X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citfta
    replied
    Good videos!

Thanks for the videos Luc. They are very interesting. I appreciate your efforts to try and educate us about the importance of the core material.

Carroll

Leave a comment:

• Allen Burgess
    replied
    Core saturation.

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
    Dear Dave and all researchers.

As I have taken the time to demonstrate that AUL (acceleration under load) is an effect caused by inferior core material. Please allow me to direct your attention to a researcher that has also taken much time in demonstrating the true results when using quality tape cores compared to transformer laminations. Please don't forget that using steel bars, bolts and welding rods will give you effects like "Permanent magnet holder of Edward Leedskalnin" which again is caused by magnetizing steel (hysteresis) and if you add a keeper it will stay magnetized for years. Remove the keeper quickly and you will induce the cores magnetic flux back in the coils which can light an LED.
    All this is misunderstanding and it is time to clear the air and move on.

Just trying to help here and I hope you find these video demos enlightening.

Luc

Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbQXnXK6Xc

Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsN2sr3U0PY
    @Gotoluc,

Have you found time to consider my idea of adding an electro-magnetic coil to the core to regulate saturation? Imagine the effect opening and closing this seperate core coil might have on AUL.
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 02-04-2016, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gotoluc
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    That's what I am looking at with rotary motion. For motionless, have you ever looked at the Permanent magnet holder of Edward Leedskalnin? If you charge two coils correctly with HIGH voltage you have continuous magnetic flux tha travels in a circle. Now according to Faraday, all you need to induce voltage is placing a coil in a field of CHanging magnetic flux. So in your circular path, you have two alternating routes. One goes through an iron wound coil in the center of your coil and the other bypasses the coil entirely. As long as there is a path the magnetic flux is maintained, but when the power coil is bypassed, it's magnetic field is altered, producing power. Or so the "Law" states. Continuous magnetic flux in a circle like with the PMH, but alternative paths that run through or bypass the power coil. Look at the self oscillating switches that folks like Bob have built that already could switch this for no power input.
    Dear Dave and all researchers.

As I have taken the time to demonstrate that AUL (acceleration under load) is an effect caused by inferior core material. Please allow me to direct your attention to a researcher that has also taken much time in demonstrating the true results when using quality tape cores compared to transformer laminations. Please don't forget that using steel bars, bolts and welding rods will give you effects like "Permanent magnet holder of Edward Leedskalnin" which again is caused by magnetizing steel (hysteresis) and if you add a keeper it will stay magnetized for years. Remove the keeper quickly and you will induce the cores magnetic flux back in the coils which can light an LED.
    All this is misunderstanding and it is time to clear the air and move on.

Just trying to help here and I hope you find these video demos enlightening.

Luc

Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbQXnXK6Xc

Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsN2sr3U0PY

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Randy,
    I'm pretty sure we have some folks here who are as smart as Floyd Sweet was, but are working in different areas.

If I charge a coil that has an iron core of coiled wire around a solid piece of iron, that iron wire becomes an electromagnet, but there is also voltage induced in it because of the voltage in the main coil. The main coil is shut off and BOTH coils collapse. Then if the iron core was wound on a solid iron center, some voltage will be induced in it by the passing of the rotor magnet as well as in the main coil. Then the main coil is charged in the opposite direction, creating an electromagnet of the iron core but also inducing voltage in it because it had that solid iron core. So I get 6 events instead of just 3. Whether the output of these six strange events is greater than the original three, I do not know. Bench time required.

That's what I am looking at with rotary motion. For motionless, have you ever looked at the Permanent magnet holder of Edward Leedskalnin? If you charge two coils correctly with HIGH voltage you have continuous magnetic flux tha travels in a circle. Now according to Faraday, all you need to induce voltage is placing a coil in a field of CHanging magnetic flux. So in your circular path, you have two alternating routes. One goes through an iron wound coil in the center of your coil and the other bypasses the coil entirely. As long as there is a path the magnetic flux is maintained, but when the power coil is bypassed, it's magnetic field is altered, producing power. Or so the "Law" states. Continuous magnetic flux in a circle like with the PMH, but alternative paths that run through or bypass the power coil. Look at the self oscillating switches that folks like Bob have built that already could switch this for no power input.
    Last edited by Turion; 02-04-2016, 05:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tachyoncatcher
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion
    Great, now that we've settled all THAT nonsense, let's get back to work.

