Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skycollection's "Zero Lenz Drag" output coil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Skycollection,
    great work.
    How big is the input power and output power?

Thank´s
    lota

Comment

Hola Skycollection:
      Muchas gracias por compartir tus interesantes experimentos.
      Yo tambien los hago y he comprobado que los LEDs son unos artefactos muy extraños, hacen acelerar motores bajo carga en las bobinas normales y sus mediciones no son muy de fiar, con una pura bombilla resistiva todo esta mas claro.
      Muchas gracias y abrazos hermanos del otro lado del charco.

Hallo Skycollection.
      Thanks for share your interesting experiments.
      I do too and know that LEDs are very strange devices, make motors acelerate under load and extrage readings, you can avoid this with a pure resistive load.
      Thank you
      Last edited by pedroxime; 09-30-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Perpendicular versus Horizontal placement of pancake output coil.

This is perhaps Skycollection's most important test video so far. He shows the output coil laying flat consuming .43 mA with the rotor speed at 1115 then again standing upright with the current consumption at .24 mA and the R.P.M at 1766. The bulb appears to be equally bright, however it would be more convincing if he simply placed his Lux Meter on the bench to compare luminosity as well.

Positioning a second pancake output coil next to the first one in upright positions would act as a definitive proof of over unity if the amp draw, R.P.M. and luminosity of both bulbs remained the same. Nice job Jorge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQimqB9D3M
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-22-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Resonanting coil

Originally posted by lotec View Post
          Hi, Ive bumped into your work on the net from time to time over the years, and always thought that you make some pretty cool stuff. Just got to thinking, would a square coil produce a stronger inductive effect? Here is a diagram showing why I suspect that might be the case. The magnetic flux would cut more wire at a right angle.

I had some strange thoughts that might lead somewhere, but instead of jumping straight down the rabbit hole, I am going to ask an utterly ridiculous question. When you hold the coil that way does it make AC or DC?, have you checked for DC output?.

Tonight is cheap data night for me, so I will download the rest of your videos posted here in case I missed something.

[ATTACH]19976[/ATTACH]

Cheers

Edit.. After downloading the rest of the videos, I think I was completely mistaken about how they work, sorry about that, thanks for sharing
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ-ntu10GE8&t=4s
          It is impressive to see this effect in pancake coils, resonating coils in groups ...!

Comment

Working...
          X