• Show
Clear All

• Dec 6th 2017 modified motor and boosters

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh5dWOoJrdU[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Dec 6th 2017

I guess 2 years
      later to get 1 comment is better than nothing. Here let's try this
      again. How do you like my modified motor to booster experiment?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiAEWeSS0tY[/VIDEO]
      Last edited by BroMikey; 10-09-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Video

You are seeing what I have seen a thousand times. At LEAST a thousand times.

Here is a little experiment I have done that everybody should do. Take a battery and charge it up to full charge. Then put a kilowatt meter on it and connect a load and run it down. Measure how much power you got out of the battery.

Then connect a kilowatt meter between your wall outlet and your battery charger and see how much power it actually takes to charge that battery back up to where it was and compare that to what you got out of it. The result will teach you a LOT about how good the battery is you are using. YES, there is inherently inefficiency in the charger. Such is life. It will show you why it is SO difficult to get the 3 battery system to work WITHOUT the boost module and the pulse motor to overcome the impedance and resistance that exists when trying to charge battery three. The batteries make all the difference.

Free energy is possible. Just keep looking at the 3 battery stuff from every possible angle, and maybe some day you will see it. It's there.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• First of all let's get the data comparison straight between your
          batteries and mine. Mine are high dollar flooded cells costing over
          100 dollars each and are especial designed for very low impedance
          loss. Then I use 4 of these in parallel to create a super battery that
          is a true 62 ah collectively. On the other hand your batteries don't
          come close to the 400 plus dollars mine cost. You can get one cheap
          and it is about a 45ah battery.

So my bank is better. Also I have charged up these batteries measuring
          how much it takes and how much I get back on raw DC.

My SSSG blows them both to hell and back on input vs output so I do
          know what is possible. My problem is keeping the brushes alive in this
          mod motor. I ran it one time for a week and had to replace the brushes
          again. Yeah the batteries get use to charging that way and is better
          than raw dc. After burning up a couple sets of carbon brushes i decided
          to build the RegenX coils or the type you showed us.

I don't have any doubt just don't have weeks to toy with it.

Comment

• Batteries

Bro,
            You’re wrong about the batteries I am using. I have tried everything from cheap (I think they were around) 3 amp hour, to lawn and garden to lithium ion and iron to see which work the best. Different batteries and different brands. Some cost much more than $100 per battery. MOST of my focus in the early years was about which battery is BEST. No longer. You are absolutely correct about putting several in parallel to reduce impedance and resistance to charge. I tried to show that one time when I did the video charging like 20 batteries in parallel with two batteries, the motor and a boost module. But I’ve never shown video of anything except basic systems to get people moving in the right direction. Herding cattle!

If you have gone as far as the modified motor will take you it is time to leave it behind and see what you can see. It is only there to introduce beginners to what is possible. Eventually you will get to the point where you have enough to work with that the kind of battery you use makes no difference at all. The battery is a receptacle to hold enough to get you started, and you return enough to it that all the activity floats above it and it neither charges nor discharges. Benitez knew what he was doing. He just didn't take it to the next level.
            Last edited by Turion; 10-22-2019, 05:22 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• The average person is not going to dig up 5000 dollars worth of
              batteries on the left side of the bench and 3000 dollars worth of batteries
              on the right side of the table to make a test that shows that lectric can
              break even if not pop out a few more joules.

However someone doing a solar house might.Yes I saw that video of your
              big bank of batteries that cost you a fortune going up what was it .003v??
              or was it .03? of a volt? something like that AND it only took a few
              batteries on the input /say a couple thousand dollars worth/ to get the
              larger more expensive bank to go up.

I am happy using the principle in my experiments hoping to recover
              anything. And yeah I know your batteries cost thousands, just wanted
              to hear you say it. I have batteries costing many thousands for back
              up in steel cases standing 3 ft off the floor just floating along full of alum.