Faraday's law says: Any change in the magnetic environment of a coil of wire will cause a voltage (emf) to be "induced" in the coil. No matter how the change is produced, the voltage will be generated. The change could be produced by changing the magnetic field strength, moving a magnet toward or away from the coil, moving the coil into or out of the magnetic field, rotating the coil relative to the magnet, etc.

Questions for you....WHAT determines how much voltage (emf) to be "induced" in the coil????
    I will go out on a limb here and say strength of the magnetic field and number of turns of wire on the coil. BUT Let's have a DISCUSSION about what we are SEEING on our benches, not what we have read in books. I climb out on the limb to give us a place to start that discussion, not so some idiot will come along and attempt to saw the limb off.

How are we changing the magnetic environment of the coil in the devices we are working on currently???
    Here I would say that most of us are using a rotor with some kind of magnet on it to pass near a coil and induce (not CHANGE, which is all that is required, but INDUCE) the magnetic field. Would I be wrong to assume that?

If so, are we not PAYING a price to MOVE that magnetic device (for lack of a better term) into and out of the area where it will react with the coil? In other words, isn't there a COST to spin that rotor? Do we need to PAY that cost? Now using magnetic neutralization can significantly reduce that cost, but it does not eliminate it. It will probably get us to COP>3, but not much beyond. When you add recovery circuits, you REALLY get up there in what your system can produce, but I am greedy, so I always want more.

Why do we HAVE to spin a rotor to induce a change in the magnetic environment of the coil. Just asking. I have several thoughts on this matter, but I wanted to hear what YOU folks think. And here is a very, very, VERY (I would type it more times, but I hope you get how important this question is) point. Is the amount of electricity produced by the coil in direct relation to the magnetic field induced in the coil or the CHANGE in magnetic field in the coil. They can be very different things, can they not?

Dave
    Dave,
    With that question you now enter the realm of Floyd Sweet. No motion, but great magnetic change. Too bad no one can figure out the knowledge he took to his grave.
    Cheers,
    Randy
    Randy

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    sure matt. i think the concentric approach would have an imbalance,some assymetry regarding forces on the freewheeling element,based on different radiuses, and the linear style would be 50/50 if the setups at both ends are identical, the expectation then being that the free element would rotate at around half the driven input speed.
    take the scheme on the left. if the driven central element is going clockwise, then the lenz effect causes a mechanical push on the free element in a clockwise direction.but it would appear that the lenz effect reaction from the outer stator is mechanically pushing the free element in the counter clockwise direction, so i'm wondering if it's possible to manipulate the lenz effect, an electrical effect, or otherwise make gains, when you split the mechanical effect and make it cancel or greatly reduce itself.
    it's probably nuthin new or special and may well lead nowhere.
    I just thought it might be worth some people out there mentally exploring the idea. conceptualize as many magnets and coiled cores and slip rings as you like, or think about different layouts.
    cheers.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by voltan; 02-04-2016, 07:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by voltan View Post
    hi all. has anyone seen or tried building a generator with 3 elements. we automatically think of motors and generators as having 2 elements. a rotor and a stator, so it is written. but could there be some merit in a 3 element design, think something like a torque converter, or a planetary gear set, but with a mechanically driven central rotor with magnets, around that spins a freewheeling multi core/winding with slip rings for output, then outside that is a stator ring of magnets, as an example of 1 possible layout. maybe if some coil currents are switched on and off at times when there is a motor action on the freewheeling element, by the fixed stator, such that it is driven to turn/ or at least pushed, in the opposite direction to the driven rotor, efficiency gains might be found somehow , as an example of 1 possible strategy to try.
    all conjecture and harder to engineer than 2 elements, but maybe something to consider.
    cheers.

Could draw an example of what you thought it would look like? Including its actions?

