Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The simple Test 1...

TEST 1

[IMG][/IMG]

Above simple image of TEST 1...where we could see the North Field plus the Dielectric schematic for rotation (Right small image), generating field rotation sense...and transmitted to open copper tubing, then to each terminal.

Obviously by swapping either Scope connectors...or inverting Copper Element upside down (SAME THING)...will reverse the results, BUT BASICALLY what is trying to be tested/observed is the SOURCE polarization-vortex-rotation EMITTING the SIGNAL to the related capturing device.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      [IMG][/IMG]

Now that's the way to go, I like equations don't get me wrong yet
      all of the endless/meanless math that I have pursued over the years
      thinking It was going to put me on top of things, left me with only
      more number crunching. I thought it would make me the smartest
      man on earth? I was wrong.

What I like math for is to get me into the ball park so I can begin
      experimenting as we see with UFO's work. Most excellent UFO, not
      boring at all. Right on Que. A big thumbs up!!!

Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to mathematically hang this ball and chain
      around the super duper brash madman so we could all convince him that
      all of his college training needs to be dumped out on the table like
      rocks out of a rock tumbler so sorting and reordering can be done.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

So onward my friend, "YER PITCHING AND I"M GRININ" that is pitchin
      out the trash while I grin from ear to ear.

All of your coil experiments are worth their weight in gold. A good many
      math genius will never be able to find the answers without experimentation.

"Teacher Toed Me" is just not enough, sorry.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-03-2015, 01:28 AM.

Comment

As an opponent to anything counterspace, I am very interested to see your proof of Kenny's theories. The experiment shown and its results can be explained with current theories as well as with Ken's. So they do not distinguish one theory from the other.
        To prove Ken's theory you should show an experiment that does.
        In other words, an experiment that shows a result that can not be explained by current theories but can be explained by Ken's.
        Then you have proof.
        Now you still have a long way to go.

Ernst.

Comment

Scale

Bistander,

See, that is your problem on above quoted post...you keep looking at the microscopic levels while ignoring (or simply denying to accept) the Big Picture. And I really can not understand why?...if you can find those images all over the net!!!

All you have to do is type in any search engine:

Magnet Domain Wall Pictures
          Most, nearly all, of those domain wall pictures are of microscopic scale, same as the one I posted. And I do understand the big picture.

Comment

Davis & Rawls

Davis-Rawls Scientific Investigations date back to 1936...:
            They were 21 and 8 years of age respectively in 1936.

[IMG][/IMG]
            Albert Roy Davis and Walter C. Rawls, Jr. wrote the book Magnetism and its Effects on the Living System copyright 1974. This is where you will find the image you posted above. And no, I do not believe that is an accurate representation of a magnet.

bi

Comment

bloch wall and dielectric+magnetic

ONLY when these two Ether fields move against each other over time is there electrification.
              That quote of Ken's you posted I believe is right on and is the basic premise of the first chapter of Eric Dollard's Lone Pine Writings, which is very foundational and everyone should study it. The attempt at standardizing those basic electrical terms was censored years ago, but its all laid out in that book.

You might find the last 1+ month of of Bedini's posts here interesting in relation to these concepts as well as specific focus on the Bloch Wall for anyone interested: The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

This image is in relation to the disclosure on John's Zero Force Motor.

Last edited by Aaron; 12-03-2015, 06:09 AM.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks AL and most of all thank you Ken for your very personal
                sit down video in the form of a rebuke to a bunch of non scientific
                almost brain dead leaders who don't know.

And I thought my head had a good shine. Pop in now and then and
                blow some more smoke when you want Ken. Just funin.

I need to hear you talk so i can learn to think more clearly on magnetism,
                I am still trying to shake the kindergarten level explanations.
                Taught at the college level. Can you imagine?

Oh wait, I see another video, goodie.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-03-2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Counterspace=Vacuum...?

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                  As an opponent to anything counterspace,
                  Hello Ernst,

Well...if you are so opponent to counterspace, like many more around here...then you guys could try to "digest it" better as Vacuum...maybe this way it would be better accepted...

