Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben2503 View Post
    Hi UFO.

After watching several YT videos I am more and more becoming convinced that there are big differences between permanent Magnets fields and electro magnetic fields. One video ( I think it was by Tinman) showed clearly the vortex of a permanent magnet, whereas the electromagnet didn't

Again, looking forward for your next installments. The more you puzzle me, the more I like it.
    Thanks again.
    Best regards,
    Ben
    Yes, definitively an electromagnet and a magnet project different fields...

If we were in a stage of Higher Civilization scientific levels...where we all have recognized the Aether back again as the main force that creates and moves everything at universal scale...then I could explain that difference easily...but I will try in the best of my ability without perturbing other closed minds...by keeping it all still in a "Theory"...

Say that every time we create a Permanent Magnet by dumping a fast and high DC-Coil electrification to a ferromagnetic mass...we are not just "aligning" straight all particles into microscopic domains within that object that run from end to end without any recognition of domain walls typical explanation from old concepts...But instead all we are doing is opening a permanent Aether gate that concentrates right at the center plane of that volume...to create both known polarized and spatial ends...and vualá we have a Magnet.

Then we could conclude that an Electromagnet is just a Permanent Magnet in a starting process... where that "Aether Gate" is just a "momentary" one, because we have not provided the required energy dump to open it permanently...and it is dependent upon the fluctuations of our source feeding that coil...for example, if it was an AC Source, the sine wave +/0/- fluctuations will cause gate to open-close-revert...if it was a pulsed DC +/0/+...then open-Close deal...or if just a straight, linear DC...that does not reach the top values to fully open it...resuming that in all three cases of electromagnets, the gates would be very different than the one formed permanently on a magnet. Therefore, none of their projecting fields would be the same.

However, an electromagnet has properties that a permanent magnet could never do, just because its permanently situation...

But then again...that was just "Theorizing" ....

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hi Ufo,

Unless you're God, you cannot state with any certainty what I knew. And awareness and acceptance are different.

At any rate, my point is that there are millions of very small (microscopic) domains in that magnet of yours, not 2 like you illustrate and seem to believe. It is my understanding that each domain has walls between it and its neighbors. How many of these walls are Bloch walls? I don't know. But I do not believe there is a dividing wall at the geometric center between the north and south poles of every magnet.

You say there is and call it a main domain wall or Bloch Wall and also a dielectric plane. I don't know about that for sure. Heck, I don't even know what a dielectric plane is. You and Ken seem to need counterspace to explain that. So let's not go there.

I know this is from wikipedia, but I have seen it elsewhere many times and believe it is an actual microphotograph of domains.

bi

Bistander,

See, that is your problem on above quoted post...you keep looking at the microscopic levels while ignoring (or simply denying to accept) the Big Picture. And I really can not understand why?...if you can find those images all over the net!!!

All you have to do is type in any search engine:

Magnet Domain Wall Pictures

And I have uploaded some of them that I thought displayed a better understanding into my Photobucket, for you to analyze better on this Forum previously...now I see it was in vain...so, my final conclusion is that you are in one of those two "States of Mind" I cited before...or maybe both simultaneously, idk...:

1- Ignoring it.
      2- Denying to Accept it.

Which one is worst?...I honestly don't know...

Let me try to explain it again...

Say you get two magnets and attach them together by normal opposite poles attraction...what happens then?

Answer: What happens is that you actually "made" a larger magnet with double the strength as a result of both attached magnets added up...simple right?

And you agree with me previously when I showed you what happens when two magnets are attached by attraction:

[IMG][/IMG]

AND NOT THIS BELOW:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now go back to your microscopic domain wall view per molecular structures...how will they align?

Answer: Exactly the same way as the previous two magnets attached above...except there are thousands or millions of them...and lined up in 3D structures/chains/bridges according to the magnet's volume...

And so every time you get a bunch of magnets and attach them together by their normal attraction...they will "UNIFY" into a big magnet with a CENTER MAIN DIVISION originated naturally and that not necessarily need to be a perfect line...nor a straight 2D plane.

I know for little kids this is kind of hard to understand...but how old are you now?....

Take care

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2015, 04:43 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

This was not new...

