• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Turion-Man

My coils were made up of #29 awg wire so it's output was such a high
    voltage I would have to step it down to get the right proportions of amps
    to voltage then watts. I think converters are great but as you pointed
    out before in the past that it is better to use a bit bigger wire.

My coil was wound 24 strand at 170 feet each. One strand broke inside
    but before I go on let me state that my goal was reached. I used second
    hand wire pulled out of old motors and so one did break. Anyway at the
    6th strand put in series the magic begins on that coil. It does not speed up
    and it puts out real power. It does not slow down but puts out real power.

Amazing, at that point I was flabbergasted. What that meant to me was
    more than any experiment I ever did. Tesla told us in his patent that he
    used series connected strand to produce, what was it, self induction?

Or something like that, I am just a lowly mechanic so the terms are all
    foreign to me. I read the books and went to college but was a C+ student
    only. Not very good grades.

However the honor roll was fun as other subjects drove my grades up
    in high school. By the skin of my teeth. I tried so hard while others hardly
    worked in Chemistry, Physics and so on.

I have done lots of tests and this I can say, Tesla was right about the
    self canceling induction coils. So at your lead I hooked up the 17 or 18
    strands in series and was only getting 50ma at 220vac but I only
    had one diode on it so that is an unfair result. No fast diodes, no bridge
    nothing.

I was getting a reading of over 800 volts and the other side was giving
    me 400 vac straight off the windings. I should have done more and will
    but that was not my goal at the time. My goal was to see if i could get
    my coil to produce without dragging down the motor and it did.

Then as i went to more and more strands in series I got the drive motor
    to drop by 400ma at 88 vac while my coil was lighting up 100v led bulbs.

I didn't do proper measurements. Sorry.

The rotor was 10" dia well the magnets placed at about 9" dia using
    20 of them 1/2" cylinders 1" long.

////////////////////////////////////////
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-22-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion

By the way, I have a whole spool of met glass. It is too wide for my bobbins so I tried cutting it into strips to wind on some small bobbins for a prototype motor Matt sent me. It was like grabbing a handful of razor blades. There was blood everywhere before I was done, so that stuff is nothing to fool with. At low rpm's the output from the met glass was no better than the ferrite for generator coils. Citifa tested it for us. I wanted to make some coils for my big genet of that, and I have just enough to do it.Gotta get some good gloves first. It cuts easily with scissors, but the edges will slice you up.
      Metglas 2605sa1 is said to have been out on the market since 2006.
      Can you remember the number of your Metglas?

The latest is nanocrystalline it takes the place and far better than the
      old versions. Either one should be as good as ferrite. Also is depends
      on the dimensions of the core build but it could work if done right.

That way each core would be out of the same material with no changes
      in characteristics.

////////////////////////////////////////
      Last edited by BroMikey; 10-22-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Here is why I need metglas tape to get my shape for a core.
        Or make a two piece "C" with a chip out of it so I can gap the
        halves together for more experiments. Maybe later.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/shoecore.jpg

Comment

• Turion post collection/Archive

Originally posted by Turion
          So where was the lie in my post 1157????
          You couldn't find one, so now you don't want to talk about cogging anymore.
          LOL. TYPICAL.

Your Wikipedia article did not disprove a SINGLE claim that I made in post 1157. Although, I would admit that if you got the rpms up HIGH enough, the magnetic drag might continue to go away. At 5000 rpm, it is still there. I wonder how fast you would have to run the generator for it to be gone?

I agreed with the statement that "at high speed the motor moment of inertia filters out the EFFECT of cogging torque." It doesn't ELIMINATE it, it filters it. SMOOTHS it out if you will. But it is still there. You cannot eliminate the attraction of a magnet to an iron core just by moving past it quickly, because all you did was move rapidly to the NEXT iron core. The magnetic drag is still there, as I have shown with the simple example I gave of the effect of magnetic neutralization on the performance of a stock motor turning my generator. Are you going to dispute that or not? Come on, be a man. Do something besides quote Wikipedia. Have an original thought of your own on the subject under discussion. If magnetic neutralization has "NO EFFECT" as YOU have stated, why does the amp draw of my motor decrease when it is put in place? Why do the rpm's of the motor increase? Why does the output of the generator increase? Or are you saying NONE of those things happen. If you want, I could point you to a whole bunch of YouTube videos done by people on THIS forum that show the effect. Or are they liars and frauds too?

