Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron, I think it is best for the both of us and for this thread that we stop this conversation.
    When I entered this thread I already said that I am a firm opponent of counterspace theories, but I am willing to give it a try if someone will show me the way. Ufopolitics accepted this challenge, which I think is great. Now to expect that I will suddenly drop all my objections is downright ridiculous and would not be fair neither.
    I have a problem with the concept of counterspace and the first step to resolve this would be to get a clear definition of what you all are talking about.
    Now that single step seems to be a huge problem in itself because as it turns out there are many different definitions.
    Your contribution consists of adding your own definition while knowing that it differs from the others and from the one that would help me understand Ufopolitics.
    HOW IS THAT EVEN HELPFUL?
    YOU are the one creating confusion and then you blame that on me?
    It is your ego that makes you post your deviating definition and all the other stuff around it. This old and absurd rant of yours on potential energy has nothing to do with the subject being discussed. The same goes for your insane example of gravity.
    It does not clear anything up, it only creates more confusion.
    And that is one of the reasons why I do not enter a discussion with you on the word dimension. Spare me the horror of having to explain this to you.
    It is a well known and well defined concept, just look it up.
    Your anger comes from this exact same point, your ego seeking applause and I am standing in its way. So now I am condescending, sarcastic, dishonest, naive etc.
    Great! So now you know that, and again you come with your ridiculous nonsense. Why is that? Is it helping this thread? Does it clear things up? No, you want me to bite in your silly creations and enter a discussion which you believe you can win.
    It is not going to happen, I am truly sorry.

Ernst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Now,You guys tell me how do we "reconcile" Model 1 & 2?
      Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Clearly your question is a legitimate one and yet it has been completely
      ignored.....
      It was 1 hour 16 minutes between these posts. Maybe "You guys" were busy doing something else like sleeping. Or thinking before responding.

Comment

• Electromagnet

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Well,

This is basically what we all have in the Classic Electromagnetic Model:

[IMG][/IMG]

Model 1 Explains the way we either magnetize permanently a ferromagnetic core...or how an electromagnet works...

Model 2 refers to Domain Walls...Bloch Walls, Néel Wall

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Hi Ufo,

I'd say that model 2 is completely wrong and therefore needs no reconciliation. Is model 2 your own handiwork or did it come from someplace else? What do the arrows in model 2 represent?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Again we see a sort of choosing sides which is completely normal.
          Enlightenment presupposes that individuals want to be ENLIGHTENED.
          This is simply not possible for those who already have a firm belief
          system because they feel they have worked long paying out the
          big money that they feel puts them in a position to teach. This in
          fact is a closed door.

This leaves us to one of 2 things, either the thread owner will be
          represented enough that those posing as learners of his new idea will
          go ahead and answer basic questions and give him time to explain or
          the situation will continue to deteriorate to the point that the irradiated
          opposition to the new found knowledge will make insults on the man's
          person for no good reason.

I don't want to yank anyone of stage here nor do I want to put words
          in any man's mouth, what I expect is that we exchange thought responses
          in a format that leaves behind personal bias and just review the experimental
          data.

The pictures posted here of magnetic lines of force have been shown
          before and the answers coming back have revealed that many are not
          looking at the evidence.

This has been the approach for a few days now, that is to see who has
          actually reviewed the presented material and can they explain the discrepancies.

When only personal bias is parroted and the recent material ignored the
          only conclusion that can be reached is that you who claim to have brilliant
          minds are unwilling to do any work.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Hi Ufo,

Well,

This is basically what we all have in the Classic Electromagnetic Model:

[IMG][/IMG]

Model 1 Explains the way we either magnetize permanently a ferromagnetic core...or how an electromagnet works...

Model 2 refers to Domain Walls...Bloch Walls, Néel Wall

Regards

Ufopolitics

I'd say that model 2 is completely wrong and therefore needs no reconciliation. Is model 2 your own handiwork or did it come from someplace else? What do the arrows in model 2 represent?

Regards,

bi
            Hello to ALL,

Above We have Bistander, a very well "Educated" Person under the rigid Classic Electromagnetism Model, and All Field related to its development.

