Mechanical Magnetic Torque Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overunity moderation status.

Member Ramset, Snodgrass of the "Pickwick papers", got me moderated as Synchro1 over at the OU site. Member Floor left off with a question I will answer over here.

Here's Floor's comment:

"@Synchro 1

"The masking oscillator generates power in proportion to the magnetic force of it's backing magnets.
    It's curious that we can control greater amounts at no increased cost to input power." end quote
    Yes this is interesting.
    "Look at the core of the 500 Newton electromagnet in the picture below.
    Generating magnetic field strength through core inductance has the twofold advantage of

increasing attraction to a magnet piston
    and
    reducing input consumption."

1. Generating magnetic field strength through core inductance (which inductance / where ?)
    2. increasing attraction to a magnet piston (as compared to ?)
    3. reducing input consumption (as compared to ?)

Can you give me a walk through, start to finish on these points.

Might help others to better understand as well.

regards
    floor"
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 03-12-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Yeesh

take much responsibility for your own actions ?

tonnes of members complained about your toxic contributions to Stefan

threatening members with violence ,using racist [white supremacist] humor to poke fun at others .

Vulgar sexual content posts along with threats...

posting comments on Hitler attacking/killing US president [in 1963
      and V1 rockets targeting the pentagon ....

there are Reems of attacks and violations of almost any terms of service agreements on any moderated forum hosted by a known person [not some anonymous Blog type]

taking responsibility for your own actions ??

its really unfortunate that this happened Allen,you just can't seem to follow laws or agreements [TOS agreements]

when your a guest in a mans house ??

its really not hard to do at all.

good luck with your work [and I do mean that sincerely]
      Edit
      Synchro1
      I see your post below

sorry to post in my own thread...
      but you wrote My name ....

I hope Evostasr fares better than in the past here [when you took over his thread for quite some time ]...he seems a sincere and dedicated fellow
      Last edited by RAMSET; 03-12-2018, 10:25 PM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• Floor's questions.

@Floor,

Thank you for your very interesting and pertinent questions.

Firstly, I'm not using backing magnets with the BEMF power, because the modest input is to weak to neutralize both the magnets and the attraction of the EM core.

Attaching backing magnets to the EM lowers the inductance of the coil, hence making it less powerful. This loss of power needs to be corrected for by increasing the input power. The net result is a gain, because the attraction strength of the backing magnets traveled through the core and adds to the force of attraction to the ferrite rod and magnet piston.

The BEMF off the Neo sphere spinner pulse coil is only 50 milli watts. The input voltage of 12 volts drops in half to 6 volts. This small amount of power is only enough to neutralize the attraction strength of the EM core and no additional backing magnets. However, the absence of the backing magnets allows the EM to retain all of it's initial inductance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
          take much responsibility for your own actions ?

tonnes of members complained about your toxic contributions to Stefan

threatening members with violence ,using racist [white supremacist] humor to poke fun at others .

Vulgar sexual content posts along with threats...

posting comments on Hitler attacking/killing US president [in 1963
          and V1 rockets targeting the pentagon ....

there are Reems of attacks and violations of almost any terms of service agreements on any moderated forum hosted by a known person [not some anonymous Blog type]

taking responsibility for your own actions ??

its really unfortunate that this happened Allen,you just can't seem to follow laws or agreements [TOS agreements]

when your a guest in a mans hose ??

its really not hard to do at all
          @Ramset,

You have no right to carry your vendetta with me over here to Energetic Forum. I will complain to Aaron about your chronic trolling if you keep it up.

Comment

• Negative Inductance.

@smOky2,

Question from OU: This may be off topic for this thread but, here's smoky's question any way:

"What have you discovered from experimenting with this
            “negative inductance”?

And have you taken any measurements of the magnetic force"
            ?

Here's my "Negative Inductance Measurement" video for anyone who hasn't already watched it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoqc...ature=youtu.be

Have you ever watched any of Gotoluc's 16 self running coil videos? He places disk magnets with spacers next to a toroid coil wrapped with twin windings and measures inductance in the ferrite toroid coil. The inductance drops as he lowers the number of spacers. This is a test bench measure of "Negative Inductance", and it's directly proportional to the distance away from the coil core.

Complete core saturation would measure zero inductance. The addition of one small magnet would lower the inductance into the negative range. The "Negative Henry" is a measure of impedance and impedance is an indication of the presence of magnetic energy.

The issue currently is wether or not we can measure negative inductance with an inductance meter. I demonstrated how my inductance meter measures the distance of a ferrite core at the point of zero inductance then a negative at one centimeter out and a positive at one centimeter in and two for two negative and positive in both directions. This turned into another controversial test video for me.
            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 03-12-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• 1000 Newton Electro-Magnet Coil.

Following our Hob Nilre rule; Replacing the 500 Newton Electro-Magnet coil with a 1000 Newton Electro-Magnet coil would double the output of the attraction oscillator with the same input.

Look at this $35.00 coil from eBay. This coil would nearly quadruple the output (500 Newtons is 112 Lbs of force) of the attraction oscillator for the same input!

12V 400LB Pull Electromagnet:

The core is a wider diameter, so a ferrite plug the same size topped off by a disk magnet would serve better as an oscillating piston.
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-05-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post

Here's my "Negative Inductance Measurement" video for anyone who hasn't already watched it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoqc...ature=youtu.be

The issue currently is wether or not we can measure negative inductance with an inductance meter. I demonstrated how my inductance meter measures the distance of a ferrite core at the point of zero inductance then a negative at one centimeter out and a positive at one centimeter in and two for two negative and positive in both directions. This turned into another controversial test video for me.
                This is a very clear example of how to NOT use your test equipment. It is also a very nice explanation of how to arrive at very incorrect conclusions. The improper use of test equipment is probably the number one reason why so many people view free energy researchers as a bunch of quacks. That video means nothing because of the improper use of the inductance meter. I have one just like that and can also make it read improperly just like Allen has done in his video. ZERO THE METER ALLEN LIKE THE MANUAL SAYS TO AND YOUR NEGATIVE INDUCTANCE WILL GO AWAY.

