Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skycollection's "Zero Lenz Drag" output coil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skycollection's "Zero Lenz Drag" output coil.

Jorge demonstrates incontrovertible proof of "Lenz Free Output" in his latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9MiEJ6KI8k

Hi allen, thanks for sharing.
    I didn't see him move the coil away from the magnet rotor, if he did that, we could see if the rotor increased in speed.
    The reason i say this, i have made tests with normal air coil setups and placed it in the orientation he shows.
    It generates less and causes less lenz effect.
    And when the coil is faced at the rotor magnet, the lenz effect increases and so does output.
    That is why it would be good if he completely removed the pancake generator coil, while the rotor is at speed, then place the coil into the test positions.
    peace love light
    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-31-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Zero Lenz Drag Coil.

@SkyWatcher,

Good points. More thorough testing is definitly a must. I informed Jorge of the new thread. Maybe he will comment on your suggestion.

Comment

Is correct, if i remove the pancake coil the rotor will increase a little more, in perpendicular position the percentage of the Eddy currents is very low, the pancake coil "induces" the current very easy and the light of led bulb is very bright...!

Comment

Lenz free output

@Jorge,

Thank you. Nevertheless, the equal and opposite reaction that results from the interaction of the coil and magnet is nullified by the orthagonal alignment of the relative magnetic poles. The output coil generates the opposite pole that would normally slow the rotor, but it points in the wrong direction to effect it!

We have observed the presence of I/O anomaly in the past. The question remains: Is the ratio of drag to output linear or anomalistic between the two output coil positions?

A lux meter would help determine the exact luminosity of the bulb. A simple comparison between the rotor R.P.M. and the bulb light intensity between the two output coil positions should solve the puzzle.
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-31-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
            @Jorge,

Thank you. Nevertheless, the equal and opposite reaction that results from the interaction of the coil and magnet is nullified by the orthagonal alignment of the relative magnetic poles. The output coil generates the opposite pole that would normally slow the rotor, but it points in the wrong direction to effect it!

We have observed the presence of I/O anomaly in the past. The question remains: Is the ratio of drag to output linear or anomalistic between the two output coil positions?

A lux meter would help determine the exact luminosity of the bulb. A simple comparison between the rotor R.P.M. and the bulb light intensity between the two output coil positions should solve the puzzle.

Thanks Allen, i want to tell you that is difficult to me in two points: 1.- i don´t speak english, i am learning 2.- i did not study electronics, i am learning, some of the questions people ask me, many of them i can not anwser because i really don´t understand but i will try to anwser some of them. Please change a little your question...!
            Last edited by skycollection; 08-31-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skycollection View Post
              Thanks Allen, i want to tell you that is difficult to me in two points: 1.- i don´t speak english, i am learning 2.- i did not study electronics, i am learning, some of the questions people ask me, many of them i can not anwser because i really don´t understand but i will try to anwser some of them. Please change a little your question...!
              @Jorge,

La intensidad de la bombilla necesita medirse en ambas posiciones de la bobina y compararla con la velocidad del rotor.

Comment

Lenz relief

@Jorge,

Si los bulbos se encienden al mismo nivel de intensidad y la velocidad del rotor es desigual, sabremos que "Lenz Relief" está presente en la bobina con las RPM más rápidas.

What I'm saying in English is that if we measure the light intensity of the bulbs along with the rotor speeds, at equal intensity the coil position with the higher RPM speed rotor would demonstrate "Lenz Relief".

Jorge needs a Lux Meter and a Laser Tach to perform this test with a high level of scientific precision. Jorge's generator is ideally setup for this kind of test. Jorge's results would be important.
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-31-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

@Jorge,

Si los bulbos se encienden al mismo nivel de intensidad y la velocidad del rotor es desigual, sabremos que "Lenz Relief" está presente en la bobina con las RPM más rápidas.

What I'm saying in English is that if we measure the light intensity of the bulbs along with the rotor speeds, at equal intensity the coil position with the higher RPM speed rotor would demonstrate "Lenz Relief".

Jorge needs a Lux Meter and a Laser Tach to perform this test with a high level of scientific precision. Jorge's generator is ideally setup for this kind of test. Jorge's results would be important.
                  Allan, i need many devices and many components in my house, i have no laboratory, just a table and some instruments where I built my rotors, A LUX METER AND A LASER TACHOMETER is impossible for me, it´s a lot of money and i have no economic resoucers to get these devices....sorry my friend.

Comment

Allan, i dindn´t find "lenz relief" can you explain whait is it...?

Comment

components

@Jorge,

Relief might be translated as ayuda en Espanol, or help in English. One coil position may help relieve "Lenz Drag" more then the other.

Send me your mailing address by personal message and I will shop for the two measuring instruments online and have them sent to you as a gift.

Comment

@Jorge,

Relief might be translated as ayuda en Espanol, or help in English. One coil position may help relieve "Lenz Drag" more then the other.

Send me your mailing address by personal message and I will shop for the two measuring instruments online and have them sent to you as a gift.
                        Thanks Allan, please write me to: skycollection@hotmail.com
                        and i will tell you all the information and i really apreciate your help.
                        saludos desde mexico.

Comment

@Jorge,

I have other experiment related with the LENZ LAW, the Zero Force Zero Lenz Drag, i hope it serves for your audience....!
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVJ52Idfno&t=6s

Comment

Zero Lenz Drag

Thanks Jorge for another outstanding video. Your platform demonstrates the zero Lenz Drag effect better then any other on the internet.

Imagine three magnet spinners with a dozen coils, one power three outputs in the center and four on each end for 1 power and 11 outputs total! I believe this setup has a strong chance of going over unity.

Comment

Originally posted by skycollection View Post
                              I have other experiment related with the LENZ LAW, the Zero Force Zero Lenz Drag, i hope it serves for your audience....!
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVJ52Idfno&t=6s
                              Thanks for the delayed lenz motor. Something like the zero force motor.

Comment

Working...
                              X