Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Erfinder, thank you for detailed and valuable explanation. Much appreciated.
    If I remember correct, John Bedinin used term "transformer" in reference to one (perhaps more than one) of his machines.
    I just made another small rotor as you have shown and yes, I wanted to build this setup first time when you posted video ( a year or more ago) and I asked you some questions in PM. To me it isn't the same watching or listening and having device on my bench which I can work with and "feel it".

Regards
    V

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Success

Well, if this thread does nothing except get Matt and erfinder talking to each other, it will have accomplished something extremely valuable.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    No one is blackmailing me. LOL And I don't need anyone else's information. But confirmation was a great gift. With as little time as I have to myself not "wondering if"... is a good thing.

Cheers
    Matt

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Well whether or not you want to hear from me or not, I for one am grateful for what you have shown. It all of sudden makes sense of what you have discussed in the past. Without the visual past discussions sounded like fantasy, and there is a lot of that floating around.

And I understand your position on sharing, I have been there for a while on other things.

Again Thank You. Also I apologize for my behavior in the past.

I'll leave it alone now.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• mbrownn
    replied
    Originally posted by erfinder
    The goal for some is acceleration, its not mine either, acceleration is an effect associated with properly configured systems. Some refuse to recognize that there is an upper limit to this effect. To make matters worse, they refuse to see that the dropping of input is "THE" indication that CEMF is increasing, and not in a beneficial manner.... Folks worshiping this concept are saying basically that they don't want this effect in their motors, but, its OK if its in the generator?!?

There is a difference between tearing itself apart and tearing itself apart. My method is resonance. I am not just dealing with a simple phase shift. I am moving from a condition of parallel LC resonance into series LC resonance. My machine is a Mag Amp. One where impulse currents and alternating currents are combined and related in such a manner that the two augment each other.

Regards
    My device is far from perfect, while there is little BEMF in the powered field coil there is inevitably some in the armature. The BEMF that would have been in the powered field coil is now in the output coil as a forward EMF or generated current.

When current is drawn from this generator coil the motor accelerates giving even more generated current. This is the opposite to a normal motor generator setup and I refer to this action as self compensating as the motor rises to the load. Yes there is an upper limit to the effect and the output is always less than the input but i have narrowed the gap.

The transformer action is not the same as the generator action, the generation is totally conventional. The transformer action, when properly phased occurs in the same place, at the same time as the generation. The trick is getting it in the same direction and this can be done.

At this point we have one input and two outputs, one generated and the other induced like a transformer. I think this is similar to what you are talking about. Efficiency is higher because we have only one iron loss and one friction loss and one copper loss.

Im sure resonance will be a factor too but as of now i haven't achieved the speed to get the desired frequency successfully but you can hear it trying, sort of a waa wa wa wa waaaa sound as the speed goes up.

In truth my device isnt a motor at all, its a self exciting generator and the topography of the generator causes rotation at the same time and place as the generation. The powered field coil is simply an energizer as some would call it. It is self exciting because i feed the output of the generator into the powered field winding and armature in series with the load.

There are problems but no need to confuse people until they get the basic concept.

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    At this point it is simply about recognizing that "the ideal generator" is one with it's prime mover. Today we call them motors, that is not what they are.

Current flowing in the generator in such a system produces conditions which can be reflected back to the prime mover. There are two ways to see this, the returning wave can cancel the input, this is what most want for obvious reasons, unfortunately the gain is zero, OR the returning wave can augment the applied, this is what I want, augmentation. The immediate benefit to augmentation is amplification of recovery. The present belief is that recovery is dictated by specific coil parameters. This is true, however, only under those circumstances where the induced is both lower than, and operating in opposition to the applied. This means recovery is in reality governed by the induced.

To increase the efficiency beyond the limits established by our limited perspective, we need to simply invert the CEMF, once inverted raise it!

Most reading this might see it as a tangent....that would be a mistake.

Regards
    Thanks Erfinder, for such a non confronting reply, please show by diagram, or circuit diagram, what you refer to?.

Please let's invert the CEMF, through you're instructions, and raise it to the Max.

I and many others here,i am sure, feel you have a huge amount to give freely, and share, please do so.

