X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aljhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    we have a lot more sensible and logical explanation for the UFO Waves than aliens by enlarge.
    In this way, our culture has some part in penning the narrative; we’re just as primed to associate symptoms
    of sleep paralysis with aliens as, historically, Japanese people were with the kanashibari or Newfoundlanders with the “Old Hag.”
    These are just two of the many incarnations summoned to make sense of what may be the same vague events.

The Comforting Myth of Alien Abduction

Al

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    the drawings you post are not to far off from what I am thinking,

so I hope I am getting close to a hardware test (i have one pulley left to build).
    I am fairly confidant that the field needed is a vertical cone shaped magnetic field that is vertically spun
    the hard part seems to be to get the magnetic field to spin while having enough field strength
    so I am trying something that looks like what the ARV could be set up to do.
    I have a large electromagnet with a physically spinning high magnetic permeable segmented disk in the middle of it on the same axes. I also have a smaller diameter magnetic coil set some distance over the top of the other coil.
    this should make a vertical cone shaped magnetic field that is spinning on a vertical axes. Low RPM tests with a week magnetic field did not get me anything. but everything tells me that I need much higher speeds and to be able to turn up the magnetic coils way higher.
    the issues should be solved here somewhat soon.
    if that does not get me any results, I will try to make the magnetic field with a moving electrostatic field. the issue I have with that method is that I am not positive as to how to set the magnetic polarity and shape it with that method.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Back in May of 2019 I wrote in my note book that I had solved a mystery by deciphering one of three clues left to us in the form of drawings from Nazi Germany. One of which is from Viktor Schauberger and not therefore specifically of Nazi Thule Society Origin.

Viktor Schauberger's drawing was; "released from the US military, which is a sketch of the otherworldly aircraft and bears the signature of Viktor Schauberger. Incidentally, according to the known information, this is the only sketch of the otherworldly aircraft."
    https://haunebu.org/jenseitsflugmaschine-jfm/

https://haunebu.org/jenseitsflugmaschine-jfm/

HAUNEBU by the late Great Rob Arndt
    Haunebu

Both of these drawings are significant and telling if you've bothered to take the time to garner some appreciation of the true nature of the the magnetic field as explained by Wheeler, and because antigravity simply cannot be as complex as is imagined, at least not in principle, and the reason is that fundamentals cannot be extremely complex. An example can be seen in the history of aviation where model airplanes were flying and demonstrating the principles of flight, even if not recognized or understood, before most people had even considered making gliders for running jump flights from sand dunes and grassy hills.

I refer you to now look back upon the Alexy Device as a likely example of a contemporary model airplane, but one built from bamboo stick and tissue by boys in model clubs before the turn of the last century. You may see the truth of that statement if you look at the Schauberger drawing with some similar appreciation for what Ken Wheeler has revealed about the true nature of the magnetic field, and while understanding that what Henry Steven's wrote about aether physics as the guiding and prevailing understanding of how Universe Works, and at the time of the Schauberger illustration was a generally approved sort of conventional knowledge. The Schauberger drawing would be such that some people of a prior epoch in time might be able to reason out the gist of what was being shown all on their own and not seem a great mystery at all.

Aether Physics was edited out of public knowledge, but the Schauberger other worldly drawing does show a near exact appreciation for the real and true nature of the magnetic field. Evidently accomplished by way of a generalized understanding of Aether Physics. That drawing shows a central accretion disk with two counter rotating dielectric acceleration plates, one above and one below, which is something to think upon in my opinion since this is a precise sort of replication of the physical dynamics of the magnetic field as described by Wheeler and now mostly directly visible through a ferrocell lens.

Note the description of the Schauberger drawing because "Other Worldly" seem's a curious moniker to assign to a drawing made by a human don't ya think? You would also be well advised to read over the Grey Falcon article by Rob Arndt for that very reason. I'm increasingly suspious of the alien story meme given the sort of information provided by Arndt of evident Soviet UFO's seen by "creditable people," like say for example a US Senator traveling in the Soviet Union in 1950: Looking more and more to me like a hidden cold war with both sides pretending there are alien visitors; we have a lot more sensible and logical explanation for the UFO Waves than aliens by enlarge.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-07-2019, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• robur
    replied
    Gone by request
    Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    BM on BS

Al

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by Pot head View Post
    Very nice explanations, a lot to think about.
    I have a belief that this universe is itself an immortal dreaming while in the womb of its formation.
    We are it’s animated dreams, from the beginning.
    Thank's Pot head; what I wrote is probably not entirely right but I doubt it could do nearly as much damage as has already been accomplished over the last 80 years.

