No announcement yet.

rife machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been experimenting on same prinsiple, actually from hulda clark / bob beck principle. But I do not feel ready to post it here because there is no scope shot yet.

People have good experience with zapper, which I think work on the same principle with rife machine. You can see many testimony on health forum, not here though. Unfortunately there is side effect of skin burn. Mine don't produce skin burn, but I will wait until I have more confirmation before I post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
      I have been experimenting on same prinsiple, actually from hulda clark / bob beck principle. But I do not feel ready to post it here because there is no scope shot yet.

People have good experience with zapper, which I think work on the same principle with rife machine. You can see many testimony on health forum, not here though. Unfortunately there is side effect of skin burn. Mine don't produce skin burn, but I will wait until I have more confirmation before I post it here.
      Hi, sucahyo I'm interested in you results. Can you also post the circuit of the frequency generator that you are using and the circuit of an amplifier if you are using one, and also can you tel me what voltages are you using. Thank you.
      Regards,
      Nenad
      Last edited by nenadilic84; 08-19-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nenadilic84 View Post
        Hi, sucahyo I'm interested in you results. Can you also post the circuit of the frequency generator that you are using and the circuit of an amplifier if you are using one, and also can you tel me what voltages are you using. Thank you.
        Regards,
        Nenad
        I PM you my circuit .

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
          I PM you my circuit .
          Please PM me a copy of your circuit also.

Thank you,
          Don

Comment

I personally like the rife machine, and think that using frequencies to cure disease and help with the body in energy and healing is a great way to go. I personally have rife software on my computer and can use it whenever I want or need to It's a great thing to have! I usually use it for mind clarity or brain fog.

Comment

Originally posted by Discovery101 View Post
              I personally like the rife machine, and think that using frequencies to cure disease and help with the body in energy and healing is a great way to go. I personally have rife software on my computer and can use it whenever I want or need to It's a great thing to have! I usually use it for mind clarity or brain fog.
              I don't think audio method should be called rife. It won't penetrate body isn't it?

The effective device seems use either electric, electromagnet or crystal.

Comment

I know what you saying it is an audio generator that I have on the computer of mine, But I also have it hooked up to an amplifier and from that I have to electrodes that I hold on to when the frequency is playing. I know it I put the amplifier high enough or in my case the volume knob high enough I can start to feel a tingle, and then full blast I fell vibrations. So there for its resonating inside the body not outside.

Comment

I know what you saying it is an audio generator that I have on the computer of mine, But I also have it hooked up to an amplifier and from that I have to electrodes that I hold on to when the frequency is playing. I know it I put the amplifier high enough or in my case the volume knob high enough I can start to feel a tingle, and then full blast I fell vibrations. So there for its resonating inside the body not outside.
                  I see. I thought you just using the speaker output, some people do use sound for healing. You are using square wave then? Watch out for skin burn .

Comment

Where did you get your Rife software from?

Don

Comment

thanks Sucahyo, I will watch out for that. I wasn't aware of that side effect, and yes I am using square waves with it. And I got my software from noriferife.com purchased it for under $200 which I thought was a bargan. besides that I picked up all the rife frequencies from another website altered-states.net

Comment

thanks Sucahyo, I will watch out for that. I wasn't aware of that side effect, and yes I am using square waves with it. And I got my software from noriferife.com purchased it for under $200 which I thought was a bargan. besides that I picked up all the rife frequencies from another website altered-states.net
                        You may also try squarewave combination.

Some believe rife is using 1.6MHz as a carrier wave of the real pathogen killing frequency mentioned in the list. He use sine wave at first before being prevented by regulation.

Read this document that explain various history of rife frequency from the beginning:
                        http://www.rife.org/john%20marsh/rif...enthistory.pdf

I got skin burn mark on my left hand that caused by 10 mA 555 circuit when doing Hulda Clark zapper experiment. I think you never need to have it tingle, because I found that even if you can't feel it at all, it still work.

Comment

Interview with Rife

I recently got my hands on some interesting radio shows:

KABC "OPEN MIND" WITH BILL JENKINS

RARE MP3 AUDIO LIBRARY

In the 1980s, radio station KABC carried the ground-breaking radio program "OPEN MIND" with host Bill Jenkins. The subject matter covered included UFOs, alternative energy, spirituality, ancient religions, and more. Bill Jenkins later went on to host the classic film "THE NAKED TRUTH" with Jordan Maxwell, upon which the current internet hit "ZEITGEIST" is based.

The "Open Mind" radio programs have not been heard in many years ... until now. We recently came into possession of a large collection of cassette tape recordings which had been made by a loyal listener, and had them digitized into MP3s. This is a priceless collection of otherwise unattainable radio programs. It is being freely shared here in an effort to make sure it is not lost to history.

Anyone who listens to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Art Bell, Jeff Rense, Red Ice Creations, the Freeman Perspective, or other similar programs will derive many hours of enjoyment from this extremely rare library of audio recordings.

PLEASE help me to SHARE IT by leaving your BitTorrent program open and CONTINUING TO SEED after your download is complete! I can't do it all by myself.
                          The list also contains some stuff with/about Royal Rife. You can find them on my website for the time being:
                          Bestandsoverzicht van /audio/Open_Mind_with_Bill_Jenkins/

Haven't listened to these yet, so it may be these are *about* Rife works, not the actual master himself.
                          Last edited by lamare; 09-07-2010, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Rife

There are a couple of DVDs available on RRR which are interesting to say the least they are available free to view here Your Royal Rife History Educational Website. The Royal Rife Story and Royal Rife - In His Own Words
                            Of course the technology worked, I think the episode at the Ellen Scripps put that question beyond all doubt.
                            It also explains why John Bedini a very busy man anyway, was prepared to invest so much time and money attempting to resuscitate the all important No 3 microscope.
                            Johns work is still available on the net here My Work on Rife which of course should be used in conjunction with the Jeff Rense radio show link which is shown earlier in the thread.
                            I would also suggest reading this quite early article by Aubrey Scoon in a British electronics Magazine downloadable as a PDF here The End To All Disease? there is a relatively simple rife construction project at the end of the article which may be of interest
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

PS

Although the Rife technology worked should we even in this day and age build the frequency machine we have not managed to replicate the microscope. That being the case we are effectively “working blind”
                              However a microscope in the same league as Rife’s was constructed in Europe and used by Gaston Naessens (who also went on to cure cancer).
                              I believe he and his microscope tried to take refuge in Canada, I have hopes that one of his Microscopes still survives and may surface in due course which of course would immediately revive and prove Rife’s work Dr Gaston Naessens | ENCOGNITIVE.COM
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Rife machine doing its job excellent video

Rife-BarePlasmaExperimentsCompilation.mov - YouTube

Amazing.
                                See my experiments here...
                                http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Working...
                                X