I for 1, will replicate and verify.

Warmest Regards Cornboy.

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    And the man with a mind of his own understands! He does not ask for the answer to be shoved by the spoon full down his throat, he thinks for himself.

Mike, you are on its heals boss. However, if I may make a suggestion, do not limit this to simple transformer action, its not. Understand how self-induction and mutual induction (from a layman perspective) are the mediators of the effects we desire.

The 90° relation is the corner stone of all of our efforts. The fathers of science whose names are associated with the laws which govern how we perceive the forces operating in the devices we build, also govern our thoughts (some anyway). These individuals presented us with a challenge, they gave us a 90° relation which is leads to no where, but at the same time suggested that the same relation was our salvation.

I generally don't agree with anyone's methods, as I feel most make things more complex than they need to be, or I feel the presenter fails to appreciate the symbiotic relation that motoring and generating have with one another. Mike, in your case, you require two poles to establish the same conditions that I establish in one. You also have a magnetic circuit which I "intentionally" left out of my system so as to illustrate that it is not required for generating the desired effect. You are the first outside of my little circle of two or three to comprehend the value of transformer action amplified via parameter variation. Unfortunately you still aren't seeing it as you could, if you were your design would be radically different than it is now. I do appreciate that you are building a very special device, one which has had to be built from scratch. I sincerely applaud your effort.

Turion,

I only mention this because Mike used the right terms, he provided you with the triad....
    • 90° shift
    • transformer action (as it applies to self and mutual induction)
    • parameter variation

Had he not mentioned these three, I wouldn't have made this post.

Transformer action through self and when applicable mutual induction, allow you to profit from consumption increase. The concepts being discussed are not designed so as to take advantage of transformer action. This includes the device that I presented! The purpose of my demonstration was to familiarize you with "the" simplest phase shift mechanism I have yet to encounter. Phase shifting is what acceleration under load is about. The sooner you all recognize that the better. If and when you do, you will be brought face to face with the harsh reality that, although there are many ways to use a toilet brush, only one way is, and I am certain you will agree, "the" way to use it.

Instead of seeing what I brought to the table for what it is, you engage in unnecessary comparisons....(unnecessary from my perspective....). Instead of you being open like you say you are, you tighten your grip on your acceleration under load successes and failures, and begin b*****ing at me because I can't convince you of the significance of my stance on the significance of consumption increase. One, consumption increase doesn't apply to "your" generation concept, and two, I am not here to convince you.

In my presentation I reveal the simplest means I have yet to encounter for producing the desired 90° shift. I date the effect back to the man who is an inspiration to all of us. Instead of it being seen for what it is, its played down, made secondary to what I feel justified in calling mediocre attempts.

People want you to spell s**t out for them, and that's not right. We must come to the same or similar conclusions via our own efforts, and not through coercion.

I don't want you to let go of your hopes and dreams of acceleration, I want you to see that you are trading one way of getting stuck for another. It's clear that your machines only accelerate up to a new plateau right? You think that's a good thing? If so, stay there!

Me personally, I want the machine to tear itself apart when the phase shift takes place, and the supply to burn to the ground as the device demands more and more current as the device accelerates towards self destruction. What makes this possible? Phase shifting from parallel to series resonance.

Acceleration under load as you people contemplate and discuss it is a dead end, and you know it, but for whatever reason, you have chosen to captain that sinking ship. To each his own.

Regards

Opps, Erfinder, i posted without reading the latest post from you, sorry, my excuse is beautiful red grapes fermented.

Heaps of current IN, and extremes of current out, is very awesome.

Best regards Cornboy.

Leave a comment:

• mbrownn
    replied
    And the man with a mind of his own understands! He does not ask for the answer to be shoved by the spoon full down his throat, he thinks for himself.

Mike, you are on its heals boss. However, if I may make a suggestion, do not limit this to simple transformer action, its not. Understand how self-induction and mutual induction (from a layman perspective) are the mediators of the effects we desire.

The 90° relation is the corner stone of all of our efforts. The fathers of science whose names are associated with the laws which govern how we perceive the forces operating in the devices we build, also govern our thoughts (some anyway). These individuals presented us with a challenge, they gave us a 90° relation which is leads to no where, but at the same time suggested that the same relation was our salvation.