A century of failed physics simply does not happen by accident. It can only happen because there's a purpose for making it happen, and that is why I think Einstein was a puppet whom the system represented as a genius, but God know's who he actually was: Knowing who Albert was is now like trying to find out who Hitler was, although there we have a lot more to work with.

Supposedly Einstein's wife did most of the mathematics for him, he stole or borrowed many of the idea's he is credited with, although this is not uncommon for historians to junkpile ideas upon one individual, and he would get lost on the Princeton campus and would stop strangers saying; "hello, I'm Albert Einstein; do you know where I live?" Facts like those do not fit a description of a genius. You're left wondering where is the real man in the propaganda that's been plastered over his iconic image. If computers had existed I might even suspect that he never was really real but who knows for certain, after all, stage craft has a long history too and the system is well acquainted with guile. Maybe he never existed after all; not really anyways.

Facts and other suspicious activities haunt and suggest that more was afoot when the ether theory was murdered. Einsteinian Physics may have not been all that it appeared to be when it was launched. Toss that in on top of the push for education which followed the last Global War and then throw on top of that what seems like a virtual UFO invasion, which this new game of physics couldn't explain and which it could only deny were real, and suddenly you've got cause to become suspicious.

We are now 74 years removed since the end of the last Global War and still we don't have an officially recognized physics which can give rational explanations for UFO's or almost any other observed phenomena. Gee, ya think maybe they don't know what they are talking about? I think three quarters of a century is enough time for physics to construct a plausible testable framework; don't you? Well they haven't and they have failed, not once, but again and again, and that just cannot happen unless there is active interference. Every investigator worth a dime knows that and that interference takes us back to the complicit whom are keeping human progress from advancing.

Everything I've looked at tells me that Henry Steven's nailed it. Physics was hijacked, and it was hijacked with an intention to destroy the pre-existing beliefs which previously underpinned physics. The Nobel Prize Committee, the complicity of the billionaires whom own not only the military industrial complex, but the broadcasting industry, and the complicity of their proxy education system have all worked together to stamp flat dissension, and to shove falsified tests out as facts, all of which has resulted in nearly a century of failed physics, one now so incompetent that it cannot even explain something like the ARV, at least not without resorting to fantastical amounts of power, and those applied to a vacuum devoid of any matter upon which this energy could possibly react with in the first place. As Steven's says in the pdf, we are living in dark age, we are just too mind controlled to even see it for what it really is.
    https://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

In an odd way this really does take the whole rant back to you.

We are living in an animated dream because consciousness is not a part of the biological body any more than a radio receiver is part of the music or vocal sounds which it also produces. The powers that be know that too. What you dream is what becomes real. Hence the fanatical determination to overthrown, highjack, or otherwise remain in total control over the monetary system, the educational system, the military, the religious houses of worship, the power grid, the political stooges, and right on down the list to the most absurd levels of minutia. If they can control the things which dominate your thoughts they control you and by extension the infamous they then control the reality that is formed out of the whole.

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...l-antenna.html
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-08-2019, 08:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pot head
    replied
    Very nice explanations, a lot to think about.
    I have a belief that this universe is itself an immortal dreaming while in the womb of its formation.
    We are it’s animated dreams, from the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    If all space distortion transports were made of gold, the physics would be better electricly but the morphology of the atomic structure would need to be reversed or the gold strengthened with an alloying metal or two or three dozen for atmospheric pressures or lack there of.
    Space by enlarge has no significant matter in it to act upon. The Einsteinian concept of warping space is an impossibility based on rational logic. It's not like air with molecules drifting about. Tesla instinctively understood this and so did others, but today the conventional education system is wedded to the Einsteinian belief, and it really is just a belief created by propaganda. This corrupt physics is a major part of the foundation that form what is today's educational racketeering scam. In other word's, the story has been told and sold several hundred million times over and there's no going back now. To do so risks the crumbling of a multibillion dollar criminally inspired mind control system.

So now the conventional explanations of how space travel to the stars is imagined, and as explained by supposed experts, is accomplished by using the Einsteinian belief that space is moldable, and this belief sits atop the idea that gravity is a field of energy possessed by matter, and that matter bunched up produces a warping of space, sometimes referred to as a gravity well. Out of this insanity was born the wacky idea that when you clump enough matter together it begins to compress on it's own self until it eventually begins falling inwards and sucking surrounding space and everything in it inside, and this mentally defective thinking is what the idiots of science now call black holes, but remember now, this is all based on the idea that matter is possessed of an energy field inventively called gravity.