That video is like someone taking a ruler and deciding the 2 inch mark is really zero so anything to the left of that mark must be a negative measurement. It makes no sense to use an inductance meter like is shown in that video.
                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Zeroing the meter.

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                  This is a very clear example of how to NOT use your test equipment. It is also a very nice explanation of how to arrive at very incorrect conclusions. The improper use of test equipment is probably the number one reason why so many people view free energy researchers as a bunch of quacks. That video means nothing because of the improper use of the inductance meter. I have one just like that and can also make it read improperly just like Allen has done in his video. ZERO THE METER ALLEN LIKE THE MANUAL SAYS TO AND YOUR NEGATIVE INDUCTANCE WILL GO AWAY.

That video is like someone taking a ruler and deciding the 2 inch mark is really zero so anything to the left of that mark must be a negative measurement. It makes no sense to use an inductance meter like is shown in that video.
                  @citfta,

I did that. I believe it's measuring the presence of a tiny amount of magnetic energy. SmOky2 mentioned he believed the magnetic energy was emanating from the alligator clip leads. I didn't feel it mattered. My point is that it's detected by the inductance meter.
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 03-14-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Negative BEMF

@citfta,

What do you make of this last comment by evostars?

#317 Report Post
                    Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM

"building the third version.
                    the second version was becoming a mess...

this version uses negative back EMF".

Comment

• Stephan of "Django Unchained".

@Ramset,

Comparing you to Stephan of "Django Unchained" is not a white supremacist racist insult, but a reference to your obsequiousness to the Dogmatic principles adhered to by the clic of Southfork "Steam Punk" cynics that infest the OverUnity website.

Comment

• you should quit while your ahead

hone of many images and innuendos you posted at Stefan's to invoke Humor using persons of color...
                        People are not laughing along with you...
                        ------------------------------------------
                        Allen
                        I do not like this path one bit ,however your path seems to always lead back here.

instead of pointing to the work of others in this thread ,and constantly moving your "speak" around and math around ....

Newtons and Figs and Gaussian Henry's... too and fro .....and meters which read minus ?

**BTW Meters can do that anytime if working in the noise or in ways they were never meant to be used , anyone who has used a meter sees erroneous minus signs all the time...regardless of calibration protocols .

You had access to a multitude of builders over there and still do here ???.

after 6 years there should be more than a "look at this guy " look at that guy"

should be "Look at Allen" and what ""I"" can do.

you are after all the one making the claim .

make a simple claim and people will test it..

starting fights,threats , funny distractions and insults and all the rest...
                        People are done with that ,too much at stake .

sincerely
                        Chet K
                        Last edited by RAMSET; 03-14-2018, 12:51 AM.
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

• Twin biased Reed Switch.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                          one of many images and innuendos you posted at Stefan's to invoke Humor using persons of color...
                          People are not laughing along with you...
                          ------------------------------------------
                          Allen
                          I do not like this path one bit ,however your path seems to always lead back here.

instead of pointing to the work of others in this thread ,and constantly moving your "speak" around and math around ....

Newtons and Figs and Gaussian Henry's... too and fro .....and meters which read minus ?

**BTW Meters can do that anytime if working in the noise or in ways they were never meant to be used , anyone who has used a meter sees erroneous minus signs all the time...regardless of calibration protocols .

You had access to a multitude of builders over there and still do here ???.

after 6 years there should be more than a "look at this guy " look at that guy"

should be "Look at Allen" and what ""I"" can do.

you are after all the one making the claim .

make a simple claim and people will test it..

starting fights,threats , funny distractions and insults and all the rest...
                          People are done with that ,too much at stake .

sincerely
                          Chet K
                          @Ramset,

Augustus Snodgrass was not a character of color.

Comment

• Ou cop.

We can see the ball cup in the open "T' of the PVC connector above. The power Reed switch has a biasing magnet fragment glued in position and is functioning flawlessly. The Neo sphere spinner is attracted to the Reed switches, so it's important that it's contained securely in an enclosed cup.

Practically all my securings are linked rubber bands hooked around the ends of barbecue skewers. These tricks come from years of building experience.

The Neo sphere spinner is rotating flawlessly inside it's cup housing. Next I have to glue the biasing magnet fragment to the output Reed switch. The build is shaping up very nicely now.

Replacing the 12 volt 500 Newton Electro-Magnet coil with the 12 volt 400 pounds of attraction force model pictured above would increase the output by a factor of 350% with no additional cost to input.

New riddle for Ramset: Elon Musk is Dr. Strangelove.
                            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 03-14-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Twin reciprocating Reed switchs.

Here's a video of the Neo sphere in a PVC "T" coupling triggering the reciprocating Reed switches: I'm preparing to measure input and output to calculate a COP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZQUqQYJp4

Comment

• NO/NC Reed switches

I just received a shipment of normally open, normally closed Reed switches in the mail today. These switches have three electrodes, perfect for the reciprocating action needed to run the spinner and channel the EM output. I hooked one up already and it runs the spinner fine shorting 12 volts of power through the switch. I need a little time to reconfigure the setup, but what a difference these manufactured switches will make in the motor generator's performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X