I am very interested to see your proof of Kenny's theories. The experiment shown and its results can be explained with current theories as well as with Ken's. So they do not distinguish one theory from the other.
                  You are right, this test "lingers" in between both theories...and there is a simple reason why...always a new theory is not accepted by the "audience"...since they will have to put behind another one which "history" dates back to two centuries plus.

To prove Ken's theory you should show an experiment that does.
                  In other words, an experiment that shows a result that can not be explained by current theories but can be explained by Ken's.
                  Then you have proof.
                  Now you still have a long way to go.

Ernst.
                  You are completely right again...except that I do NOT have a "long way to go"

I do have that Theory proof(s) otherwise I would not have opened a Thread just to show this simple experiment-video...and may as well responded to Microwatt in his failed testing attempt to "disprove" Ken's Theories.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Davis-Rawls Scientific Investigations date back to 1936...:
                    Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    They were 21 and 8 years of age respectively in 1936.
                    Albert Roy Davis and Walter C. Rawls, Jr. wrote the book Magnetism and its Effects on the Living System copyright 1974. This is where you will find the image you posted above. And no, I do not believe that is an accurate representation of a magnet.

bi
                    You are disappointing me every time more Bistander...

Your "Analysis Capacity" shown by your comment above is really all the way to Zero.

If You would have only care to read, just the beginning of that Book...in page 7 and 8 (Acknowledgements)...:

[IMG][/IMG]

You would've realized that it meant their Scientific Investigations started from Literature written since those years...

I doubt very much your "Intellectual and Mental Abilities and Capacity" would allow you to even start discerning all the upcoming material following this simple experiment as only the "Aperture".

It is very difficult to deal with STUPID people...
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-04-2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      That quote of Ken's you posted I believe is right on and is the basic premise of the first chapter of Eric Dollard's Lone Pine Writings, which is very foundational and everyone should study it. The attempt at standardizing those basic electrical terms was censored years ago, but its all laid out in that book.

You might find the last 1+ month of of Bedini's posts here interesting in relation to these concepts as well as specific focus on the Bloch Wall for anyone interested: The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

This image is in relation to the disclosure on John's Zero Force Motor.

Hello Aaron and many thanks for your response,

Yes, I know...Ken continuously mentions and credits Eric Dollard's work on his book...and on the main thread about the book.

Now, about being able to fully discern it by everyone who reads all this material is where I really doubt it...that a high percentage of the "Human Animals" (paraphrasing Ken Wheeler's words) would be able to fully understand them...

Sincerely

Ufopolitics

Comment

You are disappointing me every time more Bistander...

Your "Analysis Capacity" shown by your comment above is really all the way to Zero.

If You would have only care to read, just the beginning of that Book...in page 7 and 8 (Acknowledgements)...:

[IMG][/IMG]

You would've realized that it meant their Scientific Investigations started from Literature written since those years...

I doubt very much your "Intellectual and Mental Abilities and Capacity" would allow you to even start discerning all the upcoming material following this simple experiment as only the "Aperture".

It is very difficult to deal with STUPID people...
                        You made a vague statement and I made a statement of fact. Clarification comes from you with insults. Typical.

bi
                        Last edited by bistander; 12-04-2015, 03:59 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Let's rant together Bro...

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          Now that's the way to go, I like equations don't get me wrong yet
                          all of the endless/meanless math that I have pursued over the years
                          thinking It was going to put me on top of things, left me with only
                          more number crunching. I thought it would make me the smartest
                          man on earth? I was wrong.

What I like math for is to get me into the ball park so I can begin
                          experimenting as we see with UFO's work. Most excellent UFO, not
                          boring at all. Right on Que. A big thumbs up!!!
                          Hey Mikey,

I will like to start my post here with a very well known phrase from Nikola Tesla:

Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Nikola Tesla
                          I also have no issues with math equations...however, they mean absolutely nada if they are not backed up by scientific testing, material evidence, physical proof...then they will fall in the same old and full vault of old theories that were never proven...

Actually Michael Faraday Math only reached Elementary School...and look at his discoveries and contribution to humanity...

If We read back in time...we realize that whenever Faraday presented to the Royal Society of London his findings related to EM Induction...All Mathematicians at the time refused his theories just because they could not explain -by equations nor formulas- his "imaginary lines of force"...AND, if it wouldn't have been because of James Clerk Maxwell interest on this material...well, I could tell you we all would still be lighting our houses with propane and mineral spirits lamps...