So the beginnings of this investigation started with gaining an understanding of how space travel is supposed to work according to the Einsteinian concept of gravity being a field which distorts space, and under that idea then comes the notion that space may be seen as a lattice of crystalline formations which, when acted upon by energy, can be distorted and it is from that notion where we get this idea of warp drive being a mode of transportation. However, once again the aware reader will note that this too is also entirely based on the idea that gravity distorts space, and by extension we too can distort space if only we just apply enough energy to it, and finally out of all this comes the realization that the energy required to preform this warping of space is huge.

The point of this outline is to give you an over-view of the principles behind what conventional science thinks and say's about the requirements of space travel to the stars. It is a freebee of sorts, and given so that you don't have torture yourself as I've had to do, and only then to find out that this notion of gravity as a kind of field possessed by matter is fundamentally unsound. Now I've covered some of the people here in this thread that have spent a great deal of time and energy figuring out what it would take to accomplish this warping of space as explained by Einstein, and they are neither idiots nor gullible people, but they may not have the same exposure to fraud and criminal activity that I have had and therefore have never considered that maybe they were being lied to.

Real space travel to the stars is not going to come out the Einsteinian Fantasy World. Travel to the stars will come out a renewed enlightenment as to the reality of the aether and what it is and does. We already have a fair amount of understanding of this energy field and some of it's qualities can be seen with empirical testing. Quartz for example is a dielectric because like a magnet it too has the aether passing through it's crystal lattice in such a way as to create an electric potential while a magnets crystal lattice forms the passing aetheric field into a "reciprocating hyperbolide."

"Electricity is Ether in a state of dynamic polarization; magnetism is Ether in a state of dynamic circular polarization upon itself, is the radiative termination of electrical discharge; dielectricity is the Ether under stress or strain. The motions and strains of the Ether give rise to electrification. Phi times Psi gives Q; ‘electrons’ do not mediate these electrical and magnetic forces or their likewise the Ether fields. There are no electrons, negative charges, special-dimensions, warped space (resoundingly denied by Tesla and others), and no photons; only charge, induction and radiation/discharges and their relational spins, all as mediated through the Ether."
    Ken Wheeler

Ground is counter~space which you might consider to be the bloch wall of a magnet, and if you took a magnetic field line and stretched it out to form a line, and then linked it to another ground you should have energy flowing through that field line: A magnet is an electric potential because it does this but it does not do it as a partitioned field line as an electric line does. The field lines of a magnet are interleaved together in a self circulating form.

Notice on page 2
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...vehicle-2.html

The post by Allen Burgess
    "Two separate, but electrically connected, toroidal coils of differing radii, carry magnetic flux in opposite directions about their common centerline".
    http://www.energeticforum.com/301590-post55.html

Then My post in response to his.
    Nail ejected from same arrangement.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/301600-post56.html

To eject the nail a solenoid must be formed wirelessly around the nail, and the point to this is that the Wheeler explanation of electrical transmission as a binary straight line (curled in a coil and starting at a center point but moving outwards in opposite directions is what I call a binary straight line) is then really an extension of a magnetic field line which is being projected through space. I believe this is what is being illustrated, and with the nail itself then forming a ground through the creation of a bloch wall as part of a now moving wireless electromagnet. It becomes a motional electromagnetic field when the nail, which is thus possessed of a bloch wall, and which we may consider the de facto ground is forced to move in conjunction with the motional magnetic line of force since it is now completing a circuit by becoming one with that field line in motion. The propulsion of which is a product of the ground following/moving in conjunction with the magnetic energy field line broadcast by the toroidal coils.

Now if we think about this for a while till it makes a bit of sense then it may help to understand how this concept of quartz particles bonded to gold fiber produces a propulsion system. I believe that this arrangement produces the starwars hyperspace system, only now it seems likely that instead of a quartz an aerogel may instead be in use as the dielectric accumulator.
    https://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

So, we do not distort space, we do not warp space, we move into the aether itself and become one with that hypervelocity energy field and that is what these black tetrahedron ships are apparently also doing.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 06-24-2019, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pot head
    replied
    Rober, put up a visual block or invite them over and explain to them what you are doing.
    If they are ignorant then educate them, if they are never going to be your friend then ignore them and move forward,

Leave a comment:

• robur
    replied
    Gone by request
    Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• robur
    replied
    Gone by request
    Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Spacecas0 post on page 33
    http://www.energeticforum.com/318650-post989.html

So along those lines Spacecase0 is Weyland's Hydrostatic Water Engine. Similar concept with different descriptors; instead of unequal EM gravity you have the application of atmospheric pressure and hydraulics. Considering the aether as a kind of superfluid and gravity as a rate of EM induction then Weyland's design is worth thinking about.