Bistander is the perfect example I wanted to show to all visiting this Thread...obviously Bistander knows there are some discrepancies/inconsistencies in the taught model, so it is either to accept Model 1 and "forget" about a reality which is Model 2....or the other way around.

In Classic Electromagnetism theories, there are many other "dark areas" that have "no explanation", they have "empty gaps" to many behaviors and resulting observations that still remain in the "Unknown Phenomena" at this stage of Mankind Development...many here who have studied this fields deep enough know where to find very reputable literature where this "Faults in our Model" are written all over for 200 years...

And this discrepancy between Model 1 and Model 2 shown above...is NOT the simplest one...NOT the main one.

THE "PRIMA FASCIE" (based on the first impression; accepted as correct until proved otherwise.) lies since 1831...in Faraday's revelation to the Royal Society of London and still remains in every single Class Room where they teach students this Dogmatic and Rigid Model about Magnetism.

For over Two Hundred plus years We all had this same Model shown below as the Main "starting point" from where everything magically unfolds:

[IMG][/IMG]

Every single Electrodynamic Generator Machine in our Planet is based on this "FIELD EXISTENCE"...Based on an ATTRACTION BETWEEN ALIKE/OPPOSITE MAGNETIC POLARIZATIONS (NORTH AND SOUTH)

WHILE A SECOND MODEL...A VERY WELL KNOWN IMAGE ALSO HAS BEEN "DISTRIBUTED" ALL OVER:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It is exactly as a "YES and NO" kind of deal...in Digital "talk" when learning the basics to Computer Language...it is the 1,0 Data Networking...1=Existing Data, Positive Result...then 0=No Data, Null Result

So...No one could ever think it would have been possible to obtain a Very Solid and Positive outcome by trying to use a "NULL STATED RESULT" from our Classic Model....I mean, we must have to be "completely out of our minds" to even start trying to build anything based on this "NO GO" OPTION right?

This WRONG AND DEFINITIVELY CONSIDERED AS THE "ONE AND ONLY" MODEL TO RULE ALL OUR ELECTRODYNAMIC MACHINES FOR OVER 200 YEARS... shown above has been taught to every single generation, based on the very cheap to obtain "Iron Particles" over a Magnetic Field...

So...I have been asking myself, all this time...is:

WHAT ARE YOU ALL GONNA DO...WHEN I SHOW YOU -IN REAL TIME- A GENERATOR THAT WORKS BASED ON THIS DISREGARDED, ABSURD, "NO-FIELD" SCENARIO THAT HAS LASTED FOR OVER 200 YEARS PLUS...?

Will it make you ALL change Your Mind?

Would a working Generator...based on REPULSION FIELDS ONLY...be sufficient to realize we all have been lied, Deceived for Centuries?

Or will You. all the Well Adapted and Defenders of "Classic Magnetism" still be stock insanely to this Primitive and WRONG MODEL, as the worst case of stubbornness bordering in a Mental Disorder that urgently requires Psychiatric help??

I am really wondering if it is worth to keep going on...after seeing the way you react whenever anyone on this Forums tries to show you ANYTHING out of this BOXY MODEL?

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-12-2015, 09:39 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Hi Ufo,

I'd say that model 2 is completely wrong and therefore needs no reconciliation.
              Regards,
              I clearly understand your reaction, Bistander...it is a clear case of "Denial State"...

Just because if You acknowledge Model #2 You will be accepting that there is absolutely no explanation for an Electrified Coil, where voltage and current runs perfectly even through all wire turns...around a piece of ANY SHAPE of ferromagnetic mass...As to WHY ON THIS EARTH, This Electrification Process would, as "Magic" ALWAYS CHOOSE the PERFECT AND EXACT Gravitational Center Point" of WHATEVER SHAPE of the Electro-magnetized Core to be the "Wall" where the magnetic alignments will make an unexplained "Twist", A REVERSAL of its POLES DIRECTIONS?

Your knowledge, Your very well and defined Education...will Not help you at all to respond about that real fact...that simple Uh?.