So until you point out the LIE in post 1157, I'm going to assume that everything I said is true. What does that give us? It gives us a rotor that despite the fact that the magnets on it are rotating past iron cores, does not drag the motor down. Without magnetic neutralization, the more coils you have, the greater the drag. Try using the razor scooter motor to turn a rotor with magnets on it past a half dozen coils and see how much smoke you get out of that motor as the amp draw exceeds the rated draw of the motor. Use a second motor to get it up to speed if you want, but I promise you that when ONLY the razor scooter motor is turning the rotor magnets past a bunch of coils, at WHATEVER RPM you think "eliminates cogging" you will find out exactly how LITTLE you know.

But let's move on to generator coils that speed the motor up when they are put under load. This too has NO VALUE according to you. Another example of your BRILLIANT intellect.

Speed up under load is a function of delayed lenz. When a load is put on the coil, instead of the coil becoming say a North polarity electromagnet that repels the approaching North magnet, then switching polarity to a South electromagnet as the magnet reaches top dead center on the coil and attracting the North magnet that is moving away, a PROPERLY constructed coil has enough capacity that it doesn't become a North polarity electromagnet until JUST as the North magnet on the rotor reaches top dead center, and then it becomes that North electromagnet repels that North polarity rotor magnet in the SAME direction it was traveling. TIMING is critical. Coil construction is specific to the rotor, the rpms of the motor, and a bunch of other factors.

What you get is the generator coil acting as a MOTOR coil at exactly the right moment which assists the motor, thereby decreasing its amp draw, increasing its speed, which then causes the generator to produce MORE POWER. If you have a decent motor that is highly efficient turning a rotor past coils that speed the motor up under load, what happens to the efficiency of that motor? The motor will ALWAYS use some power, but what you get is rpm far beyond what the motor was capable of generating on its own. When that rpm is transferred to a rotating generator, you will see the benefits. I have 12 coils that assist my motor in its rotation by doing this, at the same time they are generating power.

You said if this was for real, Thane Heinz would have made a fortune from it. Not really. First of all, Tesla’s patent on this topic is expired, putting it in the public domain. Thai me has patent applications, not patents. You can’t sell what you don’t own. And second, what GOOD does it do you, if you can only have TWO COILS on your generator? Try to turn a rotor past coils that speed up under load and you STILL have to deal with the issue of the magnets attracted to the mass of the iron core.

It takes a COMBINATON of lenz delayed coils AND elimination of the magnetic drag to produce a generator that gives you the benefits I have been talking about.

AGAIN, point out to me a SINGLE LIE in this post. Yes, I may not always use the correct terms, but I understand what can happen in these systems far better than YOU. They work REGARDLESS of what you believe. I have explained exactly how and exactly WHY they work.

Please show me the "Lie" in ANYTHING i have stated here. If there AREN't any, maybe you would be wise to shut up and build the thing.

bi,
          If you actually BUILT anything I have suggested you would already know this, but perhaps this will help others understand.

So cogging first. I absolutely agree that at high speeds the VISIBLE effect of clogging is eliminated. Adding a flywheel also helps eliminate the effect of cogging. But eliminating cogging is NOT the entire effect of offsetting or neutralizing magnets. The VISIBLE effect of clogging disappears as the motor speeds up. My generator, with all 12 coils in it aligned to six two inch neo magnets would pull over 100 amps on startup to break the magnetic lock. Once the motor was up to speed it would pull over 30 amps and the MY1020 is only rated for 27. So to run the generator for any length of time would burn the motor up. Now with the opposition magnets in place the magnets aren’t being dragged as they pass the iron cores. The amp draw on the motor goes down to between 11-12 amps instead of the 30+ amps without the magnetic neutralization. And this is at 2800 rpm. If you see no value in this, you are a moron. Not only does the amp draw of the motor go down when the opposition magnets are put in place, but the motor speeds up. Higher rpm of the motor means the generator turns faster. When the generator turns faster it outputs MORE power. Clogging at LOW rpm is a visible effect that YOU apparently believe magically “goes away”’when the motor speeds up. How scientific of you. It’s still there, only too fast to be visible. The amp draw numbers I have just given you prove that beyond a doubt. Ask Citfta. He TESTED it when I first figured it out. You do NOT know everything. You think at high speeds there is NO interaction between the iron cores and the magnets? If there was no interaction it would generate NO power. PLEASE!!!!