Thanks John Bedini, I keep them whipped into shape using his SSSG

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-22-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Clarification

No, the batteries in my video were all inexpensive lawn and garden batteries. I have about 20 of them. When I get something working on my really GOOD batteries I try it on the less expensive batteries because I KNOW that nobody is going to spend that kind of money on a butt load of really expensive batteries.

But now I know you only need a few and they don't even need to be GOOD ones. You just have to put things together correctly. You don't even need the modified motor. And the money I spent to build the generator would be better spent elsewhere. The generator is already outdated. You can generate MORE power at a lower cost.

I HAVE spent a lot on batteries. I worked for a while on a Tesla Switch to see if I could run my house with it, but batteries don't hold enough to power everything, unless you have an awful LOT of them, even though they WORK. Solar is cheaper per kilowatt hour of energy produced. But I wanted to get away from batteries so I went with a whole house propane generator. Some day soon I hope THAT isn't needed, but until then, when they cut off power for days in CA because of fire risk, I can power my house and help out the neighbors on my culdesac.
                Last edited by Turion; 10-23-2019, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  No, the batteries in my video were all
                  inexpensive lawn and garden batteries. ....... I wanted to get away
                  from batteries...................
                  .................so I went with a whole house propane generator.

Some day soon I hope THAT isn't needed, but until then, ......
                  Yes someday that seems to be in order. Someday you will end up
                  with a practical system for your generators that do not overheat
                  and keep all the magnets. This will be quite an event with your work
                  being the spectacle You have come so far and spent so much it
                  would be a sin not to get it going to power your home.

I saw some people in CA showing the smoke while they were driving
                  away from their area. Really poor management by corrupt leaders.

Comment

No, the batteries in my video were all inexpensive

The generator is already outdated. You can generate MORE power at a
                    lower cost.
                    Seems like improvements will always follow and wherever there is a
                    rotating mass these principles might be applied.

Comment

• Tick toc Turion is running out of time

But you are going to finish I just know it

Comment

• Time

It’s not just me anymore. There is a whole team working on this stuff. We have an experienced Electrical Engineer and Physicist working on the team. The work is being replicated by people who look at hard data and can’t be fooled by smoke and mirrors. And what do you know, they are getting the same results Matt and I are getting. So we are moving forward and it really doesn’t matter what ANYONE on this forum thinks about the things we have shared. We aren’t giving any more away than we already have since it has all been called lies and deception anyway by people who have absolutely NO clue. The sad part is that EVERYBODY could have been right there with us instead of still stumbling around in the dark. We were sharing EVERYTHING until people like bistander came along. But then he achieved his real goal didn’t he? Because causing dissent was his only goal here. It was never to further any progress. He just wants to make everything promising come to a screeching hault. Notice he never sticks his nose in unless things seem to be moving forward. Unless they are, he is silent because he has NOTHING to contribute. He is only here to attempt to discredit and impede progress. So all OUR progress will be off the forum.
                        Last edited by Turion; 10-24-2019, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Hi turion, glad you have a team that is making good progress.
                          Not to sound negative, you and you're team will achieve you're goals, though unless you move to a higher consciousness realm, we the people will never benefit from this, unless we each build it ourselves and most do not have that capability or resources.
                          Maybe I've said this already before, don't remember and others have said similar things, though the thing is, all the inventions (free energy related and otherwise) we will ever need, have been here for some time already.
                          It is the consciousness of this realm we are in, the literal operating system if you will, that is the cause of these devices, not getting into the hands of the masses of humanity.
                          By no means am I saying not to continue with our goals, it's just that there really is a time and season for things, unfortunately.
                          Though I hope we are in the season of sovereignty, and all the suppression is come to an end.
                          peace love light