So it was a very well decision to accept Model 1 ...it makes a lot more sense right?...plus it looks so pretty...Ohh!!:

Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Is model 2 your own handiwork or did it come from someplace else? What do the arrows in model 2 represent?

bi
              You are starting to demonstrate some slight symptoms of either "Mental Retardation"...or some kind of ADD or ADHD Disorder...By not remembering that I have posted several images from many random sites all over, as we both have this same "EXCHANGE" before...about Domain Walls

I even reminded you about a brilliant Scientist that has worked for many reputable firms and scientific locations, as He has written many books about Magnetism... named Felix Bloch...And that his last name was given to this Domain Wall after his very exact work...

There were others like Néel...who discovered the same exact "symptoms" about Domain Walls...but in very tiny and thin magnetic films-tape...

However, the first Scientist who discover some Noise Patterns different around the domain region in Magnets-Electromagnets was Heinrich Barkhausen.(The Barkhausen Effect)..way back in 1919.

I also have shown a Google Search Link...to so many images...that would actually not fit on this Thread...

However, I will still show some new ones...plus some previously displayed ones...in order to see if they will awake your mind...:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Nice Images Uh?

Take care and please...take some medication for that ADD issue...they say it could be treated with great positive results.

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-13-2015, 01:56 AM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                Sorry Ufopolitics, I was trying to understand Aaron's counterspace to which I thought you subscribed. Ok.... new definitions again, we start from scratch...

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                On counterspace. What I have learned so far:
                - it is space without ether and there for it does not exist.
                -Negative, Ether IS Counterspace, lives there, however when disturbed by specific processes it could come into Space, Polarized.
                Wait... wait.... wait...How? magnetically or electrically or ....? What poles are created in this ether?

Ernst.
                Ernst,

You are starting to present very similar symptoms as Bistander does.

Does POLARIZATION applies ONLY to magnetic or electric fields according to your views and learned concepts?

So, Waves can not be polarized?

Light can not be Polarized?

Or are you expecting to find some "negative or positive signs" or North-South Polarization when they tell you it is "Polarized Light"?

It is very hard to accept that a guy like you, that plays with pretty big sized Tesla Coils, Corona's of Light Discharges, Transverse and Longitudinal Waves, etc... And you did not know that Light could be Polarized as well as Waves...having absolutely no relation whatsoever to either magnetic nor electrical polarization.

POLARIZE (General Meaning): To arrange, to organize, to filter or to align in a Specific Pattern (Isotropic behavior), rather than manifesting randomly, not following specific and determined values or directions (anisotropy).

Ufopolitcs
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-13-2015, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Ernst,

You are starting to present very similar symptoms as Bistander does.

Does POLARIZATION applies ONLY to magnetic or electric fields according to your views and learned concepts?

So, Waves can not be polarized?

Light can not be Polarized?

Or are you expecting to find some "negative or positive signs" or North-South Polarization when they tell you it is "Polarized Light"?

It is very hard to accept that a guy like you, that plays with pretty big sized Tesla Coils, Corona's of Light Discharges, Transverse and Longitudinal Waves, etc... And you did not know that Light could be Polarized as well as Waves...having absolutely no relation whatsoever to either magnetic nor electrical polarization.

POLARIZE (General Meaning): To arrange, to organize, to filter or to align in a Specific Pattern (Isotropic behavior), rather than manifesting randomly, not following specific and determined values or directions (anisotropy).

Ufopolitcs
                  Sorry Ufopolitics (is it OK to shorten that name?), but you missed the second "or" in
                  magnetically or electrically or ....?
                  I am perfectly aware of various types of polarization, I just mentioned the two on top of my mind and added an "or ...." for you to add whatever other polarization you wish.
                  The point is that ether, in my book, is a homogeneous continuous medium.
                  How do you polarize such a medium?
                  BTW this is ether like the vedic akasha, the definition that lord Kelvin used and was initially used by Tesla. Later, roughly after 1892, Tesla began to see more and more evidence that electricity could not be the result of such an ether and he began using the term "the medium" referring to a gaseous medium 'dissolved' (as it were) in this vedic ether.
                  But in a gaseous medium, polarization would mean alignment of the constituting particles, so these particles must have some unequal distributed quality to align them by. Hence my question, what property do you align them by.
                  I am asking because this property would probably become noticeable/measurable so this gives us something to relate to.
                  I am trying to get some grip on your/Ken's theories.