So what have we learned that opposition magnets contribute to the system? They decrease the amp draw of the motor significantly and increase the output of the generator. Please tell me that any of this is a lie so we can all be completely DONE with you and your complete lack of understanding of these systems.
          It's about time you stood up for yourselves and kicked some ass.
          Guys like him only want to make trouble, but I love your analysis and
          the synopsis is some awesome dude. Keep up the defense.

Don't make me come out of the woodwork swinging.

.................................................. ..................
          Last edited by BroMikey; 10-24-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Yes that was just plan, to have Jordan learn these basic cogging
            ideas thru experimentation like we did with the Mad Mack wheel.

I've still got the big wheel and the square magnets. My daughter
            gets when I show her stuff, she doesn't have a clouded of thought
            process.

I think magnet cancellation is one of the coolest test I ever made.
            Here is a simple thought for the indoctrinated. About minute 3 shows
            how opposing magnets can easy the burden on the drive motor.

Anyone having trouble seeing how magnets can eliminate cogging
            needs to quite their day job and stick with me. I'll learn ya dern ya.

One of the magnet could just as easily be a coil magnet that produces
            real power. This demonstrates more than one idea but cogging is there.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQn9koeshws[/VIDEO]

Comment

• After over a week of school time runs the 3 battery system voltage
              would not decline so I asked Jordan if he thought it would ever go
              down. He didn't know so I suggest he connect them one at a time
              right to ground and sure enough in about an hour the voltage went
              belly up.

Jordan ran the 3 battery generator for over a week and the batteries stay
              up great. 7 hrs of runs the batteries stay up around 12.35v average, run it normal and it kills a battery in an hour or so.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPMbiu41MDc&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Like I said, Jordan (my school boy) had run these two motors for
                1 week (this week and some last) and the 3 batteries are not going
                down to a point where they are suffering the need for a charge.

Batteries need to go down all the way to 12v or 12.10 before they
                SHOULD be charged. Now connecting the battery right to the motor
                does that, it goes right on down to where they MUST be charged.

Anyone doing this experiment can early see the benefits. Let the
                rest play keyboard games.

I know for a fact that energy can be used more than once. Our work with the 3 Battery system proves that. Recovering energy that has already been used is the basis for that whole system.

Regarding my previous post, here’s a little experiment you can do that helps support my statements. Take three batteries and run a motor on each one until it won’t run anymor. All three batteries are now “dead” according to conventional theory. Correct? Now hook the motor up in the 3 Battery configuration and watch the motor run on the “dead batteries. Why? Because, as I said, between the two sides on any one of the three batteries there is NO potential difference since they have become equal, but the energy is still THERE. And the potential difference between the two dead batteries in series is greater than the potential in the single battery. Think of it like this. Each of the primary batteries had one unit of energy on one side of it and 0 on the other. After the motor ran and it equalized it had 1/2 unit of energy on each side. Same thing for the 3rd battery. So when you put the two dead primaries in series you have 1/2 +1/2 =one vs 1/2 on the 3rd battery. Potential difference, so the motor will run. This helps prove my theory of what is REALLY happening in a battery. So if you put four dead batteries in series vs two dead batteries in position 3, the motor will run like normal. Don’t take MY word for it. I don’t know anything about this stuff.

This is my take on why you can get excess energy using the 3 battery system.