If You search about every single main scientific contribution to mankind...you will always find that it originally started by a simple physical experiment, while none started with just a formula except the "One Stone" head of Einstein...however his was never any "contribution" to mankind but just some "entertainment" to distract from the real deal...which up to now is still unknown.

There is a very basic but strict "chronological" law, when it comes to scientific discoveries...

First a Physical experiment is shown with the respective results...and then, afterwards...as the "second plate" comes this guys known as the Mathematicians...trying to "prove" with formulas the results are accountable for...based on numbers. So, it seems if this guys will not be able to "prove" your work...even if it is very real, reproducible and observable...they will deny it.

Look at the way Hendrik Lorentz FUC**D up Maxwell Quaternion Equations...Oliver Heaviside Giant Magnetic Curl Equations...The Aether existence...and more and more...just to replace them with rigid Tensors and Vectors...as if all the magnetic fields would be that way...straight, rigid and not curved at all.

However, the "Scientific Community" at the time Lorentz presented his BS work...everyone applauded him...

Concluding this "rant"...LOL...That if they start by wandering from equation to equation...well, read what happens from Master Tesla above...

But then again...that is the simple reason why ...while the development of very high technologies related to communications...cybernetics, electronics,etc...have escalated sky high levels...we are still transporting our As*** with the stinking farting machines every where we go to...and the main energy available that feeds this planet...depends upon the stinking Oil, Gas and Diesel...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-04-2015, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                            You made a vauge statement and I made a statement of fact. Clarification comes from you with insults. Typical.

bi
                            Vauge?...what is that?...maybe you meant "vague"?

Insults me?...what about you trying to belittle me...to set me in the ridicule by writing that "They were 21 and 8 years of age respectively in 1936."

There are many sites where the same exact statement I wrote here and on my video is displayed.

Cure Zone

BiomagneticsUSA

Your main job around this Forum is to underestimate everyone around here basically whenever you are running out of arguments or proof...the problem is that you rush so much to do it...that you make this kind of STUPID mistakes very often.

And finally, I could really care less if you do or don't wanna "recognize" the MAIN Domain Walls in Magnets...that is your complete and solely choice and problem, not mine...some people remain being stupid throughout their lives til they die...and that seems to be your case.

And am sorry...but I don't need your negative opinions/comments nor your purposely "blind" status related to facts shown and proven throughout history of magnetism development by many, I mean many bright Scientists of recognized names...that compared to you...well you do not even reach the level nor compare to even their used toilet paper.

Now you are free to go to your "Open Discussion Thread" and keep crying out your problems with me there...
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-04-2015, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Apology

Vauge?...what is that?...maybe you meant "vague"?

Insults me?...what about you trying to belittle me...to set me in the ridicule by writing that "They were 21 and 8 years of age respectively in 1936."

There are many sites where the same exact statement I wrote here and on my video is displayed.

Cure Zone

BiomagneticsUSA

Your main job around this Forum is to underestimate everyone around here basically whenever you are running out of arguments or proof...the problem is that you rush so much to do it...that you make this kind of STUPID mistakes very often.

And finally, I could really care less if you do or don't wanna "recognize" the MAIN Domain Walls in Magnets...that is your complete and solely choice and problem, not mine...some people remain being stupid throughout their lives til they die...and that seems to be your case.

And am sorry...but I don't need your negative opinions/comments nor your purposely "blind" status related to facts shown and proven throughout history of magnetism development by many, I mean many bright Scientists of recognized names...that compared to you...well you do not even reach the level nor compare to even their used toilet paper.

Now you are free to go to your "Open Discussion Thread" and keep crying out your problems with me there...
                              Yes, I made a spelling error. And your statement was in fact correct. Albert Roy Davis established the Albert Roy Davis Research Laboratory, Green Cove Springs, Florida in 1936 to study magnetic effects. Quite remarkable for a 21 year old immigrant who was also naturalized as a US citizen in 1936. I just thought 21 was young to be researching magnetism.

I apologize to you. But I am not convinced of the theories of Albert Roy Davis. I intend to read some more of his work.

bi

Comment

Working...
                              X