I want to plug his post here in case others haven't noticed it yet. This is a can do build well within the abilities of most people.
    Cadman Weyland's Hydrostatic Water Engine.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-weyland.html

[SIZE="5"]If all space distortion transports were made of gold, the physics would be better electricity but the morphology of the atomic structure would need to be reversed or the gold strengthened with an alloying metal or two or three dozen for atmospheric pressures or lack there of.
    To paraphrase my own understanding, which is strongly supported by history and data, but best explained by Wheeler: Distance's in space are a product; the deceleration of the inertial energies of counter-space, which as a result produce distance, and the reason for this is that deceleration of counter~spatial energies is what creates all dimensions in our space through the creation of the EM field. That is to say, slowed inertial energies from a background hyper~velocity energy field is what creates the EM field which enables matter to take physical form: This explains our reality as we know it.

It's important to realize that counter space is hyper-space. That counter space is what is depicted in Star War's/Star Trek as hyperspace and warp speed. Time and distance are synonymous to human experience. In hyper~space time is therefore without meaning in relation to distance. Who know's if this energy field has other prospects regarding the matter of time, but all evidence of people lost in hyper-spatial vortex fields, of which there are numerous accounts, say's that this field has no direct linked relationship to our time.

It's pretty clear to me that all of these ideas were known by the turn of the last century. The idea of space & distance being a product of some kind all penetrating hyper~velocity energy field was understood, at least hypothetically by the turn of the last century as well, and explains the focus put on this idea by Pyotr Kapitsa and then later developments to try to replicate the nature of this aether by creating superfluids beginning with the efforts to create liquid helium.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Kapitsa
    Electrical Charged Superfluid Plasma Cosmology: Kapitza Superfluid Jet Powered Spider Galaxy Cosmology Model

Now if you refer back to a post by ET Power Post on Joe Newman on page #4 there's a cross correlation to what we are discussing here. Speculating here now, but since the Newman description involves helium gas subjected to an EM field, the copper winding's around the balloon (in an apparent horizontal plane) would indicate that with applied power there is a rational reason to expect that a probability of potential effect might take place. In other words, it might not be so improbable as it would first appear, and one cannot help but think of the very ancient reports of flying cigars seen and reported by people when no airships or blimps were known to have existed, let alone wandering about the globe. If you don't count aliens flying zeppelin's through space, and I don't, then if one takes these reports as factual and truthful only one other conclusion can be arrived at.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/303274-post91.html
    Last edited by Gambeir; 06-23-2019, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pot head
    replied
    Personally, if I built a ship, it would be a Dyson sphere where the inside is completely land and the center is a star.
    Then you can go places with an entire fleet of ships inside orbiting your star while driving the sphere to its destination.
    Entire existence inside.
    But mom, I don’t want to go out...unless I get to keep one of them for a pet.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    [SIZE="5"]Okay man, think about space displacement when it comes to three dimensional realignment, i.e., movement through the heavens.
    I have, and am computing, but....slowly.

[SIZE="5"]
    Saline like superconducting fluids are a different animal and the physics are a better overall Q than the current superconductors available to the public sector.
    Wheeler has some stuff to say about what superconduction really is somewhere's. Don't remember where exactly unfortunately.

You're on the right track however because the history behind this technology clearly established that the first priority was to attempt to somehow re-create a facsimile of counter-space by creating liquid helium, and thereafter super magnets which were also super-cooled.

The drive to create room temp super conduction is diversionary and comes out of complete lack of knowledge about what a magnetic field actually is.

This setup is a vacuum of space propulsion unit with superconducting coils allowing space to be used as the flow of magnetic focusing.
    Magnetic focusing i.e., gravity amplifiers.
    The ion drive would be initiated and you start up the shields to protect the craft, the gravity field is focused in the correct orientation to aid the ion drive.
    The gravity amplifiers are powered up and you go to full potential.
    How fast is not the question but how long does it take to move the mass up to full speed potential?
    Yes, I'm with you generally speaking, and thoughts along these lines were in my mind as well. Will have to think about this for a while to see if some more logic emerges out of it, but there is a great deal of logic to it.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 06-23-2019, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    Hmm, reads like a cover story is my thinking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X