No announcement yet.

Mechanical Magnetic Torque Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commutator and "Latching Reed Switch".

This setup is working flawlessly; Next step is to extend the commutator hub to a foot in length for the 3 trigger magnet levels with enough space in between to eliminate magnetic interference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUqdYdArys4
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-29-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Twin DC fan foot long commutator

This is my third Android Phone video, hopefully they'll improve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJBp21wlYGk

Comment

• commutator with reed switches:

Here's a still shot of the commutator with Reed Switches in position:
        Attached Files

Comment

• Geoffry S. Miller.

Geoffry S. Miller's commutator, brought over from a comment by Vidbid off the "Newman Motor Finally Explained" thread.

Apparently, my latching Reeds and DC fan commutator does the same kind of job for around $10:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-30-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
            This setup is working flawlessly; Next step is to extend the commutator hub to a foot in length for the 3 trigger magnet levels with enough space in between to eliminate magnetic interference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUqdYdArys4
            Great Idea well done Man!

Comment

• Magnets

I traveled back to Northern California and recovered 4 of the world's most powerful Neo magnets; Two 4" disks, a 4" sphere and a 4" tube. I plan to return these magnets to Costa Rica where I have a 10 Henry inductor coil with a laminated H core.

I need to equal 10 Teslas of electro magnetic magnet strength to neutralize the attraction force of the permanent magnets.

My prototype neutralization oscillator was merely a tiny fraction of the strength with only a few small button magnets on a 12 volt electro-magnet coil.

My next "Neutralization Oscillator" should generate some meaningful output.

Comment

• Powerful Disk Magnets.

Here's a picture of two large 4" x 1" neo disk magnets attached to a plastic spool through the center with threaded rod for safety. This picture was taken aboard my 40' Coronado in Northern California: Bound for Costa Rica!

Any ferrite "Keeper" would neutralize the permanent magnet fields, and confine the attraction to inside the loop.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-28-2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Bifilar Electro-Magnet coil.

My first "Dragone Magnet Pump" consisted of a bifilar air core coil sandwiched between the two Neo disks in the picture above. It was controlled by a DPDT reed switch and D.C. battery operated magnet commutator.

The bifilar coil does not generate BEMF when current is interrupted. The output from the bifilar magnet pump was gushing and copious, with no cancellation effect. The poles of the bifilar are in the center of the hole.

Currently I am in possession of my "Quadfilar Spiral" coil. I plan to construct an oscillator with the two neo disks on one side of the coil and a ferrite rod with a strong neo in attraction for piston rod suspended overhead by strong elastic bands. The bifilar spiral should neutralize the magnet force below and free the overhead magnet rod to spring away and then attract back, without the need for an 18% cycle span to redirect the back-spike.

This advanced model bifilar neutralization oscillator should run itself silent and non polluting while generating abundant free power.
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-30-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Costa Rica Magnets

I'm back home in Costa Rica with all the magnets I left California with. I built a loop of ceramics between the powerful neo's and no magnet force was noticeable outside the special "Sport Utility Box" I carried through the airports.

There's no longer anything holding the project back now!
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-05-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Magnet bifilar coil blade switch and capacitor.

This photo below is of my original "Dragone Magnet Pump" bifilar air core coil, a blade switch and a 2500 volt micro-wave capacitor.

Behind on the left is my "Spiral Quadfilar":

My next two tests firstly involve pulsing the bifilar coil sandwiched between the two neo disks in attraction at neutralization power, then re-closing the blade switch to see how much power returns to the capacitor from the re-gauging of the field.

Simply shorting a capacitor can result in gain from "Ground Scouring". Energy from the Dirac sea charges the capacitor when it's charge level falls below ambience.

Secondly, I want to measure the inductance of the twin bifilar spiral to see if there is a phantom inductance from the coupling.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-15-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Negative Inductance

This video shows a reading of increasing "Negative Inductance" in one serial bifilar coil in a Quadfilar of two while in self resonance. This indicates the presence of a magnetic field that is spontaneously building strength:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP2xEKH4qdc

Below is a picture of a serial bifilar air core coil sandwiched between two powerful Neo disk magnets in attraction
                        as the original "Dragone Magnet Pump" and Art Porter's solid state GAP:
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-15-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Neo disk oscillator.

This is a picture of a Neo (Ring 1/4" center hole) disk oscillator:

Look at the distance between the suspended Neo disk and the top of the bifilar neutralization coil. A sister Neo disk is positioned at the bottom of the coil in attraction: A stronger overhead spring would permit the top Neo disk to oscillate more closely to the top of the pulse coil thus increasing output.

The wall transformer is sending 14 volts to the coil. I am getting a solid "Jounce" out of the pulse. This build should generate usable free power. I'll upload a video of it oscillating soon.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-16-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Neo disk oscillator.

Here's a new video of the Neo (Ring) disk oscillator with the top Neo disk closer to the top of the bifilar coil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtif6_XY7s

The bifilar coil and Neo disc magnet underneath are held down by a bungee cord attached to a heavy hardcover book. This is needed because the lower magnet and coil leap up off the table top and stick to the overhead Neo disk. The 4 ceramic rings on the upper Neo are threaded with copper wire and attached to a cabinet handle above by strong pony tail elastic bands. The throw is around 1/2" inch, plenty for the oscillation. In between are a few skein's of wire and some plastic spacers to prevent a collision between the powerful disk above and the coil and Neo disk below.
                            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-16-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Better Neo disk oscillator video

Here's a better video:

https://youtu.be/PBOhkMouhSU
                              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-17-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Measure of magnet force.

General question for the group:

The series bifilar air core coil was shop wound and coated in polyurethane. The inductance measures 75.2 mH without the magnets and 75.5 mH with the magnets attached. The input is 1500 mA at 14.5 volts for one second.

The question is, using Joseph Henry's formula for Inductance; What is the magnet force generated by the coil in Gauss for the one second?

We may need member bistander to help verify any results!

(mH is milli-henrys, and mA is milli-amps or 1000 th's of a Henry and 1000 th's of an Amp) (1 Tesla = 10,000 Gauss)

Working on the assumption that the ratio of input to output is equal to the 3.3 sheer to push pull force, we should be able to calculate the output of the oscillator in Watts!
                                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-18-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X