Then on your reconciliation question, I would join with bistander. We probably do have the same 'disorder' . But let me explain. In model 2, if I rotate the magnet around its axis by 180 degrees, I seem to have swapped north and south. That does not match with my limited experience in this field.

Ernst.

Comment

• No Field?

I am not sure where this is going or if this is relevant but in the above images where is written "no field"... that is true for only 1 point in space.
                    Move slightly towards either magnet and the forces of that magnet will be greater than the other, hence they will no longer neutralize eachother.
                    Move slightly sideways and you will experience an acceleration or deceleration in that direction (if you are a magnet...).
                    So moving in any direction away from this one neutral point will result in experiencing a nett force (created by a field).
                    "No field" actually refers to "two fields neutralizing eachother".

Ernst.

Comment

I am not sure where this is going or if this is relevant but in the above images where is written "no field"... that is true for only 1 point in space.
                      Negative, that is true NOT just for "1 point in space" but for a WHOLE straight line alignment (Both Magnets Center Axis alignment) considering both polarized fields being identical in spec's.
                      And the closer they get, the higher the compression levels, the density of the field, etc...and so the opposite.

Move slightly towards either magnet and the forces of that magnet will be greater than the other, hence they will no longer neutralize eachother.
                      Move slightly sideways and you will experience an acceleration or deceleration in that direction (if you are a magnet...).
                      So moving in any direction away from this one neutral point will result in experiencing a nett force (created by a field).

Ernst.
                      You don't have to move absolutely NADA in order to keep the Status: NO FIELD in the reference point shown on those images.

It is obvious (Duh) that if you move either Field related to the other the 3D Field Volume caused by BOTH BALANCED repulsion forces (Causing Misalignment) would alter/deform the "Countervoidance Membrane" of Ether Deflection...(some of Ken's Vocabulary so you start warming up...) As if you move them on Attraction as well.

However, the point there was not about to change/move around either fields in any way...

The main point there is that THE IMAGINARY LINES OF FORCE which "cut" conductors at 90º for the typical Faraday induction are ONLY GENERATED between N-S or S-N Arrangements.

Between N-N or S-S THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO LINES OF FORCE SHOWN...

Of course...based on the ancient method to view fields...Iron Filings.

Negative, in Repulsion you will NEVER Balance/Neutralize absolutely nothing, nada, no matter how much you move them around each respective Like Polarization Volume, you will always experience Repulse Forces, different angles, different vectors of force strength...but they NEVER get to "Neutralize".

The only way you would Neutralize (Mechanically) Magnetic Forces is with Dual Interactions (as minimum requirement) from opposite vectors, like One Repulse and One Attract. However that would NEVER neutralize Magnetic Existence...ALL Magnetic Forces will still be present even in a "Mechanical Balance".

Ernst, let me ask you...Have you ever been able to get out from Wardenclyffe Projects to do any other kind of experiments, basically referring to the field of Electric Generators or any kind of Electrodynamic Machines at all?

You could write UFO...I don't mind.

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-13-2015, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Model 3

Ernst,

Are you kidding? Ernie like all wild rockers have one plus a chicken
                        wire fence Tesla coil. Of course he understands everything just fine.

Him and "Bi" are Aeither or, polarized or Non-polarized makes no difference.
                        For all other inquiries delays due to finding the correct copy and
                        pasted exert, our apologies.

Can you restate the question.
                        .............. analysis of Tesla's work, ...................................
                        ..................... If it is possible to simply cut and paste you an answer I might do so....

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrUaMzie08[/VIDEO]
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-13-2015, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Sorry Ufopolitics

Then on your reconciliation question, I would join with bistander. We probably do have the same 'disorder' . But let me explain. In model 2, if I rotate the magnet around its axis by 180 degrees, I seem to have swapped north and south. That does not match with my limited experience in this field.

Ernst.
                          So, resuming the above...It means that you are also in denial about the existence of a Main Domain Wall at the center of every Magnet or Electromagnet?

Meaning that Model 1...where all domains are arranged in a very pretty and neat straight line from North to South is the way it is...?

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Model 2

I also have shown a Google Search Link...to so many images*...that would actually not fit on this Thread...