Matt

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    hi all. has anyone seen or tried building a generator with 3 elements. we automatically think of motors and generators as having 2 elements. a rotor and a stator, so it is written. but could there be some merit in a 3 element design, think something like a torque converter, or a planetary gear set, but with a mechanically driven central rotor with magnets, around that spins a freewheeling multi core/winding with slip rings for output, then outside that is a stator ring of magnets, as an example of 1 possible layout. maybe if some coil currents are switched on and off at times when there is a motor action on the freewheeling element, by the fixed stator, such that it is driven to turn/ or at least pushed, in the opposite direction to the driven rotor, efficiency gains might be found somehow , as an example of 1 possible strategy to try.
    all conjecture and harder to engineer than 2 elements, but maybe something to consider.
    cheers.
    Last edited by voltan; 02-04-2016, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pault
    replied
    The Tesla patent and the JLN tests (DLE 18-20) speak to me thusly: it is not just "how much", but "when".

To me, this

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=p...s/US524426.pdf

says that the electrical field in the 4 coils travel much faster than the (induced) magnetic fields in the cores. By tuning the length of the cores, it is possible to make all of the N's arrive at the same time at the 4 poles of the rotor.

AUL is just a subset of this effect.

Lenz' Law is just a subset of this effect.

pt
    Last edited by pault; 02-03-2016, 03:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• erfinder
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
    .....we'll start with a 'Beggism':
    "The main things are the plain things, and the plain things are the main things."

Having printed Erfinder's early posts from OU.com and the patents referred to there, I started reading what the man said.

What did the man say in those first few posts? What was he trying to get people to see? What does he harp on and hammer in?

Reminded me of the Gabriel Kron stuff that Bedini has posted.
    Reminded me of Dave's 3BGS motor running on potential difference. (I don't have the schematic here, so I'm going from memory.)

This is just getting started, I'm sure there's more in there. Had to stop and ponder a bit on how that material could be applied to the coils on the former window motor when it gets home from the machine shop.

Twas supper time, too.

glen
    Stop!

I can speak for myself.

I don't need you nor anyone to interpret my posts. When a person knows what they want, and understands what I'm offering, they can ask me direct!

Interpretations of my posts will get you no where.

The OU posts are old! If you are really interested in what I have to say, if you are really interested in comprehending where I am now, and what this whole rant is about, then stay in the now, that's where I am. If you want to see what I see, then do what is necessary to see what I claim to see, otherwise, drop this subject and give your attention to one who has something that can be easily replicated.

It's clear I am wasting my time and that of the community, so I removed myself from the discussion. Do not waste your time trying to interpret my posts here and elsewhere, it would be a complete waste of your time, nothing and I do mean nothing will come of that effort. I was here ready to participate in a serious discussion which never happened. I am no longer interested in a discussion. Those who want more will have to pay, it seems that folks only take things serious when they want it enough to pay for it.

Regards
    Last edited by erfinder; 02-02-2016, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GlenWV
    replied
    ...now about this coil thingie....

.....we'll start with a 'Beggism':
    "The main things are the plain things, and the plain things are the main things."

Having printed Erfinder's early posts from OU.com and the patents referred to there, I started reading what the man said.

What did the man say in those first few posts? What was he trying to get people to see? What does he harp on and hammer in?

Reminded me of the Gabriel Kron stuff that Bedini has posted.
    Reminded me of Dave's 3BGS motor running on potential difference. (I don't have the schematic here, so I'm going from memory.)

This is just getting started, I'm sure there's more in there. Had to stop and ponder a bit on how that material could be applied to the coils on the former window motor when it gets home from the machine shop.

Twas supper time, too.

glen

Leave a comment:

• Michelinho
    replied
    Originally posted by Mario View Post
    @Dave (Turion)

I suggest you create a new thread since these F***ing idiots have hijacked this one with their endless bla bla and trash videos…

Mario
    You wont moderate a thread this way, you will only inflame those you disrespect. Use the ignore function and that will clean the thread for you.

Have a nice day!

Michelinho

Leave a comment:

• barbosi
    replied
    No need, I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    @Dave (Turion)

I suggest you create a new thread since these F***ing idiots have hijacked this one with their endless bla bla and trash videos…

Mario

Leave a comment:

• barbosi
    replied
    Deleted

Thank you.
    Last edited by barbosi; 02-01-2016, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X