[IMG][/IMG]

Site: Resonant domain wall nucleation

Main Article:

Time-Domain Observation of the Spinmotive Force in Permalloy Nanowires

The above image and sites...are just to demonstrate this Topic is absolutely NOT a new concept or discovery...that by moving the so called "Domain Wall" we obtain electric output...

However, above was referred to Nano scale Models where outputs are given in Micro Volts (uV)...in my video I demonstrate a much higher output is available by different type of displacements vectors and exciters.
        Plus it was dedicated not to a Domain Wall...but to a Dielectric Plane Demonstration of its existence.

Thanks to all for visiting.

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          I chose the Polarity of the Scope?...

That was the best one you have shot so far...I thought you knew better than that!

You know the Scope, any scope, would "interpret" (meaning process) ANY Signal...and send it to screen the right way?...no matter if I just use One Terminal...the "Positive" or the Probe Pen without the gator clips?
          It would invert the polarity. The scope doesn't know positive and negative. It displays the signal as is. Inverting the probe is to invert the signal.
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Bistander,

See, that is your problem on above quoted post...you keep looking at the microscopic levels while ignoring (or simply denying to accept) the Big Picture. And I really can not understand why?...if you can find those images all over the net!!!

All you have to do is type in any search engine:

Magnet Domain Wall Pictures

And I have uploaded some of them that I thought displayed a better understanding into my Photobucket, for you to analyze better on this Forum previously...now I see it was in vain...so, my final conclusion is that you are in one of those two "States of Mind" I cited before...or maybe both simultaneously, idk...:

1- Ignoring it.
            2- Denying to Accept it.

Which one is worst?...I honestly don't know...

Let me try to explain it again...

Say you get two magnets and attach them together by normal opposite poles attraction...what happens then?

Answer: What happens is that you actually "made" a larger magnet with double the strength as a result of both attached magnets added up...simple right?

And you agree with me previously when I showed you what happens when two magnets are attached by attraction:

[IMG][/IMG]

AND NOT THIS BELOW:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now go back to your microscopic domain wall view per molecular structures...how will they align?

Answer: Exactly the same way as the previous two magnets attached above...except there are thousands or millions of them...and lined up in 3D structures/chains/bridges according to the magnet's volume...

And so every time you get a bunch of magnets and attach them together by their normal attraction...they will "UNIFY" into a big magnet with a CENTER MAIN DIVISION originated naturally and that not necessarily need to be a perfect line...nor a straight 2D plane.

I know for little kids this is kind of hard to understand...but how old are you now?....
            Hi Ufo,

So we agree there are millions of domains in your magnet, not just two, correct? Next step: Please clarify, do you believe all the South domains migrate to the red end of the magnet and all the North domains to the blue end?

Or as I believe, that the magnetic material is essentially homogeneous down to the microscopic level and that the material in the red area is the same as the material in the blue area? And that on a microscopic investigation, it all looks the same, even the middle where you claim there is a wall. The middle is just like all the rest of the magnet.

The North and South poles (or Blue and Red) are just visualization aids to identify the direction of the field.

So again, my point, there is nothing in the middle of the magnet different from the rest of the magnet. If you want to imagine an invisible dielectric inertial plane there, fine with me, but I see no value in it.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Got a question...

Ok,

If the Magnetic Viewing Film...reveals clearly the exact position where the "supposed" Domain Wall is in every magnet we approach it to...:

[IMG][/IMG]

With even millimeters of thickness in certain magnets and exactitude and accuracy/precision to almost molecular levels:

[IMG][/IMG]

Like in above Arc Segment of 2.5 mm thickness...

And "supposedly" a Domain Wall is to be "encrusted" within the magnet's mass right?...meaning it "supposedly" ONLY EXIST within where the "physical" domains are located...in the very crust and intrinsically "built in" the magnet's mass...

Then how come it could be clearly seen...that same light green stripe appear right in the middle of nowhere...right on Space...right in the center between Two Magnets separated by an Air Gap..?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Who is gonna answer that?

Bistander...You are welcome here...well... after you finally accept there IS the existence of a Main Domain Wall in the center of every magnet...of course.

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Moving body

Hi Ufo,

First notice that NO MOVING BODIES are present at any of the tests conducted.(Conductor(s) or Magnet) and that such motion (derivative of Time)from at least one of the bodies must be present in the typical Faraday-Maxwell-Lenz equations to obtain a Positive or Counter EMF from that type of Induction.