Comment

• Truth and fact

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            It’s not just me anymore. There is a whole team working on this stuff. We have an experienced Electrical Engineer and Physicist working on the team. The work is being replicated by people who look at hard data and can’t be fooled by smoke and mirrors. And what do you know, they are getting the same results Matt and I are getting. So we are moving forward and it really doesn’t matter what ANYONE on this forum thinks about the things we have shared. We aren’t giving any more away than we already have since it has all been called lies and deception anyway by people who have absolutely NO clue. The sad part is that EVERYBODY could have been right there with us instead of still stumbling around in the dark. We were sharing EVERYTHING until people like bistander came along. But then he achieved his real goal didn’t he? Because causing dissent was his only goal here. It was never to further any progress. He just wants to make everything promising come to a screeching hault. Notice he never sticks his nose in unless things seem to be moving forward. Unless they are, he is silent because he has NOTHING to contribute. He is only here to attempt to discredit and impede progress. So all OUR progress will be off the forum.
                            OK Turion,

Blame me that you have never, never could, demonstrate in a legitimate manner what you claim. How is that my fault?
                            bistander came along. But then he achieved his real goal didn’t he? Because causing dissent was his only goal here.
                            My goal is, and always has been, truth and fact. Something which you refuse to recognize.

He just wants to make everything promising come to a screeching hault. Notice he never sticks his nose in unless things seem to be moving forward.
                            I speak up when I see erroneous statements, falsehoods and BS. I attempt to bring fact, truth and scientific method into the discussion. Worst of all, I ask for proof of claim. Things you have shown repeatedly to have no interest in.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            No, the batteries ...

But now I know you only need a few and they don't even need to be GOOD ones [batteries]. You just have to put things together correctly. You don't even need the modified motor. And the money I spent to build the generator would be better spent elsewhere.
                            With this quote you refute yourself and what you've been telling people for the past 5 or 6 years. Things which I knew but you insisted.... Bigger batteries.... Matt's modified motor.... Your special multifilar generator.

Blame me for asking you for fact, truth and proof of claim.

Regards, and BTW, good luck with your new contraption.

bi

Comment

It’s not just me anymore. .........

it really doesn’t matter what ANYONE on this forum thinks about
                              the things we have shared. We aren’t giving any more away

So all OUR progress will be off the forum.
                              The problem is the same as it always has been. No one asked for
                              everything spelled out to them. You are the one who felt that you should
                              give it away. You are the one saying it works, you have been the one
                              promising to show it working. You are the one who has repeatedly
                              offered to have a working example open to the public by the weekend
                              for over 5 years.

You are the one who has chosen the troll escape route. You are the man
                              with the system who is always saying one thing and doing another.
                              Don't care and am grateful for what you have shared. The point is you
                              have not been honest with the people on this forum by telling them
                              it's just around the corner or that by the next couple of weeks you will
                              show something. All your youtube video's were incomplete, claims of
                              overheating, 10 min runs, however no amp readings for the public, no
                              volt readings for the public. And so on. Very unprofessional.

Me? I don't care and never have, I am telling you the way you have
                              presented yourself to the public for the 6 years we have waited to hear
                              back from you and your pals. I know you and have known or grown to
                              expect that you will never deliver because I have been here with you
                              daily waiting for you to full fill your promises for 6 years.

But what about the public? Like I said whatever you want to do is fine
                              with me. They have been waiting and you promised now only to come
                              back claiming a troll over powered you as for the reason you can't
                              honor your words. These are you words of course your words are
                              subject to change and no one will call you on them anymore because
                              they are not to be trusted.

Big talker and means well.

We can trust the data tho? like I said it doesn't matter to me, I know
                              the data is correct, but the public will never trust you after what you
                              have promised them and now fudge on.

Phrases like "it's all obsolete" "Better solutions ahead" or picking a
                              fight with members so you have an excuse to close a thread or when
                              a fight can't be had, close it anyway. I am not fooled. The public will
                              tear you apart, they are not fooled even tho you might play us for that.

Comment

• Happy trails

You silly boys act like I owe you something. I don’t. See ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X