No announcement yet.

Ere many generations pass...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ernst , thank you very much for your effort. You are right about magnifying transmitter, but I think it is obsolete now...The Tesla second method is better suitable for current world (if not restricted by politics)

Comment

Awesome workd Ernst! Got in the first comment in Youtube - if there is anything I need to change in that rather enthusiastic comment let me know soon - not sure how long I have to edit it.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments.
        It has been very frustrating to work on this alone and not being able to talk with others or comment on work by others. Now that the dust settles I see there is too much of this frustration in this video, some of which should have been replaced with some more useful explanation of the processes involved.
        But we still have the document and this thread.
        So let's continue.
        The PCR provide heat to the Earth which is conducted through our atmosphere. This heat is (in our atmosphere) the kinetic energy of electrons and not the temperature that one feels, and it creates a rise of (negative) potential, just as additional electrons would.
        The SCR provide free electrons in our atmosphere. Not very many, but enough to act as seeds to create an avalanche effect.
        In an electric discharge, the sudden expansion of charges cools the electrons involved.
        This 'cold' attracts heat from neighbouring atoms and free charges. This flow of energy ioonizes atoms nearby creating more free charges that are consequently added to the discharge. Then the electric and magnetic fields forces them to flow with the other charges in the discharge, so they can not increase the temperature of the discharge.
        So the discharge remains cold and keeps attracting heat.
        This process would never stop if it wasn't for the fact that the center of the magnetic 'donut' surrounding the discharge moves to the end of the discharge and thus weakens the effect until it stops.
        The most important effects here are caused by a rapid change in electric potential and of course the expansion.
        In a stepped leader we see the formation of an ionized channel around the initial discharge. This channel can be 1-10m in diameter clearly indicating that this is NOT the discharge itself, but effects arounnd this discharge. The air around the discharge ionizes because of the energy that flows through it towards the discharge. The mainly magnetic effect pushes the charges towards the end of the step, from which a new step is initiated.
        This leaves a channel of ionized air which is emptied once it hits the ground. Notice that these charges do not originate from the thundercloud, but from the air below.
        This is the process Tesla wants to copy as a source of electrical energy.

Ernst

Comment

Hi Ernst,

I have been following the works and writings of Tesla since the early 1960's when I found a book about him in my high school library. Of course there was nothing ever mentioned about him in either a history class or science class back then. Only much later did I understand why he was not mentioned. Of course in the last 10 years or so everybody is claiming to know the "Tesla Secrets".

Thanks for all your efforts to bring some truth and real knowledge about Tesla to the light. I have been reading both documents you have shared and will also be watching closely this thread. I have also watched the videos you have posted links to.

I can really appreciate all the hours it must have taken to gather all that information. And also the many hundreds of hours it must have taken to find and toss out all the garbage that has been written about Tesla. I am sure there are many others who also appreciate your efforts and just haven't taken time to post their thanks.

Thanks,
          Carroll
          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Beste Ernst,

Exciting times ahead! I think the video is good. As a mere bistander i could not feel the frustration, besides there is this charming dutch accent

I don't think the alternative energy community will help spread the word, nor able to disrupt the current status quo. It is like preaching to the choir, besides being heavily burdened under its own dogma's. As i understand from your own words, current science is not interested either.

There is however a growing shift in global consensus of commercial companies to conduct business in a social and environmentally responsible manner. Still making the dollar bill, but use these bucks to make this world a better place. Especially new innovative (tech) companies seem to follow these business ethics.

One of these company's is Tesla Motors (yes the apple does not have to fall very far from the tree). For example all Tesla Motor patents are OUR patents (the company will allow its technology patents be used by anyone in good faith), just like your philosofy.

I also see many synergy benefits between Tesla Motors and this TMT technology. Even if the technology's only use in first instance would be to keep the old-tech batteries charged anywhere.

If I was you Ernst, I would boldly contact Elon Musk.

Wait, let me rephrase. If I was Elon, I would be more then willing to listen to your story.

Dutch would say "You never know how a cow catches a hare".

I know many here would frown upon my view/suggestion. However, Tesla knew back in the days, you need money to be able to realise dreams, especially big dreams. This holds true till date.

Good luck to you and your endeavors!

Groet and ,
            All the best,

Slick

Comment

Shared the info with the Radionics Yahoo group of Bruce Perreault. I believe his work has some similarities to this concept. Much of it was originally based on the study of Henry Moray's device which was that tabletop box that apparently was getting 5000 watts using an antenna although it was likely using some radioactive substances too but I think it needed that to pull in power from the atmosphere or surrounding air. I'm a little hazy on the details of that as I haven't looked at it for a long while but anyway it's posted with the group there to hopefully add to the interest.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thank you Ernst

Thank you Ernst for all the obvious hard work you have put into this. Tesla would be proud!

There is a lot of information to digest in the document so after another read I'll be posing some questions.

Dom

Comment

thank you all for your kind words!

