to the point that they may have actualy developed a a different frequency for survival, communication and reproduction. If so, then we would need to find that frequency that the mutated infection is now using. Not having access to Rife's microscope, we may need to test it on those bugs, water born pathagens, to determine if they have too mutated or if we can use the same frequencies posted in the chart. While sweeping frequencies would definitely kill all pathagens in our water, we may need to try killing one species at a time to find the exact frequency of that particular species in order to validate the Rife frequency chart. When we start killing off a pathagen or parasite, they will mutate to protect the survival of their species. We are have seen these things become tolerant to out antibiotics to the point of having no effect on them. If we don't develope a way to counteract these mutations, we may be the ones to not survive. Good Luck. stealth
        It is possible but bacteria use DNA so the changes will be small, virus's may be more likely to change. With the rife system, the death is caused mechanically so lifeforms do not build immunity, they are either killed by the frequency or not. I believe that during treatment there was a sweep of frequency around the key frequency to ensure mutants were killed and so no new strains would develop. Its sort of like if someone drops a house on you, humans cannot genetically change to not die from this.

I know JB has the knowledge about this and its worth looking up his research. I think it is time that research was done in this area and a modern machine built. I also think that small hand held devices could be made for self treatment at little cost.

Viri and bacteria have not developed an immunity to silver either as this is also a mechanical way of killing them. Since I took to wearing silver I suffer less from colds etc, is this just a coincidence? I don't think so. I tested milk in a container with a silver coin, it did not perish as fast as the rest of the milk in a bottle, a small difference admitted but still an extra two days.

I use star anise as an anti viral and it works, just grind it up and pour boiling water on it to make a tea. not only does it taste good but it works topically too.

Big pharma has produced excellent products but most of it is just copying nature. The other side of big pharma is a huge problem.

The vast majority of illness can be cured with diet but for the rest, Rife is a big part of the solution.

Comment

post removed
          Last edited by ewizard; 02-21-2012, 06:22 AM.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Dr. Rife and the Death of the Cancer Industry by Gary Wade

An interesting read (paper by Gary Wade)

Gaston Naessens Of Canada has a microscope that allows for visible live
            BX and BY cancer virus. info found in above paper.

Regards, Gene

Comment

3 Rife machines I am looking at. Considering purchase

I have been doing some searching and researching various Rife machines.

I am considering getting one of the following machines. I would appreciate any input if you have experience.
              Thanks.

1) BCX Ultra Rife Machine

http://www.amazon.com/HYMBAS-BCX-Ult...9185522&sr=8-7

2) Beamray, Rife Technology, Beam Ray

Beamray models, Beam Ray. Rife Lyme - YouTube

beamray@juno.com

3) The PERL
              Welcome to Resonant Light Technology Inc
              See my experiments here...
              http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

@ theremart,
                Thanks for the links. My interest here stems mainly from concerns for a good friend who suffers from lymes.
                If or when you decide on a machine, I hope you will post your reasons why you made that choice.
                Thanks for your work here,
                Gene

Comment

RE: Rife.

Originally posted by gene gene View Post
                  @ theremart,
                  Thanks for the links. My interest here stems mainly from concerns for a good friend who suffers from lymes.
                  If or when you decide on a machine, I hope you will post your reasons why you made that choice.
                  Thanks for your work here,
                  Gene
                  Hi Gene,

I have heard good success with a "DOUG COIL" for Lyme. Not sure from my experience, but the you tube videos I saw were convincing.

Doug Coil Machine Demo - YouTube

The machines I am looking at I posted have some solid ground for them. But I am still in research mode. The trouble is 35% of anything will work, because of the placebo effect. If you believe in the treatment it can be just as effective as a treatment.

This is why I LOVED Rife's original experiments, with Rats he tested until he got it right, and it was right when he was done. Rife was a true scientist of the first order, he did his testing right.

Anyhow, I am still in looking mode so far these 3 are the best three I have found, now to research each one.

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Helpful site on rife machines

R.I.F.E Machine Table - Rife Wiki

This was most helpful to me.

Comment

Are any of these modern machines using interferometry?

Interferometry is the key as you use two different frequencies to get a harmonic at the rife frequency

Comment

RE: method.

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                        Are any of these modern machines using interferometry?

Interferometry is the key as you use two different frequencies to get a harmonic at the rife frequency

Hi,

Sounds like you have been reading John Bedini's info :-) I have listened to his audio where he uses this term.

I believe in the first couple of messages in this thread someone mentioned that John has recommended this machine.

Amazon.com: Bcx Ultra Rife Machine: Health & Personal Care

I really would like to know what John's thoughts are as he has seen the organism being destroyed under the microscope.

I know Peter Linderman has visited a guy buy the name of Bare.

-->
                        Building the Rife Beam Ray Device by James E. Bare - Rife Machine

After watching the videos from Bare, I am leaning towarded getting the Perl machine from Canada. The Perl uses Bare's patented method.

I am still not decided yet.

Comment

Idea just hit me...

You know an idea just struck me...

One reason the rife machine may be so effective is this.

What do they do when they give you a vaccine? Do they not inject you with dead organisms so that you body will create a counter to these organism?

And what does the rife machine do? It kills specific organisms, so in effect you are getting a vaccine if you hit the right frequency of the organism you are trying to kill. Nice painless vaccine, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by theremart View Post
                            Hi,

Sounds like you have been reading John Bedini's info :-) I have listened to his audio where he uses this term.

I believe in the first couple of messages in this thread someone mentioned that John has recommended this machine.

Amazon.com: Bcx Ultra Rife Machine: Health & Personal Care

I really would like to know what John's thoughts are as he has seen the organism being destroyed under the microscope.

I know Peter Linderman has visited a guy buy the name of Bare.

-->
                            Building the Rife Beam Ray Device by James E. Bare - Rife Machine

After watching the videos from Bare, I am leaning towarded getting the Perl machine from Canada. The Perl uses Bare's patented method.

I am still not decided yet.
                            Yes I read all Bedini's rife work a couple of years ago, it seamed to make sense to me, especially with what my ex told me about what they did with xrays to kill tumors . There is a parallel between the techniques although I would prefer Rifes method.

@theremart

There may be something in that too

Comment

Raymond Rife Machines

Hello Sir
                              Regards.
                              Is it possible if you can pass me some more feed back on it like who sells it how much the cost is and any feed back regarding diabetes.
                              I am seriously ill and very much interested in that machine. Since past 3+ weeks am out of work due to serious health condition.
                              I will highly appreciate a quicker return.
                              Sincerely
                              T.I.Mirza

Comment

Powerful Portable Digital Rife

I use a powerful, portable 16v digital Rife machine. It is probably the least expensive one out there ($531) and yet is very effective in clearing up all sorts of disease conditions (over 3500+ are listed in their frequency set book). I have cleared up lots of acute and chronic conditions with this Rife like food poisoning, inner ear and middle ear infectins, brain concussion, breast fibrocystic disease, influenza, common cold, vitamin C deficiency, amoebiasis, pinworms, all sorts of parasites, detoxed toxins, liver, kidneys, intestines, lymph, radiation detox, mycoses treatment for fungi, treatment for mold....like that the list goes on and on.

YOu can contact Best Healing Tools | Facebook and they will send you a free Rife Manual for this machine, along with the complete list of frequency sets (like I said, over 3500+ of them!)Very helpful information. In testimonials there are many testimonials of folks who successfully treated/healed their disease conditions.

Hope this helps you.

Sundaram

Comment

Working...
                                X