However, I will still show some new ones...plus some previously displayed ones...in order to see if they will awake your mind...:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Nice Images Uh?
                            Hi Ufo,

Of course I recall those images and said this:
                            Most, nearly all, of those domain wall pictures are of microscopic scale, ....
                            So in model 2 you show a coil around a couple of domains which are 5 to 10 micrometers in size. What wire gauge did you use?

[IMG][/IMG]
                            I thought Ernst had a good observation about model 2 also. And that is not the only thing confusing about it and why I asked:

Is model 2 your own handiwork or did it come from someplace else? What do the arrows in model 2 represent?
                            Regards,

bi

{edit} * Do any of those images show a coil around 2 domains and a wall?
                            Last edited by bistander; 12-13-2015, 04:09 PM. Reason: * question added

Comment

• Hi UFO,

Negative, that is true NOT just for "1 point in space" but for a WHOLE straight line alignment (Both Magnets Center Axis alignment) considering both polarized fields being identical in spec's.
                              And the closer they get, the higher the compression levels, the density of the field, etc...and so the opposite.
                              You are right, but I meant it in a different way.
                              I meant this: Given these two magnets in these positions, I move around them measuring the field. And I do this by using an imaginary monopole and check with forces are acting on it in every location. Then I must conclude (from my theoretical understanding) that there is only one point between those two magnets where the forces from one are exactly cancelled by forces from the other.
                              The main point there is that THE IMAGINARY LINES OF FORCE which "cut" conductors at 90º for the typical Faraday induction are ONLY GENERATED between N-S or S-N Arrangements.

Between N-N or S-S THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO LINES OF FORCE SHOWN...

Of course...based on the ancient method to view fields...Iron Filings.
                              Agreed, that is, with the addition of that last line. I believe there are many more lines of force than shown with iron filings. But in the case of opposing fields the iron filings would prefer a location where the fields do not cancel out so much.
                              Negative, in Repulsion you will NEVER Balance/Neutralize absolutely nothing, nada, no matter how much you move them around each respective Like Polarization Volume, you will always experience Repulse Forces, different angles, different vectors of force strength...but they NEVER get to "Neutralize".

The only way you would Neutralize (Mechanically) Magnetic Forces is with Dual Interactions (as minimum requirement) from opposite vectors, like One Repulse and One Attract. However that would NEVER neutralize Magnetic Existence...ALL Magnetic Forces will still be present even in a "Mechanical Balance".
                              I think this is the same misunderstanding that I pointed out in the beginning of this post. Imagine 2 south poles, one left and one right, repulsing eachother. Now I take a 3rd south pole and I move it in between these first two poles. The left one will push it to the right, the right one will push it to the left. There is one point in between these magnets where these forces are equal and opposite, so they are cancelling eachother out.
                              Ernst, let me ask you...Have you ever been able to get out from Wardenclyffe Projects to do any other kind of experiments, basically referring to the field of Electric Generators or any kind of Electrodynamic Machines at all?
                              Hardly. I did build an electromotor once. DC-type.
                              I did some other experiments when I was younger, but I do not really recall much about those.
                              Originally posted by Ufopolitics
                              So, resuming the above...It means that you are also in denial about the existence of a Main Domain Wall at the center of every Magnet or Electromagnet?

Meaning that Model 1...where all domains are arranged in a very pretty and neat straight line from North to South is the way it is...?
                              I think you could call it that ("in denial"). I don't think that, when "walking through a magnet" from N to S you will see something changing around you. This thought is based on the fact that you can break a magnet in two and both halves act as complete magnets, also the other way around if you put two magnets together, you'll get one bigger magnet, both halves remaining as they were.
                              The term domain wall makes it sound as if there are two domains where things are essentially different. If I may refer to single layer coils, I do not see any reason to assume that a winding on one side would produce a different effect than a winding on the other side. Even less that a winding in the middle would not do anything.

I don't know if model 1 is correct, but it does seem more in line with my observations.

Ernst.

Comment

• agreed

Aaron, I think it is best for the both of us and for this thread that we stop this conversation.
                                I agree - it's not worth playing into the viscous cycle you present and will ignore the rest of your comments.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X