The video is doing better than all my previous video's but not nearly as good as I had hoped.
                  No 95000, no 12000, not even 1000 yet....

@Slick,
                  When I was 17 or thereabout I used to sing Madness songs with my friends, copying their London accent. Then one time when I was in London, the taxidriver asked me where I was from? What part of London? Because usually he could tell straightaway, but he could not put a North or South to my accent. The fact that he thought I was from London was the greatest compliment he could make at that time. On tv we heard our PM speaking some hiddeous English that should fill all Dutch with embarrasment, and that was an incentive for us to try and do MUCH better (be'er )
                  Now I live in a country where people speak baby-English and there is very little singing with friends anymore and now you can recognize my accent....

Yes, I agree Elon should be interested. But I think you misjudge the situation.
                  If you were Elon, you would have many emails every day of people who did 'find' Tesla's secret. You would quickly get tired of that, and also, you'd already have a Tesla coil and know that it only consumes power.
                  You would not listen to the crazy Dutchman.
                  Just like any scientist that I spoke to, the moment they hear "Tesla", their brain goes into standby mode and there is no more exchange of information possible.
                  Then there is the Breakthrough Energy Coalition... But he who knocks on the BEC-door, knocks in vain. I don't even think their mailbox is read.
                  I was hoping to create some commotion here with the help of Aaron and the Tesla communities, and then this would draw attention and Elon (or someone else, preferably without a murder weapon) would come to me.

So Aaron, are you still in?

Ernst

Comment

The aftermath of the disclosure

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                    thank you all for your kind words!

The video is doing better than all my previous video's but not nearly as good as I had hoped.
                    No 95000, no 12000, not even 1000 yet....

@Slick,
                    When I was 17 or thereabout I used to sing Madness songs with my friends, copying their London accent. Then one time when I was in London, the taxidriver asked me where I was from? What part of London? Because usually he could tell straightaway, but he could not put a North or South to my accent. The fact that he thought I was from London was the greatest compliment he could make at that time. On tv we heard our PM speaking some hiddeous English that should fill all Dutch with embarrasment, and that was an incentive for us to try and do MUCH better (be'er )
                    Now I live in a country where people speak baby-English and there is very little singing with friends anymore and now you can recognize my accent....

If you were Elon, you would have many emails every day of people who did 'find' Tesla's secret. You would quickly get tired of that, and also, you'd already have a Tesla coil and know that it only consumes power.
                    Just like any scientist that I spoke to, the moment they hear "Tesla", their brain goes into standby mode and there is no more exchange of information possible.
                    Then there is the Breakthrough Energy Coalition... But he who knocks on the BEC-door, knocks in vain. I don't even think their mailbox is read.
                    I was hoping to create some commotion here with the help of Aaron and the Tesla communities, and then this would draw attention and Elon (or someone else, preferably without a murder weapon) would come to me.

Ernst
                    @Ernst

Thank you for the extraordinary effort. The video and the document are very dense information necessitates a lot of reading to attain to your conclusion.

Most of us coming from the mainstream it require a complete twist of mindset.

If you don’t see a flood of comments the basic reason IMHO might be

1, you directed our courtesy to the simplicity of the process that made it hard to find clear indications pointing us where to be next!
                    I.e. when I knock a door visiting someone normally I expect the same door to open or not, but not every door in the entire city

2, the concept of the CBR either or the PCR and SCR are well accepted in the Standard Model.

3, you created a situation similar to ATLAS and CMS experiments shed light on Higgs properties | CERN where Higgs Boson fitted exactly the standard model expectation and created a situation like In Theory: Is theoretical physics in crisis? | CERN

Until some of us wake up get ourselves together again you have to be very patient. It might be a while before you reach where you think you are heading.

Thank you for your extraordinary effort.

Hope it helps
                    jj

Comment

Tesla's Self-Acting Engine - TMT?

Hi Ernst,

I posted this earlier today: Tesla's Self-Acting Engine? - A & P Electronic Media

Soon, I will put that in a newsletter, which is overdue anyway. It will go out to quite a few people.

I did look at your references for the "key" and I watched your video. I did not thoroughly review your document #3 that outlines all of this because I don't have time to examine a 66 page document at this time. I understand your comparison between the self-acting engine and the TMT and find it interesting and have to agree that there are some philosophical equivalencies, but I cannot say I agree with it outside of the basic analogy in regards to technical specifics. That does not mean that I will not help to promote your work because I believe other points of view deserve attention as not one person has figured it all out.

What I would like to know is what experiments would you like to conduct that will either prove or disprove your claims? You made references to the fact that you seem to be moving towards a proof.

Eric Dollard has already proven the TMT methods of longitudinal dielectric transmission since the 1970's, but are you saying that you have significant "overunity" claims in regards to the TMT that you can actually show because that essentially is what Tesla is claiming for the self-acting engine, which is something that Eric has steered away from claiming.