I generally don't agree with anyone's methods, as I feel most make things more complex than they need to be, or I feel the presenter fails to appreciate the symbiotic relation that motoring and generating have with one another. Mike, in your case, you require two poles to establish the same conditions that I establish in one. You also have a magnetic circuit which I "intentionally" left out of my system so as to illustrate that it is not required for generating the desired effect. You are the first outside of my little circle of two or three to comprehend the value of transformer action amplified via parameter variation. Unfortunately you still aren't seeing it as you could, if you were your design would be radically different than it is now. I do appreciate that you are building a very special device, one which has had to be built from scratch. I sincerely applaud your effort.

Turion,

I only mention this because Mike used the right terms, he provided you with the triad....
    • 90° shift
    • transformer action (as it applies to self and mutual induction)
    • parameter variation

Had he not mentioned these three, I wouldn't have made this post.

Transformer action through self and when applicable mutual induction, allow you to profit from consumption increase. The concepts being discussed are not designed so as to take advantage of transformer action. This includes the device that I presented! The purpose of my demonstration was to familiarize you with "the" simplest phase shift mechanism I have yet to encounter. Phase shifting is what acceleration under load is about. The sooner you all recognize that the better. If and when you do, you will be brought face to face with the harsh reality that, although there are many ways to use a toilet brush, only one way is, and I am certain you will agree, "the" way to use it.

Instead of seeing what I brought to the table for what it is, you engage in unnecessary comparisons....(unnecessary from my perspective....). Instead of you being open like you say you are, you tighten your grip on your acceleration under load successes and failures, and begin b*****ing at me because I can't convince you of the significance of my stance on the significance of consumption increase. One, consumption increase doesn't apply to "your" generation concept, and two, I am not here to convince you.

In my presentation I reveal the simplest means I have yet to encounter for producing the desired 90° shift. I date the effect back to the man who is an inspiration to all of us. Instead of it being seen for what it is, its played down, made secondary to what I feel justified in calling mediocre attempts.

People want you to spell s**t out for them, and that's not right. We must come to the same or similar conclusions via our own efforts, and not through coercion.

I don't want you to let go of your hopes and dreams of acceleration, I want you to see that you are trading one way of getting stuck for another. It's clear that your machines only accelerate up to a new plateau right? You think that's a good thing? If so, stay there!

Me personally, I want the machine to tear itself apart when the phase shift takes place, and the supply to burn to the ground as the device demands more and more current as the device accelerates towards self destruction. What makes this possible? Phase shifting from parallel to series resonance.

Acceleration under load as you people contemplate and discuss it is a dead end, and you know it, but for whatever reason, you have chosen to captain that sinking ship. To each his own.

Regards
    Thanks for the kind words. Like I said before its over 2 years since we were having this conversation, maybe 3.

There is a lot more going on in my device than this simple action, much of which I dont fully understand yet, but some I do.

The acceleration under load is not the goal in itself, but occurs when you have the parts doing the right thing. It costs more current so isnt a gain but it does self compensate by giving more generation to some extent and isnt a loss either.

Yes I have effectively 2 poles and a closed magnetic circuit but that is to maximize these transformer actions, It may also solve the phasing issues i have, Remember when you suggested the Magamp

As usual the terms you use leave me behind so I will have to study some more to get there.

Another researcher who has been replicating what I did and also trying his own ideas worries about the huge currents that we have, It does try to tear itself apart This is because we dont have any controls on it as yet. Whats the controls? pulses, on time and off time as well as frequency, and its self regulating with no electronics.

I suspect as usual I am heading in a different direction to yourself, but i do get tunnel vision I love the toilet brush analogy

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    What's with you people and poop....

Well Erfinder, if you don't **** you die, but there is a balance between, the right food substances, and defecating to your most perfect metabolism, just don't drag it along on your own till you expire.

Warmest regards Cornboy.

Leave a comment:

• Dog-One
    replied
    Originally posted by mbrownn View Post

There is more to this but i will wait to see if anyone asks the question.

Transformer action is a good expression of this phenomena--works for me.