During all testing on above Video, the magnet and conductors/coils remain static by firmly attached to a very heavy piece of steel.
                In my opinion, you are altering the magnetic flux pattern when you introduce the iron cylinder into the magnet circuit. This action changes the flux lines cutting the coil and therefore represents dΦ/dt. The change of the flux does not require movement of the coil or of the magnet.
                Hi Ufo,

I'd like to revisit the moving body concept. I say the placement of the iron cylinder constitutes altering the magnetic flux pattern thru the coil even though the coil and magnet are stationary. If I understand you, you claim that the stationary coil and magnet rules out magnet induction as the cause of the observed voltage spike. Below is a motor (or generator) which operates on this same principle, ie. stationary magnet and coil and moving iron. The diagrams demonstrate the changing flux thru the coils. Is it not the same as your set up, only you have a simpler magnetic circuit with a much larger air gap?

Flux-Switching Permanent Magnets Machine | Agros2D

Regards,

bi
                Last edited by bistander; 12-02-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Domain Walls

Bistander...You are welcome here...well... after you finally accept there IS the existence of a Main Domain Wall in the center of every magnet...of course.
                  I say there are domain walls at the center of the magnet and throughout the rest of the magnet. But I see no proof of a "Main Domain Wall".

Who is gonna answer that?
                  I gave it a shot here:
                  Inside the magnet there is not an all North domain on one end and an all South domain on the other end divided by a wall down the middle. I don't believe there is anything "in" the magnet in the middle which shows as the white line on your images. I think the line on the images results from the directional flow of magnetic flux which is all parallel to the magnet's axis at that location meaning no flux in the perpendicular direction to intersect with the viewing film and react with the medium and light. * A quote from Timm@Ferrocell USA at the Ferrocell reply #4 appears to support my thoughts.
                  A Ferrocell will pass light where the flux "isn't" (the lowest potential), and appears in a different vector in relation to the location of incoming light.
                  I don't know if there is or is not a dielectric inertial plane there. I don't know what a dielectric inertial plane is or how it interacts with our world. I also do not feel that the interesting patterns from ferrocells and CRTs using magnets depict magnetic flux fields (follow the magnetic flux lines). When we use magnets they are not stand-alone chunks being held behind a viewing screen. The magnets are in a machine like a motor or such which will have a magnetic circuit containing the magnetic field. The pattern seen on the stand-alone magnet hardly represents the useful flux field in most cases.

Comment

Hi Ufo,

So we agree there are millions of domains in your magnet, not just two, correct? Next step: Please clarify, do you believe all the South domains migrate to the red end of the magnet and all the North domains to the blue end?
                    Domains do not "migrate" as in "physically" displace/transport from one end to the other within the mass of the magnet...come on Bistander!

All this domains do is RE-ORIENT their magnetic polarization in a very fast "3D CHAIN REACTION", and that takes place in nano seconds...the iron molecules are all in the same exact place.

Or as I believe, that the magnetic material is essentially homogeneous down to the microscopic level and that the material in the red area is the same as the material in the blue area? And that on a microscopic investigation, it all looks the same, even the middle where you claim there is a wall. The middle is just like all the rest of the magnet.
                    You have to learn how to separate magnetic orientation from physical molecular mass even at microscopic levels.

For God sake...It is so simple!...you get a non magnetized iron bar, then you magnetize it by electrification in one way your DC energy flow...so you get a North and a South at each ends...NOW, REVERT the Electrification Process again...then, where you had a South, now you have a North...while all those iron particles are still in the same exact place...no deformation, nor displacement of any particle has occurred!

The North and South poles (or Blue and Red) are just visualization aids to identify the direction of the field.
                    Ok..."direction of the field" Uh?...how is that "direction"?...a straight vector?...or a spiral CURLED VECTOR?...

So again, my point, there is nothing in the middle of the magnet different from the rest of the magnet. If you want to imagine an invisible dielectric inertial plane there, fine with me, but I see no value in it.

Regards,

bi
                    Davis-Rawls Scientific Investigations date back to 1936...:

[IMG][/IMG]

What you are trying to deny above (The Existence of a Domain Wall in every center of a Magnet)...is NOT the main Topic of this Thread.

You are trying to deny a discovery that was made a very long time ago...and that many, many Books, Science Articles and else...have shown, developed and demonstrated all over.