If my basic points of understanding of what you're attempting to share are off base, then please let me know. I do support your work and want to share it regardless of my own personal understanding or belief in it.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks Aaron! I'd very much appreciate your help.
                        I understand your point of view. For a moment I thought of giving you a few page numbers in my document so to get you more quickly up to date. But I found I can not create a short cut.
                        You could just read the last 2 pages, then you will know but most probably not understand nor agree. You would really have to read most of the document.
                        I may be able to give a few page numbers that you could skip...

I have read and enjoyed Peter's interpretation of the self-acting engine.

I thought the document includes 1 or 2 supporting experiments, but no definite proof that it will work. That is not the purpose of the document. The purpose is to show what Tesla tells us. As I said earlier, I think with modern electronics (or even tubes if you insist) it may be possible to provide proof on a much smaller scale.
                        I will go into more detail later, but if that works, that would increase the value of this system many-fold.
                        To get some idea of what I am thinking of, look here.

Again, thank you for your support!

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by myenergetic View Post
                          @Ernst

Thank you for the extraordinary effort. The video and the document are very dense information necessitates a lot of reading to attain to your conclusion.

Most of us coming from the mainstream it require a complete twist of mindset.

If you don’t see a flood of comments the basic reason IMHO might be

1, you directed our courtesy to the simplicity of the process that made it hard to find clear indications pointing us where to be next!
                          I.e. when I knock a door visiting someone normally I expect the same door to open or not, but not every door in the entire city

2, the concept of the CBR either or the PCR and SCR are well accepted in the Standard Model.

3, you created a situation similar to ATLAS and CMS experiments shed light on Higgs properties | CERN where Higgs Boson fitted exactly the standard model expectation and created a situation like In Theory: Is theoretical physics in crisis? | CERN

Until some of us wake up get ourselves together again you have to be very patient. It might be a while before you reach where you think you are heading.

Thank you for your extraordinary effort.

Hope it helps
                          jj
                          Thanks JJ,
                          The document follows the line of Tesla's article, that is in line with the purpose of the document but it is not the easiest way to present the information. For that reason I added a few introduction posts in this thread, hoping that would help the overal readability.
                          There are a number of differences between the CBR on one side and PCR and SCR on the other. In particular PCR are in my opinion a bit outside mainstream science... Make that quite a bit.

If you wish me to elaborate, just ask, but I will leave it here for now.

Ernst.

Comment

small scale verification

This is my idea, (not Tesla's)

When I switch on my SEC I can see a brief rise in temperature (measured with an IR- thermometer) and when I switch it off a brief dip. I do not want the rise, but I do want the dip.
                            So by switching it on slowly, the generated heat will be dissipated to the environment if it is generated at all. Then switching it of suddenly will cool the electricity.
                            With a coil that is operating in this manner I see two effects that normally occur only at voltages over 1MV:
                            - the discharges get much longer (easily 20x) than expected
                            - I do not know how to describe this, but I see a similarity in the appearance of the discharge

For these 3 reasons (theory + 2 observations) I think the same effect may be obtained at voltages in the 10KV+ range.
                            See attached diagram.
                            The diodes and caps must be able to withstand the voltages produced by the coil (of course).
                            At hvstuff.com you can find diodes up to 80KV and large polystyrene caps.

What is not shown in the diagram is that the receiving electrode in the spark-gap (the right one) should be bigger (make it a metal ball) than the sending electrode (left one) which can be a needle. You will have to play a bit with the spark gap distance, too small you won't attract many charges, too long you lose too much energy.

If someone wants to test this idea, feel free to do so.
                            As long as you don't commercialize it, you are free to test and use it. (we have a patent on this)

I will be testing this too, but if you arrive at results before I do, please post it here!

And Elon, if you read this, that will be 3 model S's for me, please.

Ernst.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ernst
                              I am aware of the situation. I would not recommend emailing (nor knocking on the front door), just like I would not recommend the cow to chase the hare in order to catch it.

Always go for the back door where the guards are down. Not the front which often has a structure in place to bounce bull****, judged by people not exactly qualified to recognize a nugget. But I feel I am now stating the obvious since You are a crazy, clever, stubborn little bugger (I consider these properties assets). But you are wrong, he would not listen. If one studies the person Elon, one must conclude, he also can be defined a crazy, clever, stubborn little bugger. You'd be speaking the same language.

Some creativity is essential. I just wanted to plant a seed to make people think about opportunities outside the known and logical fields. Remember You're only are 6 handshakes away from the president. I know there are some South African members here. If some guy knows a guy who knows a guy? Make it happening!

I will now go in bistander modus as to not clutter up the thread too much.

All the best,

Slick

Comment

It seems this Steinmetz paper that Eric Dollard posted over in the Charge Conserving Capacitive Spring thread might be of some relevance. It talks about multigap lightning arrestors and lightning discharges having longer coronal discharges than the amount of voltage potential available to initiate such discharges. http://www.energeticforum.com/171748-post246.html

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X