Phasing issues I totally get as do I understand Lenz. To me this is nothing more than the motoring action or rotational force going the wrong way at some point in the rotation. My feeling is this can be overcome because we have a terrific little device that will oppose the flow of current for a deterministic amount of time--an inductor. With the proper delay added, it should be quite possible to adjust when the motor needs to push and when it needs to freewheel. My thinking here is this inductor needs to be dynamic, because as the RPM increases, so does the frequency, consequently the delay needed shortens. But while we are introducing a delay, we can certainly store some energy in a capacitor until it is time to be released.

Kind of thinking out loud here, so jump in and steer this boat a little.
    Last edited by Dog-One; 01-13-2016, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mbrownn
    replied
    Acceleration under load tells you that you have transformer actions taking place in my case. If there is something going on with lenz on other peoples work i would like to see and understand it.

I could have made claims about lenz or other things which people would have bought because they want to, but for me its a simple transformer action taking place.

There is more to this but i will wait to see if anyone asks the question.

Leave a comment:

• mbrownn
    replied
    Read my post,

A lot of the videos i have seen could be a simple transformer action. Shorting a secondary allows current to flow in it thus lowering the inductance of the primary. What tells you this is happening is an increase in current draw.

Leave a comment:

• barbosi
    replied
    Acceleration under the load

IF this is all you are looking for....heaven help you, acceleration under load is not the solution, not even close. The effect is a teaching instrument, you are supposed to be learning something, to find out what that is, I recommend you stop copying and pasting and start formulating and asking the proper questions.
    So the issue of acceleration under the load has been demonstrated as real. Naudin was replicated by others and shown on youtube. After that, no progress followed.

Erfinder has demonstrated another method and my guess here is that what he really wanted was to brake the spellbound of this wish.

First thing that struck me was that regardless the method used, after the acceleration the rotor stabilized after the acceleration. While many will say "pffff yeah, hello..ooo, that's normal", to me is the proof that we only changed the parameters of where Lenz law operates.

My feeling is that Erfinder tried to warn us that we are mesmerized like the deers at night in front of the headlights.

And yet we are b!tching about who saw a better contestant at a pissing contest.
    Or even better suggesting:
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Or we need very fast switching and the right timing.
    Like we really stand a chance with slow switching at the wrong time.

Erfinder invited to ask serious questions and in return he gets silly solutions.
    Seriously? I'm out!

Leave a comment:

• mbrownn
    replied
    Calm down guys and Ill tell you how i did it the first time. but first you have to stop thinking about it being a motor. Think of it as a transformer.

I took two of the field winding's and shoes out of a 4 pole universal type motor, leaving just two set at 90 degrees from each other.

The armature was standard but i did relocate the brushes making the armature run on only two of the brushes. These brushes were set at 180 degrees from each other.

I wired the motor so that the armature and field coil were in attraction, theoretically the motor should not turn but it did. So why is this?

The magnetic field created by the armature and powered field coil returned through the shoe mounted at 90 degrees to the powered field coil. This causes the flux to be bent sharply around the armature winding thus pushing this winding towards the powered field coil.

As the motor turns, little or no BEMF is generated in the powered field coil; however a significant EMF is generated in the unpowered field coil. This is the same no matter if the motor is powered with DC or AC. The DC operation i have posted in this thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...eresting+motor

If we use pulsed DC or AC as the supply we have a varying magnetic field created in the powered field coil and the armature. As these winding's are set up in attraction, they act as a single primary winding of a transformer. The winding on the other shoe set at 90 degrees, acts not only as a generator winding but as the secondary of a transformer.

Just as in a transformer, when you place a load on the secondary winding, the inductance of the primary lowers and allows more current to flow. As more current flows a greater magnitude of field is created and the motor speeds up.

This results in greater generation and greater induction (transformer action)

The lowering of the inductance allows the greater current and the greater current causes an increased speed. Its that simple. Acceleration under load thus caused more current to be drawn.

To reduce the current drawn while maintaining or increasing the current in the powered field coil and armature requires that the output of the generator coil is passed through the motor windings, but there are phase issues to be sorted here, Its a work in progress. Also think trifilar coil in the Lockridge device.

Any questions

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Circuit

Or we need very fast switching and the right timing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X