Therefore, I am really sorry, because I liked your debate...However. I can not try to illustrate nor enlighten a knowledge you deliberately deny to accept. Unfortunately, by not accepting even a Domain Wall in the center of every magnet...I much less would expect you will start a logical debate about a much complex field like is a Dielectric Plane substituting/replacing what you don't believe it exists.

So, I believe you really should maintain like your name means: A Bistander on this Thread...

I am sorry but I have tried...

Comment

Hi Ufo,

I'd like to revisit the moving body concept. I say the placement of the iron cylinder constitutes altering the magnetic flux pattern thru the coil even though the coil and magnet are stationary. If I understand you, you claim that the stationary coil and magnet rules out magnet induction as the cause of the observed voltage spike. Below is a motor (or generator) which operates on this same principle, ie. stationary magnet and coil and moving iron. The diagrams demonstrate the changing flux thru the coils. Is it not the same as your set up, only you have a simpler magnetic circuit with a much larger air gap?

Flux-Switching Permanent Magnets Machine | Agros2D

Regards,

bi

That was the WRONG example to my set up, Bistander.

In the case of the reluctance motor or generator what that iron rotor does is to TRANSFER FLUX from one point to the other.

Iron Rotor is always SANDWICHED in between -at least- two to four magnetic fields. So there is REDIRECTION all the time from one to other field...Iron serves as a Switching Flux Bridge...

Try something else...

Comment

I say there are domain walls at the center of the magnet and throughout the rest of the magnet. But I see no proof of a "Main Domain Wall".

I gave it a shot here:

Sorry but your shot never hit the Target...

I was referring to Magnetic Viewing Film and NOT to Ferrocells.

Ferrocell is a High Definition and Higher Resolution to reveal basically the whole Magnetic Field...in 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                          It would invert the polarity. The scope doesn't know positive and negative. It displays the signal as is. Inverting the probe is to invert the signal.
                          I know that.

The issue was about "forcing" the scope to display a one way signal...by not testing other options like changing the scope connectors.

In the case of the video, by just swapping the coil or the copper elements is exactly the same thing as to reverse the connectors from scope while leaving the elements or coil the same way. I chose to swap the coils, leaving scope probe connected the same way through whole video...it is easier to understand one way or the other that the source signal has changed polarity when moving dielectric field towards North or towards South.

Comment

....what that iron rotor does is to TRANSFER FLUX from one point to the other.
                            The same as your iron cylinder does. Just that your set-up uses more air in the magnetic path. But the iron cylinder changes the flux pattern when it is placed on magnet.

Comment

The same as your iron cylinder does. Just that your set-up uses more air in the magnetic path. But the iron cylinder changes the flux pattern when it is placed on magnet.
                              NO, NEGATIVE, The Iron Cylinder on video does NOT "Transfer" any magnetic fields simply because I do NOT use a secondary field / magnet on top, in between or anywhere else...so there are absolutely no fields transferring!

That Iron Cylinder EXPANDS ONLY the UPPER Polarization (Pole) thus, DISPLACING the Dielectric Field from the Magnet towards the Top of Coil as well.

The Upper Pole climbs into the Iron Cylinder, that fact is also shown on video through Viewing Film.

But like I wrote before...IF You are not able to see the basic and old Main Domain Wall in EVERY Magnet...How could we expect that you see beyond into more clever magnetic geometries?
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Quotes from Ken Wheeler...1

In speaking of “magnetism”, the immediate connotation is that of (N and S) polarity, however this spatial abstraction does not exist. Magnetism is but one force itself, however, as magnetism is purely spatial in denotation it is polarized but as one moving Ether ‘sink’ and ‘bubble’; magnetism has but one movement not two, nor ‘two poles’, CW and CCW are spatial abstractions of a singular movement of the magnetic field itself. There are no static fields.
                                [IMG][/IMG]

The ‘polarized’ conception of magnetic ‘polarity’ is a long held intellectual defect in electro-magnetic geometric understanding.
                                Any spatial distention is naturally ‘polarized’ definitionally by distention. A spinning object of any variety appears to be moving clockwise from one end, and counterclockwise from the other, however the object is moving in one direction, it has ‘no concept’ of poles or polarity, only the ignorant humans scratching their heads have this perceptual defect.

Ken Lee Wheeler
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X