The load (pulse motor is best for reasons I will explain) does NOT use energy the way we have been taught. Electricity is like water. It wants to find equilibrium. One side of a battery is purposely made out of balance from the other. When you measure what is in a battery, what you are measuring is the DIFFERENCE between one side and the other. So when a load (motor) is connected to a battery in the usual fashion the energy tries to equalize by running THROUGH the load to the other side of the battery, trying to equalize. The closer it comes to equalizing, the lower the potential difference between the two sides and the lower the reading on your meter. The energy is still THERE. It is now just equalized so there is NO current flow and you can’t USE it to do any work. You must then potentialize (charge) the battery again by moving the energy back to one side. That is difficult to do and expends energy overcoming the natural impedance in the battery, so it isn’t totally efficient. Think of a battery as a tank of water on a hill and a pool at the bottom. You can use the flow of water downhill to do work, but then you have to pump it back up. Did the water get "used up" doing work on the way down? Not really. Some losses to evaporation, and you use more energy than you got in the process to pump it back up. But what if there was ANOTHER pool downhill from the first one, and another pool downhill from that. When you rotate batteries you build the lower pool.

In the three battery system, you have that same potential difference, only THIS time it is between two batteries in series and a single battery. When a STOCK motor is put between them, it runs and the bottom battery “charges” as the energy attempts to equalize. But this time it is not moving within a battery, it is moving from one battery to another and you have to overcome impedance, so it is not as efficient as it could be. But there are ways to improve that charging process. One way is to use a pulse motor because batteries take a charge better when it is a pulse charge. A second way is to use a boost module because now you can hit the battery with a pulsed voltage that is higher than its standing voltage. A third way to improve charging is to use bigger batteries that have lower impedance.

Think of impedance this way. You have a big brick blocking the door that you have to climb over to get into the room. If you make the doorway wider and stretch the brick out to still go across the doorway, you don’t have to climb as high to get over it. Not as much energy is wasted.

The REAL question SHOULD be how much of the energy going through the motor is actually Consumed by the load? If you think about a motor, the fact that electricity passes through the coils causes it to work. A load on the motor just pulls the electricity through faster. So some is lost in impedance, some to resistance and some as heat, but as for as it being converted to mechanical energy? I dispute that as much is "converted" to mechanical energy as we thought. In MY "opinion" not as much energy is consumed by the load as we have ben led to believe, so when the system is set up with the CORRECT motor and the CORRECT batteries and LARGE wires, and you rotate the batteries properly, allowing a battery to rest after charge and rest after discharge, you can get far more out of the system than you "believed" was contained in the three batteries. Just a word on resting batteries. It takes WORK to get ions moving in a certain direction, like the direction they go when charging. To slow that movement down, stop it, and then reverse it BURNS UP ENERGY that doesn't get burnt up if the batteries rest and that movement comes to a stop on its own.

The thing about the 3 battery system is that since none of the batteries ever “equalize” the only way the potential is eliminated is through impedance, resistance, heat and conversion to mechanical energy. The longer I am able to get systems to run the LESS I believe there is a “conversion” to mechanical energy at all.

But that’s just MY take on it. I’m sure the vultures will descend on my explanation
                Last edited by BroMikey; 10-26-2018, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Yes I think resting helps. Even 10 minutes or 15 minutes, this is what
                  my Son Jordan is doing, he is waiting for the charged battery to settle
                  in at one voltage before he reads it, then records it.

Sometimes he has to wait longer because a battery will just keep
                  climbing up, and other times is stops sooner.

I know for a fact that energy can be used more than once.

Just a word on resting batteries. It takes WORK to get ions moving in a certain direction, like the direction they go when charging. To slow that movement down, stop it, and then reverse it BURNS UP ENERGY that doesn't get burnt up if the batteries rest and that movement comes to a stop on its own.

The thing about the 3 battery system is that since none of the batteries ever “equalize” the only way the potential is eliminated is through impedance, resistance, heat and conversion to mechanical energy. The longer I am able to get systems to run the LESS I believe there is a “conversion” to mechanical energy at all.

But that’s just MY take on it. I’m sure the vultures will descend on my explanation

Comment

• Split Positive Pulse motor fun.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwWvTd8Ni1M[/VIDEO]

I need bigger brushes.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT09vkfJQc4[/VIDEO]
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-30-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• School hours Jordan is now running this quick setup.

He bought an inverter and found an LED bulb that runs at the
                      same amp draw as his motor. .8amp or 800ma.

Comment

• New battery switching board from energybat labs 2018

Hi To ALL

My name is Geoffrey Miller I have a lab called Energybat Labs, see link below
                        I have followed you Dave & Matt from the being Great work !!!.

The people the don't understand the tec shown on this website have not built anything.

http://energybat.com

I have a new product that you guys might like, it is a BATTERY SWITCHING BOARD.

This circuit board was designed by Energy Batlabs & Magnetic Impulse Tech Group LLC to allow for the switching of battery banks in your DIY energy project. This board provides the logic to be used with relays which will allow you to charge one battery bank while utilizing another during continuous operation.

Please go to my website for all the info. See pic below

Have fun

Geoffrey at EBL
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I and many others have followed your amazing work for years Sir.
                          Thank you for your awesome offering in the form of a switcher
                          board. I like you work on magnets as well.

Seems like a great way to switch batteries around.

Originally posted by energybat View Post
                          Hi To ALL

My name is Geoffrey Miller I have a lab called Energybat Labs, see link below
                          I have followed you Dave & Matt from the being Great work !!!.

The people the don't understand the tec shown on this website have not built anything.

http://energybat.com

I have a new product that you guys might like, it is a BATTERY SWITCHING BOARD.

This circuit board was designed by Energy Batlabs & Magnetic Impulse Tech Group LLC to allow for the switching of battery banks in your DIY energy project. This board provides the logic to be used with relays which will allow you to charge one battery bank while utilizing another during continuous operation.

Please go to my website for all the info. See pic below

Have fun

Geoffrey at EBL

Comment

• Serious builders only, most are not, just wall flowers waiting for a
                            break thru, that's fine. Anyway Jordan's inverter is running everyday
                            at school doing the same thing as the motors do.

The nano material can be had cheap and some suppliers will sell 1 kilo.

200khz max just like Permalloy of the past at a fraction.

CuFeNiSiB

https://simide.en.alibaba.com/product/60563560682-803992035/CuFeNiSiB_Nanocrystalline_Alloy_Ribbon_for_Transfo rmer_Cores.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.50.5 9335ca2CXD5Mk"]https://simide.en.alibaba.com/product/60563560682-803992035/CuFeNiSiB_Nanocrystalline_Alloy_Ribbon_for_Transfo rmer_Cores.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.50.5 9335ca2CXD5Mk[/URL]
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Look at the comparison chart below.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/CuFeNiSiB-Nanocrystalline-Alloy-Ribbon-for-Transformer_60563560682.html

Look at the Ferrite compared to Nanocrystalline material. Wake up
                              call, the tech train is about to run over us all. Nano material is a high
                              density formation, of course you know that, because you know everything.

How about doing? Knowing is easy.

Here is something you may not know PoinZee. Most of the lesser
                              expensive ribbons are good to 5khz using Fe (iron) Si (silicone) B (Boron)
                              This material has no nickel and is like transformer steel only much much
                              better. Keep in mind that just about all epoxy glass binders use Si and B.

CuFeNiSiB

This link provides you with a high permeability version of nano. Consider
                              the composition. Cu (copper) Fe (iron) Ni (nickel) Si and B are substrate
                              or a bed to lay metal dust. Sprayed on at high temps and magnetically
                              forced in one direction as it cools. Annealing.

This is the true metglas replacement using nano.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vton4nBLrU[/VIDEO]

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Cogging it when 1 magnetic pole passes another magnetic pole. If
                                the poles slow down as they are passing each other lock will occur
                                and all movement stops. Once the magnetic lock is broken on start up
                                cogging does return. At 1 rpm cogging is more noticeable to the naked
                                eye. At 1000 rpm's your eye can not see anything but a person can
                                measure this cogging drag in current form.

The poles in our present day electric motors have magnetic poles passing
                                one another. As 1 pole draws near to a pole they resist each other and as
                                the poles reach TDC then moving beyond the pole try to pull themselves
                                back together thus resisting it's departure.

All forms of modern motors and generators operate in this way. Everything
                                is burnt complete up and cast out of the systems circuit.

To eliminate cogging, counteractive design strategy should be implemented.

See Thane Heins instructional video's.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5osYN5